Overall Rating 3.77193/5Overall Rating 3.77193/5Overall Rating 3.77193/5rating 3.77193rating 3.77193
Overall Rating 2.29825/5Overall Rating 2.29825/5rating 2.29825rating 2.29825rating 2.29825
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

TZ
Troy Z.
Parker, CO
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Incredible Service
We always have a great experience! I came in for an oil change before a trip back to Iowa. The service department service was great. I ran into Nick, our sales person that sold us our Tucson which I absolutely LOVE!!!! He asked me how everything with the car was going and I also mentioned that I was heading back to Iowa. He sent me a personal email stating it was good to see me and to have a great trip back to Iowa. I was so impressed by that. I highly recommend Arapahoe Hyundai and especially recommend Nick (sorry Nick, off the top of my head I can't remember your last name but for others who may ask for him, he's from Australia :)

08/17/2018 Category: Service
123
Your survey is way too long
Gary B. from Arapahoe Hyundai responded on 08/17/2018

Good morning,
 Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. Sounds like we could have done a little better and we thank you for the feedback. Quality feedback like this is how we improve our daily operations. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to better serve you. I would also like to apologize to you for the length of the survey.

Thank you again.

BG
Barbara G.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Arapahoe Hyundai is a lifesaver
Arapahoe Hyundai was able to service my car, fix the bumper and get me on my way in a timely fashion.

Alison M.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Oil change and tire rotation
Went in for a simple oil change and tire rotation and service was fast and reliable.

Hello Alison,

We understand that your time is valuable and we very much appreciate you taking time to leave feedback for our service team. We are always striving to improve on our customer’s experience.
I would also like to thank you for the 5 STAR review and kind words and we look forward to your continued support.

Castle Pines, CO
Quality of service
Excellent job. I liked the car wash

Hello,
I would like to thank you for taking time to leave feedback for our service team as it helps us improve our customers experience, I would also like to thank you for the 5 STAR review and kind words.

MK
Mugema K.
Mugema

Hello Mugema,

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us feedback as we regularly make improvements to our service as a result of the valuable feedback we receive from our guests.I would also like to thank you for the 5 star review.

RZ
Ryan Z.
Denver, CO
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/15/2018 Category: Service

Hello Ryan,

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us feedback.
We regularly make improvements to our service as a result of the valuable feedback we receive from our guests. I would also like to thank you for the 5 star review.

Kathryn S.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Thanks for fixing our car fast.
Requested a loaner as we live two hours away . It was ready to go when we got there. We did some shopping. They called and said the car would be ready at two and it was. Glad we did not have to drive all the way home and back to get our car.

Hello Kathryn,

Rachael S.
Friendly service people
The service staff is very friendly and thorough. I was taken care of in about an hour for my 6-month checkup, they made the process easy.

Good morning Rachael,

KR
Kristina R.
Wheat Ridge, CO
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
Quick and honest
I made an appointment. The quoted time to do my oil change, tire rotation, and filter changes was accurate. That allowed me to plan my day. Very nice advisors.

Hello Kristina,

EN
Eric N.
Parker, CO
2013 Hyundai Tucson
2013 Hyundai Tucson engine light issue
We had an issue with a check engine light that required a part to be replaced. This happened on Tuesday the 31st of July and we needed it done immediately since we needed that vehicle to drive 850 miles to Illinois on Saturday the 4th of August to attend my Father in Law’s funeral. Chad and Gary went above and beyond to make sure the car was fixed and ready to go by Thursday the 2nd. This was such a huge blessing to us and we can’t thank Gary and Chad, the mechanics who fixed the car, and Noelle for the ride home and comforting words, enough. Losing a closed one is a very difficult time and the team at Arapahoe Hyundai understood this and did everything they could to make sure the car was ready to go and it ran beautifully. Again thank you so much.

Hello Eric,

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us feedback as we regularly make improvements to our service as a result of the valuable feedback we receive from our guests. I would also like to thank you for your patience and loyalty and we look forward to your continued support.

Rick M.
Indeed
Fast, Friendly, I like it.

Good morning Rick,

I would like to thank you for taking time to leave feedback for our service team as it helps us improve our customers experience, I would also like to thank you for the 5 STAR review.

Denver, CO
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great people at Arapahoe Hyundai Service
The people in service listen to me; I am not rushed and all my questions and concerns are responded to. I love my Hyundai vehicle and the service team is keeps my vehicle in safe, top shape. Thank you.

08/13/2018 Category: Service
Issues with tire after service visit
My experience on Aug 7 at Arapahoe Hyundai service was very good --- until later that day. My wonderful Hyundai Santa Fe flashed a warning at me that my right front tire pressure was low. I investigated the right front tire with my own tire pressure gage and noticed that the cap was missing from the tire inflation valve and that the pressure was at 19 psi. I had service done that morning, including tire rotation. I have never had issues with tire pressure in my 2018 Santa Fe and I had all 4 caps on the valves the last time I looked. I inflated my right front tire to 35 psi and watched the tire pressure closely over the next five days, looking for a leak. No leak is apparent. Is it a coincidence that I am missing this cap after service and that the tire was crazy low? Maybe. I don't know. Something overlooked during my service is a possibility or ???

AND -- why do I get two requests to rate my service at Arapahoe Hyundai? I responded to request #1 and gave glowing review (before I saw the tire issue). I skipped responding to this second request and it keeps coming back to my email so --- here it is.

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us feedback.
We regularly make improvements to our service as a result of the valuable feedback we receive from our guests. I would also like to apologize to you about your visit and I will reach out to you this morining to discuss this matter with you.

Good morning,

Thank you again and I did get your message this morning and will reach out to you later today.

08/12/2018 Category: Service
Best service
Very friendly and professional. I love this place.

Dolores W.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
08/11/2018 Category: Service
Refreshing to have great service
Thank you for being true to your word about the great service.

Good Morning Delores,

Thank you very much! We always try and provide the best service possible. We know you have choices and we really appreciate you choosing us. We understand how valuable our customers are and we try to show it. Thank you again and we look forward to your next visit.

08/11/2018 Category: Service
Quickley done.
Work is done quickly and people are nice,

Hello,

I would also like to thank you for the 5 STAR review and we look forward to your continued support.

EK
Eliot K.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Honestly
Great service without the extra non-sense. Straight forward and did not make me feel like an idiot because I don’t know a lot about cars.

Hello Eliot,

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us feedback.
We regularly make improvements to our service as a result of the valuable feedback we receive from our guests and I would also like to thank you for the 5 Star review.

Kindness to customer
Service techs are kind and helpful in making visit easy and quick.

Good Morning,

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us feedback as we regularly make improvements to our service as a result of the valuable feedback we receive from our guests. I would also like to thank you for tkhe 5 Star review and the kind words.

Julieta B.
08/10/2018 Category: Service
I had another great experience at Hyundai service department. The guys were attentive, funny and willing to go the extra mile for me.

Good morning Julieta,

GW
Gary W.
Timely and Professional
For the past 8 years I continue to receive exceptional service for 3 Hyundai that I own. Great service each and every time I schedule an appointment.

Good Morning Gary,

Thank you for your loyalty throughout the years. It’s always great when our loyal customers let us know about their 5 STAR visits.
Thank you for your business and time.