David L.
01/16/2018
Jeff and Keith are very personable, do great work and don’t push you to repair car when it’s not truly needed. They only recommend what’s a pressing issue. I always refer my friends to them. Great guys and great work on the car.

Mike L.
01/15/2018 Category: Service
Mike said the business provided good service and the prices were fair. They fixed his vehicle.

Serge B.
01/11/2018
Boeing fellow with brake-to-fix easy job
Brake pad replacement with rotors re-surfacing (1st time) became a problem for Automedics. Poor quality re-surfacing together with after market pads produced a terrible squeaky sound on brake. That did not go away after 200 mi of driving.
They solved the problem.. forcing me to pay for native Subaru pads and new rotors. Result - 25% more money that at a dealership and 7 days of stressful driving . Also - they refused to give me a ride home 1.2 miles away. They made near 1000 bucks on me minus parts and tax for 2 hours.

TD
Terri D.
Ford Windstar Wagon
01/06/2018 Category: Service
Terri said the staff is always very courteous. They tell her what they will do, and give her the receipt. They know what they are doing. On this visit, they also gave her a courtesy ride, and she had no problems with the work that they did.

GS
Greg S.
Seattle, WA
01/05/2018 Category: Service
Greg said he was very disappointed that staff did not check the thing he asked them to check. The codes they gave him were different from the codes he read with his own reader, after he paid his bill and picked up his vehicle. He stated he felt this was suspicious, and he was frustrated after he paid the high bill. He found out they did not do what he asked them to. He also had to wait for some time for staff to finish their phone calls, before finishing with him. Staff was nice, but he is very unhappy with his experience at this business.

Josh F.
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
01/02/2018
Absolutely the best
Jeff And Keith are the beat. I have been to a large number of different mechanics who either short coated or flat out ripped me off in the past. I have finally found my permanent mechanics for all our family and fleet cars at Automedics. I cannot give them a high enough recommendation has every aspect of what they do is top notch in every way. They’ve earned our business permanently. You can’t go wrong here

Robert M.
Port Hadlock, WA
12/30/2017
Competent, efficient, honest, & friendly!
Easy to schedule work. Excellent estimates on time & costs of work to be done. Great personalities to work with when you are dealing many times with stressfull car breakdowns.

Special note. You are sending this survey to my daughter who has had work done there as well but your system should only be sending these to the person having the work done. Please “unlink” her email from my account. Thanks

BK
Brenda K.
Hyundai Accent
12/26/2017
Excellent service!
I have been going there for a few years I work next store . They give me great customer service ! I also recommend them to my family and customers because I know I can trust them

DY
Dmitriy Y.
Nissan Maxima
12/26/2017 Category: Service
Dmitriy said everything was really good at this business.

RL
Robert L.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
12/22/2017 Category: Service
Robert said the staff members studied what needed to be done in advance, proceeded with the knowledge, then test drove the car and handled everything professionally. The amount of care and effort that the staff members put into fixing his vehicle made them very trustworthy.

Kyle B.
12/21/2017 Category: Service
Kyle said the business has excellent customer service and they have really fair prices.

Linda S.
12/21/2017 Category: Service
Linda said the team provided awesome and nice service. She would like to thank them.

Anthony M.
12/18/2017
Oil change and transfer case repair
These guys Jeff and Keith are the best mechanics in the business. They have been the only ones I allow to touch my vehicles. They have saved me thousands and thousands dollars for finding out maintenance that I needed and if gone without it would have been bad. I trust these guys with my family lives and my second most expensive investment of my life my cars.

KP
Kyle P.
Seattle, WA
Honda Accord
12/15/2017 Category: Service
Kyle said the business was very honest and they had great prices. He highly recommends the business.

TE
Tony E.
12/14/2017 Category: Service
Tony said the facility is really good.

SD
Stewart D.
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
12/13/2017
Quick service, friendly fellers
We had made an appointment with Automedics to swap out the front axles on our VW. A medical emergency came up (that included a hospital stay) and Automedics called and offered to pick our car up, do the work, and return it while I recovered, going well beyond the call of duty by my estimation. The end cost of the work was reasonable, they were fast and thorough.

Robert G.
Kenmore, WA
Honda Fit
12/13/2017
Great, Honest Service, As Usual!
Once again, I am very happy to have discovered Automedics! You always provide great service, and you are honest about what needs to be done to remedy every issue, without trying to charge me for un-needed work, and your services are always well-priced. I know that when I have an issue with my car, I can trust you.

BF
Bill F.
Buick LeSabre
12/13/2017 Category: Service
Bill said he recommends the business for service.

Robert M.
Snohomish, WA
12/11/2017 Category: Service
Robert said the staff got him in quickly and got the job done.

Johnathan S.
Tacoma, WA
Audi S4
12/08/2017 Category: Service
Johnathan said the service provided by this business was good.