Auto Maintenance And Repair

Latest Review over 2 years ago

Carlos S.
Honda Accord
07/25/2015 Category: Service
Spoke with Ada. She said they always go to this business. The service is good.
Noe B., owner from Auto Maintenance And Repair responded on 07/28/2015

Sr. Soto Gracias por tomar el tiempo de darnos un buen grado via las 5 estrellas, apreciamos su negocio y seguiremos ganandono su confiansa y trabajo.

TD
THEOLA D.
Vista, CA
Chevrolet HHR
07/24/2015
FRIENDLY AND HONEST
Before I go anywhere I will go here, they are very friendly very honest always goes out their way to take care of you. A1 service is what I have always get with them. They are very affordable and location is convenient. Noe and the rest of the mechanics are awesome!
Noe B., owner from Auto Maintenance And Repair responded on 07/25/2015

Hi Noe here I'm so happy you took time to review us. you know that even though we see you about twice a year we value just as if you were here every three moths.
I hope your ankle heals soon so you can go riding safely again

Dainen B.
Mercury Mystique
07/24/2015 Category: Service
Dainen said the staff members from this business were very friendly, responsive, and able to fix his vehicle's issue in a timely manner. He mentioned that it was a pleasant experience overall.
Noe B., owner from Auto Maintenance And Repair responded on 07/25/2015

Hi Danian thank you for taking time to review us.
We hope all is good with your vehicle and you make it home safely.

Chet M.
07/23/2015 Category: Service
Chet said the service at this business was good.
Noe B., owner from Auto Maintenance And Repair responded on 07/23/2015

Hi Chet Thank you for the review we appreciate the comment and value you as a customer and we hope to service all you vehicle needs .

Jorge S.
07/15/2015 Category: Service
Jorge said the business' service is good.
Noe B., owner from Auto Maintenance And Repair responded on 07/16/2015

Hi Jorge Thank you for the awesome review hopefully in the future we can earn that 5th star from you. Have a great day and talk to you soon.

GA
Gerry A.
Vista, CA
GMC Safari
07/10/2015 Category: Service
Gerry said this business was quick, they provided a good price and they were friendly.
Noe B., owner from Auto Maintenance And Repair responded on 07/14/2015

Thank you so much for the review Gerry as you know you are a valuable customer to me not only as a customer but a person to go to when we need help around the shop from your line of work. Thank you again and hope to see you when you need our servicess.

GF
Gabby F.
GMC Acadia
07/09/2015 Category: Service
Gabby said this business did everything well.
Noe B., owner from Auto Maintenance And Repair responded on 07/10/2015

Hi Gabby Thank you so much for taking time to review my page. it means the world to me and I hope I continue to earn your business in the future

Brittney S.
Saturn SC1
07/09/2015 Category: Service
Brittney said from the beginning, this business did an amazing job explaining what was happening throughout the experience. Her representative went through every little step and was very thorough.
Noe B., owner from Auto Maintenance And Repair responded on 07/10/2015

Hi Brittney Thank you for taking time to say such wounderful things I truklly appreciate the time you took to rate my business. I hope to continue to earn your business in the future