SHIVENDER S.
Volkswagen Tiguan
12/05/2019
Great job as always
I have been coming to Saul for last 13 years for auto tint, dash cams and other small auto jobs, and he always offer a good price and quick turnaround.

TD
TYSON D.
Jeep Cherokee
11/26/2019
Great work, awesome prices!
Had my windshield replaced. Workmanship was perfect!

JOSE C.
Chevrolet Avalanche
11/01/2019
As always great Service and treated with respect. Thanks again Saul.

DIANA C.
Ford Expedition
10/29/2019
Very professional and responsible
All workers very attentive when they see a customer. Quick service and never pressured to get a service you can’t afford. You are given options. Treated with respect.

TJ
TED J.
Lexus GS 350
10/28/2019
Brake service
As always Auto Spot is reliable, affordable, and has great customer service. Thank you for your hard work, and keeping my family and I safe.

DAVID C.
10/24/2019
My Go To Now...
Sal’s worked on both my vehicles- 15 Forrester and 16 Yukon. I’m pretty comfortable not even asking how much. It’s done right and pricing is more than fair. Glad to have my car guy...

Nissan Frontier 4WD
10/21/2019
Trustworthy
Sauk is Hands-down the most honest and trustworthy auto shop owner that I have ever known. His reasonable prices and quality car repairs are incomparable..No point in going anywhere else.

10/12/2019
Window tint
I was referred to auto spot from a friend for auto tint, I had been reading reviews from other places and this place had the most and all good! Saul was very friendly and honest. Said my car would be ready in 2 hours and I literally got the call on the dot.. 2 hours later. Saul also helped me out with changing the batteries on my key fobs. Love my tint! Would definitely recommend auto shop.

FB

Great service.

GMC Yukon XL
10/01/2019
Fast Service
Sal the owner is always helpful and mindful of budgets. He helps you out any way he can.

LP
LANA P.
Kia Optima
09/27/2019
repairs
great repair work
great customer service
will continue getting my car fixed here

BA
BILL A.
09/24/2019
Great Job
Saul and his crew were awesome as usual! Saul figured out the problem, and gave me a quote in about 3 minutes. They fixed the window regulator in about 30 minutes once they received the part. Again, great job Auto Stop!!

MIKE R.
09/13/2019
Saul- Auto Spot
Been taking all of my cars to Saul at Auto Spot for many years. Trustworthy, always accommodating and efficient in all repairs. Highly recommend to all for any of your automotive needs.

RICK B.
08/29/2019
Honest and courteous service
I've taken my truck to Auto Spot several times and I've never been disappointed with the outcome and their service.

TH
TODD H.
08/23/2019
The Auto Spot
Staff is very knowledgeable, excellent customer service whenever I go there. These guys are solid...!!!!

Chevrolet Cruze Limited
08/23/2019
Fast friendly
Saul and his group are knowledgeable and honest. Do a great job
Trlible

JACK S.
Nissan Sentra
08/16/2019
Good People and good service!!

FS
FRANCISCU S.
INFINITI Q50
08/13/2019
I had the windshield in my Infiniti changed and Sal's service was great. The price was just perfect. I highly recommend Auto Spot.

TG
TOMAS G.
08/11/2019
Window tinting
What a great and professional. business, Sal was awesome he made took a appointment over the phone for a Saturday, He had my daughters car in and out in 2.5 hours. A very professional job. Taking my truck there the fallowing Saturday