NJ
Ladera Ranch, CA
Toyota Sequoia
03/05/2021
Consistent
Mike is always so friendly and helpful. I really appreciate the honesty which is why I have no problem making the half hour drive to get my oil changed.

EJ
ED,KAREN J.
Lake Forest, CA
Cadillac SRX
03/04/2021
Honesty? It’s alive and well here!
Would we recommend Angel’s El Toro Transmission? Well, we’ve never had a transmission problem with any of our cars but they have provided every other type of service or repair we have needed for more than 20 years. They are amazing.

AG
Art G.
Lake Forest, CA
03/04/2021 Category: Service
Art said the business did great. The staff were professional.

DIETER M.
Aliso Viejo, CA
03/03/2021
Great service and quality work
My truck needed a rebuilt transmission and Mike new more about the problem then any other technician. Fixed in good time and quality work at a fair price.

JULIO B.
Laguna Hills, CA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
03/03/2021
Evaluation service
I was really impressed with their knowledge of the problem and analysis of what was needed. Also their insistence of not using used parts to perform the job. I did not have the work performed but because the bluebook value of the vehicle could not warrant the work. But, if I ever needed transmission service I would most definitely use Angels In the future. They are a class act.

DAVE S.
San Clemente, CA
GMC Envoy
02/26/2021
Quality shop , great people!
Very reliable shop reasonable pricing a very good experience for anyone in need of automotive needs!.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 03/03/2021

Thank you, Dave, for the 5-Star review and the recommendation. We appreciate your business.

KK
KELLY K.
Laguna Niguel, CA
Ford Econoline
02/25/2021
Finally found a trustworthy reliable mechanic
Great service! Got my breaks done here, and could not be any happier with my service. Excellent honest service at a very reasonable rate. I’m so excited to find a mechanic I feel 100% safe going to!
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 03/03/2021

Thank you, Kelly, for the 5-Star review and the recommendation. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your positive experience at Angel's Transmission and Auto Repair.

MELISSA P.
Laguna Niguel, CA
02/25/2021
Great Communication
Mike was super clear on what the cost to was and timeline would be and then finished it early. I love that it has a warranty. Thanks!
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 03/03/2021

Thank you, Melissa, for the 5-Star review and the recommendation. We appreciate your business.

MICHELINE S.
San Clemente, CA
GMC Envoy
02/24/2021
Very professional, competent and reliable
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 03/03/2021

Thank you, Micheline, for the 5-Star review and the recommendation. We appreciate your business.

INFINITI Q60 Coupe
02/23/2021
Great mechanics!
Friendly and honest mechanics. We have been going there for years.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 03/03/2021

Thank you for the 5-Star review and the recommendation. We appreciate your business.

GW
GREG W.
Ford Edge
02/22/2021
Quick and professional service
Awesome shop
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 03/03/2021

Thank you, Greg, for the 5-Star review and the recommendation. We appreciate your business.

ROBBIE,TERI H.
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
02/19/2021
GREAT SERVICE AS ALWAYS!
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 03/03/2021

Thank you, Robbie & Teri, for the 5-Star review and the recommendation. We appreciate your business.

CHRIS h.
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
02/12/2021
Awesome All Around Experience
Michael got me in for a “not so easy job” the day after I called and the job was done and explained in detail the same day before I even clocked out of work for the day. Very happy with the price I paid as well. Thanks for making things easy for me!
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 03/03/2021

Thank you, Chris, for the 5-star review and the recommendation. We appreciate your business and taking the time to share your positive experience. Customer service is our top priority and we're happy that you had a positive experience at Angel's Transmission and Auto Repair.

SE
STEVE E.
INFINITI EX35
02/10/2021
Efficient courteous
I've dealt with Angels twice and if I need transmission work in the future I will return to Angels.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 03/03/2021

Thank you, Steve, for the 5-Star review and the recommendation. We appreciate your business.

PQ
PETER Q.
02/04/2021
On point.
My vehicle was in and out of the shop in a few days. Even with the pandemic, short on mechanics but they got it done. Mike was very detailed on what needed to be fixed. I will be back if I need anything done on my car for sure!
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 02/07/2021

Thank you, Peter, for the 5-Star review and the recommendation. We appreciate your business.