SA
Sean A.
Chevrolet Suburban
06/30/2020 Category: Service
Sean said they kept in-touch, let him know what was going on and the prices were very fair as well.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 07/01/2020

Thank you, Sean, for taking the time to give us a great review and the recommendation. We appreciate your business.

JOSEPH M.
06/29/2020
Honesty and workmanship.
The diagnosis was accurate and the repair estimate was up front with no surprises.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 07/01/2020

Thank you, Joseph, for taking the time to give us a review and the recommendation. We appreciate your business.

CF
Colette F.
San Clemente, CA
GMC Yukon XL
06/29/2020 Category: Service
Colette said the employees were honest and they went over all the options on what could be wrong with her vehicle.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 07/01/2020

Thank you, Colette, for taking the time to give us a great review and the recommendation. We appreciate your business.

RON R.
Irvine, CA
06/24/2020
Honest, reliable, efficient, polite, professional.
All of our experiences with the staff have been excellent. The work they do is excellent and prompt. They are also honest, reliable, polite and professional. It’s so refreshing to have an auto repair facility that you can trust. Just relax and enjoy their service.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 06/28/2020

Thank you so much, Ron, for the great review and the recommendation. We appreciate your business. Customer service is our top priority and we're happy that you had a positive experience at Angel's Transmission and Auto Repair.

CHUCK S.
Trabuco Canyon, CA
Pontiac Grand Prix
06/24/2020
It reaaly seems like they care
I've been going to Angel's for years. Every time I go in they listen to what I have to say, they ask questions about my problem. Never had to return for work not done wrong. Just a bunch of good guys.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 06/28/2020

Thank you so much, Chuck, for the great review and the recommendation. It means a lot to us. We appreciate your business and you taking the time to share your experience.

MJ
Miller J.
Tustin, CA
Ram Cargo Van
06/20/2020 Category: Service
Jerry said the staff was up front with issues concerning her vehicle.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 06/28/2020

Thank you, Jerry, for taking the time to give us a review and the recommendation. We appreciate your business.

RACHEL B.
Chevrolet Sportvan
06/18/2020
Honest, fast, fair prices, hassle-free
My old van had a coolant leak which I suspected had to do with the water pump. I’m out of work right now because of the pandemic, so money is tight. I considered going to my regular mechanic and made an appt for later this week, but I have also had some crazy high estimates for work (ex: $500+ for front brakes and instead, I got them done at another place for under $300), so I wanted to explore other options. I decided to do a google search and call around to get estimates for water pump replacement. Angel’s had good reviews online, and it was the first place I called. I spoke to Mike, who was very kind and professional on the phone. He kindly offered a complimentary check to look over the van and get an estimate for the problem.(Note: my regular mechanic did NOT offer this.) I really appreciated that. He said I could bring in the van first thing in the morning, and they would have an answer for me about the problem by noon. I was surprised when he called me back only an hour later and he explained the problem, the exact price(which was a very fair price), and an option to provide me with an inexpensive rental car(If I wanted), since the van would take the rest of the day to fix. Water pump replacement is a pain in the a** with that van, so I was very pleased with the price, and the replacement was even finished by 3pm! I’m just amazed at how FAST, HONEST, HASSLE-FREE, and FAIRLY-PRICED my services were, and I WILL be coming back for future needs. Thank you to Mike and the team! **Disclaimer: I just got the van back, so I’m assuming it was a job well done and time will tell, but upon inquiry about the warranty for the new pump and service, Mike told me to come back anytime if I have any problems with it.** A+, guys.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 06/21/2020

Thank you so much, Rachel, for the great review and the recommendation. It means a lot to us. We appreciate your business and you taking the time to share your experience. Customer service is our top priority and we're happy that you had a positive experience at Angel's Transmission and Auto Repair.

LV
Lisa,Richard V.
Coto De Caza, CA
06/06/2020
Best Auto Repair Shop in Orange County!
Angels has been our only auto repair shop for years. They service all of our cars. Their customer service is outstanding, they do great work and we never worry about unnecessary repairs. We appreciate their honesty and business ethics and recommend Angels to all of our friends.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 06/15/2020

Thank you very much for the inspiring review and the recommendation. We really appreciate your business and your trust.

EV
ELI V.
Lake Forest, CA
Lincoln Navigator
06/02/2020
Punctuality and Hospitality*
They Were wonderful, speedy and fast. Highly recommend*
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 06/15/2020

Thank you, Eli, for the great review and the recommendation. We appreciate your business.

PH
PAT H.
San Clemente, CA
Ram 2500
05/23/2020
Super helpful
My Dodge truck was having an issue shifting. These guys went way out of their way to diagnose the issue.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 05/26/2020

Thank you, Pat, for the great review. We appreciate your business.

NJ
NOLAN J.
Ladera Ranch, CA
Honda Fit
05/22/2020
Took Care of Me Again
These guys are great! Always honest and able to help take care of everything. Thanks again.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 05/26/2020

Thank you so much, Nolan, for the great review and kind words. It means a lot to us. We appreciate your business and you taking the time to share your experience.

JOHN/ DENEE P.
Laguna Niguel, CA
05/21/2020
Exceptional customer service
High quality work and Exceptional customer service
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 05/26/2020

Thank you so much, for the great review. We appreciate your business. Customer service is our top priority and we're happy that you had a positive experience at Angel's Transmission and Auto Repair.

SUE S.
Foothill Ranch, CA
05/13/2020
Honest and thorough
We lost our mechanic over a year ago when their building was sold. Finding a trust-worthy mechanic is unheard of. Ironically, I found out about Angel's El Toro Transmission through my bible study. group As I got to know my new group, everyone gave a bio on themselves and family. One gal, whom I instantly bonded with, mentioned that her husband had a shop (which he had since he was 19). Fast-forward....time to have car #1 checked out.

Mike is absolutely the face of honesty, integrity, and character. He exhibited the kind of customer service ANYONE would want with diagnosing/fixing your automobile. We are in COVID19 right now. And many places are suffering. Many places could "sell you a bill of goods." NOT MIKE! Honest that there were some things that "if this was my car, I would wait!" How many auto repair places do that? Most places sell you (the consumer) things that you don't need (because not everyone is car-savvy). Not MIke. Greeted with genuine kindness. Told him about of all the things we "suspected" might be wrong with our Mazda. And guess what? He ran through our vehicle with fine-tooth comb. And a surprise bill for "damages" that was nothing what we expected! Truly!

If you have a vehicle that needs to be repaired/checked out, head down to see Mike at Angel's! You will not be disappointed! These days, it's very hard to find trustworthy car mechanics. We just found a new one! Next up: Camry!
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 05/13/2020

Thank you so much, Sue, for your kind and inspiring words. We are humbled and really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience. We look forward to continuing to provide great service to awesome customers like you. Thanks again!

KW
KATHY W.
Laguna Niguel, CA
GMC Yukon
05/01/2020
Air conditioning repair
Mike and his team are excellent.
I have had asked them to take care of numerous leaks and issues on my 2002 Yukon, and each time they handle it in an extremely professional manner and reasonable price. What more can you ask for!
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 05/13/2020

Thank you so much, Kathy, for the great review. We appreciate your business. Customer service is our top priority and we're happy that you had a positive experience at Angel's Transmission and Auto Repair in Mission Viejo.

TREVER B.
Trabuco Canyon, CA
04/25/2020
Do great work.
Always friendly and do great work. It is great to know if I have car trouble there is a place that will take good care and do great work to get it fixed up right. Have a customer for life.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 05/13/2020

Thank you very much, Trever, for the inspiring review and the recommendation. We really appreciate your business and your trust.