Latest Review almost 7 years ago

JOHN E.
Nipomo, CA
10/13/2011
Brake Service
Your examination of the brake system was thorough, the clarification of the maintenance was easily understood and the office clerk was very efficient and courteous.

CD
CINDY D.
09/19/2011
fast and accomidating
I needed a smog check and Auto Professionals were able to work around my schedule and get it done the next day. The work was done in a timely manner and the staff was nice to deal with.

PR
Patrick R.
09/09/2011
I took my car (180,000+ miles) in for an oil change. They noted that the drain plug threads were loose and allowing the oil to leak out. They suggested several options to repair the problem and took care of it for a reasonable amount. Also, they changed the lightbulb on my license plate and only charged for the bulb.

JANICE S.
Nipomo, CA
09/09/2011
Service Survey
Courtious customer service. Called before doing additional necessary repairs. Price was comparable to other auto repair placed. I will come back again.

CHRIS M.
09/06/2011
Great!
I had a great experience and I would definitely come back.

DK
DUANE K.
09/06/2011
They did a great job!
I had Auto Professionals perform a smog check on my 1999 GMC and they were quick and had a great price!

PR
PATRICK R.
09/02/2011
professional service
Problems with my car were handled with professionalism.

CHRIS C.
08/25/2011
Mercedes Repair
My older Mercedes recently malfunctioned and I had it towed to Auto Professionals (whom I've used numerous times before). The problem was a perplexing one and ultimately the shop resolved the problem. My labor charge was reasonable. I belive that overall the business expended more staff time (be it mechanic or administrative support staff) to resolve my problem than I was charged for. I was fairly treated. Of course the Mercedes "part" which I had to buy was gastly expensive; but that's not Autoprofessional's fault. I would recommend the shop and will return for business (which is something I cant' say regarding the closest Merecedes dealership).

AT
AMBER T.
08/04/2011
Great Service!
I have been customer of Auto Professionals for a few years now and I have been extremely happy with the service, prices, and overall experience with getting maintenance for my vehicle. I would highly recommend this auto repair shop to anyone looking for an honest group of mechanics.

GB
GRANT B.
07/16/2011
First Impressions...
I was very impressed with both the professionalism and friendliness displayed during my first visit to Auto Professionals. I left feeling that I had received value-for-money service and that my business was truly appreciated! Great job!