CF
Cathy F.
07/20/2019
Very efficient
I've been coming here with my car for four years, and they are helpful and get things done efficiently. I appreciate the car inspection too, they've found things that I didn't know were wrong and I feel like they're keeping me safe.

Michael P.
Clinton Township, MI
Dodge Journey
07/10/2019 Category: Service
Michael said his overall experience was good. They were fine and assured him his vehicle would be working properly. It is running good. He stated he hopes it continues. The customer service was great. He was treated well.

FK
Faith K.
Berkley, MI
Buick Enclave
07/08/2019 Category: Service
Faith said the business has good customer service. They are great.

Romaro W.
Harper Woods, MI
Jeep Compass
07/08/2019 Category: Service
Romaro said the service at this business was great.

KN
Kelly N.
06/28/2019
the road in a timely matter they u need your vehicle to go to work or just every day living.The whole crew at Auto Clinic is there for you if you have any questions or concerns I personally LOVE Auto Clinic And will continue to take my vehicles there.
When I take my car to Auto Clinic I’m never stressed I know they will do everything they can to get me the best price and have my car back on the road in a timely matter they understand you need your vehicle for work just every day life. I also like the fact that the whole Auto Clinic crew is there for any questions or concerns you may have.

BG
Brandie G.
Roseville, MI
Chevrolet Suburban
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Brandie said the employees were patient. They provided wonderful communications. They were respectful. They provided professional service. They were organized. They provided good service.

MT
Mohamed T.
Sterling Heights, MI
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Mohamed said the service was good.

Deborah P.
Detroit, MI
Nissan Versa
06/13/2019
Auto Repair
Quick excellent friendly service!

Detroit, MI
Saab 9-3
06/10/2019
The people that work there
Auto clinic does great work on my cars there prices are great they don’t try to over charge you but work with you I’ve been taking my cars there for over 25 years and looking forward to another 25 years thanks auto clinic

Harper Woods, MI
Cadillac Escalade
06/07/2019
Good Service
Service is quick and friendly. Prices seem to be a little high. Would not recommend to a friend because of pricing.

PD
Pete D.
Troy, MI
Nissan 300ZX
06/05/2019
300 Z
Thanks for the excellent service. Car is running great again.

EL
EDWARD L.
06/03/2019
Really cool guys
The guys at auto clinic do a great job explaining your work order. They are also very courteous. My wait time did not seem at all as long as they said it would be. Whether it's routine maintenance or warranty work I would recommend auto clinic to anyone.

Cleo W.
Clinton Township, MI
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
06/01/2019
They have been my mechanics over five years. And they have always given me great service had a fair and reasonable price.

BJ
Brandon J.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
05/23/2019 Category: Service
Brandon said that the place was great, they had quality service, fixed the vehicle in a timely manner, and were efficient.

Raymond C.
05/10/2019 Category: Service
Raymond said that the place is always there and Ken does a good job explaining things to all of his customers.

RK
Robert K.
Eastpointe, MI
Mercury Cougar
05/10/2019 Category: Service
Robert said they got the job done. He said he had checked at other facilities and they would not touch his vehicle.

DAWN M.
05/09/2019
Best service. Very professional 👍
Auto Clinic delivers the best service around! The staff is very accommodating, pleasantly professional with incredible knowledge for all my auto service needs, proactive maintenance and any potential repairs.
The staff truly makes me feel like I have my own personal mechanic who is looking out for me.

Lashonda S.
Eastpointe, MI
05/08/2019
Great Service!!!!
I’m always pleased with the auto clinic service. I have been a member since 2014.

HV
Hannah V.
Chrysler 200
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Hannah said the business did a good job and everyone was helpful and nice.

NG
Nicole G.
Pontiac G6
05/02/2019
Flawless Check-up
I went for an oil change and vehicle inspections. Staff was efficient and pleasant, all work done quickly with thorough inspection details, hard copy forms. Coupon book also very helpful, will purchase another when necessary. Shop warranty through my G6 dealer, both of whom I feel safe and confident about and with my vehicle.