AG
Alex G.
California
Land Rover Range Rover
11/28/2020 Category: Service
Alex said they were good. He drove there all the way from Los Angeles. They did forget to put his sensor in a bag for him.

DF
Dan F.
Costa Mesa, CA
Audi S4
11/27/2020
Audi S4 - Never go anywhere else!
As always, the service is exceptional here... keep my car running like a charm!

Orange, CA
11/25/2020
Fast service
Auto Union Tuning is the place to go if you are driving a german vehicle specifically a WV or Audi. I have going to this place for 2 years now and they always do a great job. very knowledgeable and their price is very competitive (way lower than the dealership) for the same quality of parts. Keep the good work AU Tuning! Thank you

DY
Daniel Y.
Victorville, CA
Audi S4
11/23/2020
Great Service as always!
Again thank you for your superb service! I can't imagine why anyone would go anywhere else. The guys are Audi/VW specialists, they know their craft and most of all they are honest. Keep up the great work and I will always come back and refer my friends!

Marco S.
Lakewood, CA
11/22/2020
Took my MK7 GTI for a complete rotor and pad change and as always, excellent service. I’ve been taking my GTI’s here for years and it’s never been short of excellent.

Matthew D.
Whittier, CA
11/22/2020
Great people..very easy and comfortable to deal with. Fair pricing and prompt service... what more could you ask for??

Thanks for keeping my ride in great condition

RF
Rebecca F.
Laguna Hills, CA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
Professional Service
So happy I found this place. I’ve been coming here since I bought my 2015 Jetta. The team here is extremely personable and take the time to explain exactly what’s going on with your car.

Jonathan R.
Irvine, CA
11/15/2020
Five ⭐️ Service always
My car leaves here better and better every time. Excellent work and see you in 5,000 miles AU!

AR
Andy R.
Irvine, CA
Porsche Macan
11/08/2020
The best shop in town.
I’ve been going to AU Tuning for quite some time now. I trust them with all my cars. They take the time to get to know you by name. Their pricing is so competitive it’s pointless to shop around. Thanks!

Mark L.
Lake Forest, CA
10/29/2020
Outstanding dedication to service
I came to AUT with an odd situation and they took the time to correctly diagnose the problem and make sure it was fixed. They were honest and clear with what they were doing and they charged a fair price.

AE
Amy E.
Huntington Beach, CA
Audi Q7
10/25/2020
I trust their services on my cars.

DN
Davis N.
Yorba Linda, CA
10/25/2020
Best Shop for VW/Audi in OC
I’ve been coming to AU Tuning for two years, ever since I bought my GTI brand new from the dealer. It’s never been back to the dealer, I only trust the guys over here at AU Tuning. They have done everything, from tires to software tuning to performance upgrades to normally scheduled maintenance. In all of these facets, AU has done an exceptional job, but the thing I appreciate most is how I can call them up with any questions I have and get honest answers. The level of trust I have developed with these guys goes above and beyond any shop I’ve ever worked with, and I would absolutely recommend checking them out.

BA
Bob A.
Newport Beach, CA
Audi SQ5
10/24/2020
Building loyalty
Wonderful service from Jimmy and David. Great communication and willingness to meet my scheduling needs. Thanks again guys!

ME
Martial E.
Orange, CA
10/21/2020
Competitive prices
AU Tuning is the place to go if you own a german car (Audi or VW specifically). They have significant knowledge on the parts needed for your vehicle and price better (way better) than the dealership. Service is great and fast.

LC
Lindy C.
Fountain Valley, CA
10/17/2020 Category: Service
Lindy said every thing was great at this business. The customer service was excellent. They were very good and prompt the staff was polite and explained every thing they did. It was the best expedience she had and the first time she dealt with honest people. They were amazing.