PM
Philip M.
Long Beach, CA
11/14/2018
80k service
My dashboard lights reminded me that it was time for an oil change on my VW.
I called Auto Union to set an appointment. Normally they are dark on Mondays, but since they had staff there, they allowed me to book a time that worked for us both. While there, I was able to use their WiFi to get work done, while they maintained my auto.

I will definitely be back.

PF
Peter F.
Garden Grove, CA
Audi TT
11/13/2018
Brought my 2008 TT in for service and to change the timing belt. The work was completed in one day and I feel confident that it was done correctly.
Would recommend this shop to anyone.

HV
Hugo V.
El Monte, CA
Keep up the good works!
My daughter purchased a 2010 Audi A5 that had a check Engene light on, I am retired mechanic with over 30 years of experience in auto electric and trouble shooting, I found the ecm being the problem, had it repaired and reinstalled it problem was gone for about 2 weeks, I reopened the ecm to find it had a burned ceramic transistor, I ordered a used ecm and had to have it reprogrammed, I called at least a dozen of places trying to get an estimate to reprogram the ecm, I’ve reprogrammed many modules in the past so I know what it takes to do it, some estimates were beyond crazy, I decided to call AU and spoke to James, he beat everyone’s estimates to the point that I thought he didn’t know what he was talking about, the more I spoke to him the more I realized the level knowledge he had, I took the car had it reprogrammed paid exactly as quoted, I one day won’t be able to work on my kids car for whatever reason but I’m glad I found you guys so I can refer my whole family and friends to you guys, keep up the good Work. Thank you!

Mike R.
Long Beach, CA
Volkswagen Tiguan
11/13/2018
Auto Union take care of the things on my car that I can't fix.
I had a broken window controller and AU took care of it quickly and efficiently. I take all three of my VWs here when they need service or repairs.

CL
Candace L.
Westminster, CA
Volkswagen CC
11/12/2018
James!
James was very helpful and is a very nice guy! I had no Appt.and he cared to be able to fit me in that day!

Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
Audi SQ5
11/12/2018
SQ5 rear brake bad replacement
Electronic parking brake makes it impossible to replace the pads yourself. The dealer wanted over $400. AU Tuning did it for half. Thank you!

Ryan M.
Corona, CA
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Ryan said the service was very cost effective and timely. The staff was very friendly.

Huntington Beach, CA
Volkswagen Golf GTI
10/21/2018
Awesome
Love this shop you guys do great work

James H.
Irvine, CA
Ford Expedition EL
Great Service and Price
I got great service and price. I changed tires at lunch time per appointment and scheduled time on Thursday.

Ryann H.
Los Angeles, CA
Volkswagen New Beetle
VW Beetle
AUT has been curtious and fair consistently for years. I have that dependable neighhood feel that is now all but gonel

Steve M.
La Palma, CA
Volkswagen Golf SportWagen
The best
As always, you guys rock. Able to wait for my oil & filter change and even repaired my tire for Free!
Thanks again guys!
Steve

Marty R.
Valencia, CA
Volkswagen CC
10/10/2018
Pride in their work!
Great service, reasonable pricing.
I would recommend to my friends.

Robert M.
Los Angeles, CA
10/01/2018
Awesome experience
The guys always take care of me. Best customer service and they are honest. Very knowledgeable and always try to accommodate

TP
Tom P.
Irvine, CA
Audi TT
10/01/2018
Discovered a minor oil leak after the oil change and called to let them know. They asked me to come in to check it out the next day.
They found the major part of the leak was the drain plug and fixed that problem and informed me of some other minor seepages that should be taken care of and will email me an estimate. They were very professional and helpful.

I now live in Irvine but will continue to have AU Tuning maintain or repail my TT.

RT
Ross T.
Cerritos, CA
Volkswagen GTI
09/22/2018
Fast, friendly service
Came in without an appointment for an oil change on a Saturday and ended up getting my spark plugs replaced also all within an hour despite the shop having a full day's worth appointments booked. Stellar service every time I visit.

DF
Dan F.
Costa Mesa, CA
Audi S4
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Dan said the service was prompt and efficient.

Manny C.
Laguna Niguel, CA
Volkswagen Golf R
09/21/2018
A U tuning is a great place to bring your car.
I recently had my golf R serviced here. This time they installed my front rotors and pads and did a oil change for a fair price as usually. They did a excellent job as usual. I really appreciate the help that A U has provided and I plan on being loyal customer.. I Highly recommend this shop to anyone who hasent been here.

WS
Warren S.
Carson, CA
09/18/2018
Great service at a reasonable price
Came in for a water pump/thermostat replacement and carbon intake valve cleaning on my '11 Audi A4. After the job was done, the car definitely felt better. Reasonable price without the "luxury" tax that the dealership would charge. Definitely worth the drive to take my car there for service. Thanks guys!

Jesse H.
Orange, CA
09/16/2018
Outstanding Service with Competative prices and experience
The service provide here was awesome and they really had a lot of knowledge to provide when it came down to my Audi. I got my 2018 Audi A4 Quattro manual transmission tuned with APR’s Stage 1 tune and it couldn’t have been a better choice to make. Waiting for APR to provide more products! Thanks guys!

Rob W.
Huntington Beach, CA
09/15/2018
Best in HB
These guys are the absolute best. Hands down. I wouldn't let anyone touch my car but these guys. Their pricing is fair, their knowledge of vehicles is outstanding. My girlfriends first experience was amazing. Great job guys,