Jesse R.
Eagle Point, OR
Mitsubishi Lancer
06/30/2020
Always fast and professional
I brought my car in for an oil change and tune up. Now she is running great

MT
Mark T.
06/20/2020
Why do I keep doing this?
It was hard getting anyone's attention when I rode the pony into the corral.
Old Paint, actually Old 'Chipped' Paint needed a transfusion, a colonoscopy, and a new set of counter-rotating platina muffler bearings according to the shifty eyed boss who finally got off of his phone with some 'customer' on the right coast.
Furtive characters of the busted knuckles wrench-monkey sort were shuffling around in the work bay complaining about having to work indoors in clean well lighted conditions instead of out under their customary shade trees.
I left in search of lunch.
After a prolonged, almost futile effort to find a meal I returned to find ol' CP staked out in the searing asphalt paddock anxious to get away from there.
Trying to get your dog to the vet is usually much easier than trying to get ol' Chipper into the mechanic's shop.
But this time I had tricked it into thinking we were going to the donut shop across the street.The
I keep going back to this Specialized place just like my parents did for years.
Other than the top quality of their work, the willingness to find the best affordable parts, and the integrity of the place I don't know why I've been a customer for almost 30 years.

Cheryl W.
Talent, OR
06/20/2020 Category: Service
Cheryl said she is always happy with their service even though they may be a little bit more expensive because she is confident with their service.

CD
Clinton D.
Jacksonville, OR
Volkswagen Passat
06/20/2020 Category: Service
Clinton said the staff is up front and nice.

NE
Nicholas E.
White City, OR
06/10/2020 Category: Service
Nicholas said they're good people and they help him out every time he comes in for servicing.

AI
Allen I.
Jacksonville, OR
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
06/02/2020
Knowledgeable crew, great timely service and fair pricing....
The specialized crew has the ability to give great care to a wide variety of vehicles.... I have been to a few shops in the area over the last 50 plus years and these guys seem to be the best...

QA
Qin A.
05/30/2020 Category: Service
Qin said the business's prices are a little high.

TR
Terri R.
Porsche Cayenne
05/29/2020 Category: Service
Terri said the reputation and the service of this business is very good. She loves the people at this business. They always do a good job.

Robert S.
Nissan Xterra
05/15/2020
Bob
Knowledgeable and honest

RP
Rick P.
05/12/2020
Yep. They're really great!
I've been looking for a place to have my sports car serviced and I am admittedly unreasonably nervous about taking it in to a shop. I'm happy that I've now found the shop to take it to where I really feel comfortable, can relax, and let the professionals take over. The people are great and really know how to care for someone's car. My car in now in the hands of true caring professionals. I'd highly recommend Specialized!

KL
Ken L.
Eagle Point, OR
Subaru Legacy
04/26/2020
SPECIALIZED IS THE BEST!!!!
We’ve been going to Specialized for all our vehicle needs for about a decade now! Their vehicle service is amazing, and they are ALWAYS the first one to tell me if we DO NOT need a service! That kind of honesty is refreshing, and valuable, as they’ve saved us thousands in repairs which we didn’t need!
To have a business that focuses on honesty is so rare! Our vehicles will never receive anything, even an oil change, from another establishment!
Thank you, Russ and Devon, for all you do to keep us on the road!

DY
Debra Y.
Nissan JUKE
04/23/2020
Always honest
I appreciate how the guys at Specialized are always honest. They share their experience with each car I have take in there. So glad to have someone I can trust for car service

BA
Benny A.
04/15/2020 Category: Service
Benny said the service is great. The employees are pleasant.

Jan S.
Volkswagen Jetta
04/14/2020
Service on my 01 Jetta
Great service and customer relations. I highly recommend this service.

Tom M.
04/14/2020 Category: Service
Tom said this is a great business and he would recommend them for service.