Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

TC
TONY C.
04/21/2018
Staff
We were very impressed with this auto shop. Staff is very knowledgeable and very helpful they did a great job taking care of our van and we definitely will be back for future service. We will also be recommending the shop to our family.
Jeff & Julie R. from Auto Doctors of Overland Park responded on 04/25/2018

Thank you, Tony! We appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your experience and we look forward to serving you in the future!!! Thank you for the referrals!

AP
ANTHONY P.
Wellsville, KS
Mitsubishi Endeavor
04/16/2018
Great Diagnostic Team
Brought my endeavor in thinking I had a serious problem with the drive shaft. Turned out to be the rear wheel bearing. Gave a fair price on the quote as well.
Jeff & Julie R. from Auto Doctors of Overland Park responded on 04/18/2018

Thank you for your review, Anthony! We appreciate you giving us your feedback!

GV
GEORGE V.
04/06/2018
Trusted service
Fast service witth great quality
Jeff & Julie R. from Auto Doctors of Overland Park responded on 04/09/2018

Thank you, George! We appreciate you taking the time to review us and let us know how we're doing!

TT
Thomas T.
Oldsmobile Alero
04/03/2018
Misdiagnosed an easy fix
Went to the shop with the car key stuck in the ignition cylinder after installing an aftermarket stereo. Mentioned that started after removing the gear shift trim and before removing the stereo...

Shop quoted around $700 for a new cylinder, which I declined because of the coincidental circumstances (no other signs of cylinder failure or other issues prior to the stereo).

Drove home and popped the gear shift trim to find a small obstruction on a gear shift linkage, once removed the issue was resolved.

Paid $35 for a seemingly random diagnosis, and probably the most expensive they could come up with related to the issue. Hope that $30 serves you well, I’ll never be back.

SA
SANDRA A.
Shawnee, KS
03/31/2018
Nice people, good mechanics!
I had my car checked by another agency about 6 months ago. I still had some problems with my car. You guys fixed the loud noise, and I thank u! All my business from now on.
Jeff & Julie R. from Auto Doctors of Overland Park responded on 04/03/2018

We look forward to serving you from now on, also! Thank you for letting us know how we're doing; we appreciate your review, Sandra!

RF
RONALD F.
Mercury Sable
03/29/2018
Honest friendly with integrity
always excellent service as usual.friendly, informative, honest. I feel they really careabout doing a good and fair job. Need more busineases with this type of integrity
Jeff & Julie R. from Auto Doctors of Overland Park responded on 03/30/2018

Ronald, it means a lot to us for you to give us a review like this! Thank you for your kind words; we look forward to serving you in the future!

DAWN H.
Nissan Sentra
03/14/2018
Alex at the front desk was awesome to work with! Thank you!
Excellent customer service and follow up! Appreciated the explanations of what was going wrong with our car in a way that I could understand. Felt a feeling of trust and not being taken advantage of in any way.
Jeff & Julie R. from Auto Doctors of Overland Park responded on 03/15/2018

We're so glad you feel that way, Dawn, and thank you for taking the time to let us know! We appreciate your review!

beth h.
02/21/2018
they go above and beyond.
thanks, guys!
Jeff & Julie R. from Auto Doctors of Overland Park responded on 02/22/2018

Thank you for your kind words and taking the time to review us!

JOSE P.
02/16/2018
Fast and Great
Work is great! Car is working perfectly. Great flexibility! And Fast work!
Jeff & Julie R. from Auto Doctors of Overland Park responded on 02/20/2018

Jose, Thank You for taking the time to leave us a review! We look forward to serving you in the future!

MK
MARK K.
Bonner Springs, KS
Buick Enclave
02/15/2018
Buick Enclave Sputtering
My Buick was misfiring on the highway and Auto Dr's quickly diagnosed it and sent me a picture of the spark plugs that were fouled. They replaced them and the washer pump in the same day and I am on the road again. Thank you for the professional service.
Jeff & Julie R. from Auto Doctors of Overland Park responded on 02/15/2018

Thank you, Mark, for your input. We appreciate your review!

