MARIA C.
Lexus GS 300
09/17/2020
Dependable, affordable and helpful.
Once again, Automotive Instincts provided fast repair and reasonable price for work on my Lexus. Trustworthy and reputable, I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Encino, CA
Honda Fit
09/14/2020
Easy and efficient, hassle-free maintenance
I'm on my third car in 30 years and I've gone here for service the whole time! They've taken excellent care of my vehicles and advised me about not only the ideal but also the most practical ways to care for them within my budget. Consistently reliable, friendly and with same-day service. I appreciate Hondas for being terrific cars and Automotive Instincts for knowing how to treat them!

MARK M.
Reseda, CA
09/11/2020
Always great service!
I have been taking my cars to Tom and Jared at Automotive Instinct for decades! If I have any problem question or service need, I bring it to these guys. They’ve never let me down!

TC
TIFFANY C.
09/10/2020
Fixed my AC in 1 day
These gentlemen always get it right. They do great work and are very honest with pricing. They don’t rip you off if you’re a girl like they try to do at Hanks Tires. I wouldn’t trust my Honda to anyone else.

MATTHEW C.
Lexus RX 450h
09/02/2020
Reliable. Easy. Trustworthy.
This is that place that you want to find when you move into a new neighborhood. The reliable auto shop that takes care of what you need with quality communication and a friendly smile. It’s a must. One less thing to stress about.

BOB M.
Calabasas, CA
Acura 3.5RL
Very good service on 2003 Acura RL
Jarrod was very nice and explained everything clearly.

BG
BARRY G.
Topanga, CA
Tom Thumb Up
Efficient, Professional, Honest. Are the 3 main words that encompasses my experience with Tom & automotive Instincts.

JOHN P.
2011 Outback
We have been faithful customers of A&I for years. They are the only auto repair shop that I can honestly say that I don’t dread going to!! I know that the work will be done right and the price will be fair. 👍 JP.

SR
Sandy R.
Nissan Sentra
08/28/2020 Category: Service
Sandy said she has been a customer of this business for years and the service is very good there. She trusts them explicitly.

NF
NANCY F.
Toyota Sequoia
08/26/2020
Front house is always friendly, respectful and honest.

GQ
GARY Q.
Acura TL
08/24/2020
As always, trusted recommendations and quality service!
I've been bring my two cars in for close to 15 yrs and just brought in my son's (very) used car. Even more than routine service, I especially value their trusted recommendations on an older car. I feel the primary objective at Dealers is to maximize your total repair $'s, even if they are recommending unnecessary repairs. But with Automotive Instincts, I've always found that they most value the ongoing relationship, and will recommend what is best and most cost-beneficial for you, even if they make a little less $ on the current repair work. Tom and Jarrod are top notch.

RA
RICKI A.
08/18/2020
Reliable and Trustworthy Family Owned Auto Repair Business
I choose to have my car serviced at Automotive Instincts because they do excellent work and their prices are fair. I get individual attention that I would not receive at the Honda dealer. They know who I am and appreciate my business. They have met all my automotive needs and are always available to help. I highly recommend that you try Automotive Instincts. They will NOT disappoint!!!!!

ROCHELLE H.
Honda Accord Coupe
08/13/2020
Excellent staff, service, and prices. Clean and quiet waiting area. I called the same day and they were able to service my vehicle within a couple of hours. I was referred and I'm referring others to check this business out also. You won't regret it.

DZ
DENNIS Z.
Acura MDX
08/10/2020
Their personalized and professional level of service.
In by 8 and out by 10:30 with a high level of communication.

CHAIRON M.
Kia Sorento
08/08/2020
Middle Person
I was just the go between when contact could not be made with the vehicle owner or family members. But I can say this-when I was contacted, the gentleman displayed excellent customer service and communication skills. It was not my vehicle, and with a slightly difficult client, the job was still done in a professional and timely manner. Everyone was kept well informed of progress and notified about anything that was needed beyond the scope of the original work order. Clean and tidy facility, very polite people there.