Overall Rating 4.17/5Overall Rating 4.17/5Overall Rating 4.17/5Overall Rating 4.17/5rating 4.17

JUAN M.
Buick Enclave
10/21/2017 Category: Sales
The customer service I received was great.
I'm definitely going to refer my friends and continue buying vehicles from Apple Valley Honda.

JOHN C.
10/21/2017 Category: Service
Speedy service, professional.
Very positive experience!

KF
KAREN F.
10/18/2017 Category: Service
Prompt and Courteous service
I made my appointment online, with several changes that were sure to cause confusion, including a rental car that was no longer needed. They called with a question, clarified what I was needing, confirmed my appointment and car. When I arrived, I didn't need the car anymore, but the keys were ready and there was no problem that I didn't need it. My car was set to be ready about 4 hours after drop off, but was ready within 2 and was purring like a kitten (as it should, it's only a year old).

SANDRA B.
Chelan, WA
Honda Ridgeline
10/17/2017 Category: Service
10+ Years of Great Service
Thank you Honda Service Dept of Apple Valley Honda!

JJ

Royal City, WA
Honda Accord Sedan
10/16/2017 Category: Service
Oil Change Service
Very knowledgeable and friendly service staff. Fast and accurate service Nice waiting area.

JUDY W.

KATHLEEN K.
Honda HR-V
10/14/2017 Category: Service
Close to home
Good

WE
WILBERT E.
10/12/2017 Category: Service
Service review
Well done. Took a bit longer than I was told but I could see they were busy. I'd rather have a longer estimate than going over. It helps me plan better.

PR
PEGGY R.
10/12/2017 Category: Service
Quick service
Curiosity

AH
AUDREY H.
10/11/2017 Category: Service
Customer service has been great and prices are affordable, thank you!!

JENNIFER H.
Longview, WA
10/10/2017 Category: Sales
Excellent!
My salesman was exceptional and finance took just a few minutes. Overall a completely pleasant experience from start to finish.

CANDICE C.
Entiat, WA
10/09/2017 Category: Service
Fast and friendly

ROCHELLE R.
Honda Accord Sedan
10/09/2017 Category: Service
Fast & efficient
My car was in & out in a timely manner. Worked around my schedule. Coffee (variety), hot chocolate, tea, water, fresh fruit & granola bars available along with WiFi & phone charging station- can't go wrong!

DEBBIE H.
10/08/2017 Category: Service
Reliable service in timely manner.
None.

EW
EARL W.
Quincy, WA
10/07/2017 Category: Service
Second trip 120 miles based on errant information.
Our 2015 CRV key fob was not working correctly. I made an appointment earlier and was instructed incorrectly regarding the use of the fob. Second appointment was made to put a new fob into use. However after evaluating the original fob the new one was not put into use. Working with the service personnel we were able to use the original fob. I was directed to lock the car and unlock the vehicle before the fob would switch from one setting to the other and move the seat to the next setting. The service personnel and I used the fob and used a different procedure. The fob worked correctly and we left it at that. I am satisfied that we solved the issue. However I was disappointed receiving incorrect instructions using the key fob and driving an extra 60 miles.
The service from Apple Valley Honda has always been outstanding in the past. I still recommend them for service.

TT
TE T.
Seattle, WA
Honda HR-V
10/05/2017 Category: Service
Apple Valley Honda Service Rocks
Easy to book appointment on-line, cheerful helpful staff, comfortable space to wait while car is being serviced.

LH

JEROME M.
Orondo, WA
10/03/2017 Category: Sales
Awesome customer service!!!
Bought a used truck from Apple Valley Honda. Sales staff was very personable, friendly and listened to all our needs. Great experience!!

DK
DANIAL K.
Chelan, WA
10/02/2017 Category: Service
Super service
Always helpful, friendly, clean and fast.