JODI B.
01/20/2020
Great shop
Always straight forward and honest about what my vehicle needs. Customer service is excellent! The work that has been done on my vehicle has been completed fast & correctly! I have recommended this place to all my friends!

BARRY B.
Randle, WA
Jeep Liberty
01/15/2020
Professional - No Surprises
Have worked with Anthony's on several occasions. Always sticks to the original estimate and completes the work when it is promised.

DALE S.
Toledo, WA
Volkswagen Jetta
01/13/2020
Good honest service
I feel there business provides honest and efficient service to there customers.

JULIE C.
Chehalis, WA
Kia Sorento
01/11/2020
Excellent service and price!
I was referred by a friend, Anthony is prompt to get you in and does excellent work for the price! Highly recommend!!

KW

TRUDY T.
Mossyrock, WA
Jeep Patriot
01/06/2020
Anthony is very nice and the service Is professional and affordable!

MA
Mike A.
Washington
12/31/2019 Category: Service
Mike said the staff is honest.

SL
SHIRLEY L.
Nissan Versa
12/26/2019
Dependable, keeps my car in optimal condition with maintenance and recommendations for additional needs.

MICHAEL W.

Tenino, WA
Honda Accord
12/12/2019
Fast, friendly, thorough
I was referred to Anthony's for an alignment because I conveyed to the referee that I had been to two separate auto shops for alignments and was charged money but it was obvious no alignment was performed. I returned to each place and disputed their claims that an alignment was done to no avail. Anthony's did a four wheel alignment on my car in no more than 15 minutes and it was done right. I know because one of my complaints to the other shops was that my steering wheel was still not straight when driving straight and it finally is now! I am very happy with the service I received and the price was less than what I paid the other two places where I got nothing. I will go back to Anthony's in the future without hesitation and highly recommend them. My son already plans to take his vehicle there soon for an alignment on his car as he was very impressed with the results and the price.

JASON W.
12/11/2019
Good Service
I needed a couple things done to my truck as soon as possible to have it nice and road worthy, leaks in the rear differential and a new thermostat. Anthony's was recommended to me by a family member so I called. They got it in and finished the next day and I felt their cost was reasonable. I believe I have found the shop I'll be taking my vehicles to from now on.
Anthony F. from Anthony's Auto Service responded on 12/11/2019

Jason,
Glad you are happy with the service, we strive to treat everyone like family.  Look forward to helping you as needed in the future.

Anthony

MELISSA W.
Centralia, WA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
12/10/2019
Great fast service
Really fast service. Great at explaining what needed to be done. Noticed my heater didn't work fullly and did research for causes.

RJ
RANA J.
Chehalis, WA
12/05/2019
I have been a loyal customer for a few years now. Great service, always reliable, and fairly affordable (in terms of cost for car maintenance and service- because let’s face it, spending money on repairs is never in the budget)

JOE B.
Olympia, WA
12/04/2019
Outstanding work
I went there to have services done on my truck and they said it would take a couple of hours and I was out in two and I was truly impressed

JERRY C.