Bruce M.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Bruce said the business does good timely work at a decent price.

LH
LARRY H.
Mission Hills, KS
Mercedes-Benz 560SL
01/18/2019
Kevin is fantastic
Kevin has always been very helpful. His research to find a replacement spoiler and rear view mirror has been most appreciated.

JANA 2 P.
01/17/2019
Always dependable, great service!
I can always rely on them to provide wonderful service. I have recommended them to MANY people.

KG
Keith G.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Keith said he works with Josh. He does a fantastic job and he really appreciates all of his help.

TL
Todd L.
Land Rover LR4
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Todd said he would recommend this business for service.

SHAUN 3 M.
Westwood, KS
Dodge Dakota
12/15/2018
They know my vehicle and they know me. Always friendly and they do a thorough job. The only ones to work on my truck and the only ones who will.

VJ
VICTOR J.
Mercedes-Benz CL-Class
12/14/2018
Satisfied Customer
I been a customer Auto World/ Star Motors since I was 21 yrs old. I am now 47 yrs old. And they have the best customer service with family vibe type of touch. I lived in Las Vegas for yrs and would still call Star Motors and try to get my car diagnosed over the phone. I honestly can't see myself going any other place.

SY
Staci Y.
Lenexa, KS
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Staci said she was really happy with the mechanic and the process.

RP
Roger P.
Prairie Village, KS
Mercedes-Benz ML320
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Roger's wife. She said the staff takes care of one all the time and they know the vehicles well. They take into consideration the use of the vehicle, to recommend the appropriate tires.

WL
Willie L.
Mercedes-Benz E350
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Willie said that the place provided him with a good experience.

AY
ARLA/MARIO O2 Y.
11/22/2018
Wayne always did an excellent job on my car.

Dwayne S.
New Century, KS
INFINITI M35
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Dwayne said that business was friendly and they know what they are doing.

SL
Shelby L.
Mercedes-Benz E420
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Shelby said he has known Kevin for years and they always do good work.

AT
Alaina T.
Shawnee Mission, KS
11/06/2018
Vehicle inspection and service
I recently purchased a vehicle for my daughter and needed to have it checked out and a few minor things repaired. They did all the work and even helped me find a place to get it detailed and it looked great. These are the good guys!

TT
TRISTAN 2 T.
11/06/2018
2012 Audi service
I always feel great about getting my car serviced here. They do what is needed and nothing else. They treat my car as they would if it were theirs. Glad I have a place to trust.

BP
BILL 2 P.
Prairie Village, KS
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
11/05/2018
Personal service
I appreciate the friendly and personable attitude of the staff. On the last visit, I needed a ride back to my office and it was provided graciously. I also needed my car back by a certain time and the staff made that happen.

SUSAN M.
11/05/2018
Dependability
I can count on service manager Josh Barringer to correctly diagnose and efficiently/economically repair my car’s issues. The office is quick and easy to get in and out of. Zero high pressure sales tactics for “repairs” and assessories that are truly not needed (unlike the service departments of dealerships). Outstanding service providers.

Olathe, KS
11/03/2018
Friendly people
They are friendly and did checked my car good through ready for wintertime.

Chris C.
Lees Summit, MO
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Chris said the business is great.

RE
RANDY E.
11/01/2018
FAST AND FRIENDLY SERVICE, FAIR PRICING CONVENIENT LOCATION
Lance has always treated me and my family fairly