Jeff K.
Parma Heights, OH
Jeep Liberty
03/22/2019
Excellent customer service
The staff are extremely helpful and respectful of your questions. They take care of you as best as they can and offer fair prices on their work. I have never had a bad experience in my 3 years of taking my vehicle in for repairs. I would definitely recommend this place for you to take your car in to be fixed. Just ask for Dan, good guy. They also offer military discounts which is very much appreciated.

Milton B.
Toyota Yaris
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Milton said he was very well satisfied with the service.

EC
Esmi C.
Broadview Heights, OH
Buick Lucerne
03/12/2019
Very caring about customers
Looks into safety and good service.

WC
William C.
03/02/2019
done right
I only have one choice when servicing my car/Marty

Azeemah B.

Anita P.
Strongsville, OH
Toyota Matrix
02/22/2019
Auto Repair, Inc. did a great job repairing my car. I brought it in for repair of damage after an auto accident and again for a new rear differential. The work was done very well and quickly. Dan clearly explained the work to me and to the insurance adjuster. They were very helpful and I highly recommend them.

ST
Shazath T.
02/20/2019
Car Muffler repair
Awesome and Trust worthy!

RU
Quick service
Great job as usual

Robert C.
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Robert said they did a good job.

RO
Rich O.
Strongsville, OH
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Rich said they did a very good job.

Bill S.
Mercury Grand Marquis
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Bill said the people at the business are always friendly and work around his schedule. Dan is easy to work with.

AG
Anita G.
02/02/2019 Category: Service
Anita said she would definitely recommend the business for service.

Bill B.
Brook Park, OH
Mazda 626
01/27/2019
ARI is my go-to place for all of my needed auto repair work now. I do a lot of my own work on my Mazda 626 and my Chevy S-10, but when I need work done by a qualified shop I don't even think about it, I call Dan.

Terry B.
Brookpark, OH
Kia Sedona
01/24/2019
Kia Sedona 2005
Great service...the vehicle was repaired and finiished the same day..Thanks again

AJ
Alyssa J.
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Alyssa's father. He said the vehicle has not been acting up hardly at all since the work. It was a very good interaction for him. He would recommend them to others.

PB
Patricia M. B.
Parma Heights, OH
01/05/2019
An Honest Auto Repair Shop
Having been referred by a friend to Auto Repair Inc, Is one of the best things that could happen to me. Being a woman, with very little knowledge of a car's noises and clangs, it was absolutely wonderful to be treated with respect. I felt confident that Angela would take good care of my requests, and that Marty and team could be trusted to figure out my car's problem--and not try to "up sell" me. Their prices were very reasonable, and the work was done in a timely manner. I feel so blessed to have a repair shop that I can go to that is honest and goes the extra mile to help me. I won't go back to the place I have gone to for years, because they always found a zillion other things to repair, leaving me with hundreds of dollars due. Not so with Auto Repair, Inc. They only do what is needed. They were friendly and dedicated to helping me. They treated me like family. They are the BEST!

Scott H.
Solon, OH
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Scott said he received good service. The staff was quick and efficient.

Dave C.
Toyota Camry Solara
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Dave said that the place was quick, reasonable and honest.

Tim S.
Saturn Aura
12/30/2018
Helpful and quick
Dan and the guys always make you feel at home. Works gets done quickly for a fair price.

CE
Christian E.
Cleveland, OH
Chrysler Sebring
12/19/2018
Fast n Friendly..call backs need work
Would be nice if they were open on Saturdays.

They are fast and accurate with the repairs.

They do need to work on calling customers back with a quote. This is the second time I had to call them to ask and find they repaired my car before giving me a quote.

Prices are fair. They do know what they are doing.

All in all I trust them.