Tony S.
Central Point, OR
Mazda MX-5 Miata
09/26/2018 Category: Service
Tony said the employee he dealt with towards the end started being very rude. He went to this business for 3 repairs and only one got fixed. The 2nd problem was the airbag sensor that they claimed they fixed but his air light is still on, the 3rd problem was the noise his vehicle made when turning. The business thought it might have been the tensions so they replaced it but his vehicle still makes noise when turning.

Theresa S.
Phoenix, OR
Chevrolet Aveo
06/15/2015
Known good parts replaced
I asked that sparkplugs not be replaced, as I had replaced them my self with expensive plugs and wires at 60K miles. They replaced them anyway, with lesser quality plugs than I had put in. They returned 1 plug & 1 wire. They replaced one of the cam sprockets for unknown reason. This part is not normally subject to wear. They did not return the old part. A $500 repair escalated into over $2000. I would never do business here again. Once was lesson enough.
Russell S., Owner from Specialized Automotive Service & Repair LLC responded on 06/16/2015

Please accept our deepest apologies and understand that we would like the opportunity to correct these concerns you have regarding this transaction. Since 1999, our intentions in Southern Oregon have been to take care of our customers concerns as best as we can, and never to take advantage or mislead the situation. Please feel free to contact us by phone, email or in person. Thank you for your feedback, and I look forward to hearing from you. Sincerely,

Russell Sanger