Sarah H.
Nissan Rogue
03/23/2020 Category: Service
Sarah said she loves Dan and the services that he provides here.

PK
Patricia K.
Pontiac Grand Prix
03/20/2020 Category: Service
Patricia said that the place was a great company with great people.

PH
Pete H.
Fairview, PA
03/11/2020 Category: Service
Pete said they replaced a transmission for him 6 month ago and replaced it again under warranty. They were very professional and went the extra mile to assist him.

CL
Christopher L.
Mitsubishi Lancer
02/17/2020 Category: Service
Christopher said this business was quick and to the point. Their service was super fast, they towed his vehicle that day and it was ready the next day. He could have had it sooner, because they called him at 9:00 am, but he didn't notice the call and call them back until 11:00 am or 12:00 pm. Once he called them they had it done by 3:00 pm

DA
Dave A.
Strongsville, OH
Jeep Patriot
02/12/2020
Honesty, fair prices.
I went in to do basic work like oil change and tire rotation. What I received was "the tech found two tire lug nuts needed replaced (swelling), under neather plastic guard/cover was loose, inspected tie rods, and breaks" Charged me nothing. For me and safety it's the little things that add up.

Dodge Journey
02/11/2020
Going the extra mile
My vehicle was facing an $800 dollar repair at the local dealership, Auto Repairs' estimate was substantially lower and they also felt there might be a simpler solution. That simple solution was the answer, and I got out with a fully repaired automobile for $52.

Thank you for your efforts.

FN
Fig N.
Jeep Commander
02/05/2020 Category: Service
Fig said Marty is a good guy and the service was wonderful..

HB
Heather B.
Cleveland, OH
01/31/2020
Pleasant service writer and honest service techs
I always go to Auto Repair Inc. because they have courteous staff members and honest answers to my questions about my car.

KV
Kevin V.
Parma Heights, OH
Kia Rio
01/30/2020
Great job
The car drives again like when I first bought it brand new. The work performed on the front end is incredible. I never thought it would drive like it does ever again. Great job!

RU
Roger & Barbara U.
Berea, OH
Hyundai Tucson
01/30/2020
Good quality work done in a timely manner. Checked my vehicle and advised on any additional service
See above

James A.
Trenton, MI
01/29/2020
Great customer service in adverse conditions
I got a flat tire on the Ohio Turnpike I-80 Westbound this morning and wasn't physically capable of changing it myself, due to a knee injury. The tow driver (Matt Madunicky) identified my location via; GPS and determined that he couldn't get to me with his truck. Rather than refuse the job, he kept in contact with me via; cell phone with assurance that he would figure something out. He opted to park his truck on an overpass, over a 100 yards away and then literally ran down the embankment and down along the side of a ravine (Carrying a long breaker bar and tire iron) to my aid. It was cold, windy and snow flurry's, but Matt was determined to get me off the shoulder of the hi-way ASAP. This guy went above and beyond, which speaks to his character and suggests to me that Red Carpet Towing must have exceptional customer service standards. Matt's efforts were much appreciated...

KD
Kathy D.
Parma, Oh
Hyundai Santa Fe
01/29/2020
They are so honest
Great place and they will work with you

RP
Reggie P.
Cleveland, OH
Dodge Charger
01/21/2020
Was able to diagnose and do repair on vehicle and make repair in a day and had paperwork ready for bmv for my new plates!

Cathy M.
01/19/2020
Very friendly, honest, & accommodating
I needed desperately to get my car in as the oil light came on and it sounded like metal on metal...yet the service due light never came o( that's when we take it in). It's the only car we have, and have dr. appts daily, so needed checked and oil changed that day. Though they were very busy, Dan was willing to squeeze me in. This meant a TON to us🙂. I've been going there for years, and will continue to do so for years to come.

PW
Paul W.
01/14/2020 Category: Service
Paul said the business provided good service.