PW

WC
William C.
09/26/2018
Outstanding!
Jay is a true professional. I was totally impressed with his knowledge, skill and customer service. Auto Tech is the only place I will go in the future when my car needs service.

FV
Frank V.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Frank said the employees provided better service.

LR
Luis R.
Dodge Caliber
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Luis said the business's service was very professional, prompt and he has no complaints.

RICHARD H.
Honda Ridgeline
09/16/2018
Professional , quick and fair pricing ...
This was my first visit to Auto Tech , but it won't be my last . Recently relocating to Palm Coast from NY , has been challenging to find services for EVERYTHING needed . However, having my truck serviced was more than nerve racking considering I've ONLY ever had work done at the Honda Dealerships . Putting my faith in Auto Tech has paid off . I was very satisfied with my service as well as the cost of my repairs . They're not going to rip you off. Thanks again Auto Tech , I'll be back ...

Jim K.
Pontiac G6
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Jim said he had excellent service there.

Joseph G.
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Joseph said the business's timing was good and they did not exceed it.

GD
GARY D.
09/09/2018
Awesome ass place
Paul was extremely helpful and knowledgeable about the condition of my car and what it needed. He even went on to extend his services to me if I needed them for a new car. Great place!

MJ
MARTY J.
09/07/2018
The Best
We moved here a year and a half ago. Up north, after finding an auto mechanic who was really good and could really be trusted, we gave him our cars for 20 years!! When we came to need a mechanic after our move we talked to a number of them, even visited a couple. Then while driving towards Bunnell I noticed this ATV/trailer with the name "Auto Tech". I turned in and it has been the best turn we have made since moving here. From the minute I walked in the door, through the repairs to one of our cars, to today, more than a year later, I cannot believe how lucky I was to make that turn. The best people...the best work...the best attitude. They even cared for my car while I was in the hospital. They are the best!!

JAYNE T.
Cadillac STS
09/07/2018
Knowledgeable,Fair, and does work in a timely manner.
We have been taking our cars there since we moved to Fl in 2006, we were so glad to find a place that was like the place we took our cars to in Il. A place that you knew they would do it right, and wouldn't cost you an arm and a leg for the work. We have told numerous people about them, I hope everyone tries them out. They won't be sorry. They know what they are doing there on older to new cars!!!

AP
Ally P.
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Ally said they always get things done on time. ,They let her use their WI-FI as she waits for her vehicle.

Richard B.
Bunnell, FL
Nissan 300ZX
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Richard said this business fixed his air conditioning and did a good job. He will be going back later this week for a complete tune-up. The employees took care of him, and were very friendly.

CHARLES S.
Dodge Durango
09/01/2018
best service center for my Dodge
Anywhere else this repair would have cost a lot more. They worked on it for 4 hours , evacuated the system , recharged system.It still had problems, they just kept working, cleaning lines etc etc etc. Price at the end was beyond fair. They are the best. I would recommend this auto repair to anyone, they are fantastic.

KP
Kimberly P.
09/01/2018 Category: Service
Kimberly said that the place has friendly staff members, who are fair. She has been there before.

Dennis H.
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Dennis said he loves Paul and Jay. They are very skilled and do good work. He would like to thank them.

VM
Vicki M.
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Vicki said, this business is very efficient and kept in touch during the work. She also said the business is honest.

Don C.
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Don said his vehicle is fine now, he had water on his dashboard and the staff corrected the problem. He was happy with the service.

Darlene B.
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Darlene said she had a little complication at this business, but it wasn't that much of a problem. She was told by the mechanic she needed a particular part. She went and purchased what she was told to at a parts place. After she got back, she got a call from the parts place that it was the wrong part. This business had called the parts place and asked them to deliver the correct alternator. She stated it was kind of him to ask the other place to do that for her. She would recommend this facility to anyone who needs mechanical work done. She was very happy they were able to do the job, and it was prompt.

James P.
Jacksonville, FL
Nissan Pathfinder
08/08/2018 Category: Service
James said he really appreciates the work that was done and the price.

DIANE S.
Bunnell, FL
Ford Econoline Wagon
08/07/2018
Honest
They are trustworthy and have taken care of my 2000 van since day one and knows what it needs when it needs it.