Ron W.
Ford Edge
04/22/2019
Good Mechanics with integrity.
I was introduced to Arrowhead Automotive by my daughter because she trusted Jason and Glenn to assess and repair her car problems. She has always believed that Arrowhead has met her expectations at all times.
Personally, having become a customer of Arrowhead Automotive, I would echo the same sentiments as my daughter.

IB
Ivan B.
Nissan Maxima
04/19/2019
They are very honest, they know their job and are very positive people
Jason and Glen are two men who are primarily honored, they know their job, want to help and explain every problem they see on your car .. I almost got into their service and started repairing my car, I came to them with recommendations and I will surely continue to come to them!

John H.
Yorkville, IL
Chevrolet Suburban
04/19/2019
Excellent!
Great service and value as always!

Adam S.
Yorkville, IL
Jaguar XK
04/16/2019
Trusted local mechanic with great customer service
I can’t say enough good things about Glen and Jason. I know I can trust them every time I go in to get my cars worked on. Would highly recommend them to anyone.

Tony M.
Plainfield, IL
MINI Cooper Hardtop
04/15/2019
Getting ready for summer
I took my mini Cooper in to get ready for the summer the convertible top did not work they fixed it
The fan was not working making the car to run hot they fix lt
They Also change the thermostat and put in a timing belt I am good to go for the summer can’t wait to put the top down great job no matter how big or small they do it right

04/13/2019
Love Arrowhead Automotive!
These guys are great! Straight forward and honest.

DN
Denis N.
Buick Rendezvous
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Denis said the business provided prompt service, the work was excellent, they were very informative and they also had a wonderful staff.

JY
James Y.
Broadview, IL
Ford Expedition EL
04/06/2019 Category: Service
James said his experience was great, Jason was nice, and he did a professional and good job.

Sergio B.
Illinois
Toyota Avalon
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Sergio said that the place is simply the best.

Ruben G.
Kia Sedona
04/01/2019
Trustworthy and expertise
Jason & Glen they know what they are doing and they enjoy fixing cars ! In addition to that they treat me not as a customer but as a friend! What else can you ask

SA
SCOTT A.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
03/31/2019
The Best!!!!
Glen and Jason are the best. My car was fixed, fixed quickly and the bill was extremely fair!! Taking my car to the mechanic used to be as bad as going to the dentist...not with Arrowhead Automotive.

Tim M.
Mercury Grand Marquis
03/23/2019 Category: Service
Tim said the guys are fantastic, they go above and beyond every time, and they are some of the nicest gentlemen in the business.

Ford Expedition
03/21/2019
Great Service!
Jason is always so great to get the car worked on right away and get us on our way!

Mike C.
Illinois
GMC Envoy
03/21/2019 Category: Service
Mike said the business is awesome. He does recommend them to others.

03/15/2019
Excellent Service~
Jason fixed things on my car that wasn't even the issue I took it in for! He always goes above and beyond! Plus I had my car back in a day! Thanks for always taking good care of us!

AA
Fast and consistently great work and service. I recommend them 100%

John L.
Hyundai Tucson
03/14/2019 Category: Service
John said he is very happy with them. That is why he keeps going back.

DF
Dick F.
03/13/2019
Best Place for Auto Repair and Maintenance
As always, great work at a fair price and you always get me in and out quickly........thanks!

Mark R.
03/13/2019
Outstanding!
A comforting provider who you can trust to be fair.
Friendly, highly courteous, great Facility and most of all really good mechanics!

Ted B.
03/07/2019
Great service.
The people and service impeccable.
I'm on a budget and Arrowhead works with me keeping my car running.
I will always come to Arrowhead for service and so should everyone else.
You will not be disappointed.