PB
Patricia M. B.
Parma Heights, OH
01/05/2019
An Honest Auto Repair Shop
Having been referred by a friend to Auto Repair Inc, Is one of the best things that could happen to me. Being a woman, with very little knowledge of a car's noises and clangs, it was absolutely wonderful to be treated with respect. I felt confident that Angela would take good care of my requests, and that Marty and team could be trusted to figure out my car's problem--and not try to "up sell" me. Their prices were very reasonable, and the work was done in a timely manner. I feel so blessed to have a repair shop that I can go to that is honest and goes the extra mile to help me. I won't go back to the place I have gone to for years, because they always found a zillion other things to repair, leaving me with hundreds of dollars due. Not so with Auto Repair, Inc. They only do what is needed. They were friendly and dedicated to helping me. They treated me like family. They are the BEST!

Scott H.
Solon, OH
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Scott said he received good service. The staff was quick and efficient.

Dave C.
Ohio
Toyota Camry Solara
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Dave said that the place was quick, reasonable and honest.

Tim S.
Saturn Aura
12/30/2018
Helpful and quick
Dan and the guys always make you feel at home. Works gets done quickly for a fair price.

CE
Christian E.
Cleveland, OH
Chrysler Sebring
12/19/2018
Fast n Friendly..call backs need work
Would be nice if they were open on Saturdays.

They are fast and accurate with the repairs.

They do need to work on calling customers back with a quote. This is the second time I had to call them to ask and find they repaired my car before giving me a quote.

Prices are fair. They do know what they are doing.

All in all I trust them.

FD
Frank D.
Parma, OH
GMC Envoy
12/18/2018 Category: Service
Frank said the staff was honest, polite, and provided good quality service.

Michael W.
Dodge Caliber
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Michael said that the place was nice.

Mark B.
Strongsville, OH
Lincoln Continental
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Mark said that the place was quick, reasonable and got his vehicle all fixed.

11/30/2018
satisfied customer
over the phone or in the shop, I always receive prompt and accurate attention; I've been a customer for many years and I know I can count on Auto Repair.

RL
Ralph L.
Brook Park, OH
Chevrolet Cavalier
11/22/2018
Fast Service - Fair Price
Our vehicle was towed in expecting a major repair. They kept us informed and determined problem was much simpler than anticipated. Communication excellent.

GZ
Gayle Z.
Berea, OH
Chevrolet Cruze
11/20/2018
gayle zupancic
I was very happy with the service I received when I had my car winterized. Dan was well organized, efficient, and pleasant. My car was taken in at the scheduled time and was ready in 30 minutes. I never finished reading my magazine!!!

WS
William S.
Parma, OH
Mercury Grand Marquis
11/17/2018
Sorry, I don't know what "Title" you are talking about. You can call me sir, or Mr. or any title you want.
People were friendly and made an effort to meet my time constraints.

Euclid, OH
11/12/2018
They've earned my business & recommendation~
I've always taken my Audi to the same mechanic - my last move placed him a bit too far away from me - after being disappointed with a few small issues repaired locally - my hunt for another mechanic that I could trust led me to Auto Repair (Marty's) .. Dan has been wonderful - honest about the issues and the work completed timely and properly - I've already returned once and will return for any additional repairs

11/12/2018
Professional, trustworthy, knowledgeable!

James K.
Brook Park, OH
Chevrolet Silverado SS
11/08/2018 Category: Service
James said they got his vehicle done fast so he could get back on the road.

BG
Bill G.
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Bill said he would recommend the business for service.

Steven S.
Ohio
Chevrolet Chevy Express
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Steven said the business caused a few issues. They also could have been careful about leaving grease on or in his vehicle.

CK
Chris K.
Columbia Station, OH
Toyota Echo
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Chris said the service at this business was great. The staff were very nice and very considerate.

Ramona M.
Cleveland, OH
10/20/2018
Oil leak resolved
I have always been more then satisfied with the excellent service I receive every time I need repairs.

Dan provided the necessary information and clearly explained the work and labor required to get the job done in a fair and honest way.

I am confident in the qualified staff and appreciate their recommendations to keep my vehicle in tip
top condition.

CK
Cody K.
Berea, OH
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Cody said the employees were very nice. They treated him well.