Overall Rating 3.2/5Overall Rating 3.2/5Overall Rating 3.2/5Overall Rating 3.2/5Overall Rating 3.2/5
Overall Rating 1.4/5Overall Rating 1.4/5Overall Rating 1.4/5Overall Rating 1.4/5Overall Rating 1.4/5

HT
HEATHER T.
01/07/2020
Wasn’t told I’d be charged for a estimate
I wasn’t told before my car came in that I would be charged you have an estimate on what was wrong with it and how much it would be

EF
Elmer F.
Nissan Frontier
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Elmer said this business had bad service, he went 2 or 3 times and they didn't fix the vehicle's problem.

LD
Leo D.
09/13/2019 Category: Service
Leo said he took his vehicle in for an oil change, and the staff did not put the parts back together correctly. When he was driving, the guard fell off the bottom. He has been using this business for the last couple years, and he stated the service seems to be going downhill lately.

DONNA P.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
08/09/2019
Charged me for nothing!!
I told Revells in a written work order what i needed them to check but instead of checking my vehicle mechanic says what was already stated in my description of the problem. I already knew I needed tires and alignment. I ask them do i need to replace lower control arm and they said they couldnt check that until i fixed the tires n alignment. I was charged $70.00 full price for vehicle analysis, for doing nothing. The owner didnt even offer a reduction in cost instead he offered to charge me $200. For a front end alignment and take 70.00 off with balance of 130.00. This company robs people of there money. NOt trustworthy or dependable.
Mr. Tire on defense hwy. Annapolis Md. did my front end alignment for 89.00.
I have spent over a thousand dollars wirh Revells working on my vehicles but will never go there again. There prices exceed the dealer cost.

TOMMY B.
07/25/2019
Huh?
First, the staff is great. Those guys are friendly there. They got me in and out rather quickly.
However, this trip, I went in for oil change and tire rotation. After, they said my rear shocks were leaking, a caliper was frozen and I needed rear brakes (no probs driving it). Weird.... so I left and decided to take it to my regular mechanic. Nothing was wrong, my breaks were good and shocks were dry. Dunno what to say, I'm a bit disappointed that they would tell me I needed work done when in fact i didnt..... ?‍♂️

ME
Michael E.
07/18/2019
3rd oil change that drips
I have had 3 oil changes that drip, the last time they kept my car all day and never called, when I called I was told they called me but I had no missed calls or messages. Over charged on a brake job. Some employees are rude and talked down to me.., never going back

CP
CHARLES/TAMELA P.
Lexus GS 300 Luxury Perform Sdn
06/28/2019
Never going back!!!
The owner knows nothing about customer service iI was treated horribly . And I will be telling all of my friends some who are regular customers. do not go there !!!!! Again!!!!!

Stevensville, MD
05/25/2019
Expensive oil change, very long wait
My wait was well over an hour and I was quoted for a $75 oil change (which I already thought was expensive) then after waiting about an hour and a half, I was told it would be more- $95, and that was WITH a $10 discount for waiting so long. I’m no math genius, but that doesn’t make much sense. I just wanted to get out of there so I didn’t fuss. But, I wasn’t thrilled at all!

ROHAN M.
Baltimore, MD
Kia Soul
05/17/2019
Service was great
I took my car here because my normal mechanic was busy. Aaron's advice was accurate, unfortunately at the time I decided to take my car elsewhere. I ended up doing what he suggested, and now my breaks are definitely working as well as they should. Thanks for the help!

LOGAN B.
Stevensville, MD
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
03/05/2019
Didn’t help me at all
This comoany wouldn’t help me when I was in need and had no where else to go.
TODD N. from Revell Service Center responded on 03/06/2019

MS. BURNETT, we couldnt get your size tire for you Mercedes till the next day. I don't think that's cause for a bad review and saying we wouldn't help you.

EV
EMILY V.
03/03/2019
Not good
we paid for an oil change and a tire rotation and asked them to look over our car. We were told we needed things that we don't even have on our car; power steering fluid when we have electric, for instance, which means that they're trying to take advantage. They also did not inflate our tires after they did the tire rotation as they were all low on air after we left. I would expect better service with the money we paid. this leads us to believe that we were taken advantage of and we had her Honda and back in October and paid almost $2,000 for spark plugs and a few other things. Very unhappy and doubtful that they are honest.
TODD N. from Revell Service Center responded on 03/04/2019

Emily, sorry you feel like you were taken advantage of or mistreated. When a customer comes in for an oil change, our oil technician checks the mileage and makes suggestions per the manufacturer scheduled maintenance. Unfortunately I have noticed in the past it still lists p/s flush on the vehicles that have the optional electric steering. If you would have brought the vehicle back for something it doesn't need or have we would definetely not perform the work which has happened before and we let the customer know their vehicle isn't equipted with it. Again I am sorry you felt this way and will address the over sight on the tire pressure. Please call with any concerns. Thank you, Bob 410-757-1454

JASON B.
10/10/2018
Oil Change
$42 w/ a $5 discount for an oil change, ridiculous! I won't be coming back, you guys overcharge for everything!
TODD N. from Revell Service Center responded on 10/11/2018

Sorry you feel this way Jason. Unfortunately Oil price has increased every month since January this year due to epa regulations on the oil companies. All shops have increased their oil change prices. We still lose $ on every oil change to keep our customers in mind as we always have. The good side is we are still less than all our competitors. thank you, Bob

Mark B.
Pontiac G5
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Mark said the service at this business took too long. They charged the same amount as Jiffy Lube but did not offer the same amount of service. They changed the oil and filter but did not clean the windows or the inside of his vehicle. They were friendly. He would not recommend them for service based on the issues stated.

NS
NERSHAD S.
Centreville, MD
01/08/2018
irresponsible
I have been brinning my car to Revell for several years but had the worse experience when I brought in my car last Saturday morning for oil change and a tire repair. I was told I need new tires BUT not informed that I needed a new tire then, the tire was not road worthy. Revell inflated the tire and let me drive out of there in 10 degree weather. 20 miles later the tire was flat again. Since it coud not be repaired then I should have been informed and not just inflated making it seem it was working. If I had known that I could have put the spare tire on, Or if Ravell was responislble and cared about their customer they would have done that like the place in my neighborhood did.
TODD N. from Revell Service Center responded on 01/09/2018

Ms. Sarracco, we clearly informed you the car was riding on the cords and that the car was unsafe to drive as clearly stated on your reciept. You told both Sean and I you knew about the tires needing to be replaced. I am not sure how much more I need to express when I tell you its unsafe to drive and putting it on your reciept. Sorry you misunderstood the three times we told you it needed tires. I am sorry you wouldn't recommend us in the future but I can't tie customers down and make them fix their car.

MF
MICHAEL F.
12/04/2017
Charged for too many quarts of oil
Mazda lists the 2017 Mazda 6 oil capacity as 4.3 quarts. In previous oil changes, I was charged for 5 quarts of oil. On this oil change, I was charged for 6 quarts of oil, making my oil change $10.99 more expensive than it should have been. (Mobil 1) The establishment offered no explanation as to why they charged for more oil than they could have used.
TODD N. from Revell Service Center responded on 12/05/2017

Mr. Fox, certaintly sorry this happened. This very easily could have been a typo from the oil change bay. If you had brought it to my attention I could have easily looked at your history and changed the quantity. I will definately refund you the quart of oil on your next oil change. You also just remind us on your next visit. Thank you, Bob