LT
LOIS T.
Chrysler 200
10/22/2018
Great mechanics.
Great place to go to have work done on cars. Scott and his team are awesome. They listen to my concerns and make the best recommendation to fix tdd he problems I'm having with my car. I wouldn't trust anyone else with my car. Thank you scott and team.

Randall B.
Buick Regal
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Randall said the business did a good job but they did not notify him when they finished. He said he was told two different times when the vehicle would be ready, and it was not.

RA
ROBERT A.
10/19/2018
Helpe
Yes, help is what I needed. I am in Wichita for vacation. The ol 2008 Dodge Caravan has over 100,000 miles. I stopped in to ask Scott a few questions concerning a whinnying noise I thought might be from the transmission. Scott looked under the hood and discovered the power steering was low on fluid. After refilling I left only to return due to my battery light coming on. They said I needed a new alternater and replaced it.

Ray R.
El Dorado, KS
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Ray said that he has already recommended this business for service.

RA
Rudy A.
Humble, TX
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Rudy said the staff at this business do good work.

KR
Kathy R.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Kathy said they did a very good job.

Devin L.
Chevrolet Blazer
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Devin said that the place treated him right and did well.

Shelly S.
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Shelly said that the place has been good to her.

Chelse M.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Chelse said she had to take her vehicle back multiple times to correct issues.

MK
Matt K.
Chevrolet HHR
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Matt said this business was friendly and willing to help him out.

HR
HOLLY R.
Mazda Tribute
09/19/2018
Efficient Service
As usual we are very impressed with the service received.

GW
Gary W.
09/15/2018
easy to do business with
I do wish they had a shuttle service to & from home for those of us that need it. Other than that I feel they did a good job on my vehicle. they were recommended to me & I would recommend them to others.

AW
Adam W.
Derby, KS
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Adam said that he would recommend this business for service.

BA
Brady A.
Haysville, KS
GMC Acadia
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Brady said they did a very good job.

DT
Dan T.
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Dan said the business did well, got his vehicle fixed and it is awesome. He said Scott is a very good manager.

NS
Nancy S.
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Nancy said they did a good job..

AA
Amanda A.
Maize, KS
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Amanda said that the place was quick and fixed both of her issues.

LF
LANCE F.
09/06/2018
Told me the time to be there, and they got my vehicle in and out for an oil change with very little wait.
I called and asked if they had any time to get my Malibu in for an oil change and service while I waited. I was given a time to bring it in. When I arrived, they were prepared for the vehicle, got it in, and had me out the door in less than an hour. What great service.

It was great not having to leave the car there and find a ride back to my office. It was also nice that I didn't have to wait too long at all for them to get the work done. They told me everything looked good with the vehicle and they didn't try to upsell me on anything, like many shops try to do.

As usual, they delivered!

GS
Greg S.
09/05/2018 Category: Service
Greg said the technicians did a fine job.

BR
Bryan R.
Newton, KS
08/29/2018
Always do a great job
Hands down the best repair shop I have ever been to. They have taken care of our vehicles for years. We have had a couple of major repairs due to the age of our vehicles and they did great work and they guarantee it. I recommend them to everyone.