Dale M.
Richardson, TX
03/11/2018
Beyond fair, thorough & reasonably priced treatment!
I cannot sing praises loud enough for Auto Fix It & it's manager, Bobby Caldwell!!!
Nearly a year ago, I was selling one of my cars & it had some mechanical issues that needed to be repaired before I could do so. When I spoke to my dealer about said repairs, I was quoted am excruciating price & given a lengthy wait time. I googled for local mechanics with great reviews & this place came up. Bobby got my car in immediately & fixed everything for an extremely reasonable price! I was thrilled that I could, then, sell my car in good conscience. & the young man who bought it for me says it's not given him a single problem in all the time he's had it.
Secondly, I have a leased car that is almost due to be turned in & my air conditioning stopped working. Again, my dealer told me it would take some time. More importantly, even though any repair would be covered under my warranty, he quoted a $160. diagnostic test fee! To me, that was absurd!!! Bobby got me right in, again...& found the problem. & he DIDN'T charge me!!!! So, I was able to go to the dealer & have them repair it for free, with the information Bobby had given me.
Being a woman, a LOT of car "folks" are very condescending & abrasive in their demeanor towards me. Bobby treats me with respect, which is most appreciated & he explains things that are beyond my basic knowledge. I ABSOLUTELY trust him & his technicians! They are thorough, MORE than fair, give above & beyond quality service & expedite one's requests. Even though I will still use my dealer for a number of things, since my car is leased, I will ALWAYS use Bobby for ANYTHING that ISN'T covered! PHENOMENAL!!!!!!

KG
Karen G.
09/06/2017
Horrible
Bobby give over prices estimates. would not trust him or this place

Karen B.
Arlington, TX
09/13/2016
Dishonest and poor service
I've taken my car here for repair. Estimate Bobby gave was way High! He also told me things needed or be repaired that dealership told me didn't need repair. Dealership est was less than auto fix it. Totally don't trust these people.

donna l.
08/22/2016
Honesty, friendliness and good work
It is great to find a shop such as this who prize honesty and good workmanship. Will return next time I need repairz.

WW
W.R. W.
Addison, TX
08/15/2016
Cannot handle the Workload...Go Elsewhere!
If you are a female or if you need your car fixed correctly and expeditiously, do yourself a favor and DO NOT go here! Bobby and his techs are great at fixing the good old boys vehicles, but the ladies will always have to wait. Until he's darned good and ready. Took a vehicle to him on a Tuesday to fix the gas gauge and he said he'd have it ready "by tomorrow". Here's what went down: on FRIDAY, after not hearing peep from him, he said that it was all fixed. When I asked about the fuel gauge, he had no idea that it needed fixed and admitted that he never read the note that we left him. So, "part needs to be ordered. I'll have it ready by Monday or Tuesday". Tuesday comes around, paid him for the job, drove off...and fuel gauge didn't work. Called him back, he asked us to drop it off again and he'd get it fixed. Wednesday came. "Ordered the part today. Should be ready by tomorrow". Thursday came. Bobby "had to take off". Car still not fixed. Called Bobby. Advised him that we would pick it up on Friday, and that he would have to refund us the money, since the car was not fixed. Mr. Bobby then accused us of "strong arming him" and warned us that he would not allow us to retrieve our vehicle, because "you're not going to cancel the credit card charge on me", something that never even crossed our minds. On Friday, a week and a half after we dropped the car off for the first time and three days after he promised to "make it right", we drove up to pick up the car...and it was sitting, untouched, in the exact same place we had left it. He came out, furious, to prevent us from taking the vehicle...and said that "the part got in today, and I'll have it ready by Monday". We had to get the police involved to retrieve our vehicle, though we had paid in full for the repairs, and he went back inside after threatening us with his attorney...presumably if we decided to cancel the charges.

