Latest Review about 3 years ago

Alvin W.
CA
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
02/22/2014 Category: Service
Alvin said this business does good work and they back it up.

GZ
Gus Z.
02/21/2014 Category: Service
Gus said he felt like this business was more interested in getting more money out of him than anything. He was told they would need to install a new part and it would cost $1,200 plus labor or else his vehicle would not pass a smog test. He refused the service and took his vehicle to get tested and it passed. It is for the reasons mentioned he would not recommend this business for service.
Susan H., owner from Antich Automotive responded on 03/06/2014

I called Mr Zepeda to talk with him about his concerns. He hung up on me and wouldn't answer subsequent calls. I left messages stating that if he could bring in a SMOG certificate within a few days of our diagnostics I would refund his money. I have been in business for over 37 years and I have a wonderful reputation for being very honest. I do not believe Mr Zepeda's vehicle smogged legally without some repairs. As I told him, if it did, I would refund his money. So far he hasn't responded. I just wanted to take my oppourtunity to state the facts as I know them. We are proud of our abilities and honesty here at Antich Autmotive.

Jan L.
Fortuna, CA
02/19/2014 Category: Service
Jan said they were helpful.

DANIEL R.
Pontiac Montana
02/14/2014
customer treatment
you treated my wife very well--her only complaint was being told her car wasnt done due to others problems ( not ours) - several times after given time of completion.
Susan H., owner from Antich Automotive responded on 02/28/2014

The delays were caused by the flu and parts availability. Our small town has a parts availability issue. I kept in close contact with the customer. We offered a loaner car and it was refused. She never had to call in to find out what was going on. From time to time it happens that sickness will strike our workforce and cause these kinds of problems. My most humble appologies for any inconveinience.

Mike

MT
MICHELLE T.
Volvo V70
02/14/2014
Fast, Friendly Service
They were very friendly, offered a shuttle, and found the problem. I'm glad they work on Volvos.

LINDA S.
Toyota ECHO
02/13/2014
They take their job seriously.
Very professional and knowledgeable shop.They work hard to fix your car. Best shop I have been to.

SR
Sharon R.
02/13/2014 Category: Service
Sharon said they are personable and they care. She was only there to have an oil change but they asked her if she wanted other things checked. She asked them to check her tires and they were also able to check her brakes and everything else. Her vehicle works perfectly when she leaves there.

RD
Randall D.
GMC Envoy
02/13/2014 Category: Service
Randall said this business provides attentive service.

Dean C.
Chevrolet Pickup
02/13/2014 Category: Service
Dean said he is pretty happy with the service he gets at this business.

MARY W.
Arcata, CA
02/12/2014
Excellent Service, as always
i was treated politely, respectfully and with great efficiency. One thing I really appreciate is that I know I will be called if something else is found on the car that needs attention. I also appreciate the shuttle service so that I can drop the car off, get to work and then get back to my car. Thanks, so much!

JOANN D.
02/05/2014
The Sttaff
Johnny is so positive.

SALLIE B.
Volvo S60
02/02/2014
the employees
I have been a happy customer, always.

LISA M.
Friendly folks
Nice people, but we had to go with the lower bid elsewhere. So sorry

CASSANDRA C.
01/30/2014
preventative care for your vehicle
Great customer service. Thorough car care. Even wash your vehicle.

SUSAN H.
Mazda Millenia
01/30/2014
work hard to retain business
The owner works hard to correct issues that may have happened earlier without his awareness. They are an honest business.

Jessica F.
Rio Dell, CA
Ford Windstar
01/24/2014 Category: Service
Jessica said there is a problem with the vehicle, which the business has not been able to resolve because it only happens intermittingly.

VL
Vern L.
Scion xB
01/22/2014 Category: Service
Spoke with Paulette. She said the oil change was a lot faster than before. They washed her vehicle and it was a nice touch.

GM
GREG M.
Volvo S40
01/16/2014
Customer service and staff knowledge
Thanks to everyone at Antich, including Mike, for taking good care of my Volvo and meeting my transportation needs.

Teresa

Teresa M.
Mc Kinleyville, CA
Volkswagen Passat
01/16/2014 Category: Service
Teresa said they were nice.

SUSAN W.