MN
Mike N.
Topanga, CA
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Mike said the business did the work that was expected. They are honest and straight forward. Customer service is very friendly.

Mareo L.
Winnetka, CA
Acura 3.5RL
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Mareo said he would recommend the business for service.

CATHY C.
Acura MDX
09/15/2018
Always a positive experience
Conscientious and honest car care.
Highly recommend!

Calabasas, CA
09/15/2018
Nice people. Good work.
There was a bit of a misquote on the work to be done. I think it was an honest error. That's what kept me from giving a perfect score.

ALLAN M.
Canoga Park, CA
Acura TL
09/12/2018
Honesty and good value,
We have been going there for about 18 years through 5 or six cars. We have always been satisfied. The staff is always friendly and knowledgeable. Never try to sell you something you don’t need. No need to go anywhere else.

LZ
LINDA Z.
Honda Civic Coupe
09/11/2018
Automotive Instincts review
They were professional, kind and did a wonderful job! I was referred by two friends, and I’m happy and I feel confident in making them my new car servicing destination. Thank you, Automotive Instincts! LJZ

JUNE L.
West Hills, CA
Nissan Pathfinder
09/10/2018
I'll Be Back
After my brother had enjoyed excellent service at Automotive Instincts, he introduced me to Tom and his team - knowing how much I HATE having to deal with car problems. I have an older Nissan Pathfinder which was making intermittent squealing noises that my regular mechanics could not isolate. I took the Pathfinder to Tom and, of course, the vehicle refused to make the noise. Tom asked me to leave it with him so he could start it cold and again, it refused to make the noise. He gave me estimates on a couple other problems he noticed - including one that I had paid another shop more than $1000 to fix only 3,000 miles ago!!! He told me to take it back to them and gave me paperwork documenting exactly what the problem is. I'm very upset that I have to go back to my old shop for a re-do, but I am very grateful to Tom for pointing out the problem. I was charged a diagnostic fee but was given a new customer discount and Tom told me that they would apply the diagnostic fee when the intermittent noise becomes more regular. I appreciate Tom's willingness to help and his honesty in evaluating the problems.

JACQUES H.
Toyota Avalon
09/09/2018
Great service, knowledgeable,
Very happy for taking care of their clients.

CORLISS B.
Canoga Park, CA
Lexus CT 200h
09/08/2018
Outstanding service in all ways.
My last service on 9/7 was excellent. It was my 3rd visit. It was complete and thorough and appropriately priced. I left satisfied that all services were performed with excellence but most importantly, I felt safe and secure.

JOHN P.
09/06/2018
Straight forward honesty.
It is a pleasure to have my car serviced at Automotive Instincts. I know that when they recommend a repair it is necessary. Equally important is when they advise that a repair can wait till the next service appointment. Also, the service advisors are never in a hurry, they take the time to make sure I understand everything they intend to do to my car.

HS
Howard S.
Northridge, CA
Acura TL
08/25/2018 Category: Service
Howard said he has been given good service there for years.

NZ
Nancy Z.
Tarzana, CA
Acura MDX
08/25/2018 Category: Service
Nancy said the staff answered all her questions and finished the work on time.

JZ
Jonathan Z.
Long Beach, CA
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Jonathan said the business did the job well. He was comfortable taking his vehicle there.

Allison S.
Honda Civic Cpe
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Allison said there was an issue inside the vehicle when she picked it up. The visor was broken and it was not before the service. She appreciate the service and the turn around time.

Susan W.
INFINITI Q45
08/21/2018 Category: Service
Susan said the staff members at this business were efficient and very knowledgeable. They treat their customers with respect.

JACQUES H.
08/19/2018
Very professional & accommodate
Very satisfied with the service I have been recieving.

BT
Barbara T.
Los Angeles, CA
Honda Passport
08/18/2018 Category: Service
Barbara said they are honest, trustworthy, and family-owned and operated.

Johnathan L.
Tarzana, CA
Subaru Impreza Sedan
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Johnathan said the staff were not able to diagnose the problem his vehicle had. It did not seem like they tried. He would not recommend the business for service for any serious problems.

Danielle L.
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Danielle said the staff at this business are really nice. They performed the service faster than expected.

SP
Santo P.
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Santo said the service was good. The employees did not provide any cheaper service options.