DAVID R.
01/13/2018
Repwated problems.
I've taken my car in three times for the same problem. My TPMS has been worked on three times already. And three times its gone out. The light is back on now but I won't be bringing it in for a fourth times. I'll take it somewhere else.

BE
Bryan E.
Chevrolet Venture
01/05/2018 Category: Service
Bryan said he felt the staff was very rude.

DAVID R.
12/15/2017
Not pleased.
I shouldn't have to had paid twice to have the same thing done that should have been done in the first place. I won't be coming back to you shop again.

ANN S.
06/25/2016
Usually great service but not at my recent service
Usually I have a good service experience here but recently, a different oil type than I had requested was put in, there wasn't a next oil change sticker on the window, and my oil percentage wasn't reset. The thing that bothered me the most was that I asked for a certain group type of oil put in when I made the appointment on the phone and when I dropped my car off, and a different type was put in.

Jj C.
Chevrolet Camaro
05/15/2016 Category: Service
J.J. said he has used this business for all kinds of repairs on different vehicles over the years and this last repair they did for him was terrible. They were supposed to fix the howling and vibration coming from the rear end of his vehicle. Originally the repairs were going to cost $200 but he ended up paying $1,000 for repairs that didn't even fix his vehicle. He called them the day after he got his vehicle back to tell them nothing was fixed and they told him to bring it back in to have them look at it but he cannot afford anymore after what he just paid. He is thinking about going to see them in person to see if they can work something out and if they don't, he will be very disappointed.

NS
Nathan S.
Andover, KS
08/14/2015
Horrible!!
Took my truck here for a bad fuel pump. That replaced it and it lasted about 8 months. They would not warranty the part I later found out was used, and put a new pump on again for another $800. This one lasted about 3 months before I was again stranded. This time they put on another fuel pump for free....this one lasted about 2 weeks....I took it somewhere else and a guy whom actually knew what he was doing told me they were not replacing a wiring harness / module causing the pump to short out. Don't seem to know what they are doing.
Scott from Auto Smart responded on 08/14/2015

NATHAN,

WE ARE SORRY YOU HAD A BAD EXPERIENCE WITH AUTO SMART. WE ARE CURIOUS AS TO WHY YOUR OTHER SHOP WOULD REPLACE THE FUEL PUMP IF ONLY THE WIRING HARNESS WAS THE CURRENT CAUSE OF THE TRUCK NOT RUNNING, THE HARNESS WAS CHECKED EVERYTIME WE REPLACED YOUR FUEL PUMP. ALSO, WE LIKE TO WORK OFF OF  FACTS. THE FIRST TIME YOUR TRUCK WAS IN OUR SHOP WAS 11/13/10 AND YOU RETURNED ON 04/09/12 NOT THE EIGHT MONTHS AS YOU'VE LISTED. IT WAS OVER THE MANUFACTURERS TWELVE MONTH WARRANTY; AND WHEN THE PART FAILED ON 09/18/12 WE DID IN FACT REPLACE AT NO COST TO YOU. WE CAN UNDERSTAND YOUR FRUSTRATION WITH THIS PROBLEM AND WE ARE NOT PERFECT EITHER; AND WE COULD HAVE MISSED YOUR PROBLEM. WE DO HOWEVER WONDER HOW YOUR TRUCK COULD GO ANOTHER TWO WEEKS IF THE WIRING HARNESS WAS BAD OR SHORTING OUT? I DO KNOW WE WOULD HAVE LOOKED AT YOUR TRUCK FOR FREE IF YOU WOULD HAVE CONTACTED US WITH YOUR ISSUE. AGAIN WE ARE SORRY FOR THE BAD EXPERIENCE YOU HAD WITH US. CONTACT US IF WE CAN HELP IN THIS MATTER ANY FURTHER.

SCOTT

RF
RHONDA F.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
05/27/2015
5 star - always pleased
Thank you for you and your staff always going above and beyond the call of duty, through integrity and truly appreciating your clientele! Faithfully your customer, Rhonda Fry
Scott from Auto Smart responded on 05/29/2015

THANKS FOR THE 5 STAR REVIEW. NOT SURE AS TO WHY IT HAS SHOWN UP AS 1 STAR.

Darryl B.
Chevrolet Pickup
11/13/2014 Category: Service
Darryl said they were a little expensive and he will not be going back to the business because of this. He had work done there before, but they have never surprised him like they did this time around with the bill. He will not be recommending them because of what has already been shared.

MY
MARK Y.
11/26/2012
Engine light came back on right away
My daughter, who lives in KC, was in Wichita for Thanksgiving. Her engine light came on late Saturday afternoon and we took the car to Auto Smart to see why it was on. Frank said some kind of filter sensor was starting to go out and the air filter was dirty. My daughter decided to have the work done so she wouldn't have any trouble on her drive home Sunday. As soon as she started driving home she said the engine light came back on. She won't be back in Wichita anytime soon, so she can't just take the car back to have Auto Smart look at it again.
Scott B. from Auto Smart responded on 12/03/2012
I TALKED WITH MARK AND HIS DAUGHTER THEY ARE TAKING THE CAR TO A AUTO REPAIR SHOP IN K.C. TO CHECK IT WILL FOLLOW UP WITH WHAT IS GOING ON

NC
NANCY C.
Ford Expedition
08/12/2012
Problem Solved
Auto Smart went the distance and than some finally discovering the new tires were faulty. They replaced them with new ones and everything is perfect. Big thank you to Scott and the team at Auto Smart for doing their very best to solve the problem.

08/12/2012
First Disapointment
Bought new tires, shocks, and brakes. Noticed that there still was a vibration/shimmy that was very noticeable at 65 and above. returned to have it checked out and was told that a weight had come off and that they re balanced the tires and that it was fixed. drove it to Benton this morning on real smooth highway and i still have the same problem. This is the first time I have been unhappy with their work.
Scott B. from Auto Smart responded on 08/17/2012
Mike I hope we were able to fix that shimmy with the new tires we installed we have sent the old tires into the manufactor for them to explain why they wouldn't balance correctly. sorry about the problem and we hope you enjoy those new tires we installed for you.

SF
STEVE F.
Nissan Frontier
07/04/2012
A/C
It's blowing hot air now? I don't understand, it's never done that!!!
The reason I took it in, is it wasn't getting cool enough & now it's hot air??? I'll have to bring it back some time this week.
Scott B. from Auto Smart responded on 07/09/2012
Steve, sorry about the a/c not working .. but more importantly thanks for bringing it back in so we could look at it again. we hope it is working better since we clean all the debris from the condensor and radiator. THANK YOU
Scott B. from Auto Smart responded on 08/30/2012
hey steve can you rescore us please.

SF
Sara F.
02/02/2012 Category: Service
Sara said her service person was really rude to her and she probably won't go back.