Jon R.
Irvine, CA
12/10/2019
Best shop I’ve ever been too
Excellent customer service. The technicians are top of the line and very knowledgeable!

VF
Vicki F.
Volkswagen Eos
11/25/2019 Category: Service
Vicki said this business did a great job. They got her in right away.

Jim H.
Los Angeles, CA
Volkswagen Rabbit
11/24/2019
VW Rabbit
My Dad always said you need to find (and keep) an honest and interested doctor, lawyer, and mechanic. Dave and company are my mechanics. Thanks again AUT!

KP
Kelvin P.
Westminster, CA
Volkswagen Golf GTI
11/22/2019
I'm prety much a loyal customer here. These guys are great whether u need a tune or other service needs they are there for you.

DK
Daniel K.
Orange, CA
Volkswagen Passat
11/14/2019
Buy a VW just so you can take it to them
The best in the business, they offer great prices and unparalleled service. If you don’t have a VW or Audi, buy one just so you can take it to this shop!

Mike R.
Long Beach, CA
Volkswagen GTI
11/13/2019
Track Day Prep
Had some tools break at home so I brought my car to AU to get some brand new race brake pads installed and bedded in, and a height adjustment to my suspension. Always pro, always courteous, AU is a great crew.

Joseph P.
Fountain Valley, CA
Subaru Impreza Sedan
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Joseph said the business was great. He said the level of service was excellent.

KG
Kevin G.
Downey, CA
11/07/2019
Always a pleasure
I take my 2013 accord there even though that’s not there usual client base. The don’t look down on you they just handle your car with performance parts. Skilled technicians and overall good dudes! Prices are great and they’re quick.

Jackie H.
Seal Beach, CA
Volkswagen Golf Alltrack
11/02/2019
Helpful in a time of need
My car wasn’t starting properly and I called to see if they could get me in. They were very busy but when I explained that I was afraid that if I turned it off that it might not turn in, they immediately said to bring it in. They looked at it right away and took care of the problem. I found that to be invaluable.

KP
Kristie P.
Garden Grove, CA
10/29/2019
Friendly , Fast service !
Great Team ! They have serviced my Audi a few times, nothing but fast friendly service! I just recently brought in my daughters BMW and could not be happier with the timely service they provided.

Arianna M.
Santa Ana, CA
Chrysler 200
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Dan. He said the sales guy Jimmy was thorough, knowledgeable, professional, and did a good job.

GR
Gustavo R.
Los Angeles, CA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/25/2019
Timing diagnosed and repaired
Car was returned better than ever and as quiet as a new car

BP
Barry P.
Burbank, CA
Volkswagen Golf GTI
10/24/2019
you earn a repeat customer
Facility is clean, appointment was very easy to book, all questions were answered in details. Results from works done are great! I definitely come back.

DA
Danny A.
Fullerton, CA
Volkswagen Golf Alltrack
10/19/2019
Repeat customer
Honest work and friendly people. Very reasonably priced work. I just wish they would change the couches in the lobby. Same thrashed ones for years

PY
Peter Y.
Chevrolet Camaro
10/16/2019
Performance front end alignment
Dave Marsh is very friendly and knowledgeable shop owner. His professional staff and his well equipped shop used Hunter alignment rack for front end alginement with high precision. Great place to take your performance car for foreign and domestic cars.

LA
Lucretia A.
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Lucreita said this is best place to take her vehicle and she would highly recommend them because she got over the top customer service.

WZ
Wayne Z.
Anaheim, CA
Volkswagen CC
10/14/2019
Exceptional Service and Professional
Brought in our VW ‘13 CC R-Line for an oil change. Kevin B. is a great master mechanic from VW. Glad to have found him again after losing track of him for awhile. AU Tuning Will see a lot more of me.

BG
Brad G.
Costa Mesa, CA
10/10/2019
Integrity - Pride in work - Fair pricing
Always had a good experience here.

Jamie S.
Los Alamitos, CA
10/06/2019
Honest mechanics
As a female, I feel like a fish out of water when it comes to auto repairs. This place was recommended to me by by son in law. I’ve been coming for years now and each time I see the same staff and I come away more knowledgeable about my vehicle because they take the time to explain the problem/ solution. Their prices are fair too. Totally recommend UAT if you have an Audi that needs Times, brakes or work done.

PF
Peter F.
Garden Grove, CA
Audi TT
09/29/2019
Confidence
AU staff is very professional. I find them to be trustworthy as well. My 2008 TT has 23000 miles. I brought it in for a basic oil change and gave them carte blanch to do whatever else they thought was necessary. They told me the car was in great shape and only required an oil change.