Over the past 12 years, we've been off-and-on loyal customers of Auto Fix It. When Glenn and Linda were the owners, we could count on great customer service and reliable work, but we should've heeded Linda's concerns about the "new" ownership. Driving by the other day we saw a sign that may well explain all of this madness. Bobby has added inspections and oil changes to his services, work that usually takes precedence to more complex auto-repair.
He may or may not be a nice guy, but he simply is taking in much more work than the staff and facilities can handle, and someone has to pay the price. If you're a woman, it's probably going to be you. Trust us me that one. Oh, and don't even think about calling him for updates. He will bad mouth you with the next client like it's nothing. I'm suspecting that he was speaking about Hilary J. when he decided to let me know what he thought of her for calling him constantly. No telling what he is saying about me, for sure...

As for us and our house, there are plenty of other places around that can do the same work. Time to find another one.

Rueben M.
11/02/2015
Honesty and great service
The guys at Auto Fix It are great. They tell it to you honestly and the price is way less then a dealership. Bobby and his crew will be taking car of my car needs. If its just an oil change or I need repairs. Thanks guys for being so honest and taking the time to explain things to me.

BW
Bruce W.
Mc Kinney, TX
02/03/2015
Great service and honest
I took my Mini Cooper in for a new clutch, was very impressed with the service and the price. They were very honest and completed the work when they said I will take all my cars here for repair. I have never met a nicer bunch of people thank you so much for fixing my car.

Carole C.
Dallas, TX
Toyota Avalon
09/25/2014 Category: Service
Carole said the business did what they said they would do, and they picked up her vehicle and dropped it off.

AR
AQUANITA R.
Mercury Mystique
09/24/2014
The customer service
This place SMELLS so good. My car was ready way before expected it to be they told me it would be ready on Monday but it was done on Thursday and the price was way less than we expected. THANKS ALOT!!!!!

HS
Helen S.
Chevrolet Pickup
09/23/2014 Category: Service
Helen said everything went perfectly fine at this business.

MF
Mike F.
Dallas, TX
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
09/22/2014 Category: Service
Spoke with Mike's wife. She said they did a great job and they did it in a timely manner. They really seem to care about their customers and they even worked with her on the price. She had a bad experience on her last visit, so she is glad the new owners made things right. She will be back in the future for service.

TH
Todd H.
Allen, TX
Chrysler Sebring
09/21/2014
2006 Chryser Sebiring
Hey Bobby, thanks for the quick service and the T-shirts!

Todd Harper

John C.
09/17/2014
Super Honest!
Showed up for a standard oil-change... They looked over my car, and didn't try to up-sell me on needless "snake-oil" products. This place has been and will always be my diamond in the rough! I recommend this shop to everyone!

Dan W.
Lewisville, TX
Chrysler Sebring
09/15/2014 Category: Service
Spoke with Tamara. She said this visit took longer than expected but she was pleased with the outcome.

JASON M.
Sachse, TX
09/09/2014
Excellent service.
George quickly diagnosed and fixed the issues with my vehicle. Price was good. Would highly recommend.

TT
TERESA T.
Hyundai Santa Fe
08/30/2014
Great new look!
I take my vehicle to Auto Fix It because I have always had reliable, honest work completed by this company. Imagine my surprise to walk in and find a new owner! But the place looked great; clean and bright. Also, one of the former employees is still here. I had the same reliable work done and will definitely continue to bring my vehicles here for any work that needs to be done.

LJ
Lloyd J.
Mazda 3
08/27/2014 Category: Service
Lloyd said he had some problems with the repairs but they were super responsive.

John C.
Wills Point, TX
Ford F450 Super Duty
08/27/2014 Category: Service
John said the service was very good, and it was quick.

Bob B.
08/27/2014 Category: Service
Bob said this business did what needed to be done, and took care of things in a timely manner.

Tanya S.
Mc Kinney, TX
Honda Accord
08/26/2014 Category: Service
Tanya said the facility took her in quickly, and provided her with a good price. They also did a thorough inspection of her vehicle.