Ryan H.
Castle Rock, CO
02/10/2020
Theft
Shady business. Told me today that a transmission fluid change would be $189 and like $250 something if they have to drop the pan. Then they called us and said it would be like $450. So we decided to take it some place else since that isn't what they quoted us. They then charged us $120 for a diagnostic fee for nothing. We took it in for a flush and they stated our car didn't have a dipstick for the transmission fluid which is true but I didn't think it would be $450. They should of quoted that to us and tell us there would be a diagnostic fee. Know what you're dealing with before quoting a price. They literally just ripped us off for nothing. Thanks but no thanks. That is theft. You didn't diagnose anything nor told us there would be a fee for that.

Steve s.
Sedalia, CO
01/08/2019
Grossly Overpriced
2 hours and 250 dollars for an oil change on a Audi Q5 gas SUV. This is the reason independent mechanic shops get a bad name. Took advantage of the fact my wife did not know better. Go elsewhere.