PS

BOBBIE K.
Mercury Grand Marquis
04/03/2020
They take GREAT CARE of their Customers
I first visited Auto Tech about 6-8 weeks after they opened (in 2001, I think). The owner was EXTREMELY knowledgeable about cars. He once accurately diagnosed a problem over the phone, because I had broken down out of state. Their technicians stay up to date on new technology & how to best service their customer’s needs.

Hilton Head Island, SC
Pontiac G6
04/02/2020
Paul and the crew will take care of you
Thanks Paul for taking care of my car

JASON P.
Jacksonville, FL
Awesome service.
Always do a great job on my truck. Honest prices. Great work. Appreciate it always.

GG
GARY G.
No appointment needed!
Thank you we were in a bind and you helped us out of it. Sons car run great.

BT
BILL T.
03/30/2020
Great customer service , fair, honest quotes which matched actual and car finished EARLY! Will definitely be back to Paul and Elizabeth

JUDY B.
Flagler Beach, FL
03/25/2020
Trust
They can be trusted to diagnose the problem and then fix it. They discuss cost before starting and you never have surprises when they are finished. Trustworthy, timely repairs and fairly priced.

DENNIS H.
03/20/2020
Palm coast go to
This is the place to for excellent auto service.
Paul and Elizabeth provide great service

ST
SHARON T.
Ormond Beach, FL
03/19/2020
AutoTech
They are very responsive and do a great job. Price is kept as low as they can.

AG
ANN G.
Ormond Beach, FL
Toyota Prius v
03/18/2020
Fast diagnosis & repair. Reasonably priced.
My dealer told me that a muffler shop by could repair a hole in my catalytic converter. I had no experience with any muffler shop in the area, so I took a chance on Autotech Total Car Care. And I hit the jackpot.

Within minutes of arriving I heard what I was hoping to hear: they could fix it and it would take no more than 30 minutes and not break the bank.

They even could offer me coffee while I waited.

While I waited, I could hear some of the conversations with people sent here from other shops because of the knowledgeable folk at this shop.

I made sure to enter them in my contact list.

JOSE R.
Flagler Beach, FL
Mercury Villager
03/10/2020
Will definitely recommend it to my friends

TC
TRACY C.
Bunnell, FL
Mazda Tribute
03/08/2020
Lovely Honest Owner
The owner(s) of Auto Tech have and always will be my favorite people in this business!! Dawn stands by her word always and is such a great business owner and all around person! I’ve had many cars worked on there over the years always to my satisfaction! Dependable and knowledgeable!!

WK
WAYNE K.
Very capable and professional
Very pleasant experience with a top notch staff and mechanics . Highly recommended

DAVID S.
03/06/2020
The people that works there
Have known Paul for about 6 yrs . He has never treated me wrong always does A1 job on my vehicles and others I have taken there.

AK
ANTHONY K.
Ford Econoline Wagon
03/06/2020
Nice people good service They stand behind what they repair
Friendly Service I have a lot of work that need to be do and I was done in a reasonable time frame,