Latest Review about 3 years ago

Shayne S.
Toyota Matrix
07/22/2015 Category: Service
Shayne said he is really happy with the work at this business. This last visit, they took a long time and they did not update him on what was going on with his vehicle.

PF
PAM F.
Mckinleyville, CA
02/21/2015
last 3 times car was not ready in 4 hours for oil change
after car wash, windows were left to spot all day. Had to re-wash to clear off all the spots. When you say you need the car finished in 4 hours, to be picked up on 1/2 hour lunch, disappointed that it was not ready. This has happened the last 2 times for my daughter too, and she had to wait all day. Someone's not planning appointments well, over-booking or something. I never used to have this problem in year's past.

PE
Pete E.
Mc Kinleyville, CA
11/11/2014 Category: Service
Pete said there was some miscommunication but his wife was able to get it under control.

Cameron C.
Chevrolet Camaro
08/13/2014 Category: Service
Cameron said he waited an additional 4 days for the repairs to be completed due to a parts delay, machines being down and the business being short staffed.

Jasmin B.
Arcata, CA
Honda Accord
05/09/2014 Category: Service
Jasmin said the service was too long. It might be better if the customer makes an appointment. They were nice people.

DANIEL R.
Pontiac Montana
02/14/2014
customer treatment
you treated my wife very well--her only complaint was being told her car wasnt done due to others problems ( not ours) - several times after given time of completion.
Susan H., owner from Antich Automotive responded on 02/28/2014

The delays were caused by the flu and parts availability. Our small town has a parts availability issue. I kept in close contact with the customer. We offered a loaner car and it was refused. She never had to call in to find out what was going on. From time to time it happens that sickness will strike our workforce and cause these kinds of problems. My most humble appologies for any inconveinience.

Mike

AL
Alexis L.
01/06/2014 Category: Service
Alexis said she did not like having to call them for updates. They were really nice and knew what they were doing.

JAMES C.
Buick Park Avenue
12/19/2013
Ok if you don't absolutely need your car.
This is the last time I will use Antich Automotive. While they do offer shuttle service and car washes with the repair, they take forever to get anything done. I brought my 98 Buick Park Ave in for a service last Wednesday. It took til Friday to look at it and get a report to me that it needed a water pump, thermostat and transmission service. They also said that they would fix the seatbelt on the front passenger side. I finally got my car back Monday afternoon and the seatbelt is not fixed, which makes me question whether or not they actually fixed anything. I would take it back to them, but I don't have weeks to wait for it to get looked at. I don't know if this is standard operating procedure for just them or all services in Humboldt County. I never had this kind of trouble in Santa Rosa and will never be letting any Humboldt county auto shop near my car if I can get away with it. The best thing to do is go out of town for automotive services.