KZ
Kevin Z.
GMC Yukon XL
03/08/2021
You can trust these people.
It just feels good knowing that there is a place that I can take my vehicles and honestly get them repaired. I’ve never been dissatisfied with any of their work or charges.

KG
Kyle G.
Aurora, IL
03/07/2021
Work Is Always Done Right
Jason is always professional and honest and we always feel comfortable taking our Ford to him.

KW
Kelly W.
03/04/2021
Reminds me of the old days honest people
Once again awesome job

DN
Denis N.
Saturn VUE
02/23/2021
Fast Reliable service.
I needed help with a last minute brake issue, both Glen and Jason were able to help me this morning early. And I am back on the road again. Thank you

Janet L.
Melrose Park, IL
Honda Civic Coupe
02/19/2021
Best customer service 😊
These guys are the best, new tires are perfect. Thank you for such great service

Mark S.
Plainfield, IL
02/16/2021
Fair, Friendly and Honest
Jason and Glen are the best! Very honest mechanics and very knowledgeable about most vehicles repairs.

Chuck C.
Dodge Charger
02/15/2021
Jason and Glen are two of the most qualified automotive technicians that I have dealt with for car repair and servicing.

GR
Gary R.
Plainfield, IL
Kia Optima
Brake service
Only place I take my car. Very trustworthy. Will not get work done anywhere else.

Alex B.
02/12/2021
Jason was very knowledgeable and explained the error code I was receiving and the fix needed. It was done in a very timely manner at a fair price.

KC
Kevin C.
Bolingbrook, IL
Ford Edge
02/12/2021
Glen and Jason have a great bedside manner, in which they put your worries at ease.
No job is too big or small for Arrowhead Auto. I have come in their shop for small and big auto jobs.
Glen and Jason treat my small jobs as importantly as my big auto repair jobs. I have had bulbs replaced, automatic window controllers
replaced, control arms, axels, frontend vent assemblies repaired(so I could my defroster working), driveshafts, brake jobs and more.
I am always a little nervous because I tend to buy older vehicles, and worry that they can find the parts. They always find them, and
give me the highest quality available.
Thank you Glen and Jason, for reassuring me, and keeping me calm in a time where its very difficult to do business.
Your customer focus and bedside manner is second to none!

John B.
GMC Envoy
02/09/2021
work ethic is great
What makes Arrowhead great is their speed, availability, attention to detail and they are always willing to explain the problem and what it takes to fix it.

Jim A.
Sugar Grove, IL
02/09/2021
Simply the Best !!
Thanks for getting me in and taking care of everything!!

Woodridge, IL
02/08/2021
Always the best!
Glen and Jason are the best always ready to help! Great work as always. Friendly, clean shop in and out quickly and have been able to drop off my vehicle if I can’t stay.

DF
Dick F.
Nissan Murano
02/03/2021
Consistently Excellent
I’ve patronized Arrowhead Automotive since they opened 5 years ago. I’ve found Jason and Glen to be true pros, skilled and helpful. Great to have automotive technicians you can trust completely. They stand behind their work. Thanks, guys!

MA
Martha A.
Oswego, IL
02/03/2021
Awesome as always
Glen and Jason always take such good care of my 2007 minivan. I have over 200,000 miles on it and it has lasted because of all the good work that they do!