SF
STEVE F.
Mount Hope, KS
Saturn L200
02/07/2019
High Grossing customers won’t get repeat bus.
No signs in your office state your minimum diagnostic fee. So refused to pay it. Also I was quoted $500 for a repair that took less than $90 for the part and 5 min to replace in the auto zone parking lot. Whatever happened to good ole customer service?
Steve S. from Auto Smart responded on 02/07/2019

STEVE IM SORRY THE DIAGNOSTIC CHARGE WASNT EXPLAINED TO YOU, HOWEVER ROBERT DID NOT CHARGE YOU. WE HAVE INVESTED ALOT OF MONEY IN EQUIPMENT AND TRAINING TO BE ACCURATE WITH THE DIAGNOSTIC. WE DO CHARGE FOR THAT. HOWEVER THE CUSTOMER SERVICE COMMENT I DONT UNDERSTAND AS MY EMPLOYEE DECIDED HE WOULDNT CHARGE YOU AS HE HADNT EXPLAINED THE CHARGE AS HE WAS TRYING TO GET YOU IN ON A WALK IN BASIS WHILE YOU WAITED ON THE CAR. I CAN SAY I DO NOT BUY PARTS FROM AUTOZONE AS THEY ARE MADE IN CHINA AND AUTOZONE IS THE WALMART OF AUTO PARTS, STEVE WE BUY FROM OUR LOCAL VENDERS AND THEY CANT AFFORD TO BUY PARTS THAT ARE SO CHEAPLY MADE BECAUSE THE LOCAL REPAIR SHOPS WILL STOP BUYING FROM THEM, YOUR EST FOR THE REPAIR WAS 332.00 THE DIAG NOSTIC WAS 129 WHICH WOULD HAVE COULD HAVE BEEN WAIVED IF YOU CHOSE TO REPAIR THE CAR THAT DAY. THE A/C DELCO MODULE IS 220.00 AND IS A GOOD OEM QUILITY PART THE LABOR TO INSTALL AND RESETT ALL CODES AND RESET THE MEMORY SO THE VEHICLE WILL RUN AT ITS BEST IS 125.00 I HAVE ALWAYS TAKEN GOOD CARE OF YOUR CARS. WE DO CARE ABOUT YOU OPION BUT I CANT BRING MYSELF NOT TO SUPPORT LOCAL BUSSINESS AND I WONT BUY CHEAP CHINA PARTS. I WILL TAKE CARE OF MY CUSTOMERS AND ALWAY TREAT THEM RESPECT. I AM GLAD WE DID A PROPER DIAG AND YOU WHERE ABLE TO REAPIR YOUR CAR IN THE PARKING LOT OF AUTOZONE. MY EMPLOYEES WHO LOOKED AT YOUR CAR WAS PAID FOR HIS SERVICES AS I DONT EXPECT ANYONE TO WORK FOR FREE. I HOPE WE CAN DO WORK FOR YOU IN THE FUTURE.

Chelse M.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Chelse said she had to take her vehicle back multiple times to correct issues.

LJ
LEON J.
Chrysler Concorde
08/06/2016
2nd visit
I had to take my car back for a 2nd time for a problem I felt should have been fixed properly the first visit. Same problem....another charge. I was not satisfied.

DAN C.
05/21/2014
APPARENTLY DO NOT WANT MY BUISNESS
TOOK OUR SONS 91 CUTLASS SUPREME IN BECAUSE IT WAS DYING ON US , SCOTT HAD IT CHECKED , THEY DIAGNOSED AS AN EGR VALVE. THEY REPAIRED AND SCOTT SAID IT WAS STILL MISSING A LITTLE , BUT WAS NOT DYING ANYMORE.
WE PICKED IT UP AND WITHIN 2 DAYS IT WAS DYING AGAIN. I CALLED AFTER THE WEEKEND AND SCOTT WAS OUT FOR THE NEXT 2 DAYS , BUT THE GENTLEMAN THAT ANSWERED THE PHONE WAS VERY RUDE AND ARROGANT. I TOLD HIM WE NEEDED IT LOOKED AT AGAIN BECAUSE IT WAS DOING THE SAME THING WE BROUGHT IT IN FOR. HE SAID WE COULD DROP IT OFF, I ASK HIM WHEN HE COULD POSSIBLY LOOK AT IT . AND HIS EXACT WORDS WERE " I WILL GET TO IT WHEN I GET TO IT " WE HAVE BEEN DOING BUISNESS THERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT APPARENTLY THEY DO NOT WANT OUR BUSINESS ANYMORE. BY THE WAY I ALSO TRIED TO SET UP AN APPOINTMENT THROUGH THEIR WEBSITE AND NEVER RECEIVED A CALL OR E-MAIL BACK
Scott B. from Auto Smart responded on 05/27/2014

