Overall Rating 4.7692323/5Overall Rating 4.7692323/5Overall Rating 4.7692323/5Overall Rating 4.7692323/5rating 4.7692323
Overall Rating 2.38462/5Overall Rating 2.38462/5rating 2.38462rating 2.38462rating 2.38462

KA
Kathryn A.
2018 Hyundai Kona
06/21/2019 Category: Service
My only dissatisfaction is that when this dealership washes my car, they never get the back hatch lid clean.

Robert R.
06/21/2019 Category: Service
normal service
excellent service and short wait time.
LARRY A., SERVICE MANAGER from Andy Mohr Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

Robert,

Thank you for giving the Andy Mohr Hyundai Service Team the opportunity to provide you Maintenance on your Tucson. We will always work hard to give you quick service with a quality inspection and good communication. Thank you for the Five Star survey feedback. We appreciate all the business you have given to the Andy Mohr Dealership. We will look forward to seeing you again on the next service visit.

Bedford, IN
06/15/2019 Category: Service
Scheduled maintenance
N/A
LARRY A., SERVICE MANAGER from Andy Mohr Hyundai responded on 06/18/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey about the Maintenance you received from Andy Mohr Hyundai. I read that you received only acceptable service on your Sonata. We appreciate your business and strive to give you a 5 Star experience. We will always work hard to give you a Quality Service with a thorough inspection and good communication. Thank you being a Great Andy Mohr Hyundai customer. We will look forward to seeing you again.

CL
Cody L.
Nashville, IN
2019 Hyundai Elantra
Was in and out quickly
Great service so far

Cody,

Thank you for giving the Andy Mohr Hyundai Service Team the opportunity to provide you Maintenance on your Elantra. Every time you come to the Andy Mohr Hyundai Service Department. We will work hard to give you Quality Service with a Thorough Inspection a Good Communication. We look forward to a long relationship with you and your Elantra. Thank you for the 5 Star Survey and we will see you again.

LC
Linda C.
Odon, IN
service. on short notice
Good friendly service

Linda,

Thank you for the Great 5 Star Survey feedback and comments about friendly service you received. We appreciate all the business you have given to the Andy Mohr Dealership. We will always work hard to give you a Quality Service with a Thorough Inspection. Thank you for being a great Andy Mohr Hyundai Customer! We will see you again on the next Maintenance Visit.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
LARRY A., SERVICE MANAGER from Andy Mohr Hyundai responded on 06/15/2019

Thank you for giving the Andy Mohr Hyundai Service Team the opportunity to provide you Maintenance on your Santa Fe. We will always work hard to give you a Quality Service with a Thorough Inspection and Good Communication. We appreciate all the business you have given to the Andy Mohr Dealership. Thank you for the Great 5 Star Survey. We will look forward to seeing you again on the next Service Visit.

CR
Cyndi R.
Springville, IN
Upset Son
See you next service.

Cyndi,

Thank you for completing the customer survey. If you have any concerns with the service you receive, please call me and we can work through any issue. I am looking at your work order and I see a final balance of $35.33 on an oil change only. The coupon was for $29.95. We have tax and shop fee to add to that cost. I see a discount of $18.39. It looks like we did what you ask us to do. The car wash was operating as normal on the day of your service. The technician found a crack on your rain guard. The car wash may have damaged the rain guard or removed it. We did perform the vacuum of the Elantra. I apologize for the communication, but please call me or walk in my office if you have a concern. We appreciate all the business you have given to the Andy Mohr Dealership. Thank you, and we look forward to seeing you again on the next service visit.

JE
Jamia E.
2018 Hyundai Kona
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Service is great & kind.
The service department has treated me very well for several years. Shawn has been very helpful. I was introduced to my new Kona in December by Brandon Hartman. I was treated great and love my Kona. Thank you guys!
LARRY A., SERVICE MANAGER from Andy Mohr Hyundai responded on 06/14/2019

Jamia,

Thank you for giving the Andy Mohr Hyundai Service Team the opportunity to provide you Maintenance on your Kona. We appreciate all the business you have given to the Andy Mohr Hyundai Dealership. We will always work hard to give you Quality Service with a thorough Inspection and Good Communication. Thank you for the Great 5 Star Survey and for the Comments about service and sales team. We will look forward to seeing you again on the next service visit.

