Overall Rating 4.81818/5Overall Rating 4.81818/5Overall Rating 4.81818/5Overall Rating 4.81818/5rating 4.81818
Overall Rating 2.27273/5Overall Rating 2.27273/5rating 2.27273rating 2.27273rating 2.27273

RT
Randall T.
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly
Was nice to deal with, very friendly
LARRY A., SERVICE MANAGER from Andy Mohr Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

Randall,

Thank you for giving the Andy Mohr Service Team a Great Survey Review. Thank you for mentioning that the Service Advisors were very Friendly. Communication and a good attitude is very important and it is what you should expect from us. We appreciate your business and always want you to feel welcome. We will look forward to seeing you again on the next service visit.

DF
Derek F.
Ellettsville, IN
2017 Hyundai Accent
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding Service
I've had my Hyundai Accent for a year now, and the entire experience - from the moment I stepped into the dealership through it's second oil change recently - has been the best buying experience I've had in 50 years.

The fellow who sold us the car - Brandon Hartman - has played a huge role in making everything a success.

I'm very pleased and satisfied.

Thank you!

Derek
LARRY A., SERVICE MANAGER from Andy Mohr Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

Derek,

Thank you for giving the Andy Mohr Hyundai Service Team the opportunity to provide you Maintenance on your Accent. We will always work hard to show you respect for your time and appreciation for your business. Thank you for the great Survey. We will look forward to seeing you again on the next Service Visit.

Linton, IN
2015 Hyundai Genesis
02/04/2019 Category: Service
It's in bloomington
The service is typically good, but somehow they botched my tire pressure, which I'm especially concerned et need about since my 1st set were out at slightly over 30k miles.
LARRY A., SERVICE MANAGER from Andy Mohr Hyundai responded on 02/05/2019

Thank you for giving the Andy Mohr Service Team an opportunity to provide you Maintenance on your Genesis. I read that you have a concern with the tire pressure. We set the tires in accordance with the cold temperatures. If you prefer to have your tires set the same all year round, please communicate that information to the Service Advisor. We appreciate your business and want to answer any questions or concerns you may have about the Genesis. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you again.

Donna S.
Bedford, IN
01/29/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
The staff at Hyundai were great! They were friendly and answered our questions.
They serviced our Sonata and we left.
We will trade there when we get ready to trade cars again.
LARRY A., SERVICE MANAGER from Andy Mohr Hyundai responded on 01/30/2019

Donna,

Thank you for completing the Survey and giving the Andy Mohr Hyundai Team a Great Review. We appreciate the opportunity to provide you with Maintenance and completing the Open Campaign on your Sonata. Thank you for your business and just being a wonderful customer. We will look forward to seeing you again on the next Service Visit.

Cedar Park, TX
2014 Hyundai Elantra
01/29/2019 Category: Service
At least Hyundai invested in good people
I return to this dealership, and only this dealership, because of the people. From my first phone call for a consult, to my many, many, MANY, in-person visits, the customer service has been superb. The only reason I am in so frequently is because I drive a newer Hyundai and it regularly has maintenance issues. I will purchase my next vehicle from Andy Mohr, it just will not be a Hyundai.

I highly recommend this dealership, especially their service department. The technicians and service reps are knowledgeable and honest.
LARRY A., SERVICE MANAGER from Andy Mohr Hyundai responded on 01/30/2019

Thank you for giving the Andy Mohr Hyundai Service Team a Great Survey Response. The Service Advisors and Technicians work hard everyday. It is good of you to recognize their efforts.
We appreciate all the business you have given to us. You are a Great Customer and the Andy Mohr Team will look forward to seeing you again on the next Service Visit.

Mary M.
Bedford, IN
01/27/2019 Category: Service
They are the best service department
I have gone to them for years and they are the best. I won’t take my car any place else.
LARRY A., SERVICE MANAGER from Andy Mohr Hyundai responded on 01/28/2019

Mary,

Thank you for the Great Survey and Comments about the Maintence you received. We appreciate all the business you have given to the Andy Mohr Hyundai Service Team. We are Thankful to have you as a customer and don't want you to go any place else. We will look forward to seeing you again on the next Service Visit.

MA
Michael A.
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Prompt courteous service
Everything was done as it should be.
LARRY A., SERVICE MANAGER from Andy Mohr Hyundai responded on 01/22/2019

Michael,

Thank you for giving the Andy Mohr Service Team the opportunity to provide you Service on your Sonata. I appreciate the comment about the Prompt Courteous Service. Great to read that everything was done correctly. That is exactly what you should expect from us. Thank you for all the business you have given to the Andy Mohr Hyundai Dealership. We look forward to seeing you again.

