RN
ROBERT N.
05/09/2021
Honest, reasonablecharges, dependable
Only dissappointment in my recent pre road-trip 21 POINT CHECK UP is, after I left on my trip I found that my windshield wipers were rotted, needing replacement. I had no time to replace them before leaving so had to go “as is.” The 21 POINT CHECK UP didn’t include checking them?? This surprised me based on very good service in the past.

SUE,KEVIN S.
Foothill Ranch, CA
05/06/2021
Take great care of vehicles at great price
Mike is terrific! He takes care of all of our cars. He's fast. And does what is needed. Not what is not needed and he's HONEST! Go nowhere else of you want an honest mechanic shop with integrity.

Lake Forest, CA
Lexus IS 250
04/30/2021
Very informative and honest
Had a great interaction with this mechanic and looking forward to working with them to resolve future car problems.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 05/04/2021

Thank you, for the 5-Star review and the recommendation. We appreciate your business.

SAMER B.
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
Toyota Tundra
04/28/2021
The best
I went to Angel’s transmission with my tundra and they did a great job and took good care of me and the truck
The truck has 245,000 miles on it and now it drives just like when I bought it new
Thanks to Michael, Mike and the rest of the team
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 05/04/2021

Thank you, Samer, for the 5-Star review and the recommendation. We appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience at Angel's Transmission and Auto Repair.

EW
ETHAN W.
Volkswagen New Beetle
04/22/2021
Best customer service ever!!!!
Michael is absolutely the best person to work with. I have come here for many years and they are honest and absolutely incredible!!!
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 05/04/2021

Thank you, Ethan, for the 5-star review and the recommendation. Customer service is our top priority and we're happy that you have had a positive experience at Angel's Transmission and Auto Repair.

OA
OLIVER A.
Irvine, CA
Kia Sedona
04/20/2021
I love this shop
A practical approach to the challenge and always be at my side.
If there are 10 starts, they deserved it.
More power to the Angels El Toro team.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 05/04/2021

Thank you, Oliver, for the 5-Star review and the recommendation. We appreciate your business.

ROBERT C.
Mission Viejo, CA
Cadillac SRX
04/19/2021
honesty
was kept informed on all work done car came back clean and running great
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 05/04/2021

Thank you, Robert, for the 5-Star review and the recommendation. We appreciate your business.

KH
Kevin H.
Trabuco Canyon, CA
Honda Ridgeline
04/16/2021 Category: Service
Kevin said that they did a great job and he's very pleased with their service.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 05/04/2021

Thank you, Kevin, for the 5-Star review and the recommendation. We appreciate your business.

04/14/2021
Transmission Work Done
The people are friendly, knowledgeable and efficient. They gave you the quotes depending on the diagnosed problems. They explained and showed us the broken parts in our car when we asked them. They did a good job on our car.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 05/04/2021

Thank you for the 5-Star review and the recommendation. We appreciate your business.

DK
DAVID K.
San Clemente, CA
Chevrolet Silverado SS
04/12/2021
Very professional and great work ethic.. Highly recommended!! Thanks for your service.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 05/04/2021

Thank you, David, for the 5-Star review and the recommendation. We appreciate your business.

TG
TINA G.
Trabuco Canyon, CA
Ford Edge
04/09/2021
You guys are the beat!
The Mike’s always do right by me! Credibility and Integrity. Hard to find these days. This place is a keeper!
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 05/04/2021

Thank you, Tina, for the 5-Star review and the recommendation. We appreciate your business.

DF
DELIA DREW F.
Lake Forest, CA
04/07/2021
Repair of mini van
Thank you quick repair of my vehicle. Always provide excellent service
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 04/08/2021

Thank you, Delia, for the 5-Star review and the recommendation. We appreciate your business.

SUE,KEVIN S.
Foothill Ranch, CA
04/07/2021
Finds the problem and fixes it!
Angel is exactly what their name conveys. My car was experiencing issues with noise. After identifying a problem with my brakes, they were corrected. The noise appeared to be happening bin the early morning and get louder during day. Mike kept the car overnight just to be sure the noise was gone after putting on new brakes. I'm glad he did because he heard the noise. Did more and fixed the problem. So if you want a trustworthy mechanic shop, wait no longer. They are honest, friendly and get the job done! Our cars will ALWAYS be taken care of at Angel. Wait no longer. You too will experience the same!!
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 04/08/2021

Thank you, Sue & Kevin, for the 5-star review and the recommendation. Customer service is our top priority and we're happy that you have had a positive experience at Angel's Transmission and Auto Repair.

FT
FRANK,GWEN T.
Corona, CA
Cadillac Escalade
04/05/2021
I am a customer for over 25 years. Michael Urratio is outstanding in explaining what is necessary now and which items may wait a while. Thank You for the excellent service
See my review above
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 04/08/2021

Thank you, Frank & Gwen, for the 5-star review and the recommendation. We appreciate your business and taking the time to share your positive experience. Customer service is our top priority and we're happy that you had a positive experience at Angel's Transmission and Auto Repair.

Irvine, CA
Chevrolet Cobalt
04/02/2021
Honest and fair facility.
After over 12 years and many different cars we have found Angels to be very honest and fair with their assessments and care of our cars.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 04/08/2021

Thank you, for the 5-Star review and the recommendation. We really appreciate your business during the past 12 years.