Overall Rating 3.2/5Overall Rating 3.2/5Overall Rating 3.2/5rating 3.2rating 3.2
Overall Rating 1.4/5rating 1.4rating 1.4rating 1.4rating 1.4

07/19/2019
Great job!
Reliable service, fair prices, free ride home, treated with respect, long history of success with this place.

ME
Michael E.
07/18/2019
3rd oil change that drips
I have had 3 oil changes that drip, the last time they kept my car all day and never called, when I called I was told they called me but I had no missed calls or messages. Over charged on a brake job. Some employees are rude and talked down to me.., never going back

TL
TIM L.
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
07/16/2019
Great customer service. Skilled labor
I have taken 4 different vehicles here over the last 15 years. I go no where else for auto service. Obviously I am more than satisfied with their performance. Plus, great people.

Dave H.
07/08/2019 Category: Service
Dave said he came to this business with a flat tire, and they put him in front of everyone and had him out in 15 minutes. He also wanted to add they are always friendly and get him in and out. It is good service.

CP
CHARLES/TAMELA P.
Lexus GS 300 Luxury Perform Sdn
06/28/2019
Never going back!!!
The owner knows nothing about customer service iI was treated horribly . And I will be telling all of my friends some who are regular customers. do not go there !!!!! Again!!!!!

Autumn S.
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Autumn said that the front desk guy was nice and helpful, but the gentleman who called her to say her vehicle was ready was not and had a real attitude with her. She's had good service from everyone else there so she won't stop going, but that one guy really put her off.

LF
LINDA F.
Mercedes-Benz E320
06/22/2019
Listen to what I think needs work, take me home and pick me up when car is ready, they keep me informed of what needs work.
I said it in the review title. They are considerate, place is clean, and are polite. Like that they keep informed about work being done and if I can hold off.

Steve H.
Washington, DC
Chrysler Town & Country LWB
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Steve said the service price was more than he anticipated.

PB
Paul B.
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Paul said the employees were good. They took care of his vehicle. They provided reasonable service.

MIKE/STACEY P.
06/12/2019
The pricing is much better than the dealership here and the warranty is okay also.
I went to have my brakes looked at. The rear brakes drums and rotors were replaced but I started losing brake fluid after the repair. It seems that a brake line was not attached properly so Aaron fixed this for me and all is fine now.

Cule M.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Cule said the service the business provided was good, and the staff were friendly.

PS
PATRICK S.
Chevrolet Suburban
06/09/2019
Good work and quick turn around.
Good work and quick turn around.

05/25/2019
Expensive oil change, very long wait
My wait was well over an hour and I was quoted for a $75 oil change (which I already thought was expensive) then after waiting about an hour and a half, I was told it would be more- $95, and that was WITH a $10 discount for waiting so long. I’m no math genius, but that doesn’t make much sense. I just wanted to get out of there so I didn’t fuss. But, I wasn’t thrilled at all!

ROHAN M.
Baltimore, MD
Kia Soul
05/17/2019
Service was great
I took my car here because my normal mechanic was busy. Aaron's advice was accurate, unfortunately at the time I decided to take my car elsewhere. I ended up doing what he suggested, and now my breaks are definitely working as well as they should. Thanks for the help!

Lexus IS 250
05/13/2019
No upsell!
I really appreciated the quick turn around on plugging the hole In my flat tire. I fully expected to be told that the whole tire needed to be replaced and that I really should buy a pair. It was such a nice surprise to have the existing tire not only fixed, but fixed so quickly that the bill was far less than I feared.

Lindsay B.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
05/08/2019 Category: Service
Lindsay said the employees were very nice.

John D.
Honda Accord Coupe
05/06/2019 Category: Service
John said he has been a customer of the business for years and the service went as expected.

JO
Joel O.
Subaru Legacy
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Joel said when he was driving home, he noticed that the staff left his hood unlatched after the service.

RF
RITA F.
04/20/2019
35000 mile service
I Brought my RAV 4 in for 35,000 mile service yesterday. The service person had it finished in less than one hour because I decided to wait for it.
I will be returning again for the next scheduled service.
Thanks
Rita Ferry

Richard S.
Centreville, MD
Hyundai Tucson
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Richard said he would recommend this business for service.