Robert S.

DA
Diane A.
Dodge Neon
03/26/2021 Category: Service
Diane said she can't say enough how fantastic her experience was, and Dan was phenomenal.

Tony B.
Olmsted Falls, OH
Buick Enclave
03/19/2021
Excellent honesty and great service. Dan is outstanding.
I can always rely on Dan's recommendations. They prove to be truthful and he treats you like he really cares and values you as a customer. He always takes time to fully explain the repair issues in language that you can understand. The mechanics never fail to do a first class job. Never have to return to have the same problem repaired twice. Highly, highly recommend all of the staff at Auto Repair.

BW
Breanna W.
03/10/2021 Category: Service
Breanna says they were really easy, they got her in and out.

RP
Reggie P.
Cleveland, OH
Dodge Charger
03/04/2021
Always finds out what's wrong with my vehicle with good and reasonable prices.

PK
Patricia K.
Pontiac Grand Prix
03/04/2021 Category: Service
Patricia said they are wonderful. They've always been wonderful for her.

DT
Dennis T.
Chrysler 200
02/27/2021 Category: Service
Dennis said they were good to him when he was there.

HB
Heather B.
Cleveland, OH
02/25/2021
The Best Auto Service in Cleveland
As usual, my busy life made me late to my appointment. My oil change was easily done and they checked my brakes too!
Thanks guys>>

RU
Roger & Barbara U.
Berea, OH
02/23/2021
Friendly and knowledgeable explaining what and why work should be done
Great service and prompt as I was a drive in without an appointment.

GI
Gloria I.
02/18/2021 Category: Service
Gloria said they are fair and she trusts their honesty.

01/21/2021
Quick service
I was able to set up an appointment for some pm work ( lof ) that fit in my schedule. I arrived a little early on the day of my appointment and the crew at Auto Repair got me in right away.
Thanks for the quick service. I would recommend them.

GV
Gary V.
Chevrolet Cruze
01/19/2021 Category: Service
Gary said he has always liked this business and always had a good experience, no complaints. They have taken good care of him for many years.

Chevrolet Cruze
01/15/2021
Quick service
Setting up the appointment was quick and when I arrived ( about 10 minutes early) they got my car in right away and finished in under a half hour. Excellent service.

RA
Randy A.
01/13/2021 Category: Service
Randy said they fixed his vehicle really good, all of the extra little stuff.

Steve B.