Apple Hill 4x4 Auto & Collision LLC

Latest Review over 6 years ago

Mitchell H.
Chevrolet Camaro
07/30/2013 Category: Service
Mitchell said it was not done right. It was overpriced. He had an exhaust system put in. He had his own parts, and had them install the parts. He was quoted $290 and ended up paying $399. The tailpipes were put on uneven. He has not had time to come back to have the tailpipes fixed. It was not done right. He said he felt ripped off. He did not get the old parts back and did not hear anything about them. It cost him $100 more. He would not recommend for these reasons.

MF
Micheal F.
Williamsport, PA
07/10/2013
Horribile
This was the absolute worst place I have ever been to. Jeremy was un professional and could not be bothered. They fried my ECM too 5 days and did not complete my exhaust. I had to go back twice. My cruise contol is still broken. This is not a gripe message but just the truth. My truck is still not right. A huge disapointment. Dan was fair but still my truck is not right. From a one day job to 5 days to excuse after excuse I would not recomend going here. I paid a lot of money and did not get treated right

VE
Victor E.
Jeep Cherokee
06/15/2013 Category: Service
Victor said he had a terrible experience. The person doing the estimate did not realize that the front of his vehicle needed a realignment. The inner tire rod on the drivers side was missing a grease component, while the outer tire rod of the passenger side was also missing parts. He would not recommend this business due to this experience.