JEWELL 2 B.
Hyundai Santa Fe
11/16/2019
Shocks, tires and brakes
Good service and fair prices

SG
SAM 2 G.
11/06/2019
The people
I have been coming to star motors for well over five years and they have taken care of all of our vehicles and they have always done a phenomenal job. I would recommend them to anybody especially Anyone who has teenagers and need to keep older cars safe and on the road.

STEVE O2 H.

LARRY H.
Mission Hills, KS
Mercedes-Benz 560SL
10/17/2019
Kevin is an asset to the team.
Kevin is a real asset. His willingness to answer questions and serve as a resource is outstanding.

CR
CHRISTIAN R.
Saturn VUE
10/10/2019
Quick & Friendly
They got me right in & Gave me a good deal on an oil change! Also, Kevin informed me about two other minor problems with my car yet he didn’t push to get it fixed like most mechanics do! 10/10!

RP
Roger P.
Prairie Village, KS
Mercedes-Benz ML320
10/09/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Eunice. She said that she is very happy with her service and the facility as whole does a good job taking care of her vehicle. She mentioned that the staff are knowledgeable and helpful.

GD
Gwen D.
Kansas City, MO
Mercedes-Benz E320
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Gwen said Kevin and the staff did an amazing job.

LP
LARRY 2 P.
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
09/20/2019
speed of service and reasonable cost
I bought a Mercedes 230slk (2002) from a friend as is. I couldn't get the top to go down and the engine light was on. I brought it in to Auto Worlds/Star Motors,
and they had it done that day. I thought the cost of service was very good.

EP
EMMETT P.
Topeka, KS
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
09/17/2019
Range Rover Service
They always work on solving the problem and repairing with minimum cost of repairs as possible. I’m always satisfied.

SAUL S.
Nissan Murano
09/17/2019
Service and Speed
I keep coming here although its7 miles farther than my other option for service. It's the people and integrity of the team.

GM
George M.
Kansas City, KS
Mercedes-Benz CL-Class
08/26/2019 Category: Service
George said the business did a good job. He added he wished they were less expensive, but he was completely satisfied with their workmanship.

EV
ELAINE 2 V.
08/25/2019
Always Exceeds My Expectations!
I have been using Auto World/Star Motors for several years for all of my family's cars. They have repeatedly exceeded my expectations in cost, quality and customer service!

BZ
Bill Z.
Kansas
Ford Expedition EL
08/23/2019 Category: Service
Bill said everything is just fine. He has used them 3 times. Duane S recommended them. He has been super pleased with their work.

JIM 2 K.
Chrysler LeBaron
08/22/2019
Very professional service at reasonable prices
I have been using Star Motors for years with no complaints. Lance (manager) and Josh (auto tech) are great at what they do. Always fair prices and exceptional service from an oil change to major engine work. Our family has 5 cars and this is the only place we use. Very honest family owned business. Five stars for Star Motors.

FS
Frank S.
Olathe, KS
08/19/2019 Category: Service
Frank said the business did a great job.

GR
GREG R.
Porsche Boxster
08/17/2019
Excellent Value and Honest Customer Service still Exist!
I found Star Motors on the web, looking for someone to work on an older Porsche Boxster. I've owned this car since it was new, and had religiously taken it to the dealer for all of it's service. In the last few years, little things were going wrong with the car and either they: a) would be crazy expensive to fix, b) were a figment of my imagination. The car wasn't running right, lights were stuck on (I was told to put black tape over it) and I wanted it fixed. My first conversation with Kevin at Star was completely refreshing. He answered my questions, was honest in his approach, and when they completed their assessment of the issues, gave me very reasonable options to resolve. He did offer some optional things to consider but absolutely didn't try to oversell me. And the issue I had been dealing with for the last few years? Relatively easily and inexpensively resolved. Car hasn't run this good in several years. I've since had it back again for another obscure issue, again, resolved in short order, relatively inexpensively and very satisfied. I would highly recommend Star Motors to any of my friends (already have).

JACOB S.
Shawnee, KS
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
08/17/2019
Wow!
This place is amazing. My Mercedes needed some work and Kevin + team did a great job diagnosing the problem, and gave me a reasonable estimate on the repairs. When I went to pick up the car, I found out they fixed a couple extras! Thanks so much guys!

JEWELL 2 B.
Hyundai Santa Fe
08/13/2019
Prompt service
The owners are totally customer oriented and preform services in a very timely manner at a fair price!

SAUL S.
Nissan Murano
08/12/2019
Auto Worlds/Star Motors
Service, honesty, integrity... just good people to work with.

JANA 2 P.
Lincoln Town Car
08/09/2019
Outstanding service & customer satisfaction!
THANK YOU JOSH!!! Even though your business was swamped, you & Lance (as always) went out of your way to take care of my problem & get me back on the road in good condition. I am grateful for the trust I have in you. I always recommend your business to anyone needing auto repair.