Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Larry S.
08/01/2021
Very nice people to deal with
Reasonable rates, good people, quick repairs, always done right the first time

JY
Josh Y.
07/26/2021
Friendly, knowledgeable, and excellent service.
I bring all my cars to auto repair inc. Jason and Bill are very friendly and did an amazing job!
Service Mgr from Auto Repair Inc responded on 07/26/2021

Thank you for your continued patronage!  We appreciate your business!

Chris S.
Ford Edge
07/24/2021
I've been having my cars repaired at Auto Repair Inc. ever since they opened. Top quality work at reasonable prices. Very nice people to do business with.
Marty the owner and all of his staff are always honest, friendly and helpful.
Service Mgr from Auto Repair Inc responded on 07/26/2021

It's always our pleasure to accommodate your needs!  Thank you for your patronage.

Brook Park, OH
Dodge Journey
07/23/2021
Accommodating and Affordable.
I've been bringing my vehicle here for the last 2 years. They are always a pleasure to deal with, get me in right away and do quality work at a fair price.
Service Mgr from Auto Repair Inc responded on 07/23/2021

Thank you so much!  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

EO
Eric O.
Parma, OH
Subaru Legacy
07/21/2021
Unscheduled repairs completed quickly
They did good work quickly and with out a hassle. I would recommend them to anyone needing a mechanic.
Service Mgr from Auto Repair Inc responded on 07/22/2021

Thank you for your feedback.  We appreciate your business.

JV
Jane V.
Strongsville, OH
07/21/2021
Timely and pricing
Gave me an estimate and was right on it.
Service Mgr from Auto Repair Inc responded on 07/22/2021

We are grateful for your valuable feedback!  Thank you for your business.

SD
Scott D.
Chevrolet Trax
07/14/2021
Car repair
Reasonable price great service nice people
Service Mgr from Auto Repair Inc responded on 07/14/2021

Thank you for your feedback  We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again.

EB
Ed B.
07/12/2021
Always reliable
Always count on good reliable service for a fair price.
Service Mgr from Auto Repair Inc responded on 07/13/2021

Thank you for your feedback!  We appreciate your business.

Denise D.
Parma Heights, OH
Kia Spectra
07/08/2021
Always courteous and honest.
Service Mgr from Auto Repair Inc responded on 07/09/2021

Thank you Denise!  We appreciate your business.

Bill S.
Dodge Nitro
07/07/2021
Tire Repair
As always, Professional facility, Staff as well Always cordial snd friendly. Extremely through. Quick turn around time. Easy 5 Stars !!!
Service Mgr from Auto Repair Inc responded on 07/07/2021

Our pleasure!  We appreciate your patronage.

Service Mgr from Auto Repair Inc responded on 07/07/2021

It is our pleasure!  We appreciate your patronage.

CP
Curtis P.
Cleveland, OH
Chevrolet Classic
07/07/2021
At Auto Repair the guys at the shop does a nice Jop Communicating and fix it the problem at a reasonable cost
I love this place been coming here with all my cars the Mechanic they do a great job at communicating what’s wrong with the problem I’m fixing it at a reasonable price I’ll stay on the east side and I come all the way to the Westside to auto repair just to have them look at my car Reliable mechanics and a great staff
Service Mgr from Auto Repair Inc responded on 07/07/2021

Thank you for your patronage.  We sincerely appreciate our customers!

Deborah S.
Brook Park, OH
07/01/2021
You can account on Auto Repair Inc. For being be Honest👍🏼 They make feel like Family💕
I would like to say to all the Mechanic’s that work’s at Auto Repair Inc. They will tell you if you need work or not? And what the real problem is.👍🏼 And how much $$ it will cost👍🏼
Before they do the work👍🏼 They make you feel like Family💕
Service Mgr from Auto Repair Inc responded on 07/07/2021

Thanki you for your feedback.  We appreciate your patronage and look forward to serving your automotive repair needs.

BN
Bernie N.
Cleveland, OH
06/30/2021
Great place
Great place. Very friendly and knowledgable

PN

Dave A.
Strongsville, OH
Chevrolet Traverse
06/22/2021
Friendly atmosphere, reasonable prices.
When I took my Traverse in for check engine light the tech, after testing, came to me and explain the cause and effect of this sensor. Cost and repair time. Good communication, will always go back.