CORLISS B.
Canoga Park, CA
Lexus CT 200h
07/19/2019
Outstanding service in all ways.
Excellent, professional, top quality mechanics. No unnecessary recommendations. No pressure. Kind, trustworthy and on time.

JEANETT G.
Winnetka, CA
Honda S2000
07/19/2019
Honest and reliable
Automotive Instincts has been taking care of my Honda S2000 for both repairs and maintenance for more than 10 years now. I’m grateful for their workmanship and reliability. I recently had a clutch replacement and noticed that the shifter seemed sloppy afterwards. When I brought it back they found a broken spring in the shifter and they replaced it at no charge saying it was related to the previous work. I was surprised and pleased that they took responsibility for that. My car is 17 years old and it still runs beautifully thanks to them.

BT
Barbara T.
07/18/2019 Category: Service
Barbara said they were friendly and provided dependable service.

07/17/2019
Automotive Instincts
I trust them to be honest about work needed and work done. No problems getting service when I need it as quickly as I need it

07/14/2019
AC repair and Service
We have a 2012 Civic and on the hottest day of the summer the AC crapped out. A.I. Got us back up and running fast and are SO easy to deal with. Very conscientious and considerate. The perfect neighborhood repair shop!!

SK
SELENE K.
Chatsworth, CA
07/12/2019
One of the reasons I bought a Honda is that I knew I would get the best service, totally trust them. Not only would I recommend then, I have recommended them.

AL
ALICE L.
07/12/2019
Routine Service - first time
This was my first visit to Automotive Instincts. The service was as I had hoped: car was finished when promised; cost was reasonable; the work that was completed was explained; and future potential repair needs were reported. This will be my new "go-to" company for auto repairs.

JERRY B.
Acura RL
07/11/2019
Excellent customer service
I’m very happy with their service. They are very friendly, attentive and efficient. I’ll be back.

GR
GAYLE R.
07/11/2019
LOVE this place!
I've been taking my cars to Tom for nearly 25 years and he's the best. Never fails to get the job done. Yesterday he went above and beyond the call of duty!

AP
Alice P.
07/05/2019 Category: Service
Alice said they are always super and they are very good to her. She trusts them and they are great.

JEFF P.
Encino, CA
07/03/2019
Great service in a great timely fashion
The service was great. The price was very reasonable for the type of service I received. The vehicle was ready the time they told me it would be really

HB
Helen B.
Acura RDX
07/03/2019 Category: Service
Helen said she found them very well priced.

CA
CHRISTINE A.
Canyon Country, CA
Hyundai Santa Fe
06/30/2019
Had to have my car towed and found this place thru a friend and then checked yelp and brought my car off them and it was within the AAA covered mileage..Well from 1st phone call till I got my car back I received corteous, friendly & professional treatment. They kept me informed & advised of what I needed done soon but not right today!! Car is now running smoothly and they were even able to do my oil change and rotate the tires while they had my car. Will definetly trust these guys to do my car servicing/work in the future!! :)

JOE K.
Orange, CA
06/30/2019
Great service. Great WiFi
Jared and Tom & the crew are the best.

Lexus IS 250
06/26/2019
Great costumer service
They are the best

Matt D.
Topanga, CA
06/25/2019 Category: Service
Matt said the business did a great job.

JASON G.
Toyota Prius c
06/21/2019
Fast, Flexible & Reasonable
I needed a new battery for my Prius and they made it easy. I was able to call a day in advance and have them order the battery so that I just stopped by during lunch for an install rather than having to leave my car there for a day, rent a car or get an uber. Very friendly, great work, and the price is $150 less than what my dealership was going to charge. I'll surely come back!

PF
PETER F.
Acura MDX
06/20/2019
Tom, Jared & their staff
Everyone is friendly and helpful! I wouldn’t take my car anywhere else!

RICHARD B.
Van Nuys, CA
Lexus ES 330
06/19/2019
Professional Service
My wife and I have been customers for about 15 years. Tom, Jarod, and staff, have always been professional and straightforward. While I sometimes don't want to hear the bad news, I know I am getting the straight answer to my usual questions: What's going on with my car?" I would recommend them to anyone with a Japanese car.

MARK G.
Lexus GS 350
06/18/2019
My first visit to Automotive Instincts. Had a good experience. Fair and honest. Will definitely return!
Fair and honest, knowledgeable! Will definitely return with my Lexus GS 350!