KK
KEN K.
11/13/2020
Friendly, trustworthy
I take my vehicles there because they were recommended by my previous mechanic who retired.
They have done good work at a fair price and I feel they can be trusted and will not take advantage of folks.
That’s why I recommend this business.

Jeff M.
Washington
Hyundai Santa Fe
11/13/2020 Category: Service
Jeff said they are always taken good care of at this business.

ARLENE S.
11/06/2020
Anthony’s Auti Service
Very quick service. Excellent customer service and very clean shop. I would recommend Anthony’s Auto Service to my friends. 5 Stars!!

JOSEPH A.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
11/06/2020
I’ll be back
Always nice. I know very little about cars and he could have “stuck” me with something I didn’t need and may have never known otherwise but he didn’t.

CARRIE H.
Napavine, WA
10/29/2020
It is great service and short wait times. The employees are nice and helpful.

JAY T.
10/21/2020
Awesome Communication
Called me right away when I left a message about needing service. Set up an appointment that was convenient for me. Let me drop off the vehicle the night before so I wouldn't be rushed in the morning. Called me during the day to let me know what they found and asked me what I wanted them to fix. Gave me an estimate of different options.Called again to let me know they were done. Picked the vehicle after work and the bill matched the estimate.

NS
NAOMI S.
Rochester, WA
10/20/2020
Did what they said they would. No BS.
Very hard working crew. Honest. I’m glad I found them. They did good by me.

DEE DEE G.
Saturn VUE
10/20/2020
Awesome service,
Very fast and friendly. Got my car fixed in a very timely matter. Very honest and great rates. Thank you so much will be coming back for all my car needs.

Chrysler 300
10/14/2020
Fast, honest, and friendly
This team of guys is awesome! They're fast, friendly, and honest! You get top quality service every time!

HS
HOPE S.
Saturn SC 3dr
10/12/2020
Best auto shop - trust and honesty, and reasonable pricing
I was lucky enough to find Anthony's about 3 years ago, after a few misable experiences with local shops. Anthony is wonderful and what impressed me most is his honesty to his customers. I had an old car, and the repair was going to be very spending, instead of making that money for his shop he advised me my options, provided a choice, one of which was to NOT dump that kind of money in an old car with many miles. That made me realize he was more interested in my well being then making money off of me. He has always fix our cars and trucks perfect. He is the sweetest machanic I've ever met. I recommended Anthony's to all my friends and family. I will not take my cars- truck to anyone else. He is the Bestest.

CF
CANDY F.
Winlock, WA
Buick LeSabre
10/06/2020
Service and price
Anthony’s auto service employees are efficient, thorough, and polite. Courtesy goes a long way for the women. I am informed of upcoming work so I’m not all at once. There are those unexpected fixes occasionally, but rare.

BR
BERNIE R.
10/05/2020
Have been coming here for years..great service AND prices
All my family comes here, and have always been very happy with the outcome...will not go elsewhere

Jeff W.
09/28/2020 Category: Service
Jeff said he's always been really spot on, honest, and trustworthy. He's a wonderful, good person. Good prices.

PL
PHILIP L.
Winlock, WA
09/26/2020
Great Mechanic
This is my second experience with Anthony and I rate him as highly as I can. His knowledge of cars seems to be endless. My car was fixed completely and remains that way, he got to the problem where others had failed to do so.

NG
NELSON G.
09/23/2020
Nelson Guerra
Excellent service !! Excellent people !!
Best shop on Washington !