2007 Hyundai Sonata
01/22/2019 Category: Service
The best service center I have dealt with in Bloomington.
The service and professional level offered at Andy Mohr Hyundai is definitely top-rated.
LARRY A., SERVICE MANAGER from Andy Mohr Hyundai responded on 01/22/2019

Thank you for giving the Andy Mohr Hyundai Team a Great Survey Review. We appreciate the Comments about the Service being at a Professional level and Top Rated. We work hard to give you the best Service Experience for your Sonata. Thank you for all the business given to the Andy Mohr Hyundai Dealership. You are a Great customer and we look forward to seeing you on the next Maintenance Visit.

Linton, IN
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Honest Service
Advice is given as to which services are the most important for the safety of your vehicle. They listen to your concerns and try to resolve the problems. I appreciate that. They are respectful.
LARRY A., SERVICE MANAGER from Andy Mohr Hyundai responded on 01/21/2019

Thank you for giving the Andy Mohr Hyundai Service Team a Great Review. I appreciate the Comments about the Honest and Respectful Service you received. We want to be your Service Team for your Santa Fe for years to come. We want you to feel comfortable to ask any question or concern that might come up. Thank you for being a Great Customer. We will look forward to seeing you again on the next Service Visit.

01/18/2019 Category: Service
Oil change?
Already said my peace
LARRY A., SERVICE MANAGER from Andy Mohr Hyundai responded on 01/21/2019

Thank you for giving the Andy Mohr Hyundai Service Team the opportunity to assist you with your First Oil Change  and Open Campaign. Reading your review it would appear that there was a brake down in communication. I apologize for the confusion. Hyundai Scheduled Maintenance is an oil change at every 3,750 miles. At every 7,500 mile increments more Maintenance is recommended. We have the information about the extra recommendations on a pamphlet as A,B,C. But you need to have oil changes at every 3,750 per Hyundai Service. If you have any questions about the Maintenance Schedule. Please call me or return my email. You are a valued Customer and we are here to answer any questions.

01/18/2019 Category: Service
Quick and efficient service
LARRY A., SERVICE MANAGER from Andy Mohr Hyundai responded on 01/21/2019

Thank you for giving the Andy Mohr Hyundai Service Team the opportunity to provide you with Maintenance and Complete an Open Campaign on your Sonata. We will always show you respect for your time and appreciation for all the business you have given to us. Thank you for being a Great Customer and we will see you again on the next Service Visit.

DF
Dennis F.
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Again Excellent Service
Developed slow leak in passenger front tire due to a nail. It was not possible to repair and had to have the tire replaced. Brand of tire was unusual and not in stock. Sean the Service writer, researched and called several other tire providers looking for the tire even though this meant referring my business to a competitor. He could not find a local source for the tire.
So the tire was ordered through the dealership on Friday and was received the following Monday. Sean called me that day and had me bring the car in. I did not have to wait for the tire to be replaced and it was done quickly. Sean and the Tech we’re both courteous, professional and went out of their way to help me.
I highly recommend and Andy Mohr Hyundai and it’s outstanding Service staff for all your maintenance and repair needs.
LARRY A., SERVICE MANAGER from Andy Mohr Hyundai responded on 01/18/2019

Dennis,

Thank you for responding to the Survey about your experience with the Andy Mohr Hyundai Service Team. It is great to read that Shawn our Service Advisor went above to meet your Elantra Service needs. We appreciate your business and your time. We thank you for your recommendation. We will look forward to seeing you again on the next Maintenance Visit.

DJ
David J.
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Wonderful car, wonderful service
Our 2015 Sonata Sport needed new tires, so I made an appointment, had the tires installed, balanced and aligned while I waited. The car drove, felt and sounded like new, and we could not be more delighted.
LARRY A., SERVICE MANAGER from Andy Mohr Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

David,

Thank you for the Great Comments and Survey about your latest Service with the Andy Mohr Hyundai. The Sonata is a Wonderful Vehicle and you do a very good job with the Maintenance. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

01/13/2019 Category: Service
Need to be more timely with service appointments or communicate better
I would still recommend Andy Mohr Hyundai. I like my Elantra. I didn't appreciate the nearly two hours I waited for an oil change. They did end up giving me the oil change for free. However, I would have much preferred paying the $40 or $50 and getting out of there in 20 minutes. Waiting in the dealership burned up a lot of my Saturday free time. In the future please call me if you know that you are running late so I can come in a little bit later and not waste my free afternoon.
LARRY A., SERVICE MANAGER from Andy Mohr Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you for the Recommendation of the Andy Mohr Service Team and the Hyundai Elantra. We again apologize for delay of your service appointment. I do agree a phone call to customers when running late would be a great idea. We can get behind schedule a bit on Saturday. Some customers are not as prompt as you and also vehicles can have more issues than scheduled. To our credit we did notify you when entered service that we were running at least 30 minutes behind schedule. We do appreciate your business and opinion. We look forward to seeing you again on the next Service Visit.

