Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Latest Review about 1 month ago

Jess F.
05/15/2019
I have no idea how to choose tires. I called for help, they gave me 3 options and explained which would be the best after asking me a few qualifying questions. They didn’t try sell me more things. I felt really comfortable working with them. I would definitely recommend them to friends & family. I will be back.

S W.
03/10/2018
Best Mechanics In Town
Customer service is #1 priority at Auto Select in Neenah. They treat customers like family and bend over backward to ensure excellent service. Terry has gone so far out of his way to make sure I leave impressed each and every time, there are no words.

I would highly recommend you give Auto Select a shot, you won't be disappointed!

KC
Katie C.
02/24/2018
Auto select has the most knowledgeable employees!!!
I went over a curb when i hit a patch of black ice. I am a single mother with 3 children and i need my van especially to be able to work and transport my children. I spoke with Terry and he was very knowledgeable and extremely helpful in assisting me get my van back on the road in less than 24 hours!!! Terry did everything possible to help me get the correct parts for a reasonable price. Other places were going to charge me $100's $ more for parts I never needed!! I have been going to Auto Select since they opened and will never go anywhere else!! Thank u Auto Select and thank u Terry for helping me out!!

Chuck B.
02/13/2018
To Terry and Jack
Hi this is Chuck Burr from town of Menasha
I went to Auto Select in Neenah to check out tires for my
2004 Chevy Silverado 4X4 And talk to Jack and Terry and bought 4 brand new tires for my truck and then Terry had asked if there was any thing Else they could help out with and i said yes to a oil change and rear diff gear lube change on my truck they were very nice to work with and very help full to me i will go back again for work on my truck
Again thank you Jerry and Jack

Jim W.
02/08/2018
Nothing But Great Service
Hi Jim Willison here. I would recommend AutoSelect in Neenah to anyone that has a car or truck. Terry and Jack are very friendly as well as professional. I have personally been treated excellent and will be a customer for years to come. Hard to find an honest repair shop so now that I have I won’t be going anywhere else!

Jennifer H.
01/20/2018
Consistently great service at an affordable price
Auto Select has become the only place I want to take my car's to get fixed. Not only are they Dependable, trustworthy, and reliable, I always know that they will tell me the truth about what needs to be done or what can wait if I have to hold off on anyting. They value the vehicles in my family just like I value my children driving the vehicles . I couldn't recommend a friendlier more reliable group of guys.

GF
GRANT F.
Cadillac CTS
08/24/2017
The absolute best
If you're in a bind, need any work done and done right there's no better place than auto select hands down.

Deb W.
Nissan Rogue
08/08/2017 Category: Service
Deb said the price was good, they have the longest warranty and the service is also quick.

Jeff B.
07/21/2017 Category: Service
Jeff said this business made sure they got all the work done right and gave him better discounts and the top prices.

Jack W.
Ford Thunderbird
07/19/2017 Category: Service
Jack said this business is at a good location for him, and he trusts them.

Tom S.
07/18/2017 Category: Service
Tom said this business was pretty good.

SL
Steve L.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
07/18/2017 Category: Service
Steve said he would recommend this business for service.

KR
Kendal R.
07/18/2017 Category: Service
Kendal said the staff were professional and they did a nice job. They got his vehicle turned around quickly and he will be back.

LZ
Lily Z.
Jeep Compass
07/18/2017 Category: Service
Lily said they were very polite, fast and accommodating.

AL
Amanda L.
07/10/2017 Category: Service
Amanda said they got back to her in a timely manner. The technicians explained everything. She received the quote and it is a little too expensive for her. If she was financially able, she would have let them do it.

CK
CHRIS K.
07/04/2017
Auto repair
Understandable explanations; no indication I am being taken advantage of and sold more than I need in repairs.

KP
Keith P.
06/30/2017 Category: Service
Keith said the service was good and quick. He was in and out.

MARGARET M.

Todd F.
Whitelaw, WI
BMW 535xi
06/20/2017 Category: Service
Todd said this business treated him well. They provided excellent customer service.

Janice S.
Buick LeSabre
06/16/2017 Category: Service
Janice said she likes the fact they are quick. The young man who helped her was very nice.