JIM M.
11/15/2019
McMonagleg.
Knowledgeable honest customer friendly

11/15/2019
Great customer service. Efficient and complete.
I was very satisfied with my service. They were courteous, efficient and complete.

CHASE W.
11/07/2019
Great mechanic!
Just moved to palm coast and have been reading online reviews for someone trustworthy to do maintenance work on my vehicles. I am so happy I went to AutoTech! They addressed all of my concerns at a very reasonable price and even told me what is going to need to be addressed soon so I can prepare financially.

JIM B.
Nissan Titan
11/07/2019
Great communication
From dropnoff to pick up this was a smooth transaction. This was my first time having work here. I will be back.

DENNIS H.
11/05/2019
Reliable palm coast auto service
Finding Reliable and trustworthy auto repairs can be a challenge but auto tech meets that challenge and comes out on top.
Customer service is also great.

MK
MARG K.
Hyundai TUCSON
Friendly, honest and dependable
I have been taking my cars here for many years and trust them completely. Highly recommend!!

LK
LYNDA K.
Ford Edge
11/05/2019
As always, Auto Tech lives up to its stellar reputation of "Total" car care. I've lived a lot of places in Florida, as well as other parts of the country, and I've never experienced better service!

JAMES R.
Ormond Beach, FL
Chevrolet SSR
11/01/2019
Honesty and friendly
I could not be happier with everything.

STEVEN W.
Reliable
I had an appointment and my vehicle was in the shop being worked on on time. Upon completion my vehicle was like new.

IC
IRENE C.
Cadillac Escalade ESV
10/30/2019
The people, auto knowledge and expertise is great
Paul and his wife made me feel so good about the work that needed to be done. I had complete trust and confidence in them from the moment I met them. Their knowledge and expertise about the work that needed to be done was AMAZING. We have found our auto mechanic!!!! Great job guys!!!!

JOY C.
10/30/2019
My SUV needed a new water pump. Had my vehicle back to me quickly!

JE
JACKY E.
Nissan Titan
10/29/2019
SERVICE
Everyone there is polite and professional they do an excellent job on your vehicle if they discover something isn’t working properly they make it right. They are in price with everybody else so you’re not being overcharged.

DIANE M.
10/21/2019
AutoTech is reliable and does a great job!
I was impressed how honest and concerned they were about my vehicle. I feel their prices are very reasonable! Very friendly too!

FW
FRED W.
GMC Envoy
10/18/2019
Always honest and fair priced
Always fixes everything with an honest quote and a fair price

DA
Diane A.
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Diane said the staff went above and beyond, didn't leave her hanging and explained everything.

Bill S.
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Bill said the employees were honest, reliable and did everything perfect every time. He had absolutely no issues.

MF
MINDY F.
GMC Terrain
10/16/2019
Friendly honest people who provide excellent service
Elizabeth is great, always go above and beyond to help customers.

JOE S.
10/16/2019
Great service at affordable price
They provide a very friendly atmosphere.Auto Tech total car care not only takes care of the customers vehicle but helps meet customers time requirements.

Buick LeSabre
10/14/2019
Great service as always!
I’ve been coming here to get my car serviced for years and have recommended them to many people! I wouldn’t go anywhere else!

RICHARD H.
Honda Ridgeline
10/12/2019
Excellent customer service !
Always get us in and out quickly. Service is always excellent! Friendly and knowledgeable!