James B.
2018 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
01/12/2019 Category: Service
They listen and help
Service Writer Colin, Parts James, and Tech Dennis were extremely professional and helpful. They listened and assured my service and parts needs were addressed.

Please pass along my sincere appreciation for their assistance
LARRY A., SERVICE MANAGER from Andy Mohr Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

James,

Thank you for the Great Survey and for the Comments about the Staff that assisted you. I enjoy given any Service or Parts member recognition when a customer mentions them for great service. They like to know when their work has been noticed. We appreciate you as a customer and want you to return to see you again. Thank you!

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/11/2019 Category: Service
If I have a problem, I can come in and it is taken care of, even without an appointment.
Very happy with the Hyundai service department. I'm on my third Hyundai. I am a widow, age 70, and "don't do cars!" I love having the 5 year warranty and am confidant in the service I receive, that I am not taken advantage of.
LARRY A., SERVICE MANAGER from Andy Mohr Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for the Great Survey and the Comments about the Andy Mohr Hyundai Service Team. We are very appreciative to all the business you have given to Hyundai. You are a Great customer and we want you to confidence in us. If you have a concern with your Santa Fe, please stop by let us help. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you again on the next Service Visit.

MT
Mary T.
Ellettsville, IN
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Don't like doing reviews
Car under warranty so feel dealership is best option for service.
LARRY A., SERVICE MANAGER from Andy Mohr Hyundai responded on 01/10/2019

Mary,

Thank you for giving the Andy Mohr Hyundai Service Team the opportunity to provide you Maintenance on your Elantra. I read your comments about coming to the dealership is best option for service. It is a Great option! We have Hyundai Certified Technicians that have years of experience and truly care about your Elantra.  Friendly staff that will communicate with you and answer any question you may have about your Elantra. We appreciate all the business you have given to us. I want to be your Service Solution for as long as you own your Elantra. We will always look forward to seeing you again on the next Service Visit.

BD
Brian D.
Sun City Center, FL
01/08/2019 Category: Service
See below comment
They did good job on oil change but did not reset the service notification as we are getting service requests as if we did not have service.

Brian,

Thank you for completing the Survey Detail for the Andy Mohr Hyundai Service Team. I read that the Maintenance reminder was not reset. I believe you were traveling so you may not be in town. If so please stop by and we can reset it. I do apologize for the oversight. We appreciate the business you gave us and would like you to stop by again if you are in town. Safe travels.

NH
Nicholas H.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and punctual
Did what they said they'd do, accepted my coupons. Told me what to be concerned with (original battery is down 50%).

Did what needed to be done. Told me what to look for in the future (original battery is down 50%) . Told me that all check points looked good to go.

Nicholas,

Thank you for giving the Andy Mohr Hyundai Service Department the opportunity to assist you with the Maintenance on your Santa Fe. We enjoy having an open communication with you about your Santa Fe. We want to be involved in the maintenance and giving you options. We appreciated your business and want to show you respect for your time. We look forward to seeing you again on the next Service Visit.

01/04/2019 Category: Service
For my last visit, it was great.
The maintenance department manager was kind and diligent taking care of my request. I was informed on time as well even though it seemed to be a very busy day. The technician person who actually worked on my car also was professional. I was satisfied with my last visit.

I had a few not good experiences before in 2017 with the sales department and other employees, but I feel it has been becoming better gradually, especially in 2018. Anyway, my last visit was great with the two people I mentioned.

01/04/2019 Category: Service
Generally good, but needs to be improved.
Half of the employees are reasonable and kind, but the other half are sneaky to charge more. I believe it is because the place is the only authorized Hyundai in the town. I believe they need one or two more competitor Hyundai shops to be better.
LARRY A., SERVICE MANAGER from Andy Mohr Hyundai responded on 01/08/2019

Thank you for your review of the Service you received from the Andy Mohr Hyundai. I have also reviewed the latest Service Work-order. I see an Oil Change, Tire Rotation, and Open Campaign. The Technician found a nail in your tire and we fixed it at NO CHARGE. A savings of $20.00. There must be a reason for your dissatisfaction and I want to talk to you about it. So I will be calling you today. We want your satisfaction back. Your business is appreciated and we want to be your Hyundai Dealership.