Overall Rating 4.27/5Overall Rating 4.27/5Overall Rating 4.27/5Overall Rating 4.27/5rating 4.27

Darrell S.
Roseville, MI
06/07/2018
Took me for a ride
Customer for 10 years at this place.
Took my truck in to check the front end. Steering was sloppy. Per their recmondation I had a tie rod replaced, new tires, front end alignment,new front shocks. Cost 2000 dollars. Got it back and steering was still sloppy, and brakes wer grinding. Repaired the brakes myself, turned out that one back caliper was broken and brakes were stuck and wore. Then I took the truck back in so they could check their work. This time they told me the steering box was ok, and they believe another part was loose and needed replacing. ( I forget what part they said) at a cost os 600 dollars. Told them I wanted to take it somewhere else for a second opinion. They tried to charge me for looking at my truck again. Turns out it was just an adjustment on the steering box. Cost 50 dollars

Cleo W.
Clinton Township, MI
10/10/2011
5 Star
No One works on my car but Auto Clinic.

OK
Otis K.
09/10/2011
they do good work
great service and great people

job

oil change
overall service was good

Tiffany M.
09/06/2011
engine went out but nice people
Our engine went out and we still had to pay for the labor/work but he tried to discount it.

Thomas B.
08/29/2011
beware
took car in for warranty work ended up costing $550.00. they told me over phone air cond. blowing cold air ,pick up car no cold air they tell me $610.00 to fix not covered under warranty. they told me they flush coolant after repairing hose.never seen new coolant this color.
not honest or trustworthy will never go back, will not use coupons for free oil changes can't be trusted

Cleo W.
Clinton Township, MI
08/28/2011
I wouldn't take my car to anyone else.

YY
Yvonne Y.
Sterling Heights, MI
08/27/2011
missed tire defect
I was dissappointed-I had ask the technician to check my daughters tire because she had hit a curb. The technician said the car was fine (also had an oil change. I went directly from you to auto zone to get a new wheel cover and the technician showed me a flap hanging from the tire. I don't believe your facility even looked at my tire. I have always been satisfied with the Auto clinc. Everyone is very professional, but now I question what really happens back there. Was the oil filter even changed? I have lost some confidence in you.

LA
Linda A.
Harrison Township, MI
08/17/2011
Service on my vehicle
great, prompt and courteous service. Thank you!

Rene B.
08/11/2011
EXCELLENT
I was very satisfied with the prompt service.

Marvin B.
Eastpointe, MI
08/06/2011
tire work
Thought I needed a front-end alignment but they said my car was within spec and only needed inflation adjustment. Saved me some money

Diane B.
08/06/2011
OIL CHANGE
Service is great, but Larry, let's trade cars.!

Sharon H.
Troy, MI
07/18/2011
first visit
I was very impressed with how quickly my oil change was done. I was welcomed and felt like a valued customer even though it was only an oil change and not a major, expensive problem.