Latest Review about 3 years ago

MELISSA C.
12/12/2015
OOPS
Your diagnosis was incorrect, my head gasket is fine. Coolant leaking out of the water pump casing and the timing casing. Another test showed NO coolant in the exhaust. You quoted me a $2000 job that was completely WRONG. I am glad I got a second opinion. You hopefully only made a mistake and weren't trying to screw an old lady out of money she doesn't have. Your reputation is at stake, you should be more careful. This is a small community and word gets around. I have heard you guys are a little "iffy" and you have now confirmed it.

RUBY B.
08/18/2014
disappointing
This is the first time that I must say I received the wort service from Antich. My car was in tha shop from Monday to Friday. No one called me about what was wrong with my car and I had to call on the following day and was told that the part was not available. Thursday, I called again, not ready but Allan said he will call me before the end of the day. He did not call. I called Friday. The first person I spoke to was condesending, then I spoke to Alan who appologized but was so patronizing it was insulting. I know MIke was gone that week. Is this what happens when he is gone? I hope Mike contacts me. He is going to lose us if this is the kind of service we get!!

ES
Eric S.
Buick Regal
05/16/2014 Category: Service
Eric said he was frustrated with the fact that several times he was told his vehicle would be finished at a specific time and it was not. He found something broken under the dashboard and he believes it was not that way prior to service. He would not recommend them to others.

GZ
Gus Z.
02/21/2014 Category: Service
Gus said he felt like this business was more interested in getting more money out of him than anything. He was told they would need to install a new part and it would cost $1,200 plus labor or else his vehicle would not pass a smog test. He refused the service and took his vehicle to get tested and it passed. It is for the reasons mentioned he would not recommend this business for service.
Susan H., owner from Antich Automotive responded on 03/06/2014

I called Mr Zepeda to talk with him about his concerns. He hung up on me and wouldn't answer subsequent calls. I left messages stating that if he could bring in a SMOG certificate within a few days of our diagnostics I would refund his money. I have been in business for over 37 years and I have a wonderful reputation for being very honest. I do not believe Mr Zepeda's vehicle smogged legally without some repairs. As I told him, if it did, I would refund his money. So far he hasn't responded. I just wanted to take my oppourtunity to state the facts as I know them. We are proud of our abilities and honesty here at Antich Autmotive.