NL
NATHAN L.
07/24/2021
Skilled, professional honest, and established
Nathan

JOSEPH P.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
07/24/2021
Good job
I chose Angels El Toro transmission for my repairs because I feel like that they know what they are doing and they saved me a lot of money on a transmission when the dealership wanted to rip me off.

LD
LAUREN D.
Honda Civic Coupe
07/23/2021
Customer Service!!!
Always ready to please, and very concise about my concerns with my car.
Just great place!

GW
GREG W.
Ford Fiesta
07/23/2021
Great communication and great customer service
I was recommended to use Angel's for a recent transmission issue. While discussing my issue, with the guys, I brought up another issue with my daughter's car and they told me they could help. They were honest, accommodated my schedule and were done with both repairs when they said they would be done. Their communication was excellent while diagnosing, explaining the diagnosis, parts delivery schedule drop off and pick up of both vehicles. These guys have new happy customers.

TF
TIMOTHY F.
07/21/2021
Helpful, Honest, and good mechanics
Called on Saturday and Michael just happened to be there doing paperwork. He helped me over the phone, just as a friend would, even though, I only know him as my mechanic. I usually do my own work, but I occasionally, when I have something difficult, like a transmission, I turn to them for help. I’ve been impressed with their great worth ethics and honesty. I highly recommend them.

HR

Fountain Valley, CA
Honda Civic Si
07/16/2021
Customer service
They are friendly , they understand your needs and they are honest simple like that

BRITTANY B.
07/15/2021
Good people
They are thoughtful and conscientious and always try to get the best price and make sure you know what the cost is before they make the fix! Love them and how they take care of my old Ford Explorer

NI
NAN I.
07/14/2021
Trustworthiness and professionalism
I feel 100% confident with this shop. Michael is very up front about the necessities in servicing and being a woman who knows little about cars, he always tells me the immediate needs and what can be postponed until a later date.

JOHN S.

TODD F.
Lincoln Continental
07/10/2021
AOD TV valve oops!
Recently I had a transmission overhaul that worked out absolutely perfect. I had another vehicle that I had the TV valve misadjusted and asked for assistance. I had damaged the valve body beyond repair and they told me that it couldn’t be fixed. Since it was vintage, I had to research parts. Even though they had invested time trying to fix the problem, they did not charge me for their time - way cool!

NJ
NOLAN J.
Ladera Ranch, CA
Toyota Sequoia
07/09/2021
Took care of me (again)
My wife’s breaks started to sound bad on July fourth and even though you weren’t there on the fifth I felt comfortable leaving her car and keys. When you reopened you called me, squeezed me in and changed her breaks. It was so easy. Thank you!

CHRIS B.
Foothill Ranch, CA
07/02/2021
Best deal for a Transmission rebuild.
Transmission rebuild:
I have tanned for quotes for a transmission rebuild and Angels El Toro transmission offer the best deal, the best coverage and guaranteed the job done in three days versus 7 to 10 for the other quotes.

STEVE C.
Lake Forest, CA
07/01/2021
Transmission Service
Mike was very easy to work with and made an appointment within 3 days of calling. The work came in under the quote. He helped answer questions I had on another vehicle which fell out of the scope of a transmission shop working on the car.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 07/01/2021

Thank you, Steve, for the 5-star review and recommendation. We value your business.

DARREN B.
Volvo S40
07/01/2021
Always the best service
I highly recommend Angels El Toro Transmission for all types of service.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 07/01/2021

Thank you, Darren, for the 5-star review and recommendation. We appreciate your trust in us.