Don S.
Central Point, OR
05/03/2021
Russ, Devon and the entire crew at Specialized are top-notch
Specialized has been servicing our vehicles since we moved to Southern Oregon from the San Francisco Bay area eleven years ago and can't think of anyone who is more thorough and professional in servicing our vehicles. Recently I had to have my 2002 BMW towed to their facility and not only did they diagnose the issue that caused the tow, they took care of all of the deferred maintenance I had been putting off because of the pandemic (with my permission, of course). My 19-yea-old car now drives like it's only 19-days old! Added to their excellent service, my vehicle was returned to me as clean as it was the day I purchased it, including my tire rims (the car wash never totally cleaned them). I always receive an itemized bill and both my husband and myself receive periodic email reminders when certain service items should be taken care of on our respective vehicles.

Randy W.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
04/27/2021 Category: Service
Randy said the employees know what they're doing and they do a good job and there's no mystery. Was referred by another business and he likes them.

Joshua K.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
04/24/2021 Category: Service
Joshua said they were lower cost than expected.

BR
Ben R.
04/21/2021
trust
I have been dealing with russ for years.these guys are great and affordable. They are trust worthy and I would not hesitate to recommend them! When in for a transmission service and it was completed very quickly. They also checked belts, brakes, etc. and reported the condition on the invoice, keep up the great work guys!!

CP
Christiane P.
04/15/2021 Category: Service
Christiane said they are wonderful people, she likes working with them and will continue to do so.

LL
Linda L.
04/02/2021
Great Customer Service!
I was very pleased with the service. I provided a list of things I wanted them to check out and they completed the list and let me know of some things that would need addressing later this year. I appreciate their honesty.

BR
Brahim R.
Mercedes-Benz E350
03/27/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with Brian. He said they are honest, only addressed the issues that were needed to be addressed and they do not overcharge. He recommends them to all of his friends and family.

Jacourtney B.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
02/27/2021 Category: Service
Jacourtney said her visit was fine. The staff was very accommodating, even accommodated her dog and they were nice.

PS
Perry S.
White City, OR
Jaguar S-TYPE
02/05/2021
Quality every time!
They always take great care of our vehicles. Honestly and integrity is always there first priority. Very reasonable rates. All services are done in a timely manner.

Monika W.
Gold Hill, OR
Nissan Murano
02/04/2021 Category: Service
Monika said they fixed everything and did everything. They helped her out.

Cheryl W.
Talent, OR
01/21/2021 Category: Service
Cheryl said the staff is fabulous and has always taken care of her with sincerity and love. They're like family, they're sweet and she trusts them. She is a devoted customer and thanks them for taking care of her vehicle.

Don C.
Grants Pass, OR
Porsche 911 Carrera
01/15/2021 Category: Service
Don said he would recommend the business.

Jan G.
01/13/2021
Honest and True to Their Word.
I know enough about cars to know when a Service Company isn't be forthright. My brother referred me to Specialized Automotive several years ago. I have entrusted them with all repairs and service and have always been very happy and know that my car is well taken care of. It's great not being "Screwed, Glued or Tattooed".

Lexus ES 300h
01/11/2021
1st time customer Totally Satisfied - 120,000 service - Excellent
Devin and crew went through our vehicle's 120,000 mile service. Got our 2013 Lexus ES300H back: immaculate inside and out. Plus it drives sooo much better!!! Fuel economy is back over 40mpg! At checkout Devin went over our invoice and told us that the car is fully covered should we experience any problems. I am not going anywhere else for service. A friend referred me to Specialized Automotive Service and Repair and I am so grateful he did.

Denver L.
Porsche Boxster
01/09/2021 Category: Service
Denver they were the best and he loved them.