Overall Rating 4.3809557/5Overall Rating 4.3809557/5Overall Rating 4.3809557/5Overall Rating 4.3809557/5rating 4.3809557
Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5rating 2.6rating 2.6rating 2.6

2016 Hyundai Elantra
08/21/2018 Category: Service
Very convenient
Good work, a little longer wait than expected
EUGENE W G., Service Manager from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 08/21/2018

We do apologize the repair took longer then expected. We generally run on time with our wait appointments. We do offer a shuttle service if you need a ride in the future.

Centreville, MD
2013 Hyundai Tucson
08/20/2018 Category: Service
Total confidence
They are always so friendly & professional with great service!
EUGENE W G., Service Manager from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 08/21/2018

Thank you for the great review. We appreciate the positive feedback.

2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
08/20/2018 Category: Service
Attentive, responsive service
The service team takes careful notes and makes every effort to remedy issues. They strive to treat me like a valued customer, not just a name on a list.
EUGENE W G., Service Manager from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 08/20/2018

Thank you for the great feedback. We are always glad to hear that our guest's are receiving the service they expect.

NK
Nola K.
Chester, MD
08/17/2018 Category: Service
"Jacob rocks"
Was a little disappointed that the vehicle was dirty in my past experience with other service dept. When picked up always cleaned and detailed. Our repair was due to several recalls including the biggest replacement of motor. Wasn't explained what type of warranty remains on our vehicle nothing in writing provided other than receipt. Other than these items dealings with Jacob was fabulous. He arranged our rent a car for us and made it painless for the pick up and towing of ours to the dealership and rent a car receipt within 1 hr.
EUGENE W G., Service Manager from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 08/20/2018

We do apologize that the vehicle was not washed. We generally wash every vehicle after repairs and vacuum the front mats. If this was not done, please stop in and see me anytime between 8-4/M-F and I will have it taken care of for you. If you have any questions regarding your vehicles warranty, feel free yo give us a call anytime.

Susan M.
Crownsville, MD
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Pierson able and Efficient
Jacob and the service team did a great job.
EUGENE W G., Service Manager from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 08/17/2018

Thank you for posting a review on your recent visit. We appreciate the five star review.

GW
Grason W.
Pasadena, MD
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Excellent and Friendly Service
The staff (and particularly Jacob Swain) went above and beyond to service my Sonata. Their research and intuition saved me thousands of dollars and likely my whole vehicle, and I could not be more grateful for what they did. Go out of your way to come here!
EUGENE W G., Service Manager from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 08/16/2018

Thank you for the great feedback. I will be sure to share this with Jacob.

WH
William H.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
08/15/2018 Category: Service
The people were great. I made my appointment online, but due to a computer glitch, my appointment was cancelled, however, they jumped in and said not a problem and still got my vehicle in. They warned me light on staff and may not get to my car that day because of the glitch. However, I was called before the end of the day that they had taken care of my car and I could pick it up any time. Thank you to the folks at Hyundai for handling the appointment and getting my car back.
EUGENE W G., Service Manager from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 08/16/2018

Thank you for the great feedback. We have since fixed the computer issue so there should not be any problems moving forward.

Janice M.
2015 Hyundai Azera
Great friendly service
EUGENE W G., Service Manager from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 08/16/2018

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on your recent service visit. We appreciate the five star score.

Grasonville, MD
Fantastic customer service
Went above and beyond to fix an issue that they didn't have to do. Would not think twice about going back for service or even a new car.
EUGENE W G., Service Manager from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 08/16/2018

Thanks for the great review. We are glad to hear your visit went as expected.

Best Service Department
Love the whole team in the service department. Always honest, reliable, friendly, and speedy. Far better than any other Annapolis dealership, by a mile.
EUGENE W G., Service Manager from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 08/16/2018

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on your recent visit. We are glad to hear that the team is taking good care of our guests.

PW
Penn W.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Annapolis Hyundai Performance
The Annapolis Hyundai has always treated me kindly and fairly. I keep coming back because of their fairness in particular. Having been burned by other dealerships in the past with unnecessary repairs or over charged service, I feel comfortable making minimal and expensive repairs here.
EUGENE W G., Service Manager from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 08/16/2018

Thank you for the great review. It is always nice to hear that our guests feel well taken care of and that they trust us for their service needs.

CG
Cindy G.
Bowie, MD
2014 Hyundai Elantra
08/12/2018 Category: Service
everyone is very efficient; service is done promptly
very friendly customer service ; waiting area is clean and quiet
EUGENE W G., Service Manager from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on your recent service visit. We appreciate the positive feedback.

2006 Hyundai Tucson
08/11/2018 Category: Service
It's A good Place to get your car repaired
Your customer service reps are professional and work to satisfy the customer especially Jacob in the service department . This is why I no longer drive to Glen Burnie for service.
Daryl M. Watson
EUGENE W G., Service Manager from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

Thank you for the great feed back. We appreciate you choosing us over another dealer.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/11/2018 Category: Service
Great Job!
Hyundai of Annapolis always treats me well and does a great job on my car--thank you Annapolis team!
EUGENE W G., Service Manager from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 08/11/2018

You are very welcome! Thank you for the five star review.

KT
Kelly T.
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Wish they would have filt the windshield washer up.;( But great service otherwise.
EUGENE W G., Service Manager from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 08/11/2018

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We do apologize that you did not receive 5 star service. Please stop in anytime and we will be happy to fill that up for you. The team does not usually miss that.

Sandra C.
Best Dealership in Annapolis
So glad I decided to give Annapolis Hyundai a chance when I bought my new vehicle. I won't deal with any other dealership in Annapolis. Sales and services at Annapolis Hyundai are awesome👌❣
EUGENE W G., Service Manager from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 08/11/2018

Thank you for the great feed back. The team is glad to hear you have received good service from all departments.

PL
Pam L.
Odenton, MD
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great Customer Service!
It's always a pleasure dealing with Jacob! I trust when he tells me I need something, I really need it. I purposely stopped using a different dealership because of the customer service. I'll continue coming to Annapolis!
EUGENE W G., Service Manager from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 08/10/2018

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on your recent service visit. I will share this with Jacob.

Davidsonville, MD
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/09/2018 Category: Service
professional and courtesy staff
Great place to have my Santa Fe serviced. Friendly staff and very professional.
EUGENE W G., Service Manager from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 08/10/2018

Thank you for the great feedback we appreciate the five star review. We look forward to assisting you in the future.

Lothian, MD
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Great staff, great service
Courteous staff, great service, dependable work
EUGENE W G., Service Manager from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 08/09/2018

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on your recent visit. We are glad to here everything went as expected.

NB
Nicole B.
Pasadena, MD
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service as always!!
EUGENE W G., Service Manager from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 08/09/2018

Thank you for the great feed back. We appreciate you taking the time to post a review.