2011 Hyundai Veracruz
06/13/2019 Category: Service
We were very please with the timeliness of the service both getting us scheduled and the time in the shop. It was better than expected.
LARRY A., SERVICE MANAGER from Andy Mohr Hyundai responded on 06/13/2019

Thank you for giving the Andy Mohr Hyundai Service Team an opportunity to provide you Maintenance on your Veracruz. We will always work hard to give you a quick thorough service with inspection and good communication. We appreciate the survey and feedback about the service you received and the ease of scheduling. We work to give every customer a 5 star experience. We did not reach that goal with you. If you would like to respond to me and let me know what we could to better it would be appreciated. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you again.

Donna S.
Bedford, IN
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
Very friendly, clean. They got my car in and out promptly.
Relaxing atmosphere while I waited. I will continue to get my
Hyundai serviced there.
Donna S.

Donna,

Thank you for giving the Andy Mohr Hyundai Service Team the opportunity to provide you Maintenance on your Sonata. We will always work hard to give you quick thorough service with a quality inspection and good communication. We appreciate all the business you have given to the Andy Mohr Dealership. Thank you for the Great 5 Star Survey. We will look forward to seeing you again on the next service visit.

DF
Dennis F.
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Count on the folks at Andy Mohr’s Service Department to treat you right
Driver side sunvisor failed. Also, a spot on the driver side door panel, had cracked & was peeling. Went to Andy Mohr Hyundai and saw Colin Bowen, Service Writer. He immediately removed the broken sun visor & ordered its replacement. He also had the Service Manager inspect and photograph the door panel. Within two business days The visor came in & it was installed. At this time we are waiting for a review by the Hyundai Corporate Service representative regarding the door panel. As usual, the service team at Andy Mohr Hyundai were polite, professional and speedy in their response to my needs. You can count on the folks at Andy Mohr’s Service Department to treat you right.

Dennis,

Thank you for giving the Andy Mohr Service Team an opportunity to provide a repair on your Hyundai Elantra. Hyundai has a great warranty to take care of customer concerns such as sunvisors or a spot on the door panel. We appreciate all the business you have given to the Andy Mohr Hyundai Dealership. Thank you for being a great customer. We will see you again on the next service visit.

JJ
Jimmie J.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/11/2019 Category: Service
The degree of honesty in our Etic and Gerard
We were very disappointed after purchasing now 6 Cars there that we paid $585 for a repair but ended up trading our car in and never taking it home and were told lots of things regarding how our money could not be refunded. That’s why after all these years we will probably go some where else. That amount of money means nothing to you but does to us.

Jimmie,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. I am sorry to read about your disappointment with the purchase of your new Hyundai. Sales could have simple discounted money off your purchase. I was not aware you traded the Santa Fe until the next day. Reviewing your survey it appears you were happy with the repair service you received. We are looking forward to providing service to your new Hyundai. If you have any questions or concerns please contact me by email or call. Thank you for being a loyal Hyundai Customer.

06/10/2019 Category: Service
Good service, quick
Everything completed as asked. Less time than expected.
LARRY A., SERVICE MANAGER from Andy Mohr Hyundai responded on 06/11/2019

Thank you for giving the Andy Mohr Hyundai Service Team the opportunity to provide you warranty repairs on your Sonata. We will always work hard to give you quick service with a quality inspection on every visit. We appreciate all the business you have given to the Andy Mohr Hyundai Dealership. Thank you for 5 Star survey and we will look forward to seeing you again.

Dennis M.
06/09/2019 Category: Service
Installation of Draw-Tite trailor hitch receiver
I'd bought this hitch receiver, which bolts to the back of the frame, intending to install it myself. But I don't have a floor jack and it looked to be too much trouble without the right equipment (including a torque wrench.)

So I asked Andy Mohr Hyundai if they'd do it. A lot of repair shops won't even install equipment that's been previously purchased, but they said fine, no problem. And did a good job at a reasonable price. I really appreaciated it.

