4.5

KH
KEVIN H.
Chevrolet Cruze
07/16/2021
Paid over 400 for this service look under the hood and there’s a hose clamp holding (the very peace that I was charged for) the shifting cable in place!
Just feel like I was charged too much for a hose clamp to be holding my shifting cable in place 400 plus dollar I was charged
Ken M. from Auto Clinic responded on 07/19/2021

Thank you for your response. After reviewing the repair orders, it seems the repair work was done at our shop and then someone else replaced a thermostat / housing after our repair, and damaged the parts we put on, when you returned it was noted and confirmed, we repaired it no charge. Then the vehicle came back again with bolts from the thermostat / housing backing out and causing starin on the cable once again. I apologize for your inconvenience. If you would like to bring it back in, we can look it over and make sure all is working properly.

07/10/2021
good service
i have been comeing for over 30 years and still get good service

WS
Wayne S.
Ford Transit Connect
06/24/2021
Busy
I called and was told they were busy, but I could drop off my van. I came with my van and dog, left the van, walked my dog home. Two hours later I was called the is ready. I walked my dog back to Auto Clinic. I paid for the service and the only problem I had was my dog didn't want to leave Auto Clinic.

PF
Paulette F.
06/23/2021
The great service
I have been a customer for years always great service.

NG
Nicole G.
Warren, MI
Pontiac G6
05/08/2021
Car Ready in a Flash
Battery ordered before I arrived, as soon as it was found to be the issue. Installed immediately, efficient, professional service.

05/04/2021
They do good work and prices are great to
They have been working on my cars for over 35 years

Judy / Kelly F.
Warren, MI
04/07/2021
Another great visit
Needed some repairs done because my radiator light kept coming on. They fixed the issue and other issues I was having very quick. Had my car back the next day.

WS
Wayne S.
Ford Transit Wagon
02/12/2021
A quick visit
An oil change and inspection, a minor problem came up and was quickly resolved.

LP
Lachelle P.
Dodge Journey
02/04/2021
Their always professional
Always polite and gets the job done

Juan C.
Harper Woods, MI
Ford Expedition
01/13/2021
No TV..No coffee in the waiting lounge!
Quick service!

DF
Daniel f.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
01/10/2021
Respect
Nice people and great service ,will only return to them. Can trust them

01/01/2021
They are fast a fining the problem
The problem was fix and my car is running good.

CF
Cathy F.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
12/31/2020
I've been going to Auto Clinic for four years, and I've been happy with their service and professionalism the whole time. I've had oil changes done, and some parts replaced, with no issues.

AJ
Alisha J.
Roseville, MI
Chrysler Sebring
12/21/2020
friendly and seem trustworthy
seem down to earth and trustworthy..important characteristics

RA