09/21/2018
A U tuning is a great place to bring your car.
I recently had my golf R serviced here. This time they installed my front rotors and pads and did a oil change for a fair price as usually. They did a excellent job as usual. I really appreciate the help that A U has provided and I plan on being loyal customer.. I Highly recommend this shop to anyone who hasent been here.

WS
Warren S.
Carson, CA
09/18/2018
Great service at a reasonable price
Came in for a water pump/thermostat replacement and carbon intake valve cleaning on my '11 Audi A4. After the job was done, the car definitely felt better. Reasonable price without the "luxury" tax that the dealership would charge. Definitely worth the drive to take my car there for service. Thanks guys!

Jesse H.
Orange, CA
09/16/2018
Outstanding Service with Competative prices and experience
The service provide here was awesome and they really had a lot of knowledge to provide when it came down to my Audi. I got my 2018 Audi A4 Quattro manual transmission tuned with APR’s Stage 1 tune and it couldn’t have been a better choice to make. Waiting for APR to provide more products! Thanks guys!

Rob W.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
09/15/2018
Best in HB
These guys are the absolute best. Hands down. I wouldn't let anyone touch my car but these guys. Their pricing is fair, their knowledge of vehicles is outstanding. My girlfriends first experience was amazing. Great job guys,

CL
Cory L.
Winchester, CA
Volkswagen Golf GTI
Great place
Great shop with super friendly people. The work they do is great and I would definitely recommend the shop to anyone.

Westminster, CA
Volkswagen Jetta
09/13/2018
Raz, Jimmy and James were very helpful when getting my wheels. I went with their recommendations because I want my to last long as a daily driven car.

TN

Marlene B.
Toyota Prius c
08/29/2018
The Best
Raz, James and David are the best.
Great service, accomadting. Have been a customer for
3 years now. Never been disappointed. They truly care about
their customers. Trust them to care for my car and let me know
what I need and when.
Thank you guys!

LR
Lawrence R.
Audi SQ5
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Lawrence said their service was excellent.

IB
Ian B.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Ian said he would recommend this business for service.

Audi TT
08/25/2018
Good quick oil change on my TT. People are great and price was right.

TR
Tom R.
Orange, CA
Volkswagen Passat Wagon
08/24/2018
We go out of our way to service here
35 minutes from home, passing 2 dealers on the way to come here. These guys know what they are doing and have fair prices and great service.

MF
Michael F.
El Segundo, CA
Volkswagen Golf GTI
08/18/2018
Friendly staff
They were very responsive and accommodating with my time and schelduling an appointment. Service went by quick and they did a great job. I met some friendly customers in their lobby, and they were raving about how good these guys were.

Jackie H.
Seal Beach, CA
Volkswagen Golf Alltrack
08/16/2018
Regularly scheduled Oil change
Great service. Couldn’t ask for better service. I started going to auto union when I had my first VW TDI. And one of the major factors in my decision to buy another VW was because I knew I could continue to go to Auto Union and be able to completely trust my mechanic. As a woman, that means soo much to me. The owner, Raz. Is the best. So down to earth and knows what he’s doing. Great great place!!

Marc G.
Los Angeles, CA
07/29/2018
From the moment you enter the reception area, I you are greeted by friendly, experienced and helpful owners and technicians.
AU has a complete understanding of the brands of auto that they service. Helpful and cost effective advice about how best to service and most importantly, a detailed, factual breakdown of possible costs. Auto Union is also unfailing in their dedication to keeping me informed throughout the entire process of having my '08 A4 serviced, with honest assessments of what needs to be done to my car. Great shop.

KJ
Kris J.
Costa Mesa, CA
Audi S5
07/24/2018 Category: Service
Kris said the staff took care of the work and did it perfectly. He could not have been happier.

07/21/2018
Really appreciate the great work.
I have 2 golf R both mk6 and I plan on bringing them both here for the timming belt job sometime soon. This shop is very legit. There very fair with there prices and do honest work here. I just had the brakes installed this time but plan on doing a lot more stuff soon. I highly recommend this shop and hope that my honest reviews help.

07/21/2018
I recently started going to this shop and I highly recommend going here.
I just brought my golf R here again after I had my clutch recently replaced. They did everything perfect and did it quick and at a fair cost. I plan on bringing the car here forever because they are very loyal and trustworthy in my eyes.

Matthew H.
Audi TT
07/19/2018
Fast and Easy Service
I stopped by for an oil change and tire rotation. I dropped my car off and came back a few hours later. The process was quick and easy with no fuss and they gave me realistic evaluations of wear and tear items for when I should consider replacing vs saying that it needed to be done right away. The only item I ding them on is when I paid for the service my keys were in my car with the window down in an unsecured lot. The technicians are looking out into the lot, but there isn't anything stopping someone from jumping into my car and driving off with it. I'll go back to them, but ask them to keep the keys in the office and not the car.