4.6

03/12/2020 Category: Service
None
None
LARRY A., SERVICE MANAGER from Andy Mohr Hyundai responded on 03/13/2020

Thank you for giving the Andy Mohr Hyundai Service Team the opportunity to serve you. It is our aim to perform all the repairs requested on this repair order to your complete satisfaction. We will always work hard to give you a Quality Service with a Complete Inspection and give you very good Communication. Thank you for the Great Five Star survey for this repair. We will look forward to seeing you again on the next service visit.

Mitchell, IN
2019 Hyundai Sonata
03/10/2020 Category: Service
Service Department
I had a mostly good experience when I got my oil changed at the service department. I had asked them to vaccum and wash my car and they didn't do either one in my eyes. They sprayed a little water on my car and that was it. I waited over an hour so I expected everything that I requested would ne completed.
LARRY A., SERVICE MANAGER from Andy Mohr Hyundai responded on 03/10/2020

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We appreciate your business and your detailed feedback. I'm sorry for the problems you experienced with the car wash and vacuum. I know the car wash was functioning that day and time you were at the dealership. There is a blower as the vehicle comes exit, but there would still be some water on the vehicle. The vacuum is just the driver's side and not a complete detail. Thank you, if you have any more questions, please let me know.

2019 Hyundai Tucson
03/05/2020 Category: Service
service
went above and beyond to make sure I was happy with servicing performed; great job, thanks!
LARRY A., SERVICE MANAGER from Andy Mohr Hyundai responded on 03/06/2020

Thank you for giving the Andy Mohr Hyundai Service Team the opportunity to provide Service on your Tucson. We appreciate your business and aim to perform all the repairs to your complete satisfaction. Thank you for the Great Five Star survey feedback! We will look forward to seeing you again on the next service visit.

LR
Larry R.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
03/02/2020 Category: Service
Another nice visit...
Had my Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid serviced and the work was done fast and complete. The staff was friendly and helpful as always. I look forward when my car will need another check up.
LARRY A., SERVICE MANAGER from Andy Mohr Hyundai responded on 03/03/2020

Larry,

Thank you for giving the Andy Mohr Hyundai Service Team the opportunity to provide you Maintenance on your Ioniq. We will always work hard to give you a Quality Service with a Thorough Inspection on every visit. It is our aim to perform all the repairs requested to your complete satisfaction. We appreciate all the business you have given to the Andy Mohr Dealership. Thank you for the Great Five Star survey feedback with comments about your experience. We will look forward to seeing you again on the next service visit.

LC
great service
Good timely service
LARRY A., SERVICE MANAGER from Andy Mohr Hyundai responded on 03/03/2020

Linda,

Thank you for giving the Andy Mohr Hyundai Service Team the opportunity to provide Maintenance to your Santa Fe. We will always work hard to give you a Quality service with a thorough inspection on every visit. It is our aim to perform all the repairs requested to your complete satisfaction. We appreciate all the business you have given to the Andy Mohr Dealership. We will look forward to seeing you again.

CR
Cyndi R.
Springville, IN
02/28/2020 Category: Service
Maintenance Without the Hassle
Thank you for changing my oil and as always service with a smile. Please tell your technicians that my family appreciates them keep us safe with ensuring the 14 point check is completed. It was a pleasure to meet the Larry Askew. You're so tall!

See you next time.
LARRY A., SERVICE MANAGER from Andy Mohr Hyundai responded on 03/02/2020

Cyndi,

Thank you for giving the Andy Mohr Hyundai Service Team the opportunity to provide you maintenance on your Elantra. It is our aim to perform all the repairs requested on the repair order to your complete satisfaction. We appreciate all your valued business given to the Andy Mohr Dealership. Thank you for the Great comments and for the Five Star Survey. We will look forward to seeing you again on the next Service Visit.

ER
Eric R.
Indianapolis, IN
02/28/2020 Category: Service
No communication
No communication from multi point inspection . Simply took payment and got me out of there. Previous visits have been great, but this one was very disappointing

Eric,

Thank you for expressing your comments about your latest experience with the Andy Mohr Hyundai Service Team. I have reviewed your concerns and apologize for our missed steps. I did send you by email the multipoint inspection with recommendations. Review the information and we can talk about any concerns or questions. As for the carwash it was closed due to cold weather. I invite you to come back at a warmer time for this complementary carwash. I have called you and I left you a message. I will be calling you as a follow up. We appreciate your business and care about your comments. We look forward to seeing you again.

SO
Sheila O.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
02/27/2020 Category: Service
The people there are so friendly and helpful. They are also quick to deliver a solution for any problems you might have with your car

SHEILA,

Thank you for giving the Andy Mohr Hyundai Service Team the opportunity to provide you service on your Sonata. We appreciate your valued feedback and thank you for the five star survey. It is our aim to perform all the repairs requested on the repair order to your complete satisfaction. We will look forward to seeing you again on the next service visit.

