Latest Review about 3 years ago

ERICA B.
Garberville, CA
Nissan Frontier
01/15/2014
good mechanics and front office staff easy access to services
The staff at Antich are great to work with. My mechanic of 15+ years recently migrated there so I did too. I love that I can walk to work at my Eureka office from their 2nd Street location. I tell all my (Volvo) friends especially this is the shop to take your vehicle to for repairs and maintenance.

EDWIN B.
01/14/2014
Pulley tensioner
Pulley popped off on a Saturday. They were open, I dropped the car off, and they fixed it. Uneventful, and the truck now works fine.

RV
Rick V.
Mc Kinleyville, CA
01/13/2014 Category: Service
Rick said Johnnie was very thorough and professional.

PJ
Patty J.
Mazda 626
01/13/2014 Category: Service
Patty said she really enjoys doing business with this facility.

AC
ANNE C.
Arcata, CA
Mazda Tribute
01/09/2014
Top service
Feel confident that my vehicle/s will be serviced in a professional manner without pushing unnecessary service items. Love getting the car wash too!
Thanks for doing KINS Shopping Show. That's where I first heard about you!

AC
ARTHUR C.
01/08/2014
Good service and frioendly staff.
The overall service seems to be good and I only have one concern. That is about the tech's different readings of tire tread depth and the different tire pressure adjustments from one time to the next.

AL
Alexis L.
01/06/2014 Category: Service
Alexis said she did not like having to call them for updates. They were really nice and knew what they were doing.

ROXANNE H.
MINI Cooper
01/04/2014
Friendly staff and good, reliable service.
I always take my vehicles to Antich.
My only complaint would be that sometimes it takes a long time to get your car serviced, I've had my car in the shop for almost 2 weeks before. However, they do have a loaner car which is helpful.

RV
Rich V.
California
Chevrolet Chevy Express
12/30/2013 Category: Service
Rich said they do a great job.

Michelle B.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
12/27/2013 Category: Service
Michelle said the service was really good and the person she worked with was friendly.

David C.
12/27/2013 Category: Service
David said they did a good job and they are nice people.

ERICA B.
Garberville, CA
Volvo V70
12/21/2013
Take your car to Antich!
I started bringing my vehicles to Antich Automotive because my mechanic of 15+ years, David Sugg, moved to your shop. I tell all my friends, especially Volvo owners, if you want the best Volvo mechanic in Humboldt Cty this is who you take your car to have it worked on.
I was pleased as punch when I saw him advertised on one of your TV commercials as he is such a great guy too.
It's super convenient that the shop is 2 blocks from my main office in Eureka. I bring my car from Southern Humboldt because I believe in the work David Sugg does.

KC
Kim C.
12/21/2013 Category: Service
Kim said he liked this business because they do good work and they are NAPA associated. They do all of the service for him and his family.

NM
Nancy M.
12/21/2013 Category: Service
Nancy said the personnel were friendly and helpful. The service was so efficient that she had her vehicle back the same day.

JAMES C.
Buick Park Avenue
12/19/2013
Ok if you don't absolutely need your car.
This is the last time I will use Antich Automotive. While they do offer shuttle service and car washes with the repair, they take forever to get anything done. I brought my 98 Buick Park Ave in for a service last Wednesday. It took til Friday to look at it and get a report to me that it needed a water pump, thermostat and transmission service. They also said that they would fix the seatbelt on the front passenger side. I finally got my car back Monday afternoon and the seatbelt is not fixed, which makes me question whether or not they actually fixed anything. I would take it back to them, but I don't have weeks to wait for it to get looked at. I don't know if this is standard operating procedure for just them or all services in Humboldt County. I never had this kind of trouble in Santa Rosa and will never be letting any Humboldt county auto shop near my car if I can get away with it. The best thing to do is go out of town for automotive services.

Lynnika B.
Volkswagen Jetta
12/19/2013 Category: Service
Lynnika said this business was very honest. They were straightforward. They always come in at their estimate or under it. They kept her informed and she appreciated it.

Mia B.
Toyota Camry Solara
12/19/2013 Category: Service
Mia said the service was wonderful. They were very friendly and she will use them in the future. Her boyfriend loves this business.