Audioman Inc/A.M. Firestone

Dustin T.
Kirkwood, NY
11/10/2017
Great Prices and Better Service
I get all my car work done here and trust that these guys won't sell me services I don't need. Over the last couple years Ive had LED headlights, new head unit, amp, subwoofers and a back up camera installed.

I also put a lot of miles on my car so I get regular oil changes here. They have a new site so I just go to their website and book a day and time online. Super Easy. Good Service for a good price

TA
Tim A.
Johnson City, NY
05/05/2017
Do Not Do Business With AudioMan
Too bad I can’t give zero stars. I was looking for a local shop to demount and mount new 35 series tires. I called them up and told them what I had to confirm they could remove the old tires from the rim and mount and balance the new tires. I made an appointment and dropped of the wheels and tires in the morning. Never heard anything from them all day. I called at noon and they still hadn’t started them. Called at 4:30pm and was told they can’t get the tires off the rim and they were going to have to decline the job. I arrived to pick up the new tires and the old tire/wheels and all of the folks in the service bays left. I thought this strange but my wheels and tires were sting by the door so I began to load them into the truck. Then I found out why they all left. They tried to break the bead on one of the wheels and scratched the hell out of the wheel. Scratches so deep on the rims edge, there was no paint left, numerous scratches on the spoke section of the rim too. I went into the store to discuss the damage and was told they didn’t do by one person, the other person said he told them not to touch the wheel and they didn’t believe me. Now the story gets interesting. They look at the damage and said, it doesn’t look like anything they could do, then they blame me for bringing the wheels to them (remember I talked to them when making the appointment about what size wheel /rims I had) Then they said to go to a local body shop they use for events like this, get a quote and we will see what we can do. So I did. The body shop looked at it and said, no way we can fix that, we will have to send it out to an alloy specialist. They took photos and allegedly sent them to the specialist for a quote. After 4 weeks and 8 calls to the body shop they have not provided a quote. The entire situation has been a real eye opener about POOR business practices and lack of respect for the customer and the customer’s property.

RL
RYAN L.
Subaru Impreza
05/29/2014
a bunch of scam artists
i brought my car in asking them to bleed the brake lines, they didn't do it and told me i needed a new master cylinder (which didn't need to be replaced)

SK
STORM K.
Buick Lucerne
03/12/2014
I'm a customer for life.
I went to Audioman with my first car back in 2009 - I've been loyal ever since. I've done business with them 4 times now (music is my profession) and everytime they have done phenomenal work. Quality gear, professional installation and prices I wouldn't think to argue with. I recommend them to others every chance I get. My only complaint is not having another vehicle to deck out.

Judy G.
03/07/2014
Easy to work with.
These guys (I didn't see any women) were easy to work with. They did a great job installing my car starter and showing me how to use it.

LARRY S.
03/02/2014
great customer service with all kinds of people
Good service and great customer care and very kind and friendly

BC
BRENDA C.
02/19/2014
Great explanation of car starter, how to use it, price and time installed!

KATHY S.
Hyundai Santa Fe
02/17/2014
Congeniality
The guys at this store are great. Been back twice with little problems with the remote and they took care of the problem w/o a hitch.

FD
FRANK D.
01/29/2014
Very helpful and informative
Everyone I interacted with was very helpful and willing to take the time to answer any of my questions. Overall a great experience.

SJ
SHAWN J.
Suzuki SX4
01/28/2014
got me in and out quikly
remote starter work good

JOE K.
Volkswagen Jetta
01/17/2014
Good customer service
This is a great place to get whatever you need done to your car. They will work with you and come up with a plan on customizing your ride! Great place. Highly recommend.

TN
THAD N.
Nissan Quest
01/17/2014
Knowledge and Convenience
From oil changes to ABS harness, I have had wonderful service and knowledgeable staff. Great work

JULIA K.
Jeep Liberty
01/12/2014
Great friendly service
I called and was able to get in the same day due to a cancelation!!
The temperatures outside we're dropping and I was working long shifts and it was nice to know I would be able to start my truck and drive home warm.
Thank you so much!

GI
GEORGE I.
01/09/2014
Excellent service, explained everything well and was willing to make modifications without an issue. Installation was perfect.

SK
SUSAN K.
Mazda 3
01/01/2014
great customer service
I wanted to have a remote car starter installed in my daughters car for christmas. The guys were the only ones in the area willing to fit us in to their schedule even though it was last minute. They did a great job and added to the happiness of our christmas.

TJ SIGN S.
12/30/2013
Imppecable Service
Great Job !!!

MARK M.
Honda Accord
12/29/2013
friendly fast and accurate
Great job we will come again

ANDY B.
12/29/2013
car
very professional and courteous

TN
THAD N.
12/28/2013
Fast and Friendly
Always quick and too the point with the issues! Firestone has always done right by its workers and no exception here!

RN
RONALD N.
11/12/2013
Auto starter install
The price was right & the service fast