Rochester, WA
08/09/2020
Smart people great service
Excellent work super friendly people and done on time if I have any problems in the future I will go there every time

GH
GENE H.
07/31/2020
Pickup service
There are good reasons for me to keep coming back and that is for his ability to service my cars.

SHERRY B.
07/29/2020
Fair very nice an very professional.
I will always bring my automobile to Anthony's Auto very nice an always professional.An very fair prices.Will always recommend Anthony's to anyone looking for an Honest fair professional mechanic.😊I give them 5+Stars⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

LC
LAURA C.
07/28/2020
Thank you for your outstanding integrity and going the extra mile to get everything taken care of. I wasn’t expecting anything at all but you really did up and above!!!

DK
Dwight K.
Washington
07/24/2020 Category: Service
Dwight said he got great service from them and he's told all of his friends.

Jay R.
Winlock, WA
07/22/2020
Great for repairs or service
Always a good job for a fair price.

CONOR C.
Dodge Dakota
07/22/2020
Great service and very reasonable!
Anthony is a great guy and he knows what he's doing! Very easy to talk to and very reasonable on what to do to fix the problems in the vehicle! Would recommend to all my friends and family.

DAVID S.
Volkswagen CC
07/17/2020
Awesome
The only shop I've gone to that I never have to take my vehicle back to for the same thing.

AG
Amanda G.
Rochester, WA
07/09/2020
Great prices and great service !
Prices for their services are more reasonable than a dealer, and the customer service is great! They can do anything you ask. Their interest is the customer and quality work.

ND
NICK D.
Onalaska, WA
Chevrolet Cobalt
07/09/2020
Quick with Reasonable Price
Found out the problem with my car quick and even with the July 4th holiday, had my car running and back to me in no time and for a very reasonable price. Was expecting to pay like 1000 to fix my car and was only 700 something.

BP
BILL P.
Napavine, WA
Plymouth Satellite
07/03/2020
Honest Auto Repair
I've been going to Anthony for somewhere between 5 and 10 years. I had dealt with other repair shops and always left feeling cheated. Anthony was recommended to me by a dear friend who informed me that I could trust him. It was so refreshing to finally find an honest mechanic and I have been going to him ever since. He and Bill are amazing. My 2002 Chevy Impala has almost 200,000 miles on it and it runs great - I give all of the credit for this to Anthony's Auto Service. I highly recommend anyone in need of auto repair or maintenance to take their vehicle to Anthony. Tell him Cynthia sent you!

John M.
Chehalis, WA
Lincoln MKZ
06/29/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Shelly. She said she had taken her vehicle to another facility over and over again and it never fixed it. She met Anthony, he fixed it, he was so fair and she has recommended this business many times. She added that he knows exactly what he is doing.

PC

KAITE C.
Onalaska, WA
06/23/2020
The best in the west!
Anthony is friendly, knowledgeable, and always makes sure it’s done right.

MARGARET S.
Raymond, WA
06/16/2020
Got us in quick
Excellent customer service... Got us in ASAP and said he would be done when he was done