Overall Rating 4.799998/5Overall Rating 4.799998/5Overall Rating 4.799998/5Overall Rating 4.799998/5rating 4.799998
Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

KA
Kathryn A.
2018 Hyundai Kona
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Repeat Customer
My Kona is the 2nd Hyundai for me. Andy Mohr Bloomington is a first rate dealership.
LARRY A., SERVICE MANAGER from Andy Mohr Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

Kathryn,

Thank you for being a Great Customer to Andy Mohr Hyundai. We appreciate all the business you have given to Sales and Service. We will always work hard to give a complete and courteous service. Thank you for the Great Survey and we will look forward to seeing you again on the next Service Visit.

Richard S.
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Fast and friendly service
LARRY A., SERVICE MANAGER from Andy Mohr Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

Richard,

Thank you for giving the Andy Mohr Hyundai Service Team the opportunity to provide you Maintenance and the open Campaign on your Sonata. It is great to read your comments about the service you received. We always will show you respect for your time and appreciation for your business. Thank you, and we will see you again on the next Service Visit.

Ellettsville, IN
2007 Hyundai Elantra
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Upfront
Kept in the loop concerning work to be done. Know my vehicle.
LARRY A., SERVICE MANAGER from Andy Mohr Hyundai responded on 12/05/2018

Thank you for giving the Andy Mohr Hyundai Service Team the opportunity to provide Maintenance on your Elantra. We appreciate your comments and the great survey score. We work hard to keep you informed about work in progress and future necessary service on your vehicle. Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you again.

Jason L.
Solsberry, IN
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Always courteous and professional, they provide a good service.
LARRY A., SERVICE MANAGER from Andy Mohr Hyundai responded on 12/05/2018

Jason,

Thank you for giving the Andy Mohr Service Team the opportunity to provide you Maintenance on your Sonata. Thank you for the Great Survey and Comments about the Service you received. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again on the next Service Visit.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/28/2018 Category: Service
The Andy Mohr Team
The staff at Andy Mohr Hyundai is friendly and accommodating.
LARRY A., SERVICE MANAGER from Andy Mohr Hyundai responded on 11/28/2018

Thank you for giving the Andy Mohr Hyundai Service Department the opportunity to provide you Maintenance on your Santa Fe. We strive to give you a five star service experience. If you have any concerns about the service you receive please contact the Service Manager. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again on the next Service Visit.

TW
Troy W.
11/26/2018 Category: Service
Another ge
I can always get an appointment that fits my schedule. I work 60+ hours per week and the service department can always get me in when I have some time off. It was too cold to wash the car this time but I was surprised to see they swept it out.
LARRY A., SERVICE MANAGER from Andy Mohr Hyundai responded on 11/26/2018

Troy,

Thank you for giving the Andy Mohr Hyundai Service Department the opportunity to provide you Maintenance on your Santa Fe. We want to make it easy for you to make an appointment for Service. Also we can usually find a time and day that works for you. We want you to know we appreciate your business. We look forward to seeing you again. Thank you for the Great Survey!

2010 Hyundai Elantra
11/26/2018 Category: Service
Efficient & welcoming
Level of attention to customers
LARRY A., SERVICE MANAGER from Andy Mohr Hyundai responded on 11/26/2018

Thank you for giving the Andy Mohr Hyundai Service Department the opportunity to provide you with Maintenance on your Elantra. We always want you to feel welcome and respected. We want be Efficient and informative with your Service. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again on the next Visit. Thank you for the Great Survey!

CR
Cyndi R.
Springville, IN
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Warranty Repair
My car was acting weird recently. The door locks would not unlock with key or with key fob. So I took the car in to be looked at and they fixed the door actuator. I made the appointment online and they knew exactly what it was. It was corrected the same day. Also, my seatbelt alarm went off and wouldn't shut off until I clicked the belt into it. They said that part is on backorder and I know I'll be back to get it fixed. Dropping it off in advance was a time saver and they called me when it was ready to be picked up.

