JOHN L.
Ford Econoline Wagon
05/01/2019
Great work
Great job done and in a timely manner.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 05/10/2019

Thank you John for giving us a great review!

Charles H.
San Clemente, CA
Chevrolet Uplander
04/29/2019 Category: Service
Charles said this business did a really great job. They were very professional and he had no problems with them.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 05/10/2019

Thank you Charles, for a great review!
We appreciate your business.

BRIAN M.
04/20/2019
Transmission rebuilt on Dodge Cummings Turbo Ram
The one thing about owning a Dodge Cummings diesel truck is that the parts of the truck wear out before the engine. My truck has 245k miles now and this is the second time Angel’s El Toro Transmission has rebuilt my transmission. Their rebuild went longer than the original from Dodge! Great work and communication. Definitely the “go to” place to fix your transmission.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 04/22/2019

Thank you, Brian, for the great review and the recommendation. We appreciate your business.

Robert C.
Laguna Niguel, CA
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Robert said the business did good work as expected. He has no complaints or issues.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 04/22/2019

Thank you, Robert, for a positive review.

MARGIE S.
Nissan Murano
04/14/2019
Personal attention
So happy to have found Angel’s Transmission. Service is done quickly and always a good job. Thank you so much.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 04/22/2019

Thank you, Margie, for giving us a great review.

JIM MIDDELTON B.
Ford Super Duty F-550 DRW
04/14/2019
Best management/Staff
Reliable repairs at honest charges. Always
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 04/22/2019

Thank you, Jim, for giving us a great review.
We appreciate your business and your trust in us and happy to know that you have had a positive experience at Angel's Transmission and Automotive Service

LK
LEA K.
INFINITI Q60 Coupe
04/03/2019
oil change
Excellent service as usual. MIKE: Please call me with details of your cruise! Lea: 949.470.9887.

JOSEPH C.

Nolan S.
Corona Del Mar, CA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Nolan said he knows the owner of the business personally. He is very trustworthy and honest. The staff members do a great job, and he goes to them when he has a problem.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 04/04/2019

Thank you so much for your kind words, Nolan. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.

RAYVEN, HOLLY C.
Trabuco Canyon, CA
04/01/2019
Angels review
We’ve been customers for over 15 years. This has been the longest we’ve ever kept the same mechanics. They’re honest, knowledgeable and reasonable. Whenever I thought it would cost hundreds to get something fixed, it has turned out to be far less. An example is this last time my engine light went on, took it in and only the gas cap needed replacing for a few bucks.

Thank you for giving us a great review!
Customer service is one of our top priorities and we're happy that you had a positive experience at Angel's Transmission and Automotive Service. We appreciate your business.

MIKE R.
Cadillac Escalade ESV
03/28/2019
Friendly place, honest and great at what they do.
Trust is a big consideration whenever I need to have my vehicle repaired. This is the second time I needed service and both times they exceeded my expectations. They were prompt with the repairs, very fair on price and nice to talk with. The shop looked clean and organized. I will recommend anyone in need of repairs. Thanks Mike
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 04/01/2019

Thank you Mike for giving us a great review and the recommendation!
Customer service is one of our top priorities and we're happy that you have had a positive experience at Angel's Transmission and Automotive Service.

Mark H.
San Juan Capistrano, CA
Ford Bronco
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Mark said he has been a customer of this business for over 15 years, and he thinks they are top shelf. He would like to thank the staff for their service.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 04/01/2019

Thank you Mark for giving us a great review!
Customer service is our top priority and we're happy that you had a positive experience at Angel's Transmission and Automotive Service. We are here to serve our customers

TL
Tim L.
Dana Point, CA
Ram Pickup
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Tim said this business is the best, and they were able to fix his transmission after another facility didn't. He added they didn't charge him to check the fluids in his vehicle before he went to Mexico, and he would like to thank them.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 04/01/2019

Thank you so much Tim for your kind words, Robert. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.

Juentino R.
San Juan Capistrano, CA
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Juentino said this business was professional. They knew what they were doing.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 04/01/2019

Thank you Juentino, for a great review!
We're appreciate your business and happy that you have had a positive experience at Angel's Transmission and Automotive Service.

KC
Kathleen C.
Trabuco Canyon, CA
Saturn VUE
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Kathleen said it was a wonderfully pleasant experience to visit the business and stated that they did a great job.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 03/20/2019

Thank you Kathleen for giving us a great review!

MK
MARK K.
03/16/2019
Recommended by another repair shop they performed the work and were able to supply a rental car at a discount.
I would recommend Angel's El Toro Transmission. Mike took good care of me and my car. I highly recommend.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 03/20/2019

Thank you Mark, for a great review and the recommendation!

RD
RUSSELL D.
Laguna Niguel, CA
Chevrolet Chevy Express
03/09/2019
Customer service!
This is absolutely the best experience I've ever had at any automotive shop. They care about the vehicle and the customer.
Big Thanks to Michael Urratio for going the extra mile👍👍👍👍
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 03/14/2019

Thank you Russell, for a great review!

TW
TERI,CLIFF W.
Aliso Viejo, CA
03/08/2019
Best service anywhere. Always get the job done in a timely fashion. Convenient as possible. Friendly.
Angel’s always takes care of my family’s auto needs, in the most efficient, timely & friendliest manner. My business vehicle has over 300k miles & is still going strong!
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 03/14/2019

Thank you for the kind words and a great review. We value your business.

ES
EDWARD S.
Dodge Caravan
02/28/2019
Angel's is always there
I had to leave on a trip, and I had noticed the oil was low again. I called Mike and explained I had to leave in the afternoon, and although they were busy, he said he would have a bay open, and he made the time to check the reason for the oil being low. It was a worn out washer on the pan's screw and if he had not made the time to see me on short notice, I may have had a serious problem out on the desert. They are always responsive, and always do a thorough analysis and repair.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 03/07/2019

Thank you Edward for sharing your experience and the positive feedback!

Nissan Murano
02/26/2019
Major care repair
Thanks for a thorough job. I could have been stuck somewhere with no power steering. Appreciate all you do for me as a customer.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 03/07/2019

Thank you for giving us a great review!
We appreciate your business and delighted to know that you had a positive experience at Angel's Transmission and Automotive Service.