Overall Rating 4.3157932/5Overall Rating 4.3157932/5Overall Rating 4.3157932/5Overall Rating 4.3157932/5rating 4.3157932
Overall Rating 2.68421/5Overall Rating 2.68421/5rating 2.68421rating 2.68421rating 2.68421

Bowie, MD
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Oil change appointment
Everyone was courteous! I was in/out for an oil change in a reasonable time
EUGENE W G., Service Manager from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 06/20/2018

We are glad to hear you had a positive experience on your recent visit. Thank you for taking the time to post a review.

Kim B.
Car Repair
Thanks
EUGENE W G., Service Manager from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 06/20/2018

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on your recent service visit and the five star review.

RE
Richard E.
Edgewater, MD
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Sante Fe
I love the Annapolis Hyundai dealership! Jacob in service is so helpful and always very nice!
EUGENE W G., Service Manager from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 06/20/2018

Thank you for the great feedback. I will be sure to share this with Jacob.

Sam W.
2014 Hyundai Accent
06/19/2018 Category: Service
You guys have excellent customer service and even offered me a ride back to work while my car was getting worked on
EUGENE W G., Service Manager from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 06/20/2018

We are always glad to hear that our guest's have had a good experience. Thank you posting the five star review.

AC
April C.
06/16/2018 Category: Service
Left me stranded again
The problem with my brand new vehicle was not properly identified the first time. So, after being stranded for 3 hours waiting for a tow truck the first time , the dealership had my vehicle for a week as I was out of town, and in all that time they failed to properly test drive the car to ensure the issue was resolved. It broke down AGAIN the day after picking it up, within 3 miles of driving it, having same exact issue, and leaving me on the stranded side of the highway which trying to get to work. I called dealership and they said I had to call Hyundai roadside assistance and go through them again for a tow back to the dealership. Awesome customer service. Then, the Hyundai Roadside assistance agent I spoke with for over 15 minutes didn’t ever bother to even send a tow truck and as I was taking an Uber home from work ($50), I saw my car still on the side of the road 9 hours later. The dealership knew that it was broken down again and didn’t bother to follow up with me during the day even to say that the car hadn’t been brought back in or offer any type of assistance for me to get back home (loaner car? Shuttle? NOPE). My 2017 Santa Fe sport has under 3500 miles on it and I sincerely regret this purchase and plan to trade it in for a different brand ASAP. Bad product, bad service.
EUGENE W G., Service Manager from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 06/18/2018

We do apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced with your vehicle. I have reached out to roadside assistance to find out what happened, they could only tell me the call they received for pick up was at 8:06 pm. The last time we spoke that morning, you were driving into work and were going to have roadside pick the vehicle up from work, have it towed into the dealership and that you had a ride home. I was not aware that the vehicle did not make it to work. We would be more than happy to reimburse the expense for your ride home. Once again we are truly sorry for this experience, please reach out to be at your earliest convenience.

Queenstown, MD
2007 Hyundai Tucson
06/16/2018 Category: Service
Easy in and out
Had a recall and it went smoothly
EUGENE W G., Service Manager from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 06/16/2018

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on your recent service visit. We appreciate the five stars!!

EH
Edward H.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Edward
Great service very satisfied
EUGENE W G., Service Manager from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 06/15/2018

Thank you for posting a review on your recent service visit. We appreciate the great feedback.

Mary W.
Severna Park, MD
2014 Hyundai Elantra
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Friendly efficient service
Annapolis Hyundai always services my car efficiently and explains everything they will be doing. This last time, they were kind enough to unlock my car for me when I locked my keys in it to drop it off!!!! They could not have been nicer about it !
EUGENE W G., Service Manager from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 06/15/2018

Thank you for the great review, I will share this with the service team.

SD
Sharon D.
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Annapolis Hyundai Service Department
I did not buy my car at the Annapolis location, but it's the only location I go to for service. They are always friendly and helpful.
I look forward to seeing them when taking my SUV in
EUGENE W G., Service Manager from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 06/15/2018

Thank you for your recent service visit. We are glad to hear that you have chosen us for your vehicles service needs.

Anthony S.
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Great service and professional and friendly employees
I have been in quite a few dealerships in my experience of purchasing over the years. I can truly say that Hyundai of Annapolis is top shelf, without hesitation.
EUGENE W G., Service Manager from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 06/11/2018

Thank you for the great feedback, I will pass this on to the rest of the Hyundai team.

New Market, MD
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Always good service at a good price
Satisfied as usual
EUGENE W G., Service Manager from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 06/11/2018

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on your recent service visit.

Arnold, MD
2016 Hyundai Veloster
06/09/2018 Category: Service
Great job
Great service, nice staff
EUGENE W G., Service Manager from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 06/11/2018

Thank you for the great feedback on your recent service visit.

2007 Hyundai Tucson
OK
Did what they said they would do.
EUGENE W G., Service Manager from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 06/08/2018

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We do apologize that you did not receive 5 star service. Anything less then 5 stars is failing. Please let us know where we can improve in the future in order to provide you with 5 star service.

Maryland
06/08/2018 Category: Service
Service was great, amenities weren’t.
The service was performed as promised, and Amy was very helpful but the amenities are left to be desired. Worn furniture, broken bathroom, and very difficult to navigate the parking lot. Over all it was so-so just because of the amenities.

It was ok
The service was performed as promised, but the amenities are left to be desired. Worn furniture, broken bathroom, and very difficult to navigate the parking lot. Over all it was so-so.
EUGENE W G., Service Manager from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 06/11/2018

We do apologize about the amenities. We hope to be in our new store within 18 months. Aside from the building we pride ourselves on giving our guests the best service possible. We will reach out to you for further details.

Warranty
Quick appointment and turn around
EUGENE W G., Service Manager from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 06/05/2018

thank you the five star review, we appreciate the feedback

JJ
Joan J.
Bowie, MD
2006 Hyundai Tucson
Customer service was excellant
No issues scheduling my service and was greeted with a smile and help as soon as I arrived,. I received a call once the car was completed. I even scheduled oil change on my other Hyundai while there. I was given a time frame and got the car before I thought.
EUGENE W G., Service Manager from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 06/05/2018

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on your recent visit to our service department. We are glad to hear everything went as expected.

EF
Eric F.
Baltimore, MD
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Great work, great staff
Honestly, I have had no problems with the work that Annapolis Hyundai does. We even just bought a car from there. I am always happy with my service, the only drawback is that it is a bit more expensive than other places I have gotten service. That being said, I would gladly go here any time, for the quality and Convienence

Centreville, MD
06/04/2018 Category: Service
Annapolis Hyundai Service Department
Planned service visit was quick and the waiting room was comfortable. Will definitely return.
EUGENE W G., Service Manager from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 06/05/2018

thank you for taking the time to post a review on your recent service visit. We appreciate the five star review.

GL
George L.
06/04/2018 Category: Service
Great experience
Staff was friendly. Work completed in a timely manner.
EUGENE W G., Service Manager from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 06/05/2018

Thank you for the great feedback and for taking the time to post a review.

EB
Ellsworth B.
Chestertown, MD
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/03/2018 Category: Service
Happy with the service
Everything was good with are service
EUGENE W G., Service Manager from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 06/04/2018

Thank you for taking the time for posting a review on your recent service visit and for the rating of 5. We are always happy to hear that our guests have had a good experience.