EH
Bothell, WA
Saturn SL
07/19/2018
Diagnostic charge
I brought my car in to get the air conditioning fixed and an oil change today. They only told me the price to get the air conditioner fixed and oil change, so I brought my car in. They didn't mention the cost for diagnostic testing! When they called me to say my compressor was the problem and that they couldn't fix my air conditioning without getting a new compressor which would cost me more than $900, I was shocked. I didn't have that kind of money today. But if I had known before hand that they were charging me a diagnostic fee of $100 I would've asked them to also check my brakes, because my breaks are squeaking. I felt very disappointed that they weren't upfront with me about what they were going to charge. I paid $156 that could've at least included them looking at my breaks to give me an estimate that I really need.

BF
Bill F.
Bothell, WA
Buick LeSabre
04/22/2017 Category: Service
Bill said the last time he went to this business, they had a hard time figuring out what was wrong with the vehicle, and maybe did some unnecessary things to get it running again. He said he wonders if there was some way they could have diagnosed it a little faster, and bit little less expensively.

MF
Mark F.
Snohomish, WA
Ford Five Hundred
07/11/2015
pricy
I am not really sure if I would recommend automedics to a friend. They tend to be costly because they charge $100 for diagnostics and that cost is not deducted from the repair cost. The last time I went, my problem actually got worse after the fix, so I don't think they fixed the right smoking gun. I guess I wouldn't recommend them overall. They are friendly, fast, and communicative though.

MV
Michael V.
Kirkland, WA
Saturn Ion 2
04/25/2015 Category: Service
Michael said this business' service was fine, but nothing stood out.

Michael R.
Kirkland, WA
03/20/2012 Category: Service
Michael said it took 45 minutes longer than expected and he wasn't given a reason why it was delayed. He was upset that they charged him more for half an hour of labor.
Jeff E. from Automedics responded on 03/27/2012
Michael, we are always interested in your response and welcome another chance to address your concerns. Please call me. Keith at AutoMedics, 425-283-7930. Thanks!