DF
David F.
11/09/2019 Category: Service
David said everything went smoothly, the business's staff fixed the problem, and they had fair prices.

Thomas S.
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Thomas said the service was great at the business.

GT
Gina T.
10/31/2019
Speedy service and fair cost.
I’ve had two really good experiences with Auto Repair. It takes a long time to establish trust with someone who works on your car, but after my first visit, Auto Repair had my business. They fix the problem quickly and at reasonable costs. They communicate several times while they have my car so I know what to expect very soon after dropping it off. Both times, very pleased with their skill and level of service.

10/19/2019
Service work.
Timely and great service work.

10/18/2019
PROMPT PROFESSIONAL SERVICE
My daughter's Chrysler Town & Country mini-van had a noise coming from the transmission area. Took the time to research potential causes, correctly diagnosed and then repaired in a timely fashion at a fair price. Fully explained the repair and kept us informed along the way.
Courteous, and professional!

Cleveland, OH
10/12/2019
Auto Repair Inc is awesome.
I have been to this business several times with two difference vehicles. They have always been fair, honest and efficient in fixing my vehicles. I will return!

Jacob R.
Subaru WRX
10/02/2019 Category: Service
Jacob said the business got the part for his vehicle quickly. The service was fast.

TA
Todd A.
North Royalton, OH
10/02/2019 Category: Service
Todd said that the place did a fine job.

James K.
10/02/2019 Category: Service
James said the business is good and the people are friendly in the front office. Dan does a great job and he had his vehicle back in no time.

Nissan Frontier
10/01/2019
Oil change and inspection
Inspection with oil change discovered worn tie rod end which was repaired the same day. We were pleased that this important safety issue was found and fixed quickly.

Rebecca R.
Indianapolis, IN
Chevrolet Trax
09/28/2019
9/27/19 Chevy Trax
I was in Cleveland for work. Leaving to go home and warning lights came on. I got off 71 asap and found a place to stop. I googled auto repair and was lucky enough to find your shop. You got me in immediately and I was out of there in a couple hours. You are the best!!! It's hard to find people nowadays that care enough to help you like that. If I lived in Cleveland, you'd be my shop!!! I will recommend you to everyone I know there. Thank you so much! I was able to get home safely thanks to you.

Bill S.
Mercury Grand Marquis
09/23/2019 Category: Service
Bill said the employees are fast, efficient, and trustworthy. The price was right, and he is happy with the service.

GR
Greg R.
Middlebrg Hts, OH
Kia Optima
09/19/2019 Category: Service
Greg said this business took very good care of him at no charge. They took his vehicle apart and suggested he take the vehicle back to the Kia facility because it was something under warranty.

EM
Ed M.
09/13/2019 Category: Service
Ed said his vehicle broke down at his house. He had AAA tow the vehicle to this business. They were done in a timely manner. They were a little expensive, but not bad.

HF
Harry F.
09/07/2019
They get it done right the first time
Just a great place to take your car or truck to get the job done right very honest I have no complaints with them have taken all my vehicles there an will continue to do so if an when they need serviced

Bill B.
Mazda 626
09/02/2019
Honest and professional
I love ARI. I'd never again even think of taking my Mazda to anybody else.

Dan B.
Brecksville, OH
08/29/2019
The honest professional and fair mechanics
Dan and the team at Auto Repair Inc are honest, professional and fair mechanics who are passionate about their work and care about their clients. They're quick to solve mechanical problems with my car and they schedule my shop time so that they can start work right away. Dan seems to know my car's problem before I get there more times than not. Thank you for being there.

KA
Kathleen A.
Lakewood, OH
08/28/2019
Took me right away!!!
The man at the desk remembered me by name

AP
Anita P.
Toyota Matrix
08/27/2019
Excellent Service.
I just brought my car to Auto Repair for maintenance and I received excellent service, as always. Dan always explains everything and the work is done right the first time.

RF
Ray F.
Honda Civic Sdn
08/26/2019 Category: Service
Ray said this business did what they were supposed to do.