Melissa B.
08/29/2018
Bad Customer Service!
I called my mechanic of the last five years. The phone was answered by James. He was arrogant and proceeded to treat me as if I didn’t know what I was talking about! Long story short the owner backed him up! 😑

Mike R.
02/07/2018
A friendly overcharge
After acknowledging that we had been recommended to this shop I was expecting fair service for a fair price. To put a long story short an extra hour of overcharged labor and the back tire in worse condition than when we came in we were victim to upcharged mechanical service.

DAVID/TAMMY P.
Arcata, CA
09/06/2016
friendly staff and quick work
We appreciate your friendly interaction and that you 'know' who we are. You have always provided good service within a reasonable period of time.

RK

JOE D.
Chevrolet Colorado
08/17/2016
Fast friendly service
Great shop with excellent technicians. They know how to get the job done fast and right the first time.

ZZ
ZAK Z.
Toyota Camry Solara
08/11/2016
Great service, trustworthy owner.
This is the 2nd car I've brought to Auto Masters. They provide great service, car is ready on time.

MIKE C.
07/21/2016
Always great service
Service was fast, reasonable and professional

EO
ERIC O.
Mc Kinleyville, CA
Chevrolet Silverado
05/20/2016
Honesty and timely service
The guys at automasters are quick and reliable. They only offer helping suggestions and never leave you questioning the job they've done.

SD
SUSAN D.
Fortuna, CA
05/13/2016
Super nice staff, reasonable prices, no upselling
I first went to auto masters due to a fluke. Now that's the only place I'll go except maybe for quickie oil changes. They are so nice and they don't try to sell me unnecessary things because I'm a "girl". Service is quick, they keep in touch and Joe is the friendliest person I've met in car repair. I trust them because they've shown me I can.

SV
SYDNEY V.
Garberville, CA
05/09/2016
First Tacoma Visit
This is the second vehicle I have brought to Automasters to be looked at. I'll review just this latest visit here now... The mechanics get straight to work. Answered my questions and checked out my concerns. Used their resources, by calling a partner shop who happened to be available to "press" rear axle, in order to repair my urgent rear axle seal leak! I sure tested their work and judgment 3 days later too. Today I hauled 31 bags of soil and had a full cab, driving 7 miles on a bumpy, mountainous, dirt road and 6 miles on asphalt that twists and turns the whole way. Thanks again for doing an outstanding job.

JERRY R.
05/05/2016
Pleasant surprise.
I was pleasantly surprised by Auto Masters when I took my RAV-4 in for an inspection and oil change. The intake person (Joe) was friendly and efficient and he did a helpful review of what would be done to the car. Then, as I was waiting outside for my wife to pick me up, the mechanic test driving my car saw me and asked if I needed a ride. It was a genuinely friendly gesture and made me realize that the people at Auto Masters are concerned about the welfare of their customers.The shop seems tidy, the work appears to have been done well. I'm definitely going back. Thanks, Auto Masters!

DJ
DICK J.
04/15/2016
help for rnbosnd
Efficient, friendly, back up anything that they have worked on and they help you in any way they can.

RA
RHONDA A.
04/14/2016
Recent service
Always personable, always kind and efficient. Easy to works with. Our family has been coming for years.

RK
ROBERT K.
Toyota Avalon
04/12/2016
Automaster review
Efficient, knowledgeable, on time, reasonable, dependable and humorous!

BG
BETH G.
Volvo S80
03/09/2016
Good service, reliable.
I appreciate the consideration given to my concerns. I can count on their work.

PB
Perry B.
02/19/2016
Fantastic shop, excellent service
I've been bringing my cars to these guys and recommending them for years. Today is a good example why. There was a (very) minor miscommunication/misunderstanding in the shop, which led to my vehicle staying overnight. No big deal. Joe still went out of his way to make it better than right. My wife commented on how well he handled the whole situation and insisted I get online and write a review. Done. Can't recommend them enough.

NB
NORM B.
Bayside, CA
Infiniti I30
01/18/2016
Courteous, friendly, competent service
The location is convenient for us. Joe always calls if there are any additional work that is needed. We would recommend Auto Masters to anyone needing a good Auto repair/service.

PV
Paul V.
Nissan Maxima
12/15/2015 Category: Service
Paul said anytime he takes his vehicle there, they talk about what is going on with it.

GP
Glen P.
Volvo S80
12/13/2015 Category: Service
Glen said he is happy with the service. They did a good job.

CLARISSA W.
Chevrolet Aveo
12/10/2015
Exceptional Service
Joe and his crew at Auto Masters recently made some repairs to my seventy one year old mother's car. She was very happy with their swift service and excellent work! Exceptional service every time!