Overall Rating 3.9870152/5Overall Rating 3.9870152/5Overall Rating 3.9870152/5rating 3.9870152rating 3.9870152
Overall Rating 2.37662/5Overall Rating 2.37662/5rating 2.37662rating 2.37662rating 2.37662

HP
Holly P.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Superb car service!
Why wouldn't I take my Hyundai to Arapahoe Hyundai for all service? They're honest, not pushy, patient, diligent and responsible, AND nice people.

Anastasia M.
2019 Hyundai Accent
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Im very happy with Hyundai.
You folks exceed expectations and always do a fantastic job. Thank you

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Highly recommended
Chad, Paul, and Angelo were so helpful and very easy to deal with.

Robert G.
02/13/2019 Category: Service
The few times I brought in my vehicle, the service is always great. I brought in my car for a few recalls, I did not have an appointment (which is recommended) the Service Department was still able to take care of my recalls in a timely manner. The service writer was very helpful. Thank you for the great service.

Hello Robert,

We understand that your time is valuable and we very much appreciate you taking time to leave feedback for our service team. We are always striving to improve on our customer’s experience.
I would also like to thank you for the 5 STAR review and kind words and we look forward to your continued support.

Cecelia M.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
In and Out fast
Even rinsed my car off on a cold day. Attentive and friendly

Hello Cecelia,

I would like to thank you for taking time to leave feedback for our service team as it helps us improve our customers experience, I would also like to thank you for the 5 STAR review and kind words.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Repair dept
Very knowledgeable agents in the repair department

Hello,
 Thank you again and we look forward to your next visit.

Parker, CO
Oil Change
quick, polite, fast, knowledgeable

2008 Hyundai Santa Fe

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us feedback.
Thank you again for the 4 Star review.

Castle Pines, CO
Service Review
Performed oil change and tire rotation. Done timely and efficiently. Excellent service.

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us feedback.
We regularly make improvements to our service as a result of the valuable feedback we receive from our guests. I would also like to thank you again for the 5 Star review.

KC
Kevin C.
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Never feel like I am being up-sold
I scheduled a regular oil change appt. a month in advance. A week before the appt. , I realized I was coming up on 15K and wanted to have the 15K mile service done. They did, what is great is I got to decide if I wanted to do it our not. They never once tried to sell or coerce me into it. I <3 Love that.
Gary B. from Arapahoe Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

Hello Kevin,
Thank you very much! We always try and provide the best service possible. We know you have choices and we really appreciate you choosing us. We understand how valuable our customers are and we try to show it.
Thank you again and we look forward to your next visit.

2015 Hyundai Genesis
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service work
Arapahoe Hyundai always provides for his class service work
Gary B. from Arapahoe Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us feedback.
We regularly make improvements to our service as a result of the valuable feedback we receive from our guests. I would like to apologize to you for not washing your vehicle as when the temperature gets below freezing we don not wash vehicles.

WH
William H.
02/10/2019 Category: Service
Love the Carwash after Service!
Easy to schedule and get in for service. Waited for car and it was a very Reasonable time since it was scheduled
Gary B. from Arapahoe Hyundai responded on 02/11/2019

02/09/2019 Category: Service
great service ...
great service ...
David R Z. from Arapahoe Hyundai responded on 02/09/2019

Glad to hear we could take care of you.  We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

Thank you.

Bennett, CO
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Went above and beyond to make sure my vehicle repaired
David R Z. from Arapahoe Hyundai responded on 02/09/2019

Thank you.

David Zinsmeister

General Manager

2019 Hyundai Veloster
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Slow, uncommunicative service department
Work took more than twice as long as promised and the service department failed to have the correct parts in stock. Wouldn't recommend.

Hello,
  Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. Sounds like we could have done a little better and we thank you for the feedback. Quality feedback like this is how we improve our daily operations. I would also like to apologize to you for the lack of communication from the service advisor.
Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to better serve you.
Thank you again.

DE
Dan E.
Logan, UT
02/07/2019
Excellent salesman - Brian Wheeler!
Brian was extremely helpful in getting me precisely what I wanted and at an amazing price. Can't say enough good about Brian - highly recommend him.

Hello Dan,

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us feedback.
We regularly make improvements to our service as a result of the valuable feedback we receive from our guests. I will pass along the kind words to Brian as well.

MF
Mary F.
Second time in 2 months my AWD light came on
I got a new car for the sole purpose of having one that is AWD. In December my AWD light came on, so I took it in to get “fixed.” Almost immediately after I got it back, the light came on again. The first time they had my car to fix I didn’t hear from them for 2 days, which was incredibly frustrating, particularly because I wasn’t given a loaner. So the second time I took my car in, not know how long it would take to get my car back, I asked for a loaner. I was then told that “loaners have to be reserved ahead of time.” Not sure how a dealership works, but when you tell me you might not have a loaner and I look around and see a lot full of car, not even the ones for sale - I’m talking about one that look like they are potentially loaners, and you tell me I can’t have one, that’s ridiculous. Matt was the only pleasant part of this experience. He was my service rep the second time I took my car in. He assured me they would fix it and surprise, actually called to give me an update within a few hours. My recommendation: give this guy 2 days off in a row, he deserves it! And no, I will not be purchasing my car when my lease is over.

Hello Mary,
  Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. Sounds like we could have done a little better and we thank you for the feedback. Quality feedback like this is how we improve our daily operations. I will reach out to you to discuss this concern further and I will pass along the kind words to Matt as well.
Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to better serve you.
Thank you again.

John R.
Gary B. from Arapahoe Hyundai responded on 02/07/2019

Hello John,
Thank you again fo the 5 Star review and we look forward to your next visit.

Monica G.
great service
arapahoe hyundai provides great customer service if you need any maintegence work done on you’re car. they are always quick and professional. the employees are very nice and helpful.
Gary B. from Arapahoe Hyundai responded on 02/07/2019

Hello Monica,

Scott S.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
02/05/2019 Category: Service
A-mazing!
I absolutely love the guys at Arapahoe Hyundai. They always treat me with respect and fit me in, even when I don't have an appointment. This time I came in because the motor on my window broke and I had to drive there in six degree weather with the window down. They replaced the motor and did a recall on the car and had it back to me by the end of the day, all without an appointment. You can't beat that!
Gary B. from Arapahoe Hyundai responded on 02/06/2019