DOROTHY J. on 04/16/2018
"Great service"
Great customer service. Was checking to see about a smog check and they took the time to do it right then. Reasonable and very quick.
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Service Date: 03/30/2018
Review Created: 04/16/2018 07:43 PM
Madison R. on 03/31/2018
Madison said this business did a good job.
Service Date: 03/28/2018
Review Created: 03/31/2018
YEGANEH K. on 03/30/2018
"Trustful and professional "
I have been using this service for a long time and recommend to anyoneelse who wants excellent job.
My best
Vehicle: Toyota Highlander
Service Date: 03/26/2018
Review Created: 03/30/2018 07:55 AM
RON G. on 03/29/2018
"I would not take my car there "
I would not take my care there .. it’s all about how much I can take advantage of someone
Vehicle: Ford F-150
Service Date: 03/14/2018
Review Created: 03/29/2018 08:09 PM
PATRICK W. on 03/29/2018
"Last service on my daughters car"
Fred always delivers what he says and try’s to keep the cost as resonable as he can.
Vehicle: Mazda CX-7
Service Date: 03/08/2018
Review Created: 03/29/2018 07:45 PM
CARRIE B. on 03/23/2018
"Catalytic Converter"
As always the professionals at Auto Carr Experts took extra good care of my car at a good value. I always know leaving that they ensure I’m safely on the road.
Vehicle: Scion tC
Service Date: 03/02/2018
Review Created: 03/23/2018 07:29 PM
Fred L. at Auto Care Experts responded on 03/24/2018

Carrie, Thank you for the excellent review. Here at Auto Care Experts our customers and their safety are important to us and it makes us happy knowing that you feel that way. Thank you for being a valued customer.

WALTER L. on 02/27/2018
"Smog Check"
Service was handled quickly and efficiently. Did write up shortly after arrival at facility and started the smog check a few minutes later. total time - less than 30 minutes.
Vehicle: Honda Accord Sdn
Service Date: 02/26/2018
Review Created: 02/27/2018 10:25 PM
Fred L. at Auto Care Experts responded on 02/28/2018

Thank you for taking the time to acknowledge the experience you had with us. At Auto Care Experts we understand how valuable your time is to you. Please keep us in mind for any future automotive needs.

Sherry V. on 02/27/2018
Sherry said this is a nice facility and all of the staff is very nice and the work turned out great.
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Service Date: 02/23/2018
Review Created: 02/27/2018
Fred L. at Auto Care Experts responded on 02/28/2018

Sherry thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Here at Auto Care Experts we understand that customer satisfaction is key, and we are pleased to hear that we achieved your approval. Thank you for being a loyal customer.

KURT S. on 02/20/2018
"Smog Check Service"
My experience was great. You do not need an appointment...it's first come first served, but I was in and out in no time. I got a good price (internet coupon), and the technician even checked and filled my tires with air. Fred at the front desk was super nice and welcoming....made me feel like a valued customer. I will go back for other automotive repair needs.
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Service Date: 02/19/2018
Review Created: 02/20/2018 11:02 AM
Fred L. at Auto Care Experts responded on 02/28/2018

Kurt we at Auto Care Experts would like to take the time to thank you for sharing the experience you had with us. We wanted to let you know that you ARE a valued customer to us and it is good knowing that we made you feel accordingly. Please do keep us in mind for any future automotive services, whether it is maintenance or something a little more involved here at Auto Care Experts we are equipped to take care of all your automotive needs.

BRIAN W. on 02/14/2018
"thumbs up"
Both Mark and Fred were great to work with ....
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 02/12/2018
Review Created: 02/14/2018 07:53 AM
Fred L. at Auto Care Experts responded on 02/28/2018

Hello Brian we would like to take the time to thank you for your thumbs up. Fred and Mark are both invaluable assets here at Auto Care Experts and we take pride in their professional and knowledgeable capabilities. You are a thumbs up customer and we are here to assist with any automotive questions or needs.

MARY EILEEN B. on 02/12/2018
"Fast, Friendly and Reasonable"
Dropped in to have our van smogged. As always, was greeted warmly and asked how our other car (repaired at Auto Care Experts) was doing. In and out with a successful smog in 20 minutes. And the price beat any other smog shop I looked into.
Vehicle: Ford Freestar Wagon
Service Date: 02/09/2018
Review Created: 02/12/2018 06:53 AM
Fred L. at Auto Care Experts responded on 03/01/2018

Hello Mary we here at Auto Care Experts would like to thank you for both the wonderful review and being a loyal and valued customer.

RYAN T. on 02/05/2018
"Fast and easy smog check"
Did a "walk-in" for a smog check and was taken immediately. I highly recommend Auto Care Experts and will return in the future.
Service Date: 02/05/2018
Review Created: 02/05/2018 07:57 PM

Ryan,

Thank you for choosing us here at Auto Care Experts to do the smog inspection on your vehicle. We are pleased that you will consider us in the future. When your vehicle is ready for its routine maintenance please contact us, we look forward to helping you in the future with all your automotive needs.

