Michael G.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
04/12/2019
good work
I just asked them to take my winter tires off and put my summer tires on. This may seem like a simple task, but I have had other people mess it up several times, which is why I decided to do it at Ash Auto from now on. They have always done it right.

Shelly S.
Jeep Cherokee
04/09/2019
Excellent service!

04/05/2019
Took our 2010 Ford Focus in to see why it was idling rough. Ash Auto found out why & did the repairs to fix the problem. Had the car back the same day. Fast excellent service.

NM
Norma M.
Pinckney, MI
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Norma said they had pleasant personnel and they got the job done.

Robyn H.
Chelsea, MI
03/22/2019
Tires and Alignment - Great Service
Ash was recommended by another shop. I called and was able to drop off at night and pick up the next day.

The price for both tires and alignment were less than other shops. They got the work done, just as quoted.

Very friendly service, told me exactly what had been done and they were honest. Will definitely return and recommend the shop to others.
Rhonda A., Office Manager from Ash Auto LLC responded on 03/22/2019

Thank you, we appreciate your business and was a pleasure meeting you! Hope to see you soon.

03/22/2019
I always get great service every time I take either of my 2 cars to Ash Auto for repairs or service.

Susie S.
Grass Lake, MI
Kia Sorento
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Susie said the business did a great job servicing her vehicle.

03/21/2019
Always on time
good service and on time as promised

GB
Gary B.
Clinton, MI
Buick LeSabre
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Gary said he has had no problems with the service.

03/12/2019
Quick, trustworthy and affordable!
Always happy to drop off my car with these guys for a routine oil change and tire rotation- I always leave feeling reassured that things are good to go for another 3-5K miles. :)
Rhonda A., Office Manager from Ash Auto LLC responded on 03/13/2019

Thank you! We are always happy to see you! We love our customers feeling reassured on the road!

Stacey B.
Ford C-Max Energi
03/06/2019
Brakes replaced
Ash Auto did a great job replacing my brakes. Not only did they replace them but they’re working better than they did to begin. My brakes have always been touchy, quick to brake at the slightest touch. They are working with just the right amount of pressure now.
Rhonda A., Office Manager from Ash Auto LLC responded on 03/13/2019

Very happy to hear the C-Max is doing well! Love that it is performing better then it ever has! We look forward to hearing from you soon. Have a good day!

LK
Lester K.
Pontiac Montana
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Megana. She said the service was good.

Martha S.
Grass Lake, MI
Jeep Compass
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Martha said she will recommend them to others.

PJ
Peter J.
02/16/2019
The service was great and the prices are even better
I thought the service was great and the prices were fair.
Rhonda A., Office Manager from Ash Auto LLC responded on 02/18/2019

Peter,

Thanks for your continued support. We enjoyed working on your new jeep. We appreciate your business.

Christine M.
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Christine said the service at this business was always very good and they are always honest. She stated she likes them and will recommend the place to her grandmother.

PF
Pete F.
Nissan Maxima
02/15/2019
Nissan maintenance
Thanks for the ride to and from home and the speedy service on fixing our car!
Rhonda A., Office Manager from Ash Auto LLC responded on 02/18/2019

We thank you for your business. You're welcome. See you soon!

AL
Aaron L.
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Aaron said his overall experience was very good. He's very happy with them.

02/14/2019
Been using Ash Auto since we moved back to town in June 2018.
Always get excellent service done and on time.

TD
Toni D.
01/18/2019
Great place, highly recommend Ash Auto.
These guys are great I have uses them for years and would recommend them to everyone.
Rhonda A., Office Manager from Ash Auto LLC responded on 02/12/2019

Thanks for your years of business.  We love to take care of your vehicle.

Chet H.
01/11/2019
Sincere desire to keep my vehicle performing well.
I found Terry to be very helpful. He provided information I needed to make a decision. I thought my bill was fair and reasonable.