Overall Rating 3.2/5Overall Rating 3.2/5Overall Rating 3.2/5Overall Rating 3.2/5Overall Rating 3.2/5
Overall Rating 1.4/5Overall Rating 1.4/5Overall Rating 1.4/5Overall Rating 1.4/5Overall Rating 1.4/5

HT
HEATHER T.
01/07/2020
Wasn’t told I’d be charged for a estimate
I wasn’t told before my car came in that I would be charged you have an estimate on what was wrong with it and how much it would be

EF
Elmer F.
Nissan Frontier
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Elmer said this business had bad service, he went 2 or 3 times and they didn't fix the vehicle's problem.

LD
Leo D.
09/13/2019 Category: Service
Leo said he took his vehicle in for an oil change, and the staff did not put the parts back together correctly. When he was driving, the guard fell off the bottom. He has been using this business for the last couple years, and he stated the service seems to be going downhill lately.

Stevensville, MD
05/25/2019
Expensive oil change, very long wait
My wait was well over an hour and I was quoted for a $75 oil change (which I already thought was expensive) then after waiting about an hour and a half, I was told it would be more- $95, and that was WITH a $10 discount for waiting so long. I’m no math genius, but that doesn’t make much sense. I just wanted to get out of there so I didn’t fuss. But, I wasn’t thrilled at all!

Robert H.
01/10/2017 Category: Service
Robert said he was quoted a price for service, and when he picked it up the price was different.

SHANNON H.
Nissan Murano
04/25/2016
Too expensive
I feel like it was way too expensive as it was more then what the dealership quoted me. I also know that I did not need front rotors but was told I could not get front brake pads without you replacing them. Probably won't return due to price.

KR
KATHLEEN R.
04/07/2016
Did you check?
I'm very disappointed that the personnel didn't talk to each other to find out the other problems with the car (namely, the power steering and other gauges that don't always work.) The car is not able to be driven in its current condition (without power steering, for example).
TODD N. from Revell Service Center responded on 04/08/2016

Ms. Russo, I'm sorry to see your disappointed. When you popped in to pick the car up I explained how we couldn't get it to act up for us. Then It did for you once in the parking lot then not again after while we were all watching. For an intermittant electrical problem like this, they are very hard to find and the car should be left for at least a day or two. A couple hours is tough. I am confident we can find and fix the problem when it acts up for us. I suggest leaving the car with us for a day or two. Again, sorry you feel disappointed.

MARK B.
Volkswagen Cabrio
05/29/2014
Instrument cluster problem
As you can see from the above response there was clearly a misunderstanding as to how long the car was needed and how long the labor would actually be. I am changing my review to five stars as it was my misunderstanding and for that I apologize. They were quick to respond. I originally reviewed it lower based on what I perceived as the business "trying to make a little extra money". My overall experiences have been positive which is why I was quite surprised initially. Not many other garages would have even allowed me to find an aftermarket part and have them install it.

05/29/2014
Instrument cluster problem
I took my car in for an issue with the speedometer and tachometer. The technician called me within an hour, which was actually quite fast, to tell me I needed a new instrument cluster. He couldn't find an aftermarket replacement and the dealership was going to charge $1,215 for a replacement. He did say I could find my own and take it to him and he would put it in. However, I was told it would be about three-four hours for labor. I found one at a salvage yard and pulled the old one out, put the new one in to verify it was operational and then pulled it out and put the old back in to send the new one to a company to get the odometer to match the old one. I did all of this within 30 minutes. I am not sure where the 4 hours of labor would have come from. I am not even a mechanic and I did it that quick so I can't imagine how quickly a mechanic could have done it. I have lost quite a bit of confidence in the company based on this. I will probably find another mechanic.
TODD N. from Revell Service Center responded on 05/30/2014

Mark, I'm happy you were able to fix your car. That is great news. However, the 3 to 4 hours I spoke to you about was not labor I was going to charge you to put in a cluster. That was the amount of time I needed the car. Most cars are a maximum of 1 hour for cluster and that includes reflashing.

Bill B.
Honda Accord
04/14/2014 Category: Service
Bill said that he took his vehicle elsewhere because he had a difficult time getting his vehicle into this business. By the time his vehicle did get in they underestimated the quote given to him by a large amount. The business does a good job with their tires but he was unhappy with their price.