TRIED CONTACTING MR CURLEY TODAY 05/27/2014 WASNT ABLE TO GET AHOLD OF HIM.

Scott B. from Auto Smart responded on 05/28/2014

DAN CONTACTED ME TODAY WE HAVE SCHEDULED TO LOOK AT HIS CAR ON THURS AT 11AM TO SEE IF WE CAN RESOLVE THIS PROBLEM.

Colin H.
11/16/2013 Category: Service
Colin said this business broke the latch on his hood that holds it up. He has not contact them about this yet but will use them again in the future.

RICHARD B.
Peck, KS
11/20/2012
Positive Impression
I returned again to have the engine/tranny placement checked, against the factory procedure. (I chose to fix the window issue myself, even after they offered to fix it). Scott worked on the placement, said he moved it over ~4mm (I measured the placement to be about 10 mm off). My thanks to the business. I certainly will give them an opportunity to compete for my business in the future.

11/20/2012
Third Time Not Charm
Had tranny replaced after having engine repalced a while back (and then again under warranty due to a faulty engine). Got vehicle back this time with too much fluid in the tranny, the shift linkage was not correct which caused the ignition lock and shift lever to jam and the PRNDL was off, the engine/tranny mount positions are not correct, a coolant leak at the heater core hose connection, and the drivers side window was down about 2 inches due to the window regulator tape had broken (nobody said anything). I fixed the coolant leak, window tape, made the shift linkage work, had them suck out the excess fluid, but couldn't get them to position the engine/tranny correctly. I had the factory procedure in hand which detailed how to do it but was told there was no adjustment. WHAT??? This time, I have mixed feelings about their service. I had been thoroughly pleased with the previous work but don't know why there was such a hassle this time. Maybe the mechanic was just having a bad day.
Scott B. from Auto Smart responded on 11/21/2012
I SPOKE WITH MR BISHOP ON 11/21/2012 ABOUT HIS CONCERN AN SET A APPT. FOR 12/1/2012 WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING MR BISHOP TO TAKE CARE OF HIS CONCERN.
Scott B. from Auto Smart responded on 12/01/2012
RICHARD THANKS FOR GIVING US THE CHANCE TO CHECK THE DRIVESHAFT MEASURMENTS TODAY. SCOTT THE OWNER WAS THERE TO HELP YOU AND WE HOPE HE TOOK CARE OF ALL YOUR CONCERNS. AGIAN THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSSINESS.

NF
Nicole F.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
07/07/2012 Category: Service
Nicole said she brought her vehicle to this business for service on the air conditioning. They fixed what they said they would fix but failed to check the air conditioning system for leaks beforehand. The air conditioning is leaking and she is out $175. This business told her they were sorry but did not offer to fix the problem. She will not be using this business for services again or recommending them due to this experience.
Scott B. from Auto Smart responded on 07/09/2012
SARA HAS FAILED TO MENTION A FEW IMPORTANT FACTS. HER BOYFREIND IS THE ONE WHO ASKED US TO INSTALL A DRIER ON HER A/C AND WE INFORMED HIM THAT THE COMPRESSOR HAD A VERY SLOW LEAK THAT WE SHOWED HIM. A FEW DAYS AFTER THE DRIER WAS REPLACED THE COMPRESSOR STARTED LEAKING FREON. WE GAVE HER A ESTIMATE ON REPLACING THE COMPRESSOR AND SHE DECLINED THE REPAIR.

DONNA M.
Pontiac Grand Am
03/26/2012
alignment
I will have to return my car for the alignment to be corrected. Also the check tire pressure light came on immediately after you finished and my tires do not need to be aired up.