Overall Rating 4.0681793/5Overall Rating 4.0681793/5Overall Rating 4.0681793/5Overall Rating 4.0681793/5rating 4.0681793
Overall Rating 2.42045/5Overall Rating 2.42045/5rating 2.42045rating 2.42045rating 2.42045
Latest Review 43 minutes ago

AC
Ann C.
09/19/2019 Category: Service
Always helpful
I am happy with the service and the customer service folks are always pleasant and take care of my car very well. It makes me feel safe driving the roads in Colorado!

Castle Rock, CO
09/19/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai
Good, quick service

Julia T.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
09/18/2019 Category: Service
The Service was faster than expected. The amenities could use some work...
I would 'maybe' recommend this business to a friend, but that wasn't an available option to pick. With my earlier comments addressed I could change my answer to a definite yes.
Gary B. from Arapahoe Hyundai responded on 09/19/2019

Hello Julia,

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us feedback.

We look forward to serving you in the future.

SY
Suleyman Y.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Great service.
Gary B. from Arapahoe Hyundai responded on 09/18/2019

Hello Suleyman,
Thank you again and we look forward to your next visit.

James L.
Parker, CO
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Good Job
Mark very congenial and pleasant. Maintence work down in reasonable amount of time
Gary B. from Arapahoe Hyundai responded on 09/17/2019

We understand that your time is valuable and we very much appreciate you taking time to leave feedback for our service team. We are always striving to improve on our customer’s experience.
I would also like to thank you for the 5 STAR review and kind words and we look forward to your continued support.

Marisa L.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Always Great Service
I love Arapahoe Hyundai! They have always had great and quick Customer Service. Even though I now live in Henderson, CO I will drive all the way down to Arapahoe Hyundai for any of my service needs. I
Gary B. from Arapahoe Hyundai responded on 09/13/2019

Thank you for your loyalty throughout the years. It’s always great when our loyal customers let us know about their 5 STAR visits. Thank you for your business and time.

We look forward to your continued support.

James C.
09/13/2019 Category: Service
Was treated very fairly, the people were excellent communicators, and I felt very welcomed and safe.
Other than the fact that I perform the majority of the maintenance on my vehicle myself, I would recommend Arapahoe Hyundai to anyone.

Hello James,

Thank you very much! We always try and provide the best service possible. We know you have choices and we really appreciate you choosing us. We understand how valuable our customers are and we try to show it. Thank you again and we look forward to your next visit.

Cathy H.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Coupe
09/13/2019 Category: Service
I arrived a 1/2 hour early & they were able to accommodate me early. Simole oil change with inspection found light out & replaced. Guys have great personalities!
Love Arapahoe Hyundai.
Gary B. from Arapahoe Hyundai responded on 09/13/2019

I would like to thank you for taking time to leave feedback for our service team as it helps us improve our customers experience, I would also like to thank you for the 5 STAR review and kind words.
We look forward to your continued support

GREAT CAR AND VERY INTERESTED SERVICE HELP
GREAT CAR AND VERY INTERESTED SERVICE HELP

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/13/2019 Category: Service
Service department is friendly and efficient.
Best service department in town!

Robert S.
2006 Hyundai Azera
09/11/2019 Category: Service
Appointment Confusion
I made an appointment to get my key fob re-synced, but when I got there there was no record of it. After determining what my situation was I was put in the queue got my key fob re-synced. The response was excellent but it was an irritant that my appointment was not in the system.
Gary B. from Arapahoe Hyundai responded on 09/13/2019

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. Sounds like we could have done a little better and we thank you for the feedback. Quality feedback like this is how we improve our daily operations. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to better serve you.

Thank you again.

Albert B.
Englewood, CO
Staff
Always great service from sales to sevice thanks bob.b
Gary B. from Arapahoe Hyundai responded on 09/10/2019

Hello Albert,

We look forward to your continued support

ON
Orvin N.
Foxfield, CO
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
EXCELLENT SERVICE AND FRIENDLY PEOPLE
BEEN HAVING CAR SERVICED SINCE 2006 AND SEE NO REASON TO GO ANYWHERE TO BUY OR GET SERVICE-WE HAVE OUR 7TH HYUNDAI VEHICLE AND HAVE NO REASON TO GO ANYWHERE TO LOOK FOR A NEW VEHICLE!

Good Afternoon Orvin,

I would like to thank you for your 5 Star review and your loyalty to our service department!
We greatly appreciate your business and time, and look forward to your continued support in the future!

Mark S.
2003 Hyundai Sonata
service
always N#1 in service

Afraz S.
Recall visit
My visit was not as good as I received on previous visits. That's why giving 3 stars... If I just take a recent visit in mind, not willing to give even one star.
But it's nice place filled with nice people, I just meet someone who was not enough nice for me.

Hello,

We understand that your time is valuable and we very much appreciate you taking time to leave feedback for our service team. I would like to apologize that your last visit was not up to our standards. If you would like to discuss your situation further please feel free to contact me.

SP
Sandra P.
El Paso, TX
2014 Hyundai Tucson
09/07/2019 Category: Service
Service person should have noticed that I do a 6mon oil change on my car. Now I have to go back in three months.

Hello Sandra,
I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave feedback for our service department as we are always striving to improve on our customers experience. I would also like to apologize to you and let you know that we recommend performing an oil change every 3750 miles and if that takes you 6 months it is perfectly ok. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions about servicing your vehicle.

Jacquelyn R.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Service department
Service is going downhill
Gary B. from Arapahoe Hyundai responded on 09/09/2019

Hello Jacquelyn, I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave feedback for our service department as we are always striving to improve on our customers experience. I would also like to apologize to you for your most recent visit to our service department and I will reach out to you to discuss this matter further.

VC
Van C.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Great service in Denver
Our experience from start to finish was helpful, pleasant, and very professional.

Hello Van,

We understand that your time is valuable and we very much appreciate you taking time to leave feedback and your 5 STAR review for our service team. We look forward to your continued support.

WA
Winn A.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
09/06/2019 Category: Service
Arapahoe Hyundai Service
Great place and service, but about twice as expensive as I am willing to continue to pay for oil changes.

Good Afternoon,

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us  your feedback. We regularly make improvements to our service as a result of the valuable feedback we receive from our guests.

We look forward to serving you in the future.

2011 Hyundai Tucson
09/06/2019 Category: Service
service ???
Was told something loose in front end,not covered by bumper to bumper( only have 30,000) on it. also has a oil plug leak, not true, oil change would stop it ($39.99 special) ,wipers streaking new wipers air and cabin filters very dirty? I change filters very often as I run some dirt roads. I've been a auto mechanic for over 70 years,retired in 1994 from motor pool at Fed center. I have four cars and vans I service on a reg bases. I just turned 81 in may so getting a little harder to do. I've had trouble with other dealers. Buying Tucson was very good. Had a recall and that was also very good. Everybody try's to sell not needed service. Not sure about recommend anybody, maybe. James Lazar

Hello,
I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave feedback for our service department as we are always striving to improve on our customers experience. I would also like to apologize to you for your most recent visit to our service department and I will reach out to you soon to discuss any concerns you may have.