Tony S.
Central Point, OR
Mazda MX-5 Miata
09/26/2018 Category: Service
Tony said the employee he dealt with towards the end started being very rude. He went to this business for 3 repairs and only one got fixed. The 2nd problem was the airbag sensor that they claimed they fixed but his air light is still on, the 3rd problem was the noise his vehicle made when turning. The business thought it might have been the tensions so they replaced it but his vehicle still makes noise when turning.

NP
Nathaniel P.
10/10/2015 Category: Service
Nathaniel said he is not satisfied with this business. They have done work on his vehicle but they still have not fixed the problem. He would not recommend them to others because of his experience.

Theresa S.
Phoenix, OR
Chevrolet Aveo
06/15/2015
Known good parts replaced
I asked that sparkplugs not be replaced, as I had replaced them my self with expensive plugs and wires at 60K miles. They replaced them anyway, with lesser quality plugs than I had put in. They returned 1 plug & 1 wire. They replaced one of the cam sprockets for unknown reason. This part is not normally subject to wear. They did not return the old part. A $500 repair escalated into over $2000. I would never do business here again. Once was lesson enough.
Russell S., Owner from Specialized Automotive Service & Repair LLC responded on 06/16/2015

Please accept our deepest apologies and understand that we would like the opportunity to correct these concerns you have regarding this transaction. Since 1999, our intentions in Southern Oregon have been to take care of our customers concerns as best as we can, and never to take advantage or mislead the situation. Please feel free to contact us by phone, email or in person. Thank you for your feedback, and I look forward to hearing from you. Sincerely,

Russell Sanger
Owner - Operator
(541) 776-2922
Mon-Fri 8am-5:30pm

Mackenzie C.
Mazda 3
07/28/2012 Category: Service
Mackenzie said his vehicle was not fixed and he had to get a new engine. He would not recommend the business for reasons already stated.
Russell S., Owner from Specialized Automotive Service & Repair LLC responded on 08/06/2012
fddfgfg
Russell S., Owner from Specialized Automotive Service & Repair LLC responded on 08/07/2012
Upon looking at the car for the first time, we were told the engine was making more noise then usual to the customer. During our initial diagnoses we noticed extra noise coming from underneath the timing cover where the timing chain drives the valve train components. We informed the customer that we would need to disassemble the timing components to inspect and determine a mechanical failure with one of the parts or many. After taking apart the car, did not find
After taking apart the car, no visual damage was found to the parts or inside cover of the valve train. We told the customer we could install new parts, regardless of outcome, hoping to fix the problem but we are not confident that this would be a garaunteed fix. Customer agreed to reassemble engine with new parts, including timing chain kit with necessary hyrdaulic parts. The result of the fix was negative and the car continued to have the same issue. We were unpleased with the outcome of our repairs, although we left the decision to the customer. We did not charge the customer for our time or the parts, due to outcome of situation.

Jesse R.
Mitsubishi Lancer
06/30/2020
Always fast and professional
I brought my car in for an oil change and tune up. Now she is running great

MT
Mark T.
06/20/2020
Why do I keep doing this?
It was hard getting anyone's attention when I rode the pony into the corral.
Old Paint, actually Old 'Chipped' Paint needed a transfusion, a colonoscopy, and a new set of counter-rotating platina muffler bearings according to the shifty eyed boss who finally got off of his phone with some 'customer' on the right coast.
Furtive characters of the busted knuckles wrench-monkey sort were shuffling around in the work bay complaining about having to work indoors in clean well lighted conditions instead of out under their customary shade trees.
I left in search of lunch.
After a prolonged, almost futile effort to find a meal I returned to find ol' CP staked out in the searing asphalt paddock anxious to get away from there.
Trying to get your dog to the vet is usually much easier than trying to get ol' Chipper into the mechanic's shop.
But this time I had tricked it into thinking we were going to the donut shop across the street.The
I keep going back to this Specialized place just like my parents did for years.
Other than the top quality of their work, the willingness to find the best affordable parts, and the integrity of the place I don't know why I've been a customer for almost 30 years.

Cheryl W.
Talent, OR
06/20/2020 Category: Service
Cheryl said she is always happy with their service even though they may be a little bit more expensive because she is confident with their service.

CD
Clinton D.
Jacksonville, OR
Volkswagen Passat
06/20/2020 Category: Service
Clinton said the staff is up front and nice.

NE
Nicholas E.
White City, OR
06/10/2020 Category: Service
Nicholas said they're good people and they help him out every time he comes in for servicing.

AI
Allen I.
Jacksonville, OR
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
06/02/2020
Knowledgeable crew, great timely service and fair pricing....
The specialized crew has the ability to give great care to a wide variety of vehicles.... I have been to a few shops in the area over the last 50 plus years and these guys seem to be the best...

QA
Qin A.
Central Point, OR
05/30/2020 Category: Service
Qin said the business's prices are a little high.

TR
Terri R.
Porsche Cayenne
05/29/2020 Category: Service
Terri said the reputation and the service of this business is very good. She loves the people at this business. They always do a good job.

Robert S.
Nissan Xterra
05/15/2020
Bob
Knowledgeable and honest

RP
Rick P.
05/12/2020
Yep. They're really great!
I've been looking for a place to have my sports car serviced and I am admittedly unreasonably nervous about taking it in to a shop. I'm happy that I've now found the shop to take it to where I really feel comfortable, can relax, and let the professionals take over. The people are great and really know how to care for someone's car. My car in now in the hands of true caring professionals. I'd highly recommend Specialized!

KL
Ken L.
Subaru Legacy
04/26/2020
SPECIALIZED IS THE BEST!!!!
We’ve been going to Specialized for all our vehicle needs for about a decade now! Their vehicle service is amazing, and they are ALWAYS the first one to tell me if we DO NOT need a service! That kind of honesty is refreshing, and valuable, as they’ve saved us thousands in repairs which we didn’t need!
To have a business that focuses on honesty is so rare! Our vehicles will never receive anything, even an oil change, from another establishment!
Thank you, Russ and Devon, for all you do to keep us on the road!