JOHN/ DENEE P.
07/15/2019
We always receive fast, honest and exceptional customer service at Angels! Michael and the team of well trained technicians take great care of us. Thank you!

Laguna Hills, CA
Nissan Murano
07/11/2019
You can trust their judgement and work.
I discovered Angels Transmission about a year ago. I was tired of Nissan telling me things needed to be done on my car when in fact they didn’t. So I got another opinion and they took me out to my car and showed me what didn’t need to be done like Nissan had told me. So I now trust Angels and appreciate their taking care of my car. They are the best and I recommend them to all. Thank you Michael.

KW
KATHY W.
GMC Yukon
07/03/2019
Great quality service!!
Once again, Mike and his team fixed up my Yukon. We are on our way back from Havasu on Sunday night and my husband hears a noise, the power steering goes out, my warning messages start going off, temperature starts rising and within 10 min, the engine light came on. Thankfully we were close to The El Toro offramp and parked in a parking lot. Found out from AAA that the serpentine belt came off (controls most of the engine functions), so I dropped it off at Angels. Left a key thru the door, and called first thing on Monday. Mike and his team fixed me up that afternoon at an affordable price. You guys are the best....thank you!!

QF
QUINN F.
Laguna Hills, CA
Toyota Matrix
07/01/2019
The owner always explains exactly what needs to be done so that I can understand it
I highly recommend Angel's Transmission. The pricing and workmanship is EXCELLENT
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 07/02/2019

Thank you so much for the great review and the recommedations, Quinn.

RANDY M.
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
06/22/2019
Best service ever.
Each and every time I have my vehicle service at Angel’s I am treated with respect and honesty. Micheal is very professional and informative and always make sure what is promised is delivered. Alex who performs the work does it properly and when finished my vehicle is always clean. I have the highest regard for they entire team.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 07/02/2019

Thank you Randy, for a great review!
We're appreciate your business and happy that you have had a positive experience at Angel's Transmission and Automotive Service.

ER
ERICA,JOHN R.
Trabuco Canyon, CA
Jeep Liberty
06/21/2019
Honest and Quick Service
They were very upfront with the fees and what it covered unlike the dealer we called. Fees were responsible and the turnaround was quick. Great communication. Highly recommend.

JOHN L.
06/21/2019
Reliable service
We needed a battery replacement in the middle of a busy work week and Angels took care of it quickly and for a good price. Thank you for doing what you do!

Mike S.
Huntington Beach, CA
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Mike said the business did what they said and didn't try to hard sell to him. He added everything seems to be working fine with his vehicle.

KW
KATHY W.
GMC Yukon
06/14/2019
Oil leaks & major service on 2002 Yukon
Great service and reasonable price....thank you Michael!

TW
TERI,CLIFF 1 W.
Aliso Viejo, CA
06/06/2019
Best techs. Always friendly. Always timely. No unwanted sales.
Angel’s always fixes the problem in a timely & cost efficient manner. Always on my schedule. Honest. Friendly. The best. That’s why my family has taken our cars & trucks to Angels for 20 years.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 06/10/2019

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience.

NS
Nolan S.
Corona Del Mar, CA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Nolan said they do a good job and are trustworthy.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 06/10/2019

Thank you Nolan for giving us a great review!

Jim B.
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Jim said the business was up front and timely. They found additional issues with his vehicle, and after consulting with him and explaining them, they got the problems taken care of.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 06/10/2019

Thank you Jim for giving us a great review!

JORGE F.
Foothill Ranch, CA
Hyundai Veloster
06/04/2019
Nest
Great service and honesty! Highly recommend Angels.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 06/10/2019

Thank you Jorge for giving us a great review!

Roberto B.
Dana Point, CA
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Roberto said his vehicle is running great.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 06/10/2019

Thank you, Roberto, for a positive review.

KEN B.
05/24/2019
screaming sound in my transmission
Thank you for being so helpful and courteous
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 06/10/2019

Thank you Ken, for a great review!
We appreciate your business.

JIM F.
Irvine, CA
05/04/2019
Great warranty on the work..
The communications were excellent and the warranty on the rebuilt transmission was outstanding and beyond that they recommend that you have work inspected just prior to termination of warranty. THAT is amazing. Never seen that before.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 05/10/2019

Thank you so much for your kind words, Jim. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience.

JOHN L.
Lake Forest, CA
Ford Econoline Wagon
05/01/2019
Great work
Great job done and in a timely manner.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 05/10/2019

Thank you John for giving us a great review!

Charles H.
San Clemente, CA
Chevrolet Uplander
04/29/2019 Category: Service
Charles said this business did a really great job. They were very professional and he had no problems with them.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 05/10/2019

Thank you Charles, for a great review!
We appreciate your business.

BRIAN M.
Lake Forest, CA
04/20/2019
Transmission rebuilt on Dodge Cummings Turbo Ram
The one thing about owning a Dodge Cummings diesel truck is that the parts of the truck wear out before the engine. My truck has 245k miles now and this is the second time Angel’s El Toro Transmission has rebuilt my transmission. Their rebuild went longer than the original from Dodge! Great work and communication. Definitely the “go to” place to fix your transmission.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 04/22/2019

Thank you, Brian, for the great review and the recommendation. We appreciate your business.

Robert C.
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Robert said the business did good work as expected. He has no complaints or issues.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 04/22/2019

Thank you, Robert, for a positive review.