Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

KC
Kim C.
Grapeview, WA
12/16/2016
I have been going to Auburn Chevrolet and always received professional and friendly service

Lisa S.
02/04/2016 Category: Sales
Buyers beware of used Canadian purchases
My husband and I bought a beautiful 2015 from a salesman named Fred with 23000 miles on a used GMC Yukon last year in July 2015.  We had just had a baby and needed to get a bigger vehicle.  We overall thought that we made a good decision and had fair dealings with the dealership. We checked our list asked for a fair trade on our vehicle, no accidents on the vehicle, asked to see the car fax and asked to verify it was an American made vehicle from around our area.  All the questions were asked and responded to by our salesman.  What we didn't know is that we were not shown the complete car fax and that our car was from Canada. The way we found out was from the GMC dealer that the vehicle was also in an accident to.  Triple strikes now and more lies.
This was just after a couple months our poor vehicle started showing signs of rust and wiring worn and other noticeable parts wear and tear that were abnormal. We had it serviced at the GMC dealer and were told per the GMC build sheet it was not American, it had completely been driven in Canada and that the rust damage was like a cancer and would keep spreading.  We called Fred several times without a return call and asked to talk to the GM and no response.  I even sent and dropped by a certified letter asking for help to get out money back from the trade of 8000 down payment as well as some upgrades we purchased and nothing.  The finance and used car manager after I tried to talk to someone finally offered to help me from my persistence. At the end nothing worked to replace out $50000 vehicle on the lot or new that might work and still be in out payment zone.  I had to move on and seek another dealer to step up and help and finally another Chevy dealer nearby did.  We then hired an attorney to address the issue with a letter and again no help from the dealer.  They just had their legal council basically send a letter to us the consumer to buzz off you were told these things from their salesman.  We now have to go to court to be heard I just can't stand down and let others be lied to and harmed to make a car deal.  Integrity and honesty is everything and they missed the mark big time.  The sad thing is I am in customer service and sales as well two of my clients dealt with the same
Sales man and were lied to as well but were smart enough not to buy.  We have thousands lost due to this situation and now no equity from our large down eighther.  I hope this will help someone else to see the build sheet and complete car fax all pages.  The dealership was good to deal with when they wanted the sale but the after sale service was no good.  Warning do not buy a Canadain made vehicle they buy them dirt cheap and resell to us make a big profit that comes with a price to pay from salt damage.  Beware

DAVID L.
Tacoma, WA
CHEVROLET TRAVERSE
05/13/2015 Category: Sales
Nothing. Horrible experience!
If you want my real experience please call us!!
Horrible experience!!! Would never send anyone to this dealership!

FN
frank N.
Sumner, WA
04/27/2015 Category: Sales
Never again
I am a returning customer, bought my current vehicle from here and get all my service work done here, not anymore thanks to the sales woman Chelsea Kidd!!!! Very unprofessional, does not respond to emails and continues to tell me she emailed me a quote on a car when she never did!!!!

REID W.
Sumner, WA
CHEVROLET VENTURE
04/13/2015 Category: Service
Auto repair 4/16
Very competent workmanship at a fair price.
Will refer customers.

JON C.
CHEVROLET TRAVERSE
04/02/2015 Category: Service
The people are great
Whenever we go in for anything we are always asked if we need anything.

RICHARD B.
CHEVROLET SONIC
04/02/2015 Category: Sales
#1 for customer service
I had a great experience at Auburn Chevrolet. I got the car I wanted for the price I wanted with great customer service. The color of car I wanted was not available at this lot, but the manager found the car I wanted with the color I wanted at another lot and made the deal happen. Could not be happier.

CURTIS M.
04/01/2015 Category: Sales
Made us feel relaxed obout our very expensive purchase. Just fun nice people!!!!
They worked real hard with us, to get the best deal they could for us. THANK YOU111111

GW
GWEN W.
Covington, WA
CHEVROLET EQUINOX
04/01/2015 Category: Service
Quicker than expected
This was for a recall. Told staff I needed to be out by 10, car ready at 9:30. The visit was 3/27 not 3/30.

DALE C.
CHEVROLET SPARK
03/29/2015 Category: Service
Too much pressure after service
Service is great...the pressure to do a review AFTER not so much. Two emails and a phone call? Really? Seriously thinking I'll need to ask if they have a DO NOT CALL/EMAIL list next time.

THOMAS S.

Tacoma, WA
CHEVROLET CAMARO
03/25/2015 Category: Service
Customer Service
Great Customer and timely service. Clean warm and friendly environment.

CHRISTOPHER B.
03/25/2015 Category: Service
you guys took 2 hours for an oil change!!!
It took 2 hours for an oil change. I could have went to jiffy lube and had it done in 30 minutes. Service was decent. the length of time I had to wait even with an appointment was terrible and I didn't feel a since of urgency to get me in and out.

DORIAN D.
CHEVROLET SONIC
03/23/2015 Category: Sales
Customer service
Employees were friendly and informative. I found and got a car almost instantaneously. Auburn Cheverolet was awesome.

JOHN L.
CHEVROLET TRUCK SLVDO 2500 4WD
Battery replacement and Lubrication
Very courteous and professional. A quality dealership that I have frequented for over 13 years.

CHRISTOPHER C.
Keizer, OR
CHEVROLET SUBURBAN
03/20/2015 Category: Sales
Quick and easy
People were good, and the whole deal was quick and easy.

JAMES R.
CHEVROLET SILVERADO 1500
friendly staff
recall service was done, but it took much longer than I was told

CP
CORY P.
Auburn Chevrolet
staff is very friendly and explained how everything turned out on the fix

STEVE C.
CHEVROLET AVEO
03/19/2015 Category: Service
Greatly Improved Customer Service
I began using Aubuirn Chevy in 2005 and piurchased a new vehicle from them in 2008. I stopped using them in about 2012 becasue of declining customer service and attention to detail. My recent visit was quick, efficient, friendly and anxiety free...I'm b-a-a-a-a-ck!

HG
HENRY G.
CHEVROLET SILVERADO 1500 EXT C
03/16/2015 Category: Service
Value
I've checked with independent repair businesses, and Auburn Chevrolet offers oil changes and alignments, etc. at equal or better prices. Plus they are the authorized repair station, and know your Chevy