Thank you crew for taking care of my car.
Cyndi
LARRY A., SERVICE MANAGER from Andy Mohr Hyundai responded on 11/21/2018

Cyndi,

Thank you for the Great Survey Details and we are Thankful for the comments about the Service Repair on your Elantra. We always want to show you respect for your time and appreciation for your business. We look forward to seeing you again for the back ordered part.

RZ
Robert Z.
11/19/2018 Category: Service
It is nice to set up an appointment and get in and out in a reasonable period. The car was also washed and swept, a nice service !
I had a coupon for the oil change and tire rotation for 39.95 and an additional 20.00 for full synthetic oil which would have been 59.95 plus tax or approx. 64. but my bill was for around $68. The bill was so detailed I just let it go but you might want to simplify what you present to the customer on something as simple and straight forward as an oil change. From my perspective I was overcharged about $4.
LARRY A., SERVICE MANAGER from Andy Mohr Hyundai responded on 11/20/2018

Robert,

Thank you for Survey Details and comments about the service you received at Andy Mohr Hyundai. I reviewed the Work Order and found the $4.00. An oil change is the cost of supplies, labor, tax and shop expenses. The Shop Expenses was $4.08.  I hope that clears up the confusion. We appreciate your business and always want you to feel free to ask questions about your invoice. We look forward to seeing you again on the next maintenance visit.

Amy S.
Terre Haute, IN
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Fast, professional, and courteous service
These guys are great at communicating everything about what is being done and what needs to be done and why.. You are not left in the dark at all They are also efficient and timely. I do wish there was a place closer to where I live that I could get this done, but the travel is worth it.
LARRY A., SERVICE MANAGER from Andy Mohr Hyundai responded on 11/20/2018

Amy,

Thank you for giving the Andy Mohr Hyundai Service Department the opportunity to provide you Maintenance on your Sonata. I appreciate the great comments about the communication and efficiency from our Service Advisors. We thank you for your business and look forward to seeing you again on the next service visit.

Marla G.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Great
Pleased.
LARRY A., SERVICE MANAGER from Andy Mohr Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018

Marla,

Thank you for giving the Andy Mohr Service Department the opportunity to provide you with Maintenance on your Elantra. We are excited about your comments. We always want to give you Great Service and leave you Pleased. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Still more to do.
We had a problem with the large navigation screen in our 2017 Santa Fe. It does not come on when vehicle is started, but will come on when the reset button on unit is pressed. Everything works fine on screen after the button is pushed until the vehicle is stopped again, They thought they had fixed it, but it is the same as before we took it in. This problem needs to be corrected and I will be contacting my dealer in the next few days to see what the next step is.
LARRY A., SERVICE MANAGER from Andy Mohr Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018

Thank you for the Survey Detail and comments about the Service you received on your Santa Fe. After reviewing the details about your Service Visit. It seems the Navigation screen was functioning correctly at your departure from the Andy Mohr Service Department. We value your business and want all options of your Santa Fe operating correctly. So please contact the Service Department and schedule an appointment for further diagnosis. Thank you, we apologize but we look forward to seeing you again.

Kurt S.
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Fast and friendly
Thanks
LARRY A., SERVICE MANAGER from Andy Mohr Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

Kurt,

Thank you for giving the Andy Mohr Service Department the opportunity to provide you Maintenance on your Elantra. You commented on the Fast and Friendly Service. We respect your time and appreciate all the business you have given to us. We look forward to seeing you again on the next Service Visit.

Ronald G.
11/10/2018 Category: Service
No code No problem
See previous comments
LARRY A., SERVICE MANAGER from Andy Mohr Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Ronald,

Thank you for the Survey Details and communication about the Service received on your Santa Fe. I understand it is frustrating when you have an intermittent concern. We have a process for solving any concern. The first is to listen to the customer describe their concern and ask questions to understand the concern better. We than try and duplicate the concern and also complete a scan looking for any codes that might be related. If the concern can not be duplicated and not a safety concern than we need to monitor. We appreciate your patience during this time. We look forward to working with you to solve this concern. Please let us know if the concern persist and further diagnosis will be necessary.

