Kyle B.
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Kyle said they have good customer service ,are trustworthy and the prices are competitive.

Billy H.
Bellevue, WA
Nissan Murano
08/21/2018
Saved us from Buying a Broken Car
Thank you for the inspection you did on our recently purchased SUV!
The Dealership told us it checked out and was in great running condition. We purchased it but added in the contract that we wanted to have our auto shop look at it before the sale was final.
Automedics discovered that the transmission was failing (a cost of more than the car was worth)!
We returned the vehicle for a full refund! The cost of the inspection saved us thousands of dollars on a broken car.

Bryce B.
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Bryce said the staff was quick, nice, straightforward and helpful.

Steven B.
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Steven said the staff provided good quality service.

AK
Angela K.
Oldsmobile Bravada
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Angela said the staff at this facility are honest , efficient and reliable. They always give good customer service.

CL
Cleire L.
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Cleire said the guy who helped her explained everything and did a really good job.

HC
Henry C.
Dodge Ram Wagon
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Henry said Jeff provided perfect service in a timely manner.

Marla W.
Subaru Legacy
07/27/2018 Category: Service
Marla said she likes the service she receives from the business, and she has already recommended the facility to others.

John W.
Hyundai ELANTRA
07/24/2018 Category: Service
John said they are awesome.

Mike L.
Bothell, WA
07/23/2018 Category: Service
Mike said the staff finished the job on time, and it was less than he expected. .

Sean S.
Seattle, WA
Kia Sedona
07/21/2018 Category: Service
Sean said the staff provided a good price and good service. They were easy to deal with.

David D.
Volkswagen Golf
07/20/2018 Category: Service
David said he is treated very well by the business.

EH
Ebony H.
Bothell, WA
Saturn SL
07/19/2018
Diagnostic charge
I brought my car in to get the air conditioning fixed and an oil change today. They only told me the price to get the air conditioner fixed and oil change, so I brought my car in. They didn't mention the cost for diagnostic testing! When they called me to say my compressor was the problem and that they couldn't fix my air conditioning without getting a new compressor which would cost me more than $900, I was shocked. I didn't have that kind of money today. But if I had known before hand that they were charging me a diagnostic fee of $100 I would've asked them to also check my brakes, because my breaks are squeaking. I felt very disappointed that they weren't upfront with me about what they were going to charge. I paid $156 that could've at least included them looking at my breaks to give me an estimate that I really need.

TA
Tracy A.
Redmond, WA
07/19/2018
Great service Great Price
Keith and Jeff are great to work with they treat my truck like it was their own.
Pricing is very fair and great place to just get advice and have them look at the problem.

AC
Andrei C.
Boise, ID
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Andrei said this business had the lowest price for what he was getting done. The employees were kind, and everything was done correctly.

Michael H.
06/28/2018 Category: Service
Michael said this business provides good service.

TJ
Tom J.
Kenmore, WA
06/27/2018 Category: Service
Tom said he liked Jeff and Keith.

Brad S.
Snohomish, WA
Chevrolet Silverado SS
06/25/2018 Category: Service
Brad said the employees took care of his vehicle's problem.

Steven B.
Pontiac Vibe
06/23/2018 Category: Service
Stephen said he has been to the business before, and he knew they do good work.

LR
Linda R.
Volkswagen Jetta Wagon
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Linda said the business is honest and does great work.