MOE M. on 02/02/2018
"EXCELLENT SERVICE"
EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE, THEY FINISGHED THE JOB RIGHT ON TIME.
RECOMMEND TO EVERYONE .
Vehicle: Lexus IS 250
Service Date: 02/01/2018
Review Created: 02/02/2018 12:37 PM

Hi Moe,

We here at Auto Care Experts would like to thank you for the excellent review. Please keep us in mind when it is time for your vehicle's routine maintenance.

GURSINDER R. on 02/01/2018
"Awesome service "
Great customer service..
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 01/26/2018
Review Created: 02/01/2018 05:17 PM
Fred L. at Auto Care Experts responded on 03/01/2018

Hello Gursinder, we here at Auto Care Experts would like to thank you for the excellent review that you left us. Customer service is something that we work hard on and we are pleased that you noticed.

MOLLY M. on 01/28/2018
"Awesome!"
It's great to know that amazing customer service still exists. The staff here are so friendly and always happy to help. They go above and beyond for customer satisfaction.
Service Date: 01/26/2018
Review Created: 01/28/2018 11:36 AM
Fred L. at Auto Care Experts responded on 03/01/2018

Hello Molly, thank you so much for the wonderful review that gave us. At Auto Care Experts customer satisfaction is our highest priority and we are glad we achieved that with you.

ANIL V. on 01/26/2018
"Great overall experience!"
Took my car to get smogged and I have to say that everything about my pre/during/post visit exceeded my expectations in terms of the service received from Fred and team. I generally perform routine service on my cars by myself but will plan on bringing to Auto Care Experts for repairs/maintenance I can't tackle myself.
Vehicle: Honda Pilot
Service Date: 01/25/2018
Review Created: 01/26/2018 02:59 PM
Fred L. at Auto Care Experts responded on 03/01/2018

Hi Anil, thank you for the great review. We at Auto Care Experts are glad that we were able to meet your expectations. We are always here and ready to help should you need us.

JEFF B. on 01/24/2018
"AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE"
MY GO TO MECHANIC! THE TEAM AT AUTO CARE EXPERTS ALWAYS GO THE EXTRA-MILE TO MAKE SURE THIER CUSTOMERS ARE TAKEN CARE OF. THIER LOANER CAR SERVICE MAKES IT EASY TO SIMPLY DROP OFF YOUR CAR AND GO TO WORK. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
Vehicle: Honda Civic Si
Service Date: 01/23/2018
Review Created: 01/24/2018 08:57 PM
Fred L. at Auto Care Experts responded on 03/01/2018

Hello Jeff, thank you for the excellent review. At Auto Care Experts we want to make sure that when your vehicle is down, you are not. That is why we offer the loaner vehicles so that you can go about your daily life while we take the time necessary to make repairs.

DAVE F. on 01/24/2018
"2007 Suburban repair - engine mounts replaced"
Guys did a great job on our Suburban, difficult job but they got it done quickly. Very happy with the service they perform.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Suburban
Service Date: 01/23/2018
Review Created: 01/24/2018 09:10 AM
Fred L. at Auto Care Experts responded on 03/01/2018

Hi Dave, thank you for the great review. Here at Auto Care Experts we strive to give our customers reliable and speedy service. We are glad that you are happy with the end results and look forward to seeing you for your vehicles routine maintenance.

Bunny S. on 01/19/2018
Bunny said she took her vehicle to this business for a smog check. After over 30 minutes, the tech showed her an issue, which she already knew was nothing that required service right away. He informed her he would fail her vehicle if she did not okay his service for the issue. She stated she felt she had no choice, and that was very unfair. After she was forced to okay their high-cost repair, they called her with two additional issues at even higher estimates. She declined those additional services and picked up her vehicle. On her way home, it started smoking. She had to have it towed to another facility, where a diagnosis showed only one small issue, which she understood was caused by the staff at this business. Her vehicle had no issues prior to the smog check. She said she felt the engine would have blown if she drove it further after picking it up from this business, was very upset and felt they sabotaged a perfectly running vehicle. She will never go back to this business. She stated she felt very high charges, plus damage to her vehicle for a smog check was not right
Vehicle: Ford Transit Connect
Service Date: 01/02/2018
Review Created: 01/19/2018
SHERI W. on 01/07/2018
"Great Customer Service "
Always a good experience, with great customer service and I love that they offer a loaner car.
Vehicle: Lexus RX 400h
Service Date: 01/04/2018
Review Created: 01/07/2018 09:23 AM
Fred L. at Auto Care Experts responded on 03/01/2018

Hello Sheri, We at Auto Care Experts are pleased to hear that you had a good experience when you were in here. It is our goal to be sure that our customers leave with a good experience and are satisfied.