Manny C.
Laguna Niguel, CA
07/21/2018
I recently started going to this shop and I highly recommend going here.
I just brought my golf R here again after I had my clutch recently replaced. They did everything perfect and did it quick and at a fair cost. I plan on bringing the car here forever because they are very loyal and trustworthy in my eyes.

Matthew H.
Audi TT
07/19/2018
Fast and Easy Service
I stopped by for an oil change and tire rotation. I dropped my car off and came back a few hours later. The process was quick and easy with no fuss and they gave me realistic evaluations of wear and tear items for when I should consider replacing vs saying that it needed to be done right away. The only item I ding them on is when I paid for the service my keys were in my car with the window down in an unsecured lot. The technicians are looking out into the lot, but there isn't anything stopping someone from jumping into my car and driving off with it. I'll go back to them, but ask them to keep the keys in the office and not the car.

Josh P.
Lakewood, CA
Volkswagen Golf
07/16/2018
Tune
Went in for a stage 1 tune. Everyone was extremely helpful, very friendly environment. Their tuning guru was Dave is awesome! Will definitely be returning for future work done to my car.

EC
Edward C.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Audi SQ5
07/13/2018
The BEST
Great service as usual. Would not take my Audi elsewhere!

TN
Tam N.
Carson, CA
07/12/2018
Great
Went in for a basic oil change. Staff was friendly and knowledgeable. James was a cool guy to talk to and got me scheduled the same day. He had good recommendations on tuning which I'll be doing closer to the end of my warranty. No complaints, will be coming back on the future

AQ
Anthony Q.
Santa Ana, CA
Volvo V70
07/04/2018
Oil Change
Great service and great people :))))

DT
Daniel T.
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Daniel said this business is very professional and they always do the job right.

Richard M.
Anaheim, CA
Volkswagen Golf SportWagen
06/18/2018
30K service
Came in for 30K service on my Sportwagen. Great experience as always.

NB
Nicholas B.
Audi S4
Solid service so far
Just stopped by for an impromptu ecu tune install. Should take about an hour. Took about an hour.
Tune works as expected so far, no complaints. Just need to see stage 2 next :D

DY
Daniel Y.
Victorville, CA
Volkswagen Jetta Wagon
I love the service i get with Auto Union Tuning
I love the service i get with Auto Union Tuning. I trust them with my Audi and VW. They have always been honest and there quality of work is great! Special thanks to James for always taking care of me. I will continue to bring my vehicles to them for service and upgrades

TR
Tom R.
Orange, CA
Volkswagen Passat Wagon
06/03/2018
AU Tuning knows what they are doing
AU Tuning is so much better than the dealer. They listen to you and their prices are fair. The service is top notch and I go there even though it’s 30 miles from my house. 5 Star serviice across the board.

Ben H.
05/29/2018 Category: Service
Ben said he would recommend this business for service.

MN
Matt N.
San Pedro, CA
Volkswagen Golf GTI
05/26/2018
Mk7 APR tune
Great shop, real open and knowledgeable. Honest pricing upfront about their parts and competitors. Growing up in the car and tuner industry I can say these guys are a quality shop. Don't BS them, they won't B'S you. Will be going back for more upgrades.

Amir S.
Audi S4
05/25/2018 Category: Service
Amir said he really liked the attitude of the staff and the timely service. However, he did ask that the console get cleaned and it wasn't done.

Manny C.
Laguna Niguel, CA
05/24/2018
Great job installing my clutch on my Mk6 Golf R
Thanks for all your help with the clutch install. I really appreciate the great work at a affordable price. Also appreciate your help with the flywheel. I’ll be back soon for a timming belt and water pump job. I highly recommend checking out the shop if you haven’t already..

PS
Paul S.
05/17/2018
Great, as usual...
Been taking my cars to AU Tuning for years now. Always happy with the results would it be Audi, Honda or Porsche.

Jim M.
Porsche Cayenne
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Jim said the staff are really good to him.

Rick G.
Volkswagen Passat Wagon
05/13/2018
@nd Visit - Very happy
After my first visit a few weeks ago I was very satisfied and therefore, because my car needed additional work I had AU Tuning replace my transmission with a used transmission and install a new A/C compressor and perform a brake fluid flush.

The work was performed as quoted and everything has been working great.

I highly recommend you visit AU Tuning if you need any type of work performed on your VW/Audi car.

LT
Long T.
Anaheim, CA
05/10/2018
Awesome
Very reliable mechanic . Got my Audi 2017 automatic transmission fixed in away that it never broke down . Awesome !!

TL
Tey L.
05/09/2018
Great Service!
Great guys to start! James has always taken care of my Audi from standard maintenance to any major work. They are organized and knowledgeable about cars. Most important... very honest! They will tell you what you need, no more, no less. Love the transparency. Definitely has earned my trust and business for life. Keep up the great work guys!