Automotive Services Group - Automotive

Todd P.
Noblesville, IN
10/01/2011
Routine Maintenance
Outstanding service at a great price!

Ryan W.
Fortville, IN
09/26/2011
Quick and easy
Dropped my car off on the way out of town on Friday and picked it up on Sunday. I worked with two service managers. Both knew who I was, what was wrong with the car and explained how and why it was being repaired. No surprises, no confusion. It's nice to trust a repair shop again! Thanks guys!

GK
GILBERT K.
09/09/2011
gilbertk on Mazda
It works greatly so far. Will call U again If the leak has not been fixed. The new fuel pump & starter are working fine! It needed a new pump for years but did not wont to spend that much money. It would start on the 2nd try each day. Only needed to do that the first time of the day. Anyways, its done, Thanks & have a nice holiday, (I hope I'm not planning on Cing U again this yr.)

09/06/2011
New Experience
Attentive, thorough and detailed communication throughout the repair process. Also, the repairs to my truck were completed at a reasonable, fair cost. This is the first time in my 35 years of car ownership that I have been completely satisfied with a repair and service facility. Well done!

David D.
Naperville, IL
09/06/2011
New Experience

KR
KATHLEEN R.
08/26/2011
Honest and Reliable
The guys at ASG have been both honest and trustworthy with the repairs they have made to our family's cars. I wish I had found them years ago.

D
Dustin
08/25/2011
Great
These Guys are really good!

MV
MICK V.
08/06/2011
I've been a customer for several years. Always treated fairly. Great employees, and would reccomend them to anyone.

John C.
07/31/2011
MB 400E
Very helpful in trying to identify intermittent
problem. Accommodating, friendly, knowledgeable about my car.