MJ
Michael J.
Gosport, IN
02/27/2020 Category: Service
Sonata limited
We took our sonata in to have the maintenance done on it. The work was done with no issues at all. Good team of employees at Andy Mohr Hyundai.

Michael,

Thank you for giving the Andy Mohr Hyundai Service Team the opportunity to provide Maintenance to your Sonata. It is our aim to perform all the repairs requested on the repair order to your complete satisfaction. We appreciate all the valued business you have given to the Andy Mohr Dealership. Thank you for Great Five Star survey feedback! We will look forward to seeing you again on the next Service Visit.

Thanks,

Paragon, IN
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/25/2020 Category: Service
Mixed emotions
My vehicle went in for a engine replacement. Everything was good for a week. Then I went on a road trip that weekend and they front wheels came loose from my vehicle going 80mph with me and my pregnant wife in the vehicle. Figured it was a wheel bearing going bad so I just slowed down and made it to my destination which was 10 mins down the road. Jacked the vehicle up and found out that the front lug nuts had backed off due to not being torqued. If I would have known that they even had taken the front wheels off I would have checked them after so many miles as you are supposed to with aluminum wheels but nobody let me know. And now me and my wife were almost hurt because of it.
LARRY A., SERVICE MANAGER from Andy Mohr Hyundai responded on 02/28/2020

Thank you for responding to the Hyundai Survey about your most recent service visit to  Andy Mohr Hyundai. It was unfortunate to read about the issues that occurred while traveling. When replacing the engine on your Santa Fe the engine is dropped from the bottom of the vehicle. Both front tires are removed. After replacing the engine. The wheels would be replaced and torqued to spec. The Santa Fe was driven by the technician for eleven miles and returned to the shop for inspection. The wheels would be re-torqued at that time. It would be responsible to have all your wheels torque checked if removed in the shop before taking a long trip. We appreciate your business and  customer feedback. Your complete satisfaction is our goal.

Thanks,

BE
Barbara E.
Ellettsville, IN
02/22/2020 Category: Service
I bought my car from Andy Mohr and will probably go there again if and when I decide to trade cars
The personnel I dealt were very courteous and friendly and have always been. I wll continue to return to Andy Mohr since that is where I bought my car
LARRY A., SERVICE MANAGER from Andy Mohr Hyundai responded on 02/24/2020

Barbara,

Thank you for taking the time to respond to the survey request about the Maintenance provided to your Elantra. We appreciate your valued business that you have given to the Andy Mohr Dealership. As for the Service Department we will always work hard to give you a Quality Service on every visit. We want to show you that we generally care about you and your Elantra. Thank you and we will look forward to seeing you again on the next service visit.

SA
Scott A.
02/19/2020
Service guys very good
Top of the service all the time. Thanks you
LARRY A., SERVICE MANAGER from Andy Mohr Hyundai responded on 02/21/2020

Scott,

Thank you for giving the Andy Mohr Hyundai Service Team an opportunity to provide you Service on your vehicle. We appreciate all the business you have given to the Andy Mohr Dealership. We promise to always give you a Quality Service on every visit. Thank you for the Great Five Star survey response. We will look forward to seeing you again on the next Service Visit.

Richard B.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Oil Change
It was time for oil change. Made appointment they took me right in on time. The did the oil change and inspection in a timely manner. Was well satisfird
LARRY A., SERVICE MANAGER from Andy Mohr Hyundai responded on 02/19/2020

Richard,

Thank you for giving the Andy Mohr Hyundai Service Team the opportunity to provide you Maintenance on your Hyundai Santa Fe. We will always work hard to give you a Quality Service with a thorough inspection and give you very good communication. We appreciate all the business you have given to the Andy Mohr Hyundai Dealership. We thank you for the Great Five Star survey response. We will look forward to seeing you again on the next service visit.

SA
Scott A.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
02/17/2020 Category: Service
The very nice people
Always great service when we take our car in.
LARRY A., SERVICE MANAGER from Andy Mohr Hyundai responded on 02/19/2020

Scott,

Thank you for the Five Star survey response and for the Great Comments about the service you received and the Service Team. We appreciate all the business you have given to the Andy Mohr Dealership. We promise to always work hard to give you a Quality Service with a Thorough inspection and give Great Communication. Thank You! We will see you again on the next service visit.

Brownstown, IN
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
02/13/2020 Category: Service
Fast friendly service
Always get me in on time and they are super nice!
LARRY A., SERVICE MANAGER from Andy Mohr Hyundai responded on 02/13/2020

Thank you for giving the Andy Mohr Hyundai Service Team the opportunity to provide Maintenance to your Hyundai Ioniq. We will always work hard to give you a Quality Service on every visit, because we value your business. Thank you for the Great Five Star survey response! We will look forward to seeing you again on the next service visit.