Overall Rating 3.7222239/5Overall Rating 3.7222239/5Overall Rating 3.7222239/5rating 3.7222239rating 3.7222239
Overall Rating 2.27778/5Overall Rating 2.27778/5rating 2.27778rating 2.27778rating 2.27778

LH
Linda H.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/24/2018 Category: Service
Kind, caring and fast
The crew took great care of my Sante Fe.

06/23/2018 Category: Service
A very busy location with a nice staff
I think they are always busy-took my car in for a recall repair and it took all day, which I suppose is usual. Very friendly staff

Franktown, CO
06/23/2018 Category: Service
Friendly
The fuel tank on my 2007 Tuscon was recalled. I took it here and it was taken care of in an hour. The people working here are friendly.

TL
Timothy L.
2015 Hyundai Accent
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Super Service
I stopped by to have them check on a ding on my car and they noticed it was time for a service visit and was able to schedule it right then for just a couple days in advance.
When I arrived I asked how long and they were able to get me in and out in under the time stated.
Great job Guys!

Hello Timothy,

I would like to thank you for taking time to leave feedback for our service team as it helps us improve our customers experience, I would also like to thank you for the 5 STAR review and kind words.

Prompt on time service
Almost always deliver quality service without any delays. Show you old parts before new are replaced. Trustworthy.

Hello,

I would like to thank you for taking time to leave feedback for our service team as we are always striving to improve on our customers experience and every comment is always welcome and we also appreciate the kind words and 5 Star review.

2012 Hyundai Elantra
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Great service and friendly people
The service was fast, courteous and everything was explained to me. Staff are very friendly and I will be definitely coming back.

Thank you!

Hello,

We understand that your time is valuable and we very much appreciate you taking time to leave feedback for our service team. We are always striving to improve on our customer’s experience.
I would also like to thank you for the 5 STAR review and kind words and we look forward to your continued support.

Amazing friendly workers!
I love coming to this dealership, it’s always quick in and out for oil changes. The maintenance men are very friendly, great at explaining things and don’t take advantage of their customers.

Hello,

Thank you very much! We always try and provide the best service possible. We know you have choices and we really appreciate you choosing us. We understand how valuable our customers are and we try to show it. Thank you again for the 5 STAR review and we look forward to your next visit.

Steven B.
oil change
very friendly agent clean restroom and clean waiting area

Good morning Steven,

Easy breezy
Always easy, friendly and helpful!

SK
Seongsoo K.
Castle Rock, CO
One year service trip
Nothing fancy nut nice.

Hello Seongsoo,
  I would like to thank you for taking time to leave feedback for our service team as we are always striving to improve on our customers experience and every comment is always welcome.
I would also like to apologize to you for the length of time it took to finish the service on your Sante Fe.

Elizabeth, CO
Back on the Road
Quickly serviced my Hyundai Tucson and got me back on the road. Thank you.

LA
Larry A.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Paul and Kevin
The best service always!

Hello Larry,

Thank you very much we appreciate you taking time to leave feedback for our service team. We are always striving to improve on our customer’s experience.

Cathy B.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/19/2018 Category: Service
The service and employees make this a great dealership!
Service is great and employees are helpful and efficient! I love my Hyundai and this dealership has been great to work with.

Hello Cathy,

CG
Cheryl G.
Englewood, CO
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Always informative, Very friendly Great service, no hidden expense! Highly recommend !

Hello Cheryl,

2016 Hyundai Elantra
Took longer than expected
Overall they did a goos job. I was just there an hour and a half longer than expected.

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us feedback.
We regularly make improvements to our service as a result of the valuable feedback we receive from our guests. I would like to apologize to you for the estimated time as it is 45 minutes to an hour just for the oil change and car wash. However when diagnosing an issue for a sunroof or any other concern the time will likely be much more.  I will make sure to address this with my staff to make sure we give accurate time estimates.

Hello,

I woul like a chance to speak with you about your visit with us and the number we have on file is not correct. If you get a minute could you please give me a call at 303-539-1705

Littleton, CO
Knowledgeable and Courteous
Service writers are always pleasant and quick to respond. This was for a recall (or campaign) issue, which was resolved quickly and they also checked another item and gave me a quick estimate of probably charges. This visit was much better than one of my previous when my paperwork was "misplaced" and after 2 hours no work had even been commenced although I had an appointment.

The waiting area is a bit small/compact. Would recommend that rides are offered to people who need to be at work if vehicles are going to be kept longer than 1-2 hours. Overall our experience with Hyundai is excellent.

Hello,

I would like to thank you for taking time to leave feedback for our service team as we are always striving to improve on our customers experience. we do offer shuttle service to work in the morning at 7:30, 8:30, 9:30 unfortunately we do not have the resources to pick you up in the afternoon. Thank you again for the 5 STAR review.

SO
Steven O.
Littleton, CO
2012 Hyundai Azera
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Chad, my service advisor, really was great to work with. He helped me identify the problem and get it fixed.

Hello Steven,

Shelly C.
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
Execellent Customer and Auto Care
I purchased my 2011 Hyundai Veracruz from Araphoe Hyundai two years ago. This has been a very dependable vehicle for my family. When I take it to the dealership for service, they are very friendly and helpful. They also don't try to sell me things I don't need, including a new car.

Hello Shelly,

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us feedback.

We look forward to serving you in the future.

Michael C.
Englewood, CO
2015 Hyundai Tucson
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Paul is a pro!
Paul is why we own two Hyundai's!
Gary B. from Arapahoe Hyundai responded on 06/18/2018

Hello Michael,

Thank you again for the 5 STAR review. i will also pass along the kind words to Paul as well.

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/16/2018 Category: Service
Review
No comment
Gary B. from Arapahoe Hyundai responded on 06/18/2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us feedback.
We regularly make improvements to our service as a result of the valuable feedback we receive from our guests. I would also like to thank you for the 5 star review.

We look forward to serving you in the future.