GL
GREG L.
Mission Viejo, CA
10/28/2020
Honest, reliable
This is my second truck to bring here for service. I live in Murrieta and brought my truck here because this is the only shop I trust.

JEANNE C.
Laguna Hills, CA
Mercedes-Benz C240
10/27/2020
Reliable
Angels is always there for me and my car! Great customer service and excellent mechanics. They always go well beyond expectations.

SJ
SCOTT J.
Lake Forest, CA
10/26/2020
Earned my loyalty
My 95 Grand Cherokee was due for a transmission. 270k on the original. Did some searching and researching and found Angels. Brought it in and a few days later I got the call that it was done. Transmission and transfer case. I was amazed. Mike and Michael are the best. I brought it back for my one year check before the warranty ran out. They saw I had a dead tail light bulb and replaced it no charge. This is how service used to be.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 10/26/2020

Thank you, Scott for the 5-Star review and the recommendation. We appreciate your business and inspiring words. Customer service is our top priority and we're happy that you had a positive experience at Angel's Transmission and Auto Repair.

TH
TERRI H.
San Clemente, CA
Nissan Murano
10/26/2020
Difficult diagnosis
My car has a very Intermittent issue. It's so random that they were unable to diagnose it. I really appreciate they're honesty and they really tried for two days to diagnose it. After much discussion, I've decided to wait on a new transmission, but i will have Angel's do the work. This is the best car mechanic in SoCal!
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 10/26/2020

Thank you, Terri, for the 5-Star review and the recommendation. We appreciate your business and happy to hear about your positive experience at Angel’s Transmission and Auto Repair.

RD
RUSSELL D.
Laguna Niguel, CA
Toyota Tundra
10/24/2020
customer service
Mike and Michael both go beyond what they need to do to make sure you are satisfied with the work.
Best in town!
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 10/26/2020

Thank you, Russell, for the 5-Star review and the recommendation. We appreciate your business.

SG
Steven G.
Laguna Hills, CA
10/23/2020 Category: Service
Steven said he likes the way Mike handles himself. He is professional, he likes the way he speaks to the customer, he's true and honest. Not too many mechanics are like him.

MT
Mike T.
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
10/23/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Bill. He said he networks with Mike and has him rebuild transmissions when he needs them. They've been working together for at least 18 years.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 10/26/2020

Thank you, Mike, for the 5-Star review and the recommendation. We appreciate your business.

RA
ROBERTO A.
Mission Viejo, CA
Dodge Dart
10/22/2020
Amazing service
It was fast price is solid and i would come back for sures is there is any issues!
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 10/26/2020

Thank you, Roberto, for the 5-Star review and the recommendation. We appreciate your business.

MIKE,KELLY 1 M.
Ladera Ranch, CA
INFINITI QX80
10/21/2020
Honest and reliable
Great customer service. Honest and reliable service.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 10/26/2020

Thank you, Mike & Kelly, for the 5-Star review and the recommendation.  Happy to know that you have had a positive experience at Angel's Transmission and Auto Repair. We are here to serve.

JODY W.
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
Jeep Patriot
10/21/2020
Honest service
Angels diagnosed my vehicle correctly as Jeep Dealer had not.
And angels saved me money.
I’ll never let dealer do anything but warranty and recall work.
All my service and problems will be at angels auto.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 10/26/2020

Thank you, Jody, for the 5-Star review and the recommendation. We appreciate your business and happy to know that you have had a great experience at Angel's Transmission and Auto Repair.

DT
DUANE T.
Trabuco Canyon, CA
10/20/2020
No nonsense or bull just friendly and superior service
I am a long-time customer and my last visit is a good example of why; service was superior
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 10/26/2020

Thank you, Duane, for the 5-Star review and the recommendation. We appreciate your trust in us.

Jim L.
Lake Forest, CA
Ford Econoline Wagon
10/20/2020 Category: Service
Jim said he had a good experience.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 10/26/2020

Thank you, Jim, for the great review and the recommendation. We appreciate your business.

Stephen S.
San Juan Capistrano, CA
10/17/2020 Category: Service
Stephen said they gave very good service and they were very friendly. Also, they were reasonable and he had no problems.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 10/18/2020

Thank you, Stephen, for the 5-star review and the recommendation. We appreciate your business.

Jeremy B.
Bonsall, CA
Chevrolet Silverado SS
10/15/2020 Category: Service
Jeremy said they did an awesome job. He said they were quick and the vehicle is running great.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 10/18/2020

Thank you, Jeremy, for the great review and the recommendation. We appreciate your business.

BRIAN B.
Aliso Viejo, CA
10/13/2020
This shop earned my trust the first time they serviced my car. I had a check engine light on my 2011 Mazda 3 that was due to a transmission error code. By replacing 2 speed sensors, they repaired my transmission at a Very fair price and saved me the cost of a more expensive repair or a new transmission. I truly appreciated them keeping the cost to a minimum because I plan to sell the car in about 5 months.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 10/18/2020

Thank you, Brian, for the 5-star review and the recommendation. We appreciate your business and your trust in us.