Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5rating 4.44

NR
Nick R.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Nick said that he uses the place because they have a good warranty.

LW
Leviticus W.
Jeep Commander
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Leviticus said they did pretty good and when they messed up they corrected it right away.

SR
Shane R.
Pontiac G6
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Shane said that he knows the place and owner well and they really hooked him up.

KR
K R.
04/08/2019
Never coming back!!!
Wish I could give negative stars. I have been sent here by car rite on gratiot (not returning there either). I took my doge dart here three times for the same rattle issue on my front end and all three times they charged me and claimed to fix the issue but the port still remains. Most of the almost thousand dollars spent was under warranty but that doesn’t matter, I still had a problem after leaving every single time. Not to mention in these reviews I noticed the only other two customers in the reviews with obvious black male names experienced the exact same thing. Is this a coincidence or is this purposely? Illlet you decide for yourself!
The Team at A. from Auto Clinic responded on 04/08/2019

Thank you for your response. And although you are not happy, your response gives us a chance to improve. I am sorry to hear you are not happy with our service. We take pride in treating all of our customers with respect and offer the best of service to everyone. In addition, when inspecting a vehicle for noises we try and only recommend the obvious parts we see that are bad and or what the cause of the problem is. Sometimes on used cars it is harder to find noises if parts are not obvioulsy bad or have play. I do also see where some work was recommended but not performed and would like to regain your trust and offer a discount on those serices. Feel free to contact us anytime, I appreciate your input.

Your AutoClinic Team
586-776-7700

EG
Ej G.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
04/04/2019 Category: Service
EJ said this business did excellent work. He has been going there for years. They get thumbs up from him.

KC
Ken C.
Cadillac Eldorado
04/03/2019
Honest reliable mechanics
Honest reliable mechanics I have been going there for years and have never had a negative experience

KC
Ken C.
Chevrolet Corvette
03/22/2019

Dwynell B.
Chrysler 300
03/16/2019
Side mirror replacement
You took care of my issue same day... really appreciate it!!!

Bob H.
Warren, MI
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Bob said the employees always take care of what he asks them to do, and they get it done quickly.

Raymond C.
Honda Element
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Raymond said they are outstanding and he has been using them for years. He stated he would like them to keep up the good work.

ED
Erin D.
New Baltimore, MI
Ford Fiesta
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Tyler. He said he has nothing but good things to say about this facility. The people have helped him and his mom on taking care of issues with the vehicle. They are nice and he gets good help from them.

LT
Lawrence T.
Clinton Township, MI
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Lawrence said the prices were high. He went to the business to have his struts done. He said the staff ended up diagnosing his vehicle and found something else wrong, and did not repair his struts. He stated he had to go back to the business and have them done because they were not done the first time.
The Team at A. from Auto Clinic responded on 03/07/2019

Thank you very much for your response, we appreciate all input, good and or bad, so we can improve. When we diagnose or inspect a vehicle we try and focus on the immediate and or safety problems along with the customer concerns. We do not usually try and find other problems to pad the repair dollars as some other repair facilities do. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns to discuss this further.

Your AutoClinic Team
586-776-7700

ALAN B.
02/28/2019
The service was good. Made the appointment and vehicle was serviced as scheduled. I have no complaints.

KF
Kelly F.
Cadillac Escalade
02/28/2019 Category: Service
Kelly said she always receives great service, and has never been dissatisfied.

Julie M.
Grosse Pointe, MI
Ford Econoline Wagon
02/28/2019 Category: Service
Julie said the service was fantastic.

Jesse B.
GMC Terrain
02/28/2019 Category: Service
Jesse said the business was very helpful. She stated she was really upset about the problems with her vehicle, but the staff managed to make her visit a pleasant experience.

Jeff P.
Pontiac G6
02/28/2019 Category: Service
Jeff said the business is great. They are there for him for whatever he needs.

Darrell S.
06/07/2018
Took me for a ride
Customer for 10 years at this place.
Took my truck in to check the front end. Steering was sloppy. Per their recmondation I had a tie rod replaced, new tires, front end alignment,new front shocks. Cost 2000 dollars. Got it back and steering was still sloppy, and brakes wer grinding. Repaired the brakes myself, turned out that one back caliper was broken and brakes were stuck and wore. Then I took the truck back in so they could check their work. This time they told me the steering box was ok, and they believe another part was loose and needed replacing. ( I forget what part they said) at a cost os 600 dollars. Told them I wanted to take it somewhere else for a second opinion. They tried to charge me for looking at my truck again. Turns out it was just an adjustment on the steering box. Cost 50 dollars

Cleo W.
Clinton Township, MI
10/10/2011
5 Star
No One works on my car but Auto Clinic.

OK
Otis K.
09/10/2011
they do good work
great service and great people