PS
Paul S.
05/17/2018
Great, as usual...
Been taking my cars to AU Tuning for years now. Always happy with the results would it be Audi, Honda or Porsche.

Jim M.
Porsche Cayenne
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Jim said the staff are really good to him.

Rick G.
Volkswagen Passat Wagon
05/13/2018
@nd Visit - Very happy
After my first visit a few weeks ago I was very satisfied and therefore, because my car needed additional work I had AU Tuning replace my transmission with a used transmission and install a new A/C compressor and perform a brake fluid flush.

The work was performed as quoted and everything has been working great.

I highly recommend you visit AU Tuning if you need any type of work performed on your VW/Audi car.

LT
Long T.
Anaheim, CA
05/10/2018
Awesome
Very reliable mechanic . Got my Audi 2017 automatic transmission fixed in away that it never broke down . Awesome !!

TL
Tey L.
Irvine, CA
Great Service!
Great guys to start! James has always taken care of my Audi from standard maintenance to any major work. They are organized and knowledgeable about cars. Most important... very honest! They will tell you what you need, no more, no less. Love the transparency. Definitely has earned my trust and business for life. Keep up the great work guys!

Keith M.
Porsche 911
Highly recommended
Excellent place to have your Porsche worked on by true professionals.

HP
Humberto P.
Whittier, CA
Knowledgeable
The team is knowledgeable and give you a lot of info on your vehicle and good and bad. Good service price and speedy work.

Mihailo M.
05/04/2018
Phenomenal Service!
I have been a frequent customer at Auto Union Tuning since 2014, and have never been disappointed. The staff is extremely knowledgeable and passionate about what they do, and are forthcoming to any questions or future concerns I may have with my vehicle. Without them, I don't know how I would have been able to enjoy the problem free ownership of my 2000 Audi S4.

Mike S.
Lakewood, CA
04/24/2018
S4 Update
The guys at AU Tuning intalled my new ECS carbon intake, and it sounds great and looks so good. They had me in and out in very little time and even took care of a noise I was having on the car during this time. They always do a great job and never have ti worry after they work on my car. Great guys great shop.

Armine B.
Riverside, CA
04/20/2018
Fast and professional
The only place I and my family will take our Audis to for service. Truly an amazing experience all-around.

DT
Daniel T.
04/17/2018 Category: Service
Daniel said everything went well. The staff were really informative, and the process was quick and simple.

KJ
Kirk J.
Whittier, CA
04/14/2018 Category: Service
Kirk said this business was great and he had no issues with them.

Rick G.
Volkswagen Passat Wagon
04/13/2018
Great job
I needed a quality repair facility for my '07 Passat with a 130K miles on it which had been dealer serviced since new. Wanted to try the APR ECU and Trans upgrades but needed to fix my high pressure fuel pump and cam issues and pass smog first.

i went to the APR website and found a couple of local dealers and called them and then made my decision to go with AU Tuning.

Spoke to James and had my car towed into their shop. James was able to work my car into their schedule for the repairs even though I did not have an appointment. Thank you.

When I got the car back it was running really great. After picking up my car i dropped a few gals of 100 octane fuel along with the 91 premium into the tank and the car ran great.

Having worked as a BMW and Lexus service advisor myself I really appreciated the information and quality work that was performed on my car.

James even had my car washed and detailed before I came to pick it up.

If you have a VW/Audi/Porsche and are looking for a quality shop, I highly recommend that give them a try.

RP
Randy P.
Los Angeles, CA
Volkswagen GTI
04/12/2018
Easy to deal with...
James is always easy to deal with very patient. I've always had good experiences at this shop.

Clint C.
Volkswagen GTI
04/12/2018
70k Service Golf GTI
Look no further - these guys are the very best

LR

DY
Daniel Y.
Victorville, CA
2014 Audi S4
This is my 1st time bringing in my car for service. I purchased an APR tune. The staff there was great and the service was exceptional.

DY
Daniel Y.
Victorville, CA
2014 Audi S4
This is my 1st time bringing in my car for service. The staff there was great and the service was exceptional. I will be back

EC
Edward C.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Audi SQ5
04/02/2018
Fast and Professional
AU Tuning has always done a superb job and is very timely. I drive an hour from Rancho Cucamonga just to get services done here. I just wish I had more money for mods!

Mitchell C.
Los Angeles, CA
04/01/2018
Quick & Knowledeable
I made an appointment to have my car fixed because I was pretty confident in the issue. They scanned the ecu and came to find out it was for something entirely different. I had a bad MAF sensor that I had replaced a couple years ago with a refurbished one. During this, I took an Uber to get lunch and they called me before I was done. This was the first time I brought my car to AU Tuning, and although I had a pretty simple diagnosis, which was free, they provided a lot of insight, answered all my questions and really communicated well. Thanks AU Tuning.