TP
Thomas P.
INFINITI I35
05/30/2018 Category: Service
Thomas said he brought his vehicle to the business for a smog inspection. At first they were knowledgeable and helpful, but then they kept trying to get more money from him. They added more things that he needed to pass the smog check and the cost kept increasing each time. He would not recommend the business for smog checks because of this.

GA
GEORGE A.
Laguna Beach, CA
05/26/2018
Good work
Friendly, professional service at a reasonable price. Happy with the results.

LH
LINDA H.
Mazda CX-7
05/25/2018
Prompt service. I showed up a few minutes before appointment and they began service right away. Polite and professional. No upselling. Clean waiting room.

DJ
DOROTHY J.
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
04/16/2018
Great customer service. Was checking to see about a smog check and they took the time to do it right then. Reasonable and very quick.

Madison R.
Trabuco Canyon, CA
03/31/2018 Category: Service
Madison said this business did a good job.

YK
YEGANEH K.
03/30/2018
Trustful and professional
I have been using this service for a long time and recommend to anyoneelse who wants excellent job.
My best

RON G.
Aliso Viejo, CA
03/29/2018
I would not take my car there
I would not take my care there .. it’s all about how much I can take advantage of someone

PW
PATRICK W.
Mazda CX-7
03/29/2018
Last service on my daughters car
Fred always delivers what he says and try’s to keep the cost as resonable as he can.

CARRIE B.
Laguna Niguel, CA
Scion tC
03/23/2018
Catalytic Converter
As always the professionals at Auto Carr Experts took extra good care of my car at a good value. I always know leaving that they ensure I’m safely on the road.
Fred L. from Auto Care Experts responded on 03/24/2018

Carrie, Thank you for the excellent review. Here at Auto Care Experts our customers and their safety are important to us and it makes us happy knowing that you feel that way. Thank you for being a valued customer.

WL
WALTER L.
02/27/2018
Smog Check
Service was handled quickly and efficiently. Did write up shortly after arrival at facility and started the smog check a few minutes later. total time - less than 30 minutes.
Fred L. from Auto Care Experts responded on 02/28/2018

Thank you for taking the time to acknowledge the experience you had with us. At Auto Care Experts we understand how valuable your time is to you. Please keep us in mind for any future automotive needs.

SV
Sherry V.
Laguna Woods, CA
02/27/2018 Category: Service
Sherry said this is a nice facility and all of the staff is very nice and the work turned out great.
Fred L. from Auto Care Experts responded on 02/28/2018

Sherry thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Here at Auto Care Experts we understand that customer satisfaction is key, and we are pleased to hear that we achieved your approval. Thank you for being a loyal customer.

KURT S.
02/20/2018
Smog Check Service
My experience was great. You do not need an appointment...it's first come first served, but I was in and out in no time. I got a good price (internet coupon), and the technician even checked and filled my tires with air. Fred at the front desk was super nice and welcoming....made me feel like a valued customer. I will go back for other automotive repair needs.
Fred L. from Auto Care Experts responded on 02/28/2018

Kurt we at Auto Care Experts would like to take the time to thank you for sharing the experience you had with us. We wanted to let you know that you ARE a valued customer to us and it is good knowing that we made you feel accordingly. Please do keep us in mind for any future automotive services, whether it is maintenance or something a little more involved here at Auto Care Experts we are equipped to take care of all your automotive needs.

BW
BRIAN W.
02/14/2018
Both Mark and Fred were great to work with ....
Fred L. from Auto Care Experts responded on 02/28/2018

Hello Brian we would like to take the time to thank you for your thumbs up. Fred and Mark are both invaluable assets here at Auto Care Experts and we take pride in their professional and knowledgeable capabilities. You are a thumbs up customer and we are here to assist with any automotive questions or needs.

MARY EILEEN B.
Ford Freestar Wagon
02/12/2018
Fast, Friendly and Reasonable
Dropped in to have our van smogged. As always, was greeted warmly and asked how our other car (repaired at Auto Care Experts) was doing. In and out with a successful smog in 20 minutes. And the price beat any other smog shop I looked into.
Fred L. from Auto Care Experts responded on 03/01/2018

Hello Mary we here at Auto Care Experts would like to thank you for both the wonderful review and being a loyal and valued customer.

RT
RYAN T.
02/05/2018
Fast and easy smog check
Did a "walk-in" for a smog check and was taken immediately. I highly recommend Auto Care Experts and will return in the future.

Ryan,

Thank you for choosing us here at Auto Care Experts to do the smog inspection on your vehicle. We are pleased that you will consider us in the future. When your vehicle is ready for its routine maintenance please contact us, we look forward to helping you in the future with all your automotive needs.

MOE M.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Lexus IS 250
02/02/2018
EXCELLENT SERVICE
EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE, THEY FINISGHED THE JOB RIGHT ON TIME.
RECOMMEND TO EVERYONE .

Hi Moe,

We here at Auto Care Experts would like to thank you for the excellent review. Please keep us in mind when it is time for your vehicle's routine maintenance.

GR
GURSINDER R.
02/01/2018
Awesome service
Great customer service..
Fred L. from Auto Care Experts responded on 03/01/2018

Hello Gursinder, we here at Auto Care Experts would like to thank you for the excellent review that you left us. Customer service is something that we work hard on and we are pleased that you noticed.

MOLLY M.
Lake Forest, CA
01/28/2018
Awesome!
It's great to know that amazing customer service still exists. The staff here are so friendly and always happy to help. They go above and beyond for customer satisfaction.
Fred L. from Auto Care Experts responded on 03/01/2018

Hello Molly, thank you so much for the wonderful review that gave us. At Auto Care Experts customer satisfaction is our highest priority and we are glad we achieved that with you.

AV
ANIL V.
Trabuco Canyon, CA
01/26/2018
Great overall experience!
Took my car to get smogged and I have to say that everything about my pre/during/post visit exceeded my expectations in terms of the service received from Fred and team. I generally perform routine service on my cars by myself but will plan on bringing to Auto Care Experts for repairs/maintenance I can't tackle myself.
Fred L. from Auto Care Experts responded on 03/01/2018

Hi Anil, thank you for the great review. We at Auto Care Experts are glad that we were able to meet your expectations. We are always here and ready to help should you need us.

JEFF B.
Ladera Ranch, CA
Honda Civic Si
01/24/2018
AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE
MY GO TO MECHANIC! THE TEAM AT AUTO CARE EXPERTS ALWAYS GO THE EXTRA-MILE TO MAKE SURE THIER CUSTOMERS ARE TAKEN CARE OF. THIER LOANER CAR SERVICE MAKES IT EASY TO SIMPLY DROP OFF YOUR CAR AND GO TO WORK. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
Fred L. from Auto Care Experts responded on 03/01/2018

Hello Jeff, thank you for the excellent review. At Auto Care Experts we want to make sure that when your vehicle is down, you are not. That is why we offer the loaner vehicles so that you can go about your daily life while we take the time necessary to make repairs.