KG
Kenny G.
Cleveland, MO
01/25/2018
Wiring left exposed
I need some wiring work done on my 95 F150. It was repaired correctly, but insulation was nicked in several places and wire exposed. I fixed them and covered them flexible conduit. This was on the fuel tank. A spark could have caused some serious problems.
Jeff & Julie R. from Auto Doctors of Overland Park responded on 01/26/2018

Mr. Gregory, Thank you for giving us a review and bringing that to our attention. We will address it with the technician. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please give us a call 913-451-2539.

MK
MARK K.
Bonner Springs, KS
Buick Terraza
01/25/2018
I have trusted Auto Dr's for years. The are fair and do what they say they will do.
Jeff & Julie R. from Auto Doctors of Overland Park responded on 01/26/2018

Thank you, Mark! We will continue to do our best to take care of you and your family!

Ashley S.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
01/24/2018
They got my car in immediately and were able to fix the problem in the same day. Very friendly staff. Highly recommend.
Jeff & Julie R. from Auto Doctors of Overland Park responded on 01/25/2018

Thank you, Ashley! We appreciate you taking the time to write us a review!

AR
ALEX R.
Shawnee, KS
Dodge Dart
01/19/2018
They do windshields
Thank you for getting my windshield done so fast
Jeff & Julie R. from Auto Doctors of Overland Park responded on 01/22/2018

Jeff & Julie R. from Auto Doctors of Overland Park responded on 01/22/2018

Aqua B.
01/09/2018
The people
I had checked different auto repair shops for days trying to get my vehicle serviced. The only place that told me if I bring the car right over he could do the job right then was Auto Doctors. From the time I walked in and met the Super bubbly store manager, t felt comfortable. They not only told me what was wrong but they showed me what was wrong! With my car. They completed the service and I drove away feeling confident that they done a good job. The mechanics were not just a couple of greasy men but friendly and personable. My car seemed perfectly fine once they finished it. Thank you Auto Doctors!
Jeff & Julie R. from Auto Doctors of Overland Park responded on 01/10/2018

Thank you, Aqua! We are so happy to hear about your experience with us and we look forward to seeing you and serving you in the future! We appreciate your review!

PJ
PHIL J.
Kansas City, KS
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
12/27/2017
great people
Are great people there are just great take care about your car and then work on it like it's your family
Jeff & Julie R. from Auto Doctors of Overland Park responded on 12/28/2017

Well, Phil, We think of you like our family! Thank you for taking the time to give us a review :)

Mike C.
Chrysler Pacifica
12/24/2017
Expert diagnosis and excellent service! Thanks and Merry Christmas!
We were afraid we would have to give up on our 2008 Pacifica, but learned about Auto Doctors from an Internet article and are so happy we gave them a try. At 118000 miles we are now hoping for a good many more and plan to bring our 2011 Traverse in for some work as well. We were amazed that others we went to could not provide a diagnosis (suspension required replacement - not cheap but definitely appears to be worth it) and auto doctors identified the problems and resolve them.
Jeff & Julie R. from Auto Doctors of Overland Park responded on 12/27/2017

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Mike! We are happy you had a great experience and appreciate you coming to see us! We'll keep your pacifica going as long as we can! Merry Christmas to you as well!

PS
PETER S.
Leawood, KS
Ford Expedition
12/16/2017
Keeping a car going.....
Very detailed and do a good job of investigating car issues and doing what is only needed
Jeff & Julie R. from Auto Doctors of Overland Park responded on 12/18/2017

Thank you, Peter! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review!

Mike M.
Kansas City, KS
Saturn VUE
11/02/2017
Found and fixed
One of those "..vibrates only at 2200 rpm, like something is loose" situations. They got me in the next morning, ran down the problem, and fixed it for less than estimated. In my experience, working with the Auto Docs is always quick and easy.
Jeff & Julie R. from Auto Doctors of Overland Park responded on 11/03/2017

We enjoy taking care of the Millhouse family! Thank you for reviewing us Mike!