Auto Fix It

Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5rating 4.54

Latest Review about 1 month ago

Karen G. on 09/06/2017
"Horrible"
Bobby give over prices estimates. would not trust him or this place
Service Date: 08/29/2017
Review Created: 09/06/2017 02:18 PM
Karen B. on 09/13/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Dishonest and poor service"
I've taken my car here for repair. Estimate Bobby gave was way High! He also told me things needed or be repaired that dealership told me didn't need repair. Dealership est was less than auto fix it. Totally don't trust these people.
Service Date: 09/12/2016
Review Created: 09/13/2016 09:55 PM
donna l. on 08/22/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Honesty, friendliness and good work"
It is great to find a shop such as this who prize honesty and good workmanship. Will return next time I need repairz.
Review Created: 08/22/2016 10:19 AM
W.R. W. on 08/15/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Cannot handle the Workload...Go Elsewhere!"
If you are a female or if you need your car fixed correctly and expeditiously, do yourself a favor and DO NOT go here! Bobby and his techs are great at fixing the good old boys vehicles, but the ladies will always have to wait. Until he's darned good and ready. Took a vehicle to him on a Tuesday to fix the gas gauge and he said he'd have it ready "by tomorrow". Here's what went down: on FRIDAY, after not hearing peep from him, he said that it was all fixed. When I asked about the fuel gauge, he had no idea that it needed fixed and admitted that he never read the note that we left him. So, "part needs to be ordered. I'll have it ready by Monday or Tuesday". Tuesday comes around, paid him for the job, drove off...and fuel gauge didn't work. Called him back, he asked us to drop it off again and he'd get it fixed. Wednesday came. "Ordered the part today. Should be ready by tomorrow". Thursday came. Bobby "had to take off". Car still not fixed. Called Bobby. Advised him that we would pick it up on Friday, and that he would have to refund us the money, since the car was not fixed. Mr. Bobby then accused us of "strong arming him" and warned us that he would not allow us to retrieve our vehicle, because "you're not going to cancel the credit card charge on me", something that never even crossed our minds. On Friday, a week and a half after we dropped the car off for the first time and three days after he promised to "make it right", we drove up to pick up the car...and it was sitting, untouched, in the exact same place we had left it. He came out, furious, to prevent us from taking the vehicle...and said that "the part got in today, and I'll have it ready by Monday". We had to get the police involved to retrieve our vehicle, though we had paid in full for the repairs, and he went back inside after threatening us with his attorney...presumably if we decided to cancel the charges.

Over the past 12 years, we've been off-and-on loyal customers of Auto Fix It. When Glenn and Linda were the owners, we could count on great customer service and reliable work, but we should've heeded Linda's concerns about the "new" ownership. Driving by the other day we saw a sign that may well explain all of this madness. Bobby has added inspections and oil changes to his services, work that usually takes precedence to more complex auto-repair.
He may or may not be a nice guy, but he simply is taking in much more work than the staff and facilities can handle, and someone has to pay the price. If you're a woman, it's probably going to be you. Trust us me that one. Oh, and don't even think about calling him for updates. He will bad mouth you with the next client like it's nothing. I'm suspecting that he was speaking about Hilary J. when he decided to let me know what he thought of her for calling him constantly. No telling what he is saying about me, for sure...

As for us and our house, there are plenty of other places around that can do the same work. Time to find another one.
Service Date: 08/09/2016
Review Created: 08/15/2016 12:07 PM
Rueben M. on 11/02/2015
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Honesty and great service"
The guys at Auto Fix It are great. They tell it to you honestly and the price is way less then a dealership. Bobby and his crew will be taking car of my car needs. If its just an oil change or I need repairs. Thanks guys for being so honest and taking the time to explain things to me.
Service Date: 11/02/2015
Review Created: 11/02/2015 06:44 AM
Bruce W. on 02/03/2015
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Great service and honest"
I took my Mini Cooper in for a new clutch, was very impressed with the service and the price. They were very honest and completed the work when they said I will take all my cars here for repair. I have never met a nicer bunch of people thank you so much for fixing my car.
Service Date: 01/05/2015
Review Created: 02/03/2015 03:16 PM
Carole C. on 09/25/2014
Carole said the business did what they said they would do, and they picked up her vehicle and dropped it off.
Vehicle: Toyota Avalon
Service Date: 09/23/2014
Review Created: 09/25/2014
AQUANITA R. on 09/24/2014
"The customer service"
This place SMELLS so good. My car was ready way before expected it to be they told me it would be ready on Monday but it was done on Thursday and the price was way less than we expected. THANKS ALOT!!!!!
Vehicle: Mercury Mystique
Review Created: 09/24/2014 06:49 PM
Helen S. on 09/23/2014
Helen said everything went perfectly fine at this business.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Pickup
Service Date: 08/29/2014
Review Created: 09/23/2014
Mike F. on 09/22/2014
Spoke with Mike's wife. She said they did a great job and they did it in a timely manner. They really seem to care about their customers and they even worked with her on the price. She had a bad experience on her last visit, so she is glad the new owners made things right. She will be back in the future for service.
Vehicle: Chevrolet TrailBlazer
Service Date: 09/16/2014
Review Created: 09/22/2014
Todd H. on 09/21/2014
"2006 Chryser Sebiring"
Hey Bobby, thanks for the quick service and the T-shirts!

Todd Harper
Vehicle: Chrysler Sebring
Service Date: 09/18/2014
Review Created: 09/21/2014 04:45 PM
John C. on 09/17/2014
"Super Honest!"
Showed up for a standard oil-change... They looked over my car, and didn't try to up-sell me on needless "snake-oil" products. This place has been and will always be my diamond in the rough! I recommend this shop to everyone!
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Review Created: 09/17/2014 04:56 AM
Dan W. on 09/15/2014
Spoke with Tamara. She said this visit took longer than expected but she was pleased with the outcome.
Vehicle: Chrysler Sebring
Review Created: 09/15/2014
JASON M. on 09/09/2014
"Excellent service. "
George quickly diagnosed and fixed the issues with my vehicle. Price was good. Would highly recommend.
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Service Date: 09/05/2014
Review Created: 09/09/2014 05:39 AM
TERESA T. on 08/30/2014
"Great new look!"
I take my vehicle to Auto Fix It because I have always had reliable, honest work completed by this company. Imagine my surprise to walk in and find a new owner! But the place looked great; clean and bright. Also, one of the former employees is still here. I had the same reliable work done and will definitely continue to bring my vehicles here for any work that needs to be done.
Vehicle: Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 08/28/2014
Review Created: 08/30/2014 05:42 PM
Lloyd J. on 08/27/2014
Lloyd said he had some problems with the repairs but they were super responsive.
Vehicle: Mazda 3
Service Date: 08/22/2014
John C. on 08/27/2014
John said the service was very good, and it was quick.
Vehicle: Ford F450 Super Duty
Service Date: 08/18/2014
Bob B. on 08/27/2014
Bob said this business did what needed to be done, and took care of things in a timely manner.
Vehicle: Ford Explorer
Service Date: 08/26/2014
Tanya S. on 08/26/2014
Tanya said the facility took her in quickly, and provided her with a good price. They also did a thorough inspection of her vehicle.
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Service Date: 08/22/2014
Review Created: 08/26/2014
Tameka M. on 08/26/2014
Tameka said the price of the repairs was not the best.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry