Overall Rating 3.9142856/5Overall Rating 3.9142856/5Overall Rating 3.9142856/5rating 3.9142856rating 3.9142856
Overall Rating 2.36232/5Overall Rating 2.36232/5rating 2.36232rating 2.36232rating 2.36232

12/07/2018 Category: Service
Thanks!
Received prompt and courteous service. Thank you!
David R Z. from Arapahoe Hyundai responded on 12/08/2018

Thank you so much for leaving our service department a review.  Great to hear your recent visit went well.  We look forward to serving you in the future.

Thank you.

David Zinsmeister

Arapahoe Hyundai

General Manager

2018 Hyundai Kona
12/07/2018 Category: Service
My first service at this dealership was excellent. They were able to accommodate my schedule and had me in and out of there in 45 minutes. I will be back for service going forward.

Good morning,

Marvin B.
Parker, CO
2015 Hyundai Azera
TPS syatem
The TPS system seems to be more complicated than I thought. Last visit on 11/29/2018 Service Dept took almost four hours trying to get system to work properly.

Good Morning Marvin,

First off I would like to thank you for taking time to leave feedback for our service team as we are always striving to improve on our customer’s experience.
I would like to apoligize for us not getting your tpms system operating correctly. I will contact you to discuss this matter further.

TH
Timothy H.
Littleton, CO
Did nothing
Should be fixed the 1st time

Good Morning Timothy,

We understand that your time is valuable and we very much appreciate you taking time to leave feedback for our service team. We are always striving to improve on our customer’s experience.
I would also like to apoligize for us not being able to fix your concern the first time coming in as we understand your time is valuable. I will reach out to you by phone to discuss this issue further.

NR
Nancy R.
Englewood, CO
2005 Hyundai Elantra
12/06/2018 Category: Service
They have always serviced my car since I bought it 13 years ago. They have been very honest with me.

Hello Nancy,

Thank you for your loyalty throughout the years. It’s fantastic when our loyal customers let us know about their 5 STAR visits. Thank you for your business and time. We look forward to seeing you during your next visit!

Great Overall Experience
The staff in the Service Department are friendly and professional.

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us feedback.

We regularly make improvements to our service as a result of the valuable feedback we receive from our guests.

We look forward to serving you in the future

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Quick Diagnosis
The dealer quickly and accurately diagnosed my a/c issue.

Hello,

I would like to thank you for taking time to leave feedback for our service team as we are always striving to improve on our customers experience and every comment is always welcome and we also appreciate the kind words and 5 Star review.

Car
Everyone was friendly and it went so smoothly. Got done way before I thought I would.

Hello,

I would like to thank you for taking time to leave feedback for our service team as we are always striving to improve on our customers experience and every comment is always welcome and we also appreciate the 5 Star review.

SO
Sergio O.
Colorado Springs, CO
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Vehicle Maintenance
Awesome customer service and maintenance. I travel from the Springs to this shop because of their service.

David R Z. from Arapahoe Hyundai responded on 12/05/2018

Thank you so much for making the drive up from Colorado Springs.  We look forward to serving you in the future.

Thank you.

David Zinsmeister

Arapahoe Hyundai

General Manager

david@arapahoehyundai.com

DF
Dichelle F.
12/04/2018 Category: Service
I am never disappointed with the service I receive at Arapahoe Hyundai’s it’s always fast and to top it off they wash my car and I Love it I wall always come here.
Gary B. from Arapahoe Hyundai responded on 12/05/2018

Good Morning Dichelle,

I would also like to thank you for the 5 STAR review and kind words and we look forward to your continued support.

James M.
Castle Rock, CO
Takes care of us
Friendly, fast service. My car was dirty and the weather was bad, I was asked to bring my car backwhen it was nicer so they could clean it up. My second car I purchased at this dealership, fourth in the family. We will keep coming back!

Hello James,

HR
Howard R.
Englewood, CO
Always Great Service!
Not only do you get great service, you also get friendly and attentive treatment. That's why I've purchased 11 vehicles from Arapahoe Hyundai over the past 13 years. This is the best dealership I've ever done business with in my lifetime.

Hello Howard,

I would like to thank you for taking time to leave feedback for our service team as we are always striving to improve on our customers experience. We also appreciate the 5 Star review.

Jared W.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Friendly
Whenever I go in for an appointment... The svc advisors are so kind helpful and knowledgeable.
The sales team also comes out and keeps us company.. Great conversations and superb humans work at Arapahoe Hyundai

Hello Jared,

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us feedback.

We look forward to serving you in the future.

Deborah C.
Littleton, CO
Awesome
Each and every time I take my car in to be serviced, the team at Arapahoe Hyundai exceed my expectations. Great job team!!!

Hello Deborah,

Elizabeth, CO
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
great service help
The service techs are always happy to help out when I come in even without an appointment.

We look forward to serving you in the future

Robert S.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Friendly atmosphere, taking care to listen to comments.
Got the job done in reasonable time.

Hello Robert,

Castle Pines, CO
Great service as always!

Good Morning,

12/02/2018 Category: Service
Very pleased.
Timely service and friendly staff. Although no complimentary wash, i was still satisfied.

Good Morning,

I would like to thank you for taking time to leave feedback for our service team as it helps us improve our customers experience, I would also like to thank you for the 5 STAR review and kind words. I do apolgize about the car not being washed, feel free to come by when convenient and we'll shine it up.

Cleta C.
12/01/2018 Category: Service
There very quick not a long wait
Nice waiting room comfy seats

Good Morning Cleta,

Darrell P.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/01/2018 Category: Service
You always feel welcome...and the service is fast and efficient.

Hello Darell,