Topanga, CA
02/17/2019
Done On time and at estimated cost
They took the car at the appointment time. Ubered me to my next appointment. Called with estimate of cost after checking out the car to ask for permission to fix it. Car was ready on time!

SL
SUSAN L.
Lexus ES 350
02/15/2019
Good at there job and very nice old school
This is a mom and pop repair shop that is just awesome. There knowledgeable and kind and reasonably priced. You can’t go wrong by having your vechile service with them

Ben H.
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Ben said the business did everything right and reasonably quick.

WL
WAYNE L.
CA
Honda Civic Si
02/13/2019
Never Worry
Just like having a family member looking out for you. They know what to look for to keep your car safe & running.

BV
Becky V.
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Becky said the service at this business was good. She was quite happy with them.

ID
Irene D.
Nissan Versa Note
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Irene said the price was reasonable.

DENNIS H.
Calabasas, CA
Lexus ES 350
02/10/2019
Service Provided
Always professional and efficient .

JOHN P.
02/08/2019
Another great expeience
Called A&I this week to see if they could squeeze me in for a service while I wait. No problem! They know that people are on a tight schedule and making time for auto service is not always easy. They always try to accommodate. First rate!! JP

VC
VINOD C.
02/04/2019
This was our first visit - we came to know through AAA service personnel who highly recommended the service.
We found both Tom & Jerrod very knowledgeable & friendly.
We received an excellent quality service at a very reasonable cost.
We are sold on Automotive Instincts.

- Vinod Chokshi

Canoga Park, CA
02/01/2019
Respectable place.
Kind, professional, and affordable.
They get straight to the point, and walk you through the problem, and how to fix it.

RICHARD C.
01/29/2019
competent, efficient
The Maintenance light came on on my Prius, and the engine was having some issues. I stopped in on a Saturday to see if they could at least find out what was wrong, and see how soon I could get it fixed. They had me leave the car there and they were able to do the diagnosis that day, and as it turned out they were able to get the required part and complete the repair that day. It has been running great since then. I won't say it was cheap, but I don't think the price was unreasonable. So, the upshot is that they got my car back in great condition, quickly, and for a fair price. I'm happy with that.

JAMIE S.
01/27/2019
Loyal Customers for over a decade
Always great service and timeliness. Good prices. All of the technicians are knowledgeable and experienced. Very thankful for having a reliable place to take our vehicles!

Encino, CA
01/25/2019
Trustworthy and Friendly
Jared and Tom are always super friendly and professional. I trust that I am being charged a fair price for great and only necessary work.

DERENNE D.
INFINITI FX35
01/25/2019
Professional and honesty people. I'm a first time customer and was very impressed with the timely service I received. I will definitely be back for future service. Thank you.

SUSAN W.
INFINITI Q45
01/24/2019
Honest,friendly and reasonable prices!
I have been a loyal customer of Automotive Instincts for years. They have taken great care of my Honda and my Infinity.
I value their honesty, and fair prices.
Tom and Jared are always friendly and patient.
They always fix my car in a timely manner as well.

JI
JOAN I.
Calabasas, CA
01/24/2019
Honest, Clean and Courteous
I have been coming to Automotive Instincts for over ten years and I would not go anywhere else. Jarrod, Tom and the rest of the mechanics are thorough and professional. Prices are fair and I am never left wondering if the job was done right. I trust them implicitly!

James S.
01/24/2019 Category: Service
James said the staff do a really good job and are really nice. They're very knowledgeable, and are very competitively priced, which is much better than other places.

DEBORAH B.
01/19/2019
Wouldn't go anywhere else.
Organized, reliable, honest. . .best garage I've ever experienced.

CR
Chad R.
Encino, CA
Subaru XV Crosstrek
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Chad said he likes the business and they do a great job.

RICHARD B.
Van Nuys, CA
Lexus ES 330
01/16/2019
Fair and reasonable service
My wife and I have been customers for approximately 15 years. During that time, we have always been treated fairly. The service is explained, the pricing is reasonable, and the advice we have been given has been spot on. Highly recommend.