MARK B.
02/21/2020
Very nice people and competent
Very good service

AN
AMY N.
02/12/2020

MANNING R.
Jeep Cherokee
02/08/2020
Professional and effective and reasonable
I was a regular with auto care for years when I owned my jeeps but when I started leasing I used the dealership. Now that I’m an owner again I’m back where I know I’ll get great care

DAVID S.
02/06/2020
Personalized Service
ACE consistently provides superior service, diagnosing problems and making practical and consumer - oriented solutions. The entire operation is professional and extremely courteous and helpful.

INFINITI M37
02/04/2020
Honest and competent
Honest, competent, informative, helpful

01/28/2020
Friendly fast service!
Very pleasant staff. Reliable service!

RF
RENA F.
smart fortwo
01/22/2020
Absolutely excellent!
Knowledgeable, honest, fast, courteous - top of the line.

EG
ELISA G.
Audi Q5
01/17/2020
attitude is rotten and totally unapologetic about their faults
went in on a monday morning to have a service and fix a door latch, they told me i needed new brakes and a front two tires but that although back tires were ok they wouldnt want to change front without changing all four, I told them I needed car for Thursday. I went on Wednesday evening to pick up at the "latest time I could show up." Car was up on lift with all four tires off, door wad not fixed. I waited 1.5 hours more. Listened to one of the managers berate a customer on the phone loudly and then continue to complain about them after he hung up. They charged me for the door that they did not fix and told me to come back for it. Next morning I had a full flat on the rear tire. Had to cancel meeting bring car back and they were rude and dismissive about their defective service. The rear tires were previously not a problem THEY insisted on changing them and took ALL the next day to repair and finally address the door latch. Only one guy, the one with tatoos, appeared to acknowledge that they caused a significant problem. The short guy was smug and condescending --just horrible and the receptionist just ignores everything.

HH
HAROLD H.
INFINITI I35
01/15/2020
great service, pleasant to deal with, prices seem OK.
I've been using Auto Care East for a couple of years. I've been very satisfied. Great service, pleasant to deal with, professional and prices seem OK.

Volvo XC70
01/15/2020
Prompt service at scheduled time
Took care of my car’s problem quickly and expeditiously for a reasonable charge even though I was a completely new client.

JAN B.
Mazda CX-5
01/14/2020
I keep coming back for servic
Fast, professional service at a reasonable price

DANIEL B.
01/11/2020
Clear communication, reliability, helpful attitude.
Look at review title

JOHN L.
Garrison, NY
Subaru Crosstrek
12/26/2019
I’ve been loyal for many years
Very nice very fair and very accommodating. The shop is far from my neighborhood but I make the trip because I trust them the most.

GH
GEORGE H.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
12/23/2019
As always service with a smile, quick and painless.

Daniel P.
Bronx, NY
10/25/2019
Best of the best
The best place I ever took my car to get fixed And the only place to go