Latest Review about 1 month ago

Shari P.
Sun City, CA
11/01/2018
Great Customer Service
I cant say enough GREAT things about Auto Care Experts! The name says it ALL! My car had been losing power and the check engine light had gone on. I took it to another mechanic that could not diagnose the problem. I decided to bring my car into Fred at Auto Care Experts because I had been there in the past when I lived in Orange County. Within hours Fred and his technicians were able to diagnose the problem.....I had rats living in my engine eating away at the wires. It was going to be a costly repair and Fred was able to contact my insurance because there is coverage for rodents in most policies. This was something I had no idea could be done. He talked with the insurance and got everything worked out for me. I can not believe how wonderful my car is running. It is running so much better now. I have an older vehicle and Fred manages to keep my vehicle running down the street in tip top shape. I will continue to use Fred and Auto Care Experts because I know that I can leave with assurance that my vehicle is in great running order. I highly recommend Auto Care Experts!!

IK
I K.
08/30/2018
The owner Fred is a scam artist!
They trap you in to pay more then it would cost at the dealer. If you are planing on state light and brake inspection, you'll end-up paying at least $400 and there is no other way they will let you walk out with just inspection done to your car even if your car is brand new. I have taken two cars there thinking that the first time was my mistake. On my second car, I took it to a dealer to have my lights adjusted by the computer and it failed the brake inspection (with new brakes considering that the car only had 30k mi on it) and he charged me for the light adjustment again. When I said that it was just adjusted a day before, he responded "they probably adjusted it the old fashion way by putting the car in front of the wall".
While I was waiting in the lobby, I witnessed him ripping people off, how do I know? Well I used to own my own shop before I moved here from east coast and I know quiet a bit about cars as well as parts and labor price and rate.

My suggestion: DO NOT GO THERE IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KEEP YOUR CASH IN YOUR WALLET!!!

EC
Eduardo C.
Anaheim, CA
08/10/2018
Horrible Experience
Bad service & horrible custome. I was asked $195 for an inspection of my truck & nothing was done while waiting there & the man in charge of this business asked for more money $300 but no inspection was done to my truck.

TP
Thomas P.
INFINITI I35
05/30/2018 Category: Service
Thomas said he brought his vehicle to the business for a smog inspection. At first they were knowledgeable and helpful, but then they kept trying to get more money from him. They added more things that he needed to pass the smog check and the cost kept increasing each time. He would not recommend the business for smog checks because of this.

GA
GEORGE A.
Laguna Beach, CA
05/26/2018
Good work
Friendly, professional service at a reasonable price. Happy with the results.

LH
LINDA H.
Mazda CX-7
05/25/2018
Prompt service. I showed up a few minutes before appointment and they began service right away. Polite and professional. No upselling. Clean waiting room.

DJ
DOROTHY J.
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
04/16/2018
Great customer service. Was checking to see about a smog check and they took the time to do it right then. Reasonable and very quick.

Madison R.
Trabuco Canyon, CA
03/31/2018 Category: Service
Madison said this business did a good job.

YK
YEGANEH K.
03/30/2018
Trustful and professional
I have been using this service for a long time and recommend to anyoneelse who wants excellent job.
My best

RON G.
03/29/2018
I would not take my car there
I would not take my care there .. it’s all about how much I can take advantage of someone

PW
PATRICK W.
Mazda CX-7
03/29/2018
Last service on my daughters car
Fred always delivers what he says and try’s to keep the cost as resonable as he can.

CARRIE B.
Laguna Niguel, CA
Scion tC
03/23/2018
Catalytic Converter
As always the professionals at Auto Carr Experts took extra good care of my car at a good value. I always know leaving that they ensure I’m safely on the road.
Fred L. from Auto Care Experts responded on 03/24/2018

Carrie, Thank you for the excellent review. Here at Auto Care Experts our customers and their safety are important to us and it makes us happy knowing that you feel that way. Thank you for being a valued customer.

WL
WALTER L.
02/27/2018
Smog Check
Service was handled quickly and efficiently. Did write up shortly after arrival at facility and started the smog check a few minutes later. total time - less than 30 minutes.
Fred L. from Auto Care Experts responded on 02/28/2018

Thank you for taking the time to acknowledge the experience you had with us. At Auto Care Experts we understand how valuable your time is to you. Please keep us in mind for any future automotive needs.

SV
Sherry V.
Laguna Woods, CA
02/27/2018 Category: Service
Sherry said this is a nice facility and all of the staff is very nice and the work turned out great.
Fred L. from Auto Care Experts responded on 02/28/2018

Sherry thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Here at Auto Care Experts we understand that customer satisfaction is key, and we are pleased to hear that we achieved your approval. Thank you for being a loyal customer.

KURT S.
02/20/2018
Smog Check Service
My experience was great. You do not need an appointment...it's first come first served, but I was in and out in no time. I got a good price (internet coupon), and the technician even checked and filled my tires with air. Fred at the front desk was super nice and welcoming....made me feel like a valued customer. I will go back for other automotive repair needs.
Fred L. from Auto Care Experts responded on 02/28/2018

Kurt we at Auto Care Experts would like to take the time to thank you for sharing the experience you had with us. We wanted to let you know that you ARE a valued customer to us and it is good knowing that we made you feel accordingly. Please do keep us in mind for any future automotive services, whether it is maintenance or something a little more involved here at Auto Care Experts we are equipped to take care of all your automotive needs.

BW
BRIAN W.
02/14/2018
Both Mark and Fred were great to work with ....
Fred L. from Auto Care Experts responded on 02/28/2018

Hello Brian we would like to take the time to thank you for your thumbs up. Fred and Mark are both invaluable assets here at Auto Care Experts and we take pride in their professional and knowledgeable capabilities. You are a thumbs up customer and we are here to assist with any automotive questions or needs.

MARY EILEEN B.
Ford Freestar Wagon
02/12/2018
Fast, Friendly and Reasonable
Dropped in to have our van smogged. As always, was greeted warmly and asked how our other car (repaired at Auto Care Experts) was doing. In and out with a successful smog in 20 minutes. And the price beat any other smog shop I looked into.
Fred L. from Auto Care Experts responded on 03/01/2018

Hello Mary we here at Auto Care Experts would like to thank you for both the wonderful review and being a loyal and valued customer.

RT
RYAN T.
02/05/2018
Fast and easy smog check
Did a "walk-in" for a smog check and was taken immediately. I highly recommend Auto Care Experts and will return in the future.

Ryan,

Thank you for choosing us here at Auto Care Experts to do the smog inspection on your vehicle. We are pleased that you will consider us in the future. When your vehicle is ready for its routine maintenance please contact us, we look forward to helping you in the future with all your automotive needs.

MOE M.
Lexus IS 250
02/02/2018
EXCELLENT SERVICE
EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE, THEY FINISGHED THE JOB RIGHT ON TIME.
RECOMMEND TO EVERYONE .

Hi Moe,

We here at Auto Care Experts would like to thank you for the excellent review. Please keep us in mind when it is time for your vehicle's routine maintenance.

GR
GURSINDER R.
02/01/2018
Awesome service
Great customer service..
Fred L. from Auto Care Experts responded on 03/01/2018

Hello Gursinder, we here at Auto Care Experts would like to thank you for the excellent review that you left us. Customer service is something that we work hard on and we are pleased that you noticed.