The customer matters here. That's a big deal to me.
LARRY A., SERVICE MANAGER from Andy Mohr Hyundai responded on 06/11/2019

Dennis,

Thank you for the Great Survey feedback and comments about the service you receive on your Santa Fe. We appreciate all the business you have give to the Andy Mohr Hyundai Service Department. We are happy to go beyond to assist a good customer like you. Again we thank you for the 5 star survey. We will look forward to seeing you again on your next service visit.

2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
06/08/2019 Category: Service
None
Really did not like to be hounded for a review after service.
LARRY A., SERVICE MANAGER from Andy Mohr Hyundai responded on 06/10/2019

Thank you for the taking the time to complete the survey. As I read through the survey questions everything looks good for your service experience. The only issue was Hyundai seeking your opinion about the service. Hyundai and Andy Mohr seek your view so we can make improvements for you and others. Keep in mind your opinion is respected but always optional. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you again.

YC
Yvonne C.
2005 Hyundai Sonata
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Excellent, careful service
One feels one can trust them and it was a very nice extra touch that the guys cleaned the car both inside and out
LARRY A., SERVICE MANAGER from Andy Mohr Hyundai responded on 06/07/2019

Yvonne,

Thank you for taking the time to respond to the Hyundai Survey. We are pleased to receive your 5 Star Survey. We will work hard to show you that we appreciate your business every time you come to the Andy Mohr Hyundai Dealership. Thank you and we will look forward to seeing you again on the next service visit.

Michael L.
06/04/2019 Category: Service
06/01/2019
Service - Shawn Langley was great. Mechanic did an outstanding job replacing seat switch cover. Car wash is always appreciated.
LARRY A., SERVICE MANAGER from Andy Mohr Hyundai responded on 06/06/2019

Michael,

Thank you for giving the Andy Mohr Hyundai Service Team the opportunity to provide you a service repair. We appreciate the Great Survey and especially the comments about the Service Team. Thank you for all the business you have given to the Andy Mohr Dealership. We will look forward to seeing you again on the next service visit.

Morris S.
2006 Hyundai Tucson
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Years of experience
Although the name has changed, I have used this dealership exclusively for my car care 19 years and have always been pleased with the service and the customer care. Since 1999, I have only owned Hyundai vehicles. There are less expensive service providers in this area, but I trust this service department to perform necessary matters on time and to guarantee the work.
LARRY A., SERVICE MANAGER from Andy Mohr Hyundai responded on 06/05/2019

Thank you for being a Great customer to the Andy Mohr Dealership and specially Hyundai. Every time you come to have a service visit. We will work hard to give your Tucson a thorough quality inspection with maintenance by Hyundai Certified Technician. We will have good communication during and after the service. Thank you for the five star survey feedback. We will look forward to seeing you again on the next service visit.

KA
Kah A.
Ellettsville, IN
2016 Hyundai Accent
05/31/2019 Category: Service
7500 mile check
Well mannered Customer reps who remember their clients n needs
LARRY A., SERVICE MANAGER from Andy Mohr Hyundai responded on 06/04/2019

kah,

Thank you for giving the Andy Mohr Hyundai Service Team feedback on the service you received. We appreciate your business and comments about the Service Staff. Also thanks for the comment about our lounge and lack of a quiet area. We do have the area with cubicals. You are welcome to use them. We strive to give you a five star experience and I apologize for not reaching that goal with you. Thank you for being a great customer and we will look forward to seeing you again.

PU
Paul U.
05/28/2019 Category: Service
I was able to bring my car in, have the oil changed before a big trip that had just become necessary. It was so reassuring I would be able for my car be serviced before I needed to leave. While there service found a belt that needed changing and were able to get it done then and there. Had service not worked me in, I could have broken down on the road. Thanks you Andy Moho!
LARRY A., SERVICE MANAGER from Andy Mohr Hyundai responded on 05/30/2019

Paul,

Thank you for giving the Andy Mohr Hyundai Service Team a Great Five Star Survey. We also appreciate the Comments about the technicians Multi Point Inspection. It does make a trip relaxing knowing your Elantra is road ready. We will always work hard to give you a quality service with inspection and good communication. Thank you and we will look forward to seeing you again on the next service visit.