4.5

Judy / Kelly F.
Warren, MI
04/07/2021
Another great visit
Needed some repairs done because my radiator light kept coming on. They fixed the issue and other issues I was having very quick. Had my car back the next day.

WS
Wayne S.
Ford Transit Wagon
02/12/2021
A quick visit
An oil change and inspection, a minor problem came up and was quickly resolved.

LP
Lachelle P.
Dodge Journey
02/04/2021
Their always professional
Always polite and gets the job done

Juan C.
Harper Woods, MI
Ford Expedition
01/13/2021
No TV..No coffee in the waiting lounge!
Quick service!

DF
Daniel f.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
01/10/2021
Respect
Nice people and great service ,will only return to them. Can trust them

01/01/2021
They are fast a fining the problem
The problem was fix and my car is running good.

CF
Cathy F.
12/31/2020
I've been going to Auto Clinic for four years, and I've been happy with their service and professionalism the whole time. I've had oil changes done, and some parts replaced, with no issues.

AJ
Alisha J.
Roseville, MI
Chrysler Sebring
12/21/2020
friendly and seem trustworthy
seem down to earth and trustworthy..important characteristics

RA

Wayne S.
Ford Transit Wagon
09/25/2020
A quick visit
Just an oil change and general check-up

Titus M.
09/24/2020
Solid work
As always good work in a timely fashion. Dependable. Honest.

Titus M.
Ford Police Interceptor
09/17/2020
Always timely. Always professional. Always well done.
These guys are solid. Their work is good and reliable. A little costly but I would say that about anything I didn’t want to spend my money on so I might be biased in that regard. I am, however, willing to spend what is necessary for honest, dependable service and these guys have that in spades. I’ll be using them for the foreseeable future.

CF
Cathy F.
09/03/2020
Helpful and knowledgeable
I've been bringing my car to Auto Clinic since I bought it, mostly for oil changes, but they've caught problems before they happened, which I appreciate. I live alone, so I appreciate their honesty and the fact that they don't take advantage of me.

Jamal H.
Lincoln MKT
08/19/2020
Good quality work
Very fast and good work car running excellent Very good workmanship

Dodge Durango
08/10/2020
Really disappointed
Point blank !! Spent a a lot of money but not a lot of results ......
Ken M. from Auto Clinic responded on 08/14/2020

First, thank you for the input, we always appreciate and care what customers think. And we are sorry you feel that way. With diagnosis it is sometimes difficult to resolve all problems when there is limited information. On the original visit we only retrieved oxygen sensor codes and there were no other codes at the time. We did verify that the oxygen sensors were indeed bad as one was not working at all and the other had a wire sliced from an exhaust shield as you may recall. We replaced those along with the other window and glass repair and it performed well on the test drives. When you returned the codes stored in the system were totally different and a much larger repair, that was declined. Codes and problems can arise at any given time for a multiple of different reasons. You were not happy and as discussed, were looking for some kind of fix and asked for a tune up. You were advised that the tune up would not help or address the problem at hand but we agreed to perform that service ($400.00 value) for no charge per your request. We still would like to help you resolve your problem. You can contact us anytime.
Management