PL
Paul L.
Audi RS 3
07/09/2019
Audi RS3 APR Tune update
Your service for my visit was excellent and I was completely satisfied as usual. I was promptly addressed and serviced and was on my way in well under 1 hour. Thank you.

Rob W.
Huntington Beach, CA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
07/08/2019
The best
I have come to have built a great report with Dave and raz. Two guys that know noire to test people right. You wind find a more honest place to have your car serviced. Dependable. Realiable. Honest. And reasonably priced.

Poway, CA
Audi TT
06/27/2019
integrity, Capability and Attitude
Important attributes of any business I deal with are integrity, capability and attitude. AU has worked with me to identify my performance and driveability requirements and consistently made intelligent recommendations designed for by benefit and not their profit. I am so confident in their service ethic and ease to work with that they have become our exclusive go to shop for our service and performance needs even though we live 90 miles away.

Brian M.
Los Angeles, CA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Brian said he was happy with his service. The employees were very easy to work with.

CD
Chuck D.
West Covina, CA
Volkswagen Golf R
06/22/2019
Friendly staff
Came here for maintenance and a stg1 apr tune. They were very helpful with answering my questions regarding the tune. Before we started maintenance they ran me through a list of things that would be done and if I wanted to add additional work. I would definitely come back for future maintenance.

Donta H.
Audi TTS
06/18/2019
APR E85 tune
Dave was great, very informative. He took the time to make sure that I understood how the tune works before I left the shop. He even wrote down some notes just in case i forgot.

TL
Tey L.
Irvine, CA
Awesome experience!
Always a great experience with these guys! Had my car towed in and Jimmy waited for me after closing on Saturday to accommodate getting my car in for a look on Monday. Dave had my car up and running before noon on Monday. Diagnosed the misfire and replaced coil pack and spark plugs! Car runs great!

Jon R.
Fountain Valley, CA
Service Appt
Friendly, professional and fast service!

Mark S.
Carson City, NV
Audi Q5
06/17/2019
Just an oil change and look around
Got to replace about 10 after 9 for my 9 am appointment. 55000 mile look around and oil change. Whole job was done in about 40 minutes. Shout out to Dave for the quick chat.

Volkswagen Golf R
06/16/2019
5 stars
Good techs

Kevin B.
Bellflower, CA
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Kevin said it is a reputable facility and they do good work.

DF
Dan F.
Costa Mesa, CA
Audi S4
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Dan said the staff gave quick prompt service. They had good pricing and also offered flexibility in him bringing in and dropping off his vehicle.

Jon R.
Fountain Valley, CA
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
06/08/2019
Friendly and Fair Service Techs
My mother in law’s beetle wouldn’t start. She doesn’t drive it much so I jumped it and took it in. Dave checked it out and said the charging system is fine but the battery was low and to drive it around some. Also fixed the headlight that took about two minutes. They are awesome!!! I highly recommend Auto Union Tuning.

GR
Gustavo R.
Los Angeles, CA
06/07/2019
Diagnosed and repaired
Went in after I had an issue with my car for a while took it to different shops that couldn't find not fix the issue. Finally decided to take it to Dave at AUTuning and he told me what he thinks it could be. I ordered a replacement part. Low and behold fixed my issue immediately! Thanks to them I finally got rid of the headache of having that issue!

PU
Patricia U.
Irvine, CA
Volkswagen Golf GTI
05/17/2019
10K service for GTI
Came in to do oil change and alignment on my GTI, fast and friendly service as always. Thanks again!

MJ
Mike J.
Honda Civic Sedan
05/17/2019 Category: Service
Mike said the staff are very good at getting the work done and they are polite.

RN
Rick N.
Garden Grove, CA
Audi Q5
05/16/2019
Easy to deal with no added pressure to include services not needed
I took my 2912 Audi Q5 here for service. The car has several issues that needed to be attended to. Not being able to do all repairs at one time on my end they offered up a plan to take care of them when I can. Jimmy was great and didn't pressure me into trying get them done on the spot. Looking forward to going back to have more work done.
Thanks AuTuning

AC
Anthony C.
Moreno Valley, CA
SERVICE
Prior to my Audi A3, I serviced my VW GTI here for about 5 years and the AU Tuning team have always properly repaired any problems with my vehicle. In addition, they always inform me of any parts that will require replacement/repair soon or immediatly. I trust their professional advicements and that is why I always return.

DK
Daniel K.
Orange, CA
Volkswagen Passat
Jimmy for the win!
jimmy’s customer service was out of this world!

WZ
Wayne Z.
Anaheim, CA
Volkswagen CC
05/15/2019
A great shop for VW, AUDI, PORSCHE, BENTLY, and LAMBO’S
A great independent shop. Lots of VW’s. Much better prices than the dealership. A lot of car enthusiasts come her for their tuning needs.