Latest Review over 6 years ago

PG
Paul G.
10/27/2011
Fast and Professional
We called in at the last minute before a road trip. Their day was full but booked us in a half hour before opening. They checked out the problem and other preexisting problems, fixed them and we have the car back in less than an hour. The price was very reasonable. A+

Rachel M.
10/25/2011
fast and friendly
I so appreciate the friendliness of Zach and Noah, and the honest appraisal of issues with my Kia, both thorough, quick, and affordable. I will definitely be bringing it back to them for all the servicing issues. Thanks, guys! :-)

Clay B.
Talent, OR
great, honest service.
Zach was honest in telling us that it wasn't worth spending the necessary $ on fixing our van, because he was afraid of how much more expense might come up as he dug deeper into it. He advised us to sell the vehicle for what we could rather than recommending costly repairs that could have made him a lot of money. This is the kind of service we need more of. Because of this, I will recommend him to anyone and his business will flourish far beyond the short term profits he could have made on our car. He even fixed up a few things and didn't charge us for them, then gave us plenty of advice on how to shop for another, better vehicle. All with no charges at all. This is the place to go.

CO
Cecilia O.
Central Point, OR
saved me money
i took my volvo into Ashland Automotive to fix my radiator core and before they replaced the radiator they checked it. It was NOT the radiator core with expected costs of $435 or more. It was a intake hose which was about $65. Zak Edwards is very knowledgeable and knows customer service:)

Ralphe W.
Quick light bulb change
A head light had gone out. Ashland Automotive had me in and out within 15 minutes when I dropped by to check them out.

EM
Ellen M.
08/25/2011
Nice, honest and efficient service.

JJ
John J.
08/25/2011
Great mechanics, great service
Great service, reliable work, nice people. At last, a mechanic I can trust! I take my Prius and my Volvo to Zach. Highly recommended.

BA
Bob A.
08/09/2011
Went beyond the call of duty
Zack and his staff did everything in their power to take care of my van. I will use them again and again. Thanks Zack.

TP
Todd P.
07/27/2011
surf trip
Hey Zach, The biovan had no problems on my 750 mile trip to the coast this weekend.
Thanks for your timely and good work.

JK H.
07/02/2011
Five Star
The service was great... thank you