4.5

Wayne S.
Ford Transit Wagon
09/25/2020
A quick visit
Just an oil change and general check-up

Titus M.
09/24/2020
Solid work
As always good work in a timely fashion. Dependable. Honest.

Titus M.
Ford Police Interceptor
09/17/2020
Always timely. Always professional. Always well done.
These guys are solid. Their work is good and reliable. A little costly but I would say that about anything I didn’t want to spend my money on so I might be biased in that regard. I am, however, willing to spend what is necessary for honest, dependable service and these guys have that in spades. I’ll be using them for the foreseeable future.

CF
Cathy F.
09/03/2020
Helpful and knowledgeable
I've been bringing my car to Auto Clinic since I bought it, mostly for oil changes, but they've caught problems before they happened, which I appreciate. I live alone, so I appreciate their honesty and the fact that they don't take advantage of me.

Jamal H.
Lincoln MKT
08/19/2020
Good quality work
Very fast and good work car running excellent Very good workmanship

Dodge Durango
08/10/2020
Really disappointed
Point blank !! Spent a a lot of money but not a lot of results ......
Ken M. from Auto Clinic responded on 08/14/2020

First, thank you for the input, we always appreciate and care what customers think. And we are sorry you feel that way. With diagnosis it is sometimes difficult to resolve all problems when there is limited information. On the original visit we only retrieved oxygen sensor codes and there were no other codes at the time. We did verify that the oxygen sensors were indeed bad as one was not working at all and the other had a wire sliced from an exhaust shield as you may recall. We replaced those along with the other window and glass repair and it performed well on the test drives. When you returned the codes stored in the system were totally different and a much larger repair, that was declined. Codes and problems can arise at any given time for a multiple of different reasons. You were not happy and as discussed, were looking for some kind of fix and asked for a tune up. You were advised that the tune up would not help or address the problem at hand but we agreed to perform that service ($400.00 value) for no charge per your request. We still would like to help you resolve your problem. You can contact us anytime.
Management

M M.
Roseville, MI
08/10/2020
5 stars all day!!! Honest, hard working, with great customer service
I had to have my car serviced today. I was hesitant bc I normally have it worked on by people I know. This place was awesome. They gave me a very fair price compared to other shops I called. Also I thought there was more wrong with my car. They inspected it and were very honest and saved me about 400$ by not replacing parts another shop told me it needed. I will most definitely use this place again and send my family and friends as well. Another importaint thing to note they had my truck in and out the same day. So A+ for honesty, work ethic, and customer service. This place is worth 5 stars all day.

Daniel M.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
08/04/2020
The people about there business
The best team when it come to car i love it there

GC
Greg / Freida C.
Ford Expedition EL
07/28/2020
Over charge
I appreciated how fast my vehicle was diagnosed. Auto clinic has always been professional, fast and very good. My only complaint is the price they charge for certain jobs. The recent job performed on my vehicle was already high but I received phone call requesting Extra unnecessary work that would cost another $700 after current cost if $1412. This will be my last time going to Auto Clinic because of this shady display of customer service.
Ken M. from Auto Clinic responded on 07/28/2020

First I want to thank you for your response. On your 2013 Ford Explorer the water pump (which was leaking and you called about) is timing chain driven. And with over 180,000 miles on the vehicle, there would have been very little additional labor to replace the chain while it was apart, thats the reason for the call to advise that the additional money would have been well spent, as to replace the the chain later would be over $1,100.00 by itself, saving over $400.00. When it was apart we did see the chain was slighty stretched as well. If you still do have any questions or concerns please let us know. Thank you for your business.

PF
Paulette F.
07/08/2020
Car
Good work, not there long.

EC
Erma C.
Saturn Ion
07/05/2020
You guys always resolve my problem

NG
Nicole G.
Pontiac G6
06/25/2020
Excellent, Speedy Service On Short Notice
I had a suddenly loud engine, was able to get in day of call, promptly diagnosed and efficiently repaired, in and out within 45 minutes! Quality service indeed! Have been a client for 2 years and am always extremely happy with their service.

Michelle P.
06/24/2020
DON'T TAKE YOUR CAR HERE
EVERY REPAIR EVER DONE was not right and when you take the car back they come up with another problem have spent thousands of dollars will never take my car there again
Ken M. from Auto Clinic responded on 06/24/2020

I am truly sorry you feel that way. The service performed on your vehicle was an AC evacuation and re-charge, and as explained prior to the service as well as on your repair order and invoice, "Air-conditioning systems are designed to be a sealed system. If for any reason the system / freon is low or out, there is a leak. When the Air conditioning service is performed, part of the process is to pull down into a vacuum and held to check for leaks (if the leak is minimal this test will not always determine that). If a full evacuation and recharge is performed dye will be installed and then the system will be checked for leaks immediately. If no immediate leaks are seen, the re-charge will be performed and if there is a problem later a dye light will be used to find the leak" There will be no charge for that process.
Unfortunately, teh rear air conditioning hose / condensor failed / leaked on your vehicle which we took pictures and showed to you. Several repair options were offered and there would / will be no charge to re-charge the system when repairs are performed. If you choose to have repairs done elsewhere or with us that is the case.
Once again I apologize for any misconceptions.
Ken Molinari

EK
Ed K.
Dodge Nitro
06/22/2020
The excellent service.
The service is great. The quality of work is excellent. The staff is knowledgeable and friendly.

FC
Frances C.
Buick Century
06/10/2020
Great Customer Service
The staff is great very professional and friendly.