4.5

Juan C.
Harper Woods, MI
Ford Expedition
01/13/2021
No TV..No coffee in the waiting lounge!
Quick service!

DF
Daniel f.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
01/10/2021
Respect
Nice people and great service ,will only return to them. Can trust them

01/01/2021
They are fast a fining the problem
The problem was fix and my car is running good.

CF
Cathy F.
12/31/2020
I've been going to Auto Clinic for four years, and I've been happy with their service and professionalism the whole time. I've had oil changes done, and some parts replaced, with no issues.

AJ
Alisha J.
Roseville, MI
Chrysler Sebring
12/21/2020
friendly and seem trustworthy
seem down to earth and trustworthy..important characteristics

RA

Wayne S.
Ford Transit Wagon
09/25/2020
A quick visit
Just an oil change and general check-up

Titus M.
09/24/2020
Solid work
As always good work in a timely fashion. Dependable. Honest.

Titus M.
Ford Police Interceptor
09/17/2020
Always timely. Always professional. Always well done.
These guys are solid. Their work is good and reliable. A little costly but I would say that about anything I didn’t want to spend my money on so I might be biased in that regard. I am, however, willing to spend what is necessary for honest, dependable service and these guys have that in spades. I’ll be using them for the foreseeable future.

CF
Cathy F.
09/03/2020
Helpful and knowledgeable
I've been bringing my car to Auto Clinic since I bought it, mostly for oil changes, but they've caught problems before they happened, which I appreciate. I live alone, so I appreciate their honesty and the fact that they don't take advantage of me.

Jamal H.
Lincoln MKT
08/19/2020
Good quality work
Very fast and good work car running excellent Very good workmanship

Dodge Durango
08/10/2020
Really disappointed
Point blank !! Spent a a lot of money but not a lot of results ......
Ken M. from Auto Clinic responded on 08/14/2020

First, thank you for the input, we always appreciate and care what customers think. And we are sorry you feel that way. With diagnosis it is sometimes difficult to resolve all problems when there is limited information. On the original visit we only retrieved oxygen sensor codes and there were no other codes at the time. We did verify that the oxygen sensors were indeed bad as one was not working at all and the other had a wire sliced from an exhaust shield as you may recall. We replaced those along with the other window and glass repair and it performed well on the test drives. When you returned the codes stored in the system were totally different and a much larger repair, that was declined. Codes and problems can arise at any given time for a multiple of different reasons. You were not happy and as discussed, were looking for some kind of fix and asked for a tune up. You were advised that the tune up would not help or address the problem at hand but we agreed to perform that service ($400.00 value) for no charge per your request. We still would like to help you resolve your problem. You can contact us anytime.
Management

M M.
Roseville, MI
08/10/2020
5 stars all day!!! Honest, hard working, with great customer service
I had to have my car serviced today. I was hesitant bc I normally have it worked on by people I know. This place was awesome. They gave me a very fair price compared to other shops I called. Also I thought there was more wrong with my car. They inspected it and were very honest and saved me about 400$ by not replacing parts another shop told me it needed. I will most definitely use this place again and send my family and friends as well. Another importaint thing to note they had my truck in and out the same day. So A+ for honesty, work ethic, and customer service. This place is worth 5 stars all day.

Daniel M.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
08/04/2020
The people about there business
The best team when it come to car i love it there

GC
Greg / Freida C.
Ford Expedition EL
07/28/2020
Over charge
I appreciated how fast my vehicle was diagnosed. Auto clinic has always been professional, fast and very good. My only complaint is the price they charge for certain jobs. The recent job performed on my vehicle was already high but I received phone call requesting Extra unnecessary work that would cost another $700 after current cost if $1412. This will be my last time going to Auto Clinic because of this shady display of customer service.
Ken M. from Auto Clinic responded on 07/28/2020

First I want to thank you for your response. On your 2013 Ford Explorer the water pump (which was leaking and you called about) is timing chain driven. And with over 180,000 miles on the vehicle, there would have been very little additional labor to replace the chain while it was apart, thats the reason for the call to advise that the additional money would have been well spent, as to replace the the chain later would be over $1,100.00 by itself, saving over $400.00. When it was apart we did see the chain was slighty stretched as well. If you still do have any questions or concerns please let us know. Thank you for your business.