Brian S.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Brian said it was quick, easy, and the price was low.

Richard M.
Ford F-250 Super Duty
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Richard said everyone at the business was friendly and helpful.

AD
Aviana D.
Chevrolet Blazer
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Aviana said the service was fast and efficient.

REGINALD H.
12/10/2018
Know their business.
Always provides professional, prompt, courteous, and reasonable cost service. Have recommended many times.

Jacob H.
Chevrolet El Camino
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Jacob said he dropped his vehicle off at 8am and did not receive a call until 3pm when the servicing was done.

JERRY K.
12/02/2018
Quick turnaround
Needed tire patch. They did the job quickly!!!

BILL S.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
12/02/2018
They are honest about what's need to be done and are very polite and professional
I had My GtTurbo 2006 PT Cruiser in for my usual tune up and check,they told me I would need to change the 4 motor mounts,they gave me estimate and had it done couple weeks later, they run in some hang up, cause it's a tight car but they did it and kept apologizing and they show us the part and what was the problem .Even it took them almost double of time required, they stick to the price of the estimate they gave us. I'm very please with the result, made a big change, my car doesn't vibrate anymore on hidle😍They have been taking care of my car since I got it in 2012 .

GB
GENE B.
11/29/2018
Expertise & Overall Mechanical Knowledge
Bringing my vehicle for service to AutoTech provides me with peach of mind. I am secure in AutoTech's automotive
expertise and knowledge, and this alone reassures me that my vehicle will receive the best of care. I have been
a customer for a few years and have recommended friends - and I have never had a complaint to my recommendation!

DAVID M.
11/24/2018
Awesome
Always on time and do a great job

RF
ROD F.
Kia Rondo
11/23/2018
I am always very satisfied with the service received from Auto Tech. They are honest, reliable and professional.

Toyota Yaris
11/19/2018
Great place
I think the people at Auto Tech does a Great job! I feel they really care about my car. I am sp happy that they take good care of my car.

CP
CHRIS P.
11/18/2018
Great place to have any auto work done!!!

ZK
Zane K.
Ram Pickup
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Zane said they have done a couple different thing on his vehicle. He has been pleased both times.

SR
Santos R.
11/12/2018
Happy customer
I took my Corvette 2007 hoping to get a better sound from the engine through the muffler system and I was definitely not disappointed they told me what it was going to take and they fulfilled their commitment to the letter. Which is why I am going back to bring my 1957 Chevrolet Bel Air to get some maintenance done.

RT
Ron T.
Jeep Liberty
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Ron said that he has used the place before and recommends them for service.

GD
Gordon D.
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Gordon said the business provided good communication, good mechanics and good problem solving. He also said he enjoyed the experience.

Cd W.
11/03/2018 Category: Service
CD said the business did a good job but they were a bit expensive.

ANDRE M.
Isuzu Trooper
10/30/2018
Always great service
My family have been customera for years. We would choose Auto Tech first for any car servcing or maintenance. They are trusted mechanics who I would recommend to anyone. Thank You.

Corey S.
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Spoke to Corey. He said that they do good work and he has never had any issues when he gets his vehicle back . They have great prices.

Corby B.
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Corby said Jay did a really good job and his vehicle runs great now.