KF
Keith F.
Piedra, CA
01/26/2018
Oil Change and Safety Check
Very good service experience; I would recommend Auto House for any of your automotive service needs.

EV
Edmund V.
Mercedes-Benz C300
01/17/2018
Entertaining staff.
Prompt and courteous service.

RT
Rocky T.
Porsche 911 Carrera
01/12/2018
Another patient cured!
We feel confident whichever car we take to the shop will be repaired right the first time at a fair price. What more could anyone ask?

AD
Alexander D.
Cadillac Escalade
01/06/2018 Category: Service
Alexander said the business is great and always keeps him satisfied.

Chris C.
Jaguar S-TYPE
01/05/2018
Solid company
They did exactly what they said they would do. Nice experience.

RD
Richard D.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
12/30/2017
All Good...
Auto House continues to enjoy a good reputation among area auto repair shops. Always fun to look around the parking lot there, and enjoy the variety of cars present. No other place around attracts as many exotic and collector cars. Keep up the good work!

Mary Ann C.
GMC Yukon
12/23/2017 Category: Service
Mary Ann said she has been going to this business for years and she trusts them.

EN
Ed N.
12/21/2017 Category: Service
Ed said he recommends the business.

EB
Ernie B.
GMC Yukon
12/21/2017 Category: Service
Ernie said the business is honest. They solve problems. He has been going there for 15 years and he is happy with the service.

BL
Brad L.
12/20/2017
Friendly Staff, Great work,Reasonable cost
I took my truck in to Darryll explained my concerns and he assured me that he would take care of it and I would have it back the same day. Well I got it back and all was good. Fast friendly service from all I talked with. All my concerns were addressed and to top it off the bill was very reasonable. Auto House Is the best I have ever dealt with. I will be a lifetime customer. Thanks to everyone .

Jack R.
Del Rey, CA
12/18/2017
They get it done fast
Fast service great people. They always take care of what ever i throw at them. They get me back to work fast. Thanks Daryl.

Donna R.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
12/18/2017 Category: Service
Donna said she received great service from the business. They really cared about her issues with her vehicle.

LV
Lisa V.
Cadillac SRX
12/18/2017 Category: Service
Lisa said the business has always gotten the job done. Their prices are reasonable and she trusts their work.

LK
Lisa Marie K.
Land Rover LR4
12/14/2017
Quality Work
Can’t say enough about these guys. They can always fix my issues & make me laugh. I trust these mechanics. Good group at Auto House.

Robert W.
12/11/2017
Everything perfect.
Very happy. Totally trust this family. Finally a mechanic we can trust and know the cars will be fixed.
Been disappointed with other shops. Hard to find a shop that really knows our Mercedes as well as our Ford truck. Send everyone I know who is looking for expertise and honesty.
Rob Wynne

FG
Frank G.
Hanford, CA
Mercedes-Benz 300TD
12/08/2017
The staff seemed to really understand my objectives in this restoration.
I dropped off my 1983 Mercedes-Benz 300 TD on October 17, 2017 and received the first update within a week. The staff continued to investigate until the root of the problem was found. I got my caer back 0n November 6. It runnns strong again with no symptoms of sluggish behavior.

GH
Glenn H.
Cadillac CTS
12/08/2017 Category: Service
Irma said this business always does a good job.

CZ
Crystal Z.
12/07/2017
Honest
As it turns out my car has an unfixable problem. They did everything they could to fix it without charging me a but load of cash. The kicker is that all that the other shops I would have cost me at least $4,000 more to end up with the same result.
I will definitely be back for my other cars! Thank you!

LR
Luke R.
Sanger, CA
12/04/2017 Category: Service
Luke said his experience was simple. He had a warrantee on his service where it took to finish the same day.

KI
Ken I.
Toyota Avalon
11/30/2017
Oil Change
The servicing of my Avalon was completed quickly and professionally, as usual.