Freedom, IN
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Fast and dependable service
Fast and dependable
LARRY A., SERVICE MANAGER from Andy Mohr Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

Thank you for giving the Andy Mohr Service Department the opportunity to provide you with Service on your Sonata. We respect your time and appreciate all the business you have given to us. We will look forward to seeing you again on the next Maintenance Visit.

SG
Susan G.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Andy Mohr Hyundai Service is the BEST!
I was greeted promptly and offered water and snacks. They quickly performed the service and I was on my way. The waiting area is comfortable and the folks there are very friendly. I highly recommend Andy Mohr Hyundai for purchasing and maintaining your next vehicle.
LARRY A., SERVICE MANAGER from Andy Mohr Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

Susan,

Thank you, Thank you, for the Great Comments about your service experience with Andy Mohr Hyundai. We appreciate your business and want your Visit with us to be very pleasant and stress free. We want you to know that we are thankful to have you as a customer and look forward to seeing you again on the next Service Visit.

DA
Delores A.
10/28/2018 Category: Service
Very professional
I had my oil changed and my appointment was at 4 but I was aliutle early and the was able to get me in and out pretty fast and a really great price on my change.Very great service

Delores,

Thank you for giving the Andy Mohr Service Department an opportunity to provide Maintenance to your Sonata. We appreciate the great comments about the fast service with a great price. We are very thankful for your business and look forward to seeing you again.

Bobby H.
Spencer, IN
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/28/2018 Category: Service
Bloomington Andy Mohr Hyundai service
The service at Bloomington is far and above what a person might expect. I had the car serviced for a general oil change and tire rotation. I mentioned to them that I had a weird sound from one of the wheels still which I had at the last service. The last service found a defective wheel bearing and replaced the bearing. The sound still continued. The service people road tested and used different options to find the sound. A full set of tires was taken off a new car to determine that the sound was not from the car itself but from the tires or rims. It was then pinpointed to be a tire that was repaired for a slow leak at another shop and in the process, the tire changer bent the wheel slightly causing the tread not to track straight causing a sound that we were experiencing. Andy Mohr Hyundai found me a replacement wheel and that will be installed for me this Monday morning. These service people are the greatest....

Bobby,

Thank you for the Great Comments about the Andy Mohr Service Team. We have a good group of technicians and advisors that enjoy working and sharing ideas to solve an issue. Thank you for all the business you have given to us. We look forward to seeing you on Monday morning.

James A.
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Service Department
Very poor service department. Two hour oil change (with an appointment) with no explanation or update from any of the service personnel.

James,

Thank you for giving the Andy Mohr Hyundai Service Department opportunity to assist you with the Maintenance and Open Campaign on your Sonata. I read the comments about the service you received on your last visit with us. I do apologize if we your appointment was delayed without explanation. Often open campaigns can slow down the appointment, but you deserved an update. If you should decide to return we will do our best to give you five star treatment. If you have any issues on the next visit please keep in mind my office is right behind the Service Advisors and the door is always open.

EO
Erik O.
10/26/2018 Category: Service
You guys are great and always do a good job, but it would have been nice to get a call when service was done, rather than calling the shop myself.
LARRY A., SERVICE MANAGER from Andy Mohr Hyundai responded on 10/26/2018

Erik,

Thank you for the Survey Detail about the Service you received and helpful comments. Communication is a high priority in the Andy Mohr Service Department. I apologize for the error and have spoken to the Advisor. We do appreciate and respect your time and thankful all the business you have given to us. We look forward to seeing you again on the next Service Visit. If you have any questions or concerns please call me or send an email.