Overall Rating 3.8461512/5Overall Rating 3.8461512/5Overall Rating 3.8461512/5rating 3.8461512rating 3.8461512
Overall Rating 2.38462/5Overall Rating 2.38462/5rating 2.38462rating 2.38462rating 2.38462

10/16/2018 Category: Service
A good and fast service

Hello,
I would like to thank you for taking time to leave feedback for our service team as it helps us improve our customers experience, I would also like to thank you for the 5 STAR review and kind words.

CR
Curtis R.
Franktown, CO
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/16/2018 Category: Service
I was pleasantly surprised because I had to have my brakes replaced and the last time that happened the experience wasn’t very good. This time it seems to have worked out. Paul was understanding and reassured me.

Kim Ray

Hello Kim,

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us feedback as we regularly make improvements to our service as a result of the valuable feedback we receive from our guests and I will pass along the kind words to Paul as well.

James M.
2018 Hyundai Kona
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Service is always great, courteous team, fast in and outing 15 minutes.

Hello James,

We understand that your time is valuable and we very much appreciate you taking time to leave feedback for our service team. We are always striving to improve on our customer’s experience.
I would also like to thank you for the 5 STAR review and kind words and we look forward to your continued support.

Stephanie M.
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Quick service
Was in and out in an hour and that included a recall fix that was scheduled when I got there! Great job!

Hello Stephanie,

JU
Junglim U.
2012 Hyundai Veracruz
10/14/2018 Category: Service
Customer rounget need to upgrade
N/A

Hello Junglim,

Lekeshia M.
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Review
Chad did a wonderful job of communicating with Hyundai to get my engine replaced. The fact that these engines are failing and the number of recalls on the car makes me nervous about doing business with Hyundai in the future.

Hello Lekeshia,
I would like to thank you for taking time to leave feedback for our service team as it helps us improve our customers experience, I would also like to thank you for the 5 STAR review and kind words and will be sure to pass them along to Chad.

SD
Shelli D.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Friendly customer service
I have been coming to the dealership for my service since I purchased my Santa Fe in 2009. I have always had a wonderful experience with amazing customer service. I feel very comfortable coming here and would highly recommend Arapahoe Hyundai to my friends and family.

Hello Shelli

Thank you for your loyalty throughout the years. It’s always great when our loyal customers let us know about their 5 STAR visits.
Thank you for your business and time and we look forward to your continued support.

Dong S.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/12/2018 Category: Service
please upgrade your rest area
I already commentted
Gary B. from Arapahoe Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Hello Dong,
I would like to thank you for taking time to leave feedback for service team as we are always using feedback to  improve on our department.
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

10/12/2018 Category: Service
Poor service facility all around
Unprofessional service agent, uncomfortable waiting room- generally poor

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us feedback.
We regularly make improvements to our service as a result of the valuable feedback we receive from our guests. I would also like to apologize to you for the advisor that you worked with and I will address this with him.

HG
Helen G.
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Thanks to everyone for the great service! Just moved to Aurora from a cross country drive from Pennsylvania. Brought my Sonata in for a check up, oil and filter change. Staff checked to see if any recalls were in order and found a significant air bag harness replacement. Thanks for watching out for those safety issues!

Good morning Helen,
Thank you very much! We always try and provide the best service possible. We know you have choices and we really appreciate you choosing us. We understand how valuable our customers are and we try to show it.
Thank you again and we look forward to your next visit.

Kaleigh S.
Vehicle serviced
Scheduling is accurate. Everyone there is pretty friendly and the work does not disappoint

Hello Kaleigh,

Goid people
Great group of guys. My only complaint is that I had grease on the inside of my door .
Gary B. from Arapahoe Hyundai responded on 10/11/2018

Hello,

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us feedback we regularly make improvements to our service as a result of the valuable feedback we receive from our guests. I would like to apologize to you for getting grease on your door and also like to thank you for bringing this to my attention as I will address this with my staff.
Thank you.

Jane A.
Replace bulb
Went to have one of my highbeam bulbs replaced. I was taken right away and was put in less than half an hour. Excellent job
Gary B. from Arapahoe Hyundai responded on 10/11/2018

Hello Richard,

10/10/2018 Category: Service
Had a great experience with them as always

Hello,
I would like to thank you for taking time to leave feedback for our service team as it helps us improve our customers experience, I would also like to thank you for the 5 STAR review.

LF
Larry F.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
service

Hello,

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us feedback we regularly make improvements to our service as a result of the valuable feedback we receive from our guests. I would also like to thank you for the 5 star review.

SE
Sylvia E.
Evergreen, CO
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
friendliest Dealer In Denver
i love servicing my Hyundai at Arapahoe Hyundai. I have never had a bad experience and enjoy my interaction with the service guys

Hello Sylvia,

Everything was perfect.

Hello Sanford,

Parker, CO
Cheap Cars
Same old cheap cars. Will gouge you on little things if they go wrong. Look elsewhere.
Gary B. from Arapahoe Hyundai responded on 10/10/2018

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. Sounds like we could have done a little better and we thank you for the feedback. Quality feedback like this is how we improve our daily operations. I understand your frustration and as this was from an outside influence so unfortunately it is not considered a manufacture defect and not warrantable.
Thank you again.

2015 Hyundai Genesis
Ok
Just ok

Good morning,
Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. Sounds like we could have done a little better and we thank you for the feedback. Quality feedback like this is how we improve our daily operations. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to better serve you.
Thank you again.

Parker, CO
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Service was great and everyone was super friendly.

Good morning,