Rob H.
05/29/2021
SFC Service
I trust Russ and staff who work on my Camry
do quality work in a timely manner.

Rob H.
05/25/2021 Category: Service
Rob said they are trustworthy, he can rely on how they take care of his vehicle , they always fix things right, on time, it is done properly and they are nice people. They fix both his vehicles and do impeccable work. For him the two big things are trust and dependability.

RO
Ron O.
05/21/2021 Category: Service
Ron said the overall customer service and work done to his vehicle was good.

WD
Wayne D.
Gold Hill, OR
GMC Envoy XUV
05/18/2021
envoy
specialized was efficient in performing multiple jobs. we are back to new. we appreciate russ and devin's knowledge and sharing abilities.

WC
Wendy C.
05/12/2021
Specialized Automotive Service & Repair LLC is Number 1st Best!
I used high quality services so many times for 10 years now. It is the very best one in Medford. I recommend people to check it out. I can guarantee that you will be always pleased! Thank you!
Wendy C.

Don S.
Central Point, OR
05/03/2021
Russ, Devon and the entire crew at Specialized are top-notch
Specialized has been servicing our vehicles since we moved to Southern Oregon from the San Francisco Bay area eleven years ago and can't think of anyone who is more thorough and professional in servicing our vehicles. Recently I had to have my 2002 BMW towed to their facility and not only did they diagnose the issue that caused the tow, they took care of all of the deferred maintenance I had been putting off because of the pandemic (with my permission, of course). My 19-yea-old car now drives like it's only 19-days old! Added to their excellent service, my vehicle was returned to me as clean as it was the day I purchased it, including my tire rims (the car wash never totally cleaned them). I always receive an itemized bill and both my husband and myself receive periodic email reminders when certain service items should be taken care of on our respective vehicles.

Randy W.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
04/27/2021 Category: Service
Randy said the employees know what they're doing and they do a good job and there's no mystery. Was referred by another business and he likes them.

Joshua K.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
04/24/2021 Category: Service
Joshua said they were lower cost than expected.

BR
Ben R.
04/21/2021
trust
I have been dealing with russ for years.these guys are great and affordable. They are trust worthy and I would not hesitate to recommend them! When in for a transmission service and it was completed very quickly. They also checked belts, brakes, etc. and reported the condition on the invoice, keep up the great work guys!!

CP
Christiane P.
Ashland, OR
04/15/2021 Category: Service
Christiane said they are wonderful people, she likes working with them and will continue to do so.

LL
Linda L.
04/02/2021
Great Customer Service!
I was very pleased with the service. I provided a list of things I wanted them to check out and they completed the list and let me know of some things that would need addressing later this year. I appreciate their honesty.

BR
Brahim R.
Mercedes-Benz E350
03/27/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with Brian. He said they are honest, only addressed the issues that were needed to be addressed and they do not overcharge. He recommends them to all of his friends and family.

Jacourtney B.
Ashland, OR
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
02/27/2021 Category: Service
Jacourtney said her visit was fine. The staff was very accommodating, even accommodated her dog and they were nice.

PS
Perry S.
White City, OR
Jaguar S-TYPE
02/05/2021
Quality every time!
They always take great care of our vehicles. Honestly and integrity is always there first priority. Very reasonable rates. All services are done in a timely manner.

Monika W.
Gold Hill, OR
Nissan Murano
02/04/2021 Category: Service
Monika said they fixed everything and did everything. They helped her out.