Chris H.
Mercedes-Benz E320
03/28/2013 Category: Service
Chris said that they were pushy and tried to sell her more than what she needed.

LC
LAUREN C.
Queen Anne, MD
09/19/2012
Oil change?
I went to get my oil changed. My 'change oil' light won't go off. I'm not sure it was ever changed. Also, not $18 as advertised. It was $30.

MATTHEW P.
Severna Park, MD
Jeep Liberty
08/08/2012
Too Expensive
I went in only to get a tire plugged. All they had to do was plug the tire and fill it up with air. Not much labor involved. I took the tire off, carried it to the door, they plugged it and filled it, I carried it back to my car and then put it back on. The total was 27$. Any other place I have ever been has been less than 20$. I will say that I didn't have to wait long which was nice but, for a plugged tire, I shouldn't expect to.
TODD N. from Revell Service Center responded on 08/09/2012
SORRY YOU FEEL THIS WAY MATT. OUR PRICE HAS BEEN THAT FOR THE LAST 6 YEARS. YOU PAID THE SAME IN OCT. OF 2009 SO YOU KNEW THE COST COMING IN, WHICH IS ALSO YOUR ONLY OTHER VISIT EVER.

LISA B.
06/10/2012
Annoyed
I went in for an oil change and tire rotation. After checking in, another customer checked in for an oil change after me. When his car was finished before mine, I asked why they had completed his first. The person working behind the desk was very rude and gave no good reason. In fact, she said they were working on mine -- which wasn't true b/c I watched them pull his out and then pull mine in. All she needed to do was say that she apologized for their mistake. I will not go back to Revell service center.
TODD N. from Revell Service Center responded on 06/13/2012
Mrs. Banting, I am very sorry for this experience you were subject to. Definitely not in our protocol. Cars are to come in by ticket number. I hope you give me a chance to make this up to you. Thank you, Bob

BO H.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
05/11/2012
"Had you come in and been upfront it may have been a little different." -TODD N. from Revell Service Center Inc
One shouldn't tell an already dissatisfied customer to be "upfront" when your business was never upfront with him to begin with.

05/11/2012
Could have been a better experience.
I came to get an estimate on the brake line which had to be replaced. The first gentleman behind the counter was helpful and accomodating. As I had to wait for the vehicle he informed me of the free wifi and told the mechanics that I was waiting.
However, he never told me that there was a fee for only having a look at the vehicle to get an estimate.

A second gentleman informed me of the work and the estimated cost, I declined and what then told that I had a bill due. At the momment this only irrated the fact the the estimate was almost twice as much as estimates I got from other, big name repair shops such as Midas, and Mr. Tire. When I mentioned to the second gentleman that I had not been told there was a fee, nor were there any signs up indicating such, he told me somthing to the effect that this wasn't a "big auto" shop, and I wouldn't have been charged if I had bought the estimated service.

An uncompetable price for service looks even uglier when attached to a fee to find the price.

However, he did say "thank you" after I paid the $57 dollar fee and left. That was decent, but I doubt I'll be back.
TODD N. from Revell Service Center responded on 05/16/2012
Sorry you feel this way Bo. You came in and asked for a brake check, which we performed. We pulled all your wheels and measured brake thickness and run out on the rotors. you never told us you were experiencing any problems untill after we found your issues. We gave you a price (which we price match all legitimate quotes as per our written statement on the huge board behind me. Had you come in and been upfront it may have been a little different. We would have known which area to look at. which would have been a lot less time.

BK
BONNIE K.
Chevrolet Aveo
05/03/2012
Long Time Customer
Hi, I've been going to Revell for several years now for my oil changes. Price is reasonable, and they do get you in and out quickly. However, there is this horrid air freshener, or something like that, that totally permeates the waiting area. I have yet to go there and leave without a splitting headache. Something you may want to keep in mind; some people are very sensitive to stuff like this and those air fresheners, be it plug-ins, reed sticks, or any other kind, it's really too much. Overpowering and Sickening. Really, I don't see what the need is for this stuff. Thanx.