Cadillac ATS
06/14/2019
Good service and explanation about what was being done.
no comment

KR
KERI R.
Scion xA
06/12/2019
Fantastic Service
Just moved here and recommended by new friends. Very professional and wonderful friendly employees!

AO
ARTHUR O.
06/07/2019
Very impressed with your business.
Very professional in all aspects from original telephone appointment to the final delivery.

JOE S.
06/05/2019
Friendly and reasonable repaired my
Repaired my a/c on my van. Actually checked out and found feon low. Replaced and put a die in. So far working great. Did not try to replace parts without doing minimum first.

RL
ROBERT L.
Lexus ES 300
05/31/2019
Prompt on time at reasonable prices
Auto Tech took care of problems on my elderly relatives vehicle. They delivered as promised on time and at a reasonable price. Unusually good service not always seen today at other service centers. They are much appreciated and highly recommended

RICHARD C.
Bunnell, FL
Ford Five Hundred
05/31/2019
Honest and reliable
Always upfront with things. Good quality work!!!!

YV
YANN V.
Bunnell, FL
05/30/2019
They offer great service @ a reasonable price. Paul treats his customers with 5 stars. Never had to bring in my vehicle twice for the same issue. Repaired right the first visit. Thx Paul. I Miss Jay 😥

SG
STEVE G.
Hyundai Santa Fe
05/30/2019
Doesn't Get Any Better Than Here
Auto Tech installed a new battery and my car was out the door within 2 hours of my original call with a dead battery. Here is a well-run, efficient, and friendly shop. The battery choice was a change for the better, and the price was as reasonable as you will find. We are fortunate to have this business nearby!

WS
WILLIAM S.
Flagler Beach, FL
05/29/2019
fixed my problem
Found and fixed my problem when 2 others could not. Were fast and fairly inexpensive compared to other local shops

MARK S.
05/24/2019
The honesty and professionalism
I have considered autotech my neighborhood garage for 12 years now thank you for treating me like a good friend.

EB
ED B.
05/22/2019
Honesty
Was treated with fairness and honesty

EK
EDWARD K.
Nissan Xterra
05/22/2019
Friendly, honest, affordable!
Went in expecting to spend more on my car. They looked it over let me know everything found and needed. When they came back with the quote I was ecstatic. Very reasonable, affordable and honest! Will be taking my car here again when needed. It is running great and smoothly.

Jamestown, NY
05/21/2019
5 STAAR review
Quick and easy in and out. Friendly service and on time no extra wait!

STAN H.
Toyota Venza
05/20/2019
Emergency oil change
I failed to keep up with my mileage and noticed over the weekend that I was due to change. With a trip to New Orleans scheduled Tuesday I showed up Monday morning at Auto Tech and Paul was not only able to work me in but he got me out in less than an hour. They always do a great job but they handled my crisis too..
Thanks

Ormond Beach, FL
Dodge Durango
05/17/2019
We alway get great service at AutoTech. Prices are fair and service is always timely.

BG

SHARON T.
Ormond Beach, FL
05/16/2019
Always do a great job!
Auto tech does an excellent job for me which is why I recommend them always

Matt M.
Flagler Beach, FL
Chrysler PT Cruiser
05/10/2019 Category: Service
Matt said the service was good. Paul was knowledgeable. The service price was out of control.

Jon P.
Chevrolet Cruze
05/08/2019 Category: Service
Jon said the staff are always great. They are good people. They do quick work for fair prices. The work is good and he would not go any place else.

JOHN G.
Saturn VUE
04/29/2019
Great as Always
I've become a true believer in Auto Tech over the last few years. I've been there multiple times with different vehicles, and every visit results in excellent service at very competitive prices. No "gotcha" fees or anything like that. And they will go the proverbial extra mile to accommodate.