DY
Dmitriy Y.
Nissan Maxima
12/26/2017 Category: Service
Dmitriy said everything was really good at this business.

RL
Robert L.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
12/22/2017 Category: Service
Robert said the staff members studied what needed to be done in advance, proceeded with the knowledge, then test drove the car and handled everything professionally. The amount of care and effort that the staff members put into fixing his vehicle made them very trustworthy.

Kyle B.
12/21/2017 Category: Service
Kyle said the business has excellent customer service and they have really fair prices.

Linda S.
12/21/2017 Category: Service
Linda said the team provided awesome and nice service. She would like to thank them.

Anthony M.
12/18/2017
Oil change and transfer case repair
These guys Jeff and Keith are the best mechanics in the business. They have been the only ones I allow to touch my vehicles. They have saved me thousands and thousands dollars for finding out maintenance that I needed and if gone without it would have been bad. I trust these guys with my family lives and my second most expensive investment of my life my cars.

KP
Kyle P.
Seattle, WA
Honda Accord
12/15/2017 Category: Service
Kyle said the business was very honest and they had great prices. He highly recommends the business.

TE
Tony E.
Bothell, WA
12/14/2017 Category: Service
Tony said the facility is really good.

SD
Stewart D.
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
12/13/2017
Quick service, friendly fellers
We had made an appointment with Automedics to swap out the front axles on our VW. A medical emergency came up (that included a hospital stay) and Automedics called and offered to pick our car up, do the work, and return it while I recovered, going well beyond the call of duty by my estimation. The end cost of the work was reasonable, they were fast and thorough.

Robert G.
Kenmore, WA
Honda Fit
12/13/2017
Great, Honest Service, As Usual!
Once again, I am very happy to have discovered Automedics! You always provide great service, and you are honest about what needs to be done to remedy every issue, without trying to charge me for un-needed work, and your services are always well-priced. I know that when I have an issue with my car, I can trust you.

BF
Bill F.
Bothell, WA
Buick LeSabre
12/13/2017 Category: Service
Bill said he recommends the business for service.

Robert M.
Snohomish, WA
12/11/2017 Category: Service
Robert said the staff got him in quickly and got the job done.

Johnathan S.
Tacoma, WA
Audi S4
12/08/2017 Category: Service
Johnathan said the service provided by this business was good.

AT
Andrew T.
Kenmore, WA
12/07/2017 Category: Service
Andrew said the service provided by this business was quick.

IF
Ian F.
Very honest people here
I brought my corolla in because I heard a knocking sound, Jeff diagnosed a benign piston slap. However, he also brought to my attention both front control arms were badly worn, which can potentially cause loss of control. He also replaced them for a very reasonable price. He is a good and honest individual, and coming by mechanics like that nowadays is much easier said than done.

IF
Ian F.
Honda Passport
Jeff did a very the
Such a good place, yes 11teen/10

John P.
quality
Always done right and on time. Pricing is fair

DK
Dinesh K.
Sammamish, WA
11/26/2017
I am still waiting for the process to complete.
I would have given 5 stars like I did for in yelp however I start to hear squeaky noise when my car is running. I suspect if I would have been in putting new engine mount or tighten fan or something. My car used to sound like Icecream truck with squeaky brakes. Currently it has squeaky fan belt or something. Poor my car has to have some kind of attention seeking. Haha. I hope my problem would be solved soon. Keith is great person to work with. Very knowledgeable person. Jeff is good with computing numbers.

DN
Doc N.
Lynnwood, WA
Toyota Tundra
11/20/2017 Category: Service
Doc said they did a very good job and he was pleased.

OL
Osiris L.
Belfair, WA
Mercedes-Benz ML350
11/20/2017 Category: Service
Osiris said he had a unique situation for his oil change and they helped him out. They got it done.

Dwight S.
11/17/2017 Category: Service
Dwight said Keith and Jeff have always treated him very well. The work turned out great.