MAX D.
Thousand Oaks, CA
Honda Element
12/03/2019
DCH
Their main objective had always been “CUSTOMER SATISFACTION” and they are SUPERB!

MATTHEW C.
11/25/2019
A great find.
Communicative. Friendly. Efficient. Reasonably priced. Very happy. That place you hope you find when you move into a new home - the local neighborhood go-to place.

PB
PAUL B.
11/22/2019
Automotive Instincts is Awesome!
Father-son team, Tom and Jarrod Langford, always provide amazing service at Automotive Instincts! They have serviced our four family cars for years and our vehicles (2006 Acura, 2008 Camry Hybrid, 2009 Honda, 2010 Sequoia) are well maintained and road worthy.

MJ
Michael J.
Sherman Oaks, CA
11/21/2019 Category: Service
Michael said this business always does a good job. He said this last visit they took in his vehicle last minute.

11/19/2019
They’ve always gotten it right in one visit.
I’ve never had to return my car after servicing at Automotive Instincts to because it wasn’t done right the first time.

JEFF B.
Tarzana, CA
Lexus ES 300
11/16/2019
Nobody likes spending money on the car..I trust these guys honesty and work
I TRUST THEIR HONESTY AND THEIR WORK...

CHRISTINA M.
Tarzana, CA
11/16/2019
Amazing!
Tom was honest and amazing! I had already told my friends about Automotive Instincts and will be bringing all of my vehicles here!

PB
PAUL B.
Toyota Sequoia
11/13/2019
Another great service
Brought in my Sequoia for a low tire pressure warning while knowing the pressures were okay and the sensors needed testing and some replaced.

James S.
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Susan. She said the staff is honest, prompt and courteous when they call her. She stated the staff are personable and kind. She mentioned that the facility always gives her the best deals and the staff does the work quickly.

JOHN P.
11/12/2019
Honest as the day is long!
Just honest good people! They look to save you money.

MICHAEL R.
Topanga, CA
11/07/2019
Outstanding service at affordable prices!
Automotive Instincts came highly recommended from a friend so I called them and inquired about service on my 2016 Tacoma that needed 60k services. Their pricing was way below the local Toyota dealership and they were really helpful on the phone, patient and answered all of my questions. I dropped off my car in the morning and as promised had it ready in the afternoon with no surprises on price or more work that needed to be done. Solid operation and I plan to have all of my future work done with Auto Instincts.

JACQUES H.
Best, professional, friendly, knowledgeable
Very satisfied with all the services I have received from this shop.

NZ
NICKI Z.
Consistently great service
They have maintained our car from the start. We have 113,000 miles and the car drives perfectly’

JASON A.
Lexus GX 460
Always the best service
Thought I made an appointment and didn’t. Very busy Saturday but they still were able to take my Lexus in and preform the 70,000 mile service I needed. Got the car back later that day. Great place to take cats for repair. Thanks!

Honda Civic Sdn
11/03/2019
The bes!
Always outstanding

JORAM S.
Acura RDX
10/31/2019
BEST ACURA/HONDA MECHANICS
Thank you again Tom and Jarrod for servicing my Acuras. I trust NOBODY but YOU !

DEBORAH B.
10/30/2019
Efficient, as usual.
I've never had such a consistent, efficient and straightforward experience than with Automotive Instincts for regular service appointments.
It's been five years, and with a very old Prius to boot. . .so far, excellent, reasonable and on the ball!

CORLISS B.
Canoga Park, CA
Lexus CT 200h
10/29/2019
Check unusual noises & brakes
Once again, Tom at Automotive Instincts was right there for me in pinch. I thought I was having brake problems/undercarriage noise and he took care of my concerns immediately. Always makes me feel safe.

HB
Helen B.
Acura RDX
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Helen said the service was quick. The staff had her vehicle done in under an hour.

AILENE M.
La Crescenta, CA
10/15/2019
Our Cars Last Longer Because of Automotive Instincts Woodland Hills
We appreciate the care that is given to our vehicles at Automotive Instincts in Woodland Hills. The other location is closer to where we live but we really love Tom, Jared and their team. Their prices are competitive and they do a good job every time. They are super responsive and our transactions are transparent. They really know our cars and they work with us in letting us know what issues are time-sensitive and which ones aren't. Great customer service and don't bring them, sugary sweets. They won't eat them! :) .