BF
Bill F.
Bothell, WA
Buick LeSabre
04/22/2017 Category: Service
Bill said the last time he went to this business, they had a hard time figuring out what was wrong with the vehicle, and maybe did some unnecessary things to get it running again. He said he wonders if there was some way they could have diagnosed it a little faster, and bit little less expensively.

MF
Mark F.
Snohomish, WA
Ford Five Hundred
07/11/2015
pricy
I am not really sure if I would recommend automedics to a friend. They tend to be costly because they charge $100 for diagnostics and that cost is not deducted from the repair cost. The last time I went, my problem actually got worse after the fix, so I don't think they fixed the right smoking gun. I guess I wouldn't recommend them overall. They are friendly, fast, and communicative though.

MV
Michael V.
Kirkland, WA
Saturn Ion 2
04/25/2015 Category: Service
Michael said this business' service was fine, but nothing stood out.

Michael R.
Kirkland, WA
03/20/2012 Category: Service
Michael said it took 45 minutes longer than expected and he wasn't given a reason why it was delayed. He was upset that they charged him more for half an hour of labor.
Jeff E. from Automedics responded on 03/27/2012
Michael, we are always interested in your response and welcome another chance to address your concerns. Please call me. Keith at AutoMedics, 425